View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tea and punishment (Lyra & Miss Steel) 

Post Re: Tea and punishment (Lyra & Miss Steel)
Once more, the bands of leather came down sharply across Lyra's stomach. A strong hand resettled in her silver hair to force her head back again. Yellow eyes locked with hers, and a cruel grin played beneath them.

"My my, you keep whimpering no, but you seem to be responding well enough to us. You're not trying to shirk your punishment by enjoying it, are you?" The soft suede slid out through the air and snapped smoothly against already reddened skin. The edge of the flogger stung with that blow, then began once more tracing lightly over the marks it had made. It travelled once more up Lyra's belly towards her breasts, but this time it passed between them and settled down around her neck like a dozen tender, sliding fingers.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Lyra cried out in pleasure and pain from the abuse she was receiving. The humming vibrator, the squirming worm snakes, and Steel's whipping. She whimpered as the woman beat her stomach. It seemed that for now the two teachers had taken half of her. Ash the lower half while Steel took the upper.

Her nipples stood up at the lashing. "Please no more ma'am," she cried even as it was obvious that she soon would be orgasming from the dual uses of her. Each strike Steel landed her body jerked and her nipples hardened. Her breasts suddenly felt swollen and wanting.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Ash was across the room preparing another table for Lyra. She had yet to get to use this one, and it was one of her favorites. Once the table was prepared to her liking she moved back across the room to Lyra and Steel.

"Miss Steel that looks positively erotic. I might need to be spanked later," she giggled teasingly. Stepping between Lyra's spread legs she turned the vibrator up on high. The sensations traveled from her bottom to her sex. The worm snakes seemed to start their struggle for position even more urgently.

She giggled at the girl who was basically being fucked by four worm snakes. "If she wouldn't fight it Miss Steel she would climax," she commented offhandedly as she reached up to stroke the slug. At the petting the slug seemed to suckled even stronger.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Lyra learned quickly that if she didn't look it wouldn't seem so bad. So while Ashium was preparing whatever came next she closed her eyes. She only looked at Steel when she was made. Given the time she would have gone off in her own little world in her head. The two kept her occupied with their abuse to were she could drift off.

She squeezed her eyes closed tightly when the vibrator was turned higher. Inside her it felt as if something had gone wild. the four wormsnakes fought and struggled brushing of every sensitive spot she had. She whimpered when th slug sucked even more. Her body awkwardly arched as she orgasm.

Lyra cried out shaking her head as her body convulsed from her orgasm. "Make them stop....." she screamed as she shuddered. Her juices ran in abundance over her sex. As the worm snakes fought inside her wet sounds of their struggles could be heard. "Yesssss....." she screamed as she was pushed into a second orgasm.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 pm

The pair of rapid orgasms demanded more attention from the gray woman. Fingers uncurled from the silver hair to free the motions of the creature attached to them. Her feet slid back and her arm swung in smooth arcs back and forth to direct the weapon in her grasp against the girl. The flat bands snapped faster and harder across Lyra's smooth belly, then gradually made their way down her hip and thigh. Faster came the thudding smacks against her skin, and the stinging snaps of the tips mixed within the blows grew more frequent and sharper. Yellow-green eyes gleamed with a hunger as a maniacal laugh built heavily in her throat. The blood rushed up towards the stung but unbroken skin to turn it a shade of pink the cruel woman found most pleasing. After what must have seemed a small eternity, the power of the blows and the stength of the cackling smoothly but rapidly ebbed. The device came to rest at the tall woman's side limply as her other hand reached across and rubbed slightly at the upper portion of it.
She turned to her host and smiled placidly, ignoring their captive for the moment. "Please forgive me. It seems I lost myself a bit in dealing with this one. My dear Ash, just say the word and I shall give you a swatting strong enough to keep you standing for a week, or else milder if you prefer. Now, those little creatures of yours are most lovely, and I envy Lyra a bit at being the only one receiving their attention," she said, ending her speech with a deep draw of air. Her eyes turned back down to the student strapped to the table, curious to see how she was managing as the dull ebb of pain continued to settle through the marks in her skin.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Lyra shook her head crying out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. "Please please stop...." she whimpered. Her body shook from the stinging smacks delivered by Steel and the pleasure of the orgasms. Her body was covered in red whelps and a fine shine of sweat.

She pressed her lips together until they were white. Her face was streaked with tears. The wetness between her legs kept her from being able to deny that she had found pleasure here.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:28 am

Ashium giggled as she removed her toys one by one. She left the slug that was still greedily suckled on the girl's clit. "Look how wet you've made yourself Lyra," she taunted brushing her hand over her sex. "Is your pussy enjoying itself?"

Laughing they unchained her to move her over to the other table. Lyra was placed on her hands and knees bent over something that looked like a vaulting horse. Her arms were strapped down while her legs were spread then strapped.

Ash pushed a few buttons and the machine at the end of the table started to come to like. Suddenly to phallic looking members appeared. They were attached to long arms of the machine.

One had rings around it and was two inches thick. The eight inch steel phallic shaft pushed against the tight ring of her bottom. Slowly it moved into her till it held still. The other one was much large and covered with bumps. This one would stretch her pussy wide being five inches around without the bumps. It pushed into her as well holding still once inside.

Lyra was force to lay there while filled by the steel shafts. Slowly they started moving inside her nearly withdrawling before sliding back in. The one in her bottom stretched her hole every inch or slow from the rings moving in and out. Her pussy was stretched so she could feel each bump along her walls.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:02 pm

Lyra refused to say anything as Ashium taunted her. She didn't fight when she was moved either. This was rather humilating for her. It was one thing to be ravished by the monsters here. It was completely another thing to be abused like this.

As she was positioned on her hands and knees she could feel that awful little slug working away on her clit. She wanted to deny how good it felt, but she couldn't. The thing she was laying over stung her stomach slightly. She whimpered feeling as if a small fire had started across the soft skin of her stomach.

Lyra tensed feeling something probe her bottom. She cried out softly as it entered her stretching her already abused bottome. She made soft whimpering whines as her pussy was stretched to the max. Another soft whine escaped as the steel phallic members started moving.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Miss Steel stood back as Ashium repositioned their captive. The flogger vanished into the heavy vest wrapped against her frame. As the shafts drove into Lyra, the gray woman finally stepped after to rejoin the other two. A cool hand snapped lightly out at the small woman's rear and landed with a soft, playful smack, then drew back and landed a harsher spank on the silver-haired lass.

"A swat for you each. Well now, since you've replaced your pets with toys, I suppose I should replace my toy with pets," said the yellow eyed woman with a soft chuckle. Her hands both dipped into her vest and came back with a small mechanical spider in each. The things were tossed quickly onto Lyra's back, where their scratching feet took hold. They skittered down and around to the soft flesh dangling beneath and swaying with the thrusts, and small, cool, wet mandibles each latched onto a nipple to suck hard on them, ring and all.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Lyra was whimpering as the machine used her body. She was wishing that she couldn't hear the wet sounds of the steel phallic member thrusting into her pussy. She wanted this to be over with.

She screamed feeling the sting of her spanking. Her hips jerked but didn't move far. A whine escaped as she felt something crawl over her back. She wasn't to pass out and not know what happened. She wanted to wake up to find that this was a dream. What she couldn't deny though was the pleasure that was building inside her.

When the spider things latched on to her hard nipples she cried out softly. They sucked and pulled on her rings making her moan.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:40 pm

She shivered when Steel smacked her bottom. "Hmmm keep that up and I'll have to bend you over a table," she teased the other woman. Reaching out she smoothed a hand over Lyra's bottom. There was a smile of evil on her face.

"Lyra I hope you are as good as I think you are. I'd hate for you to be weak and pass out before we've even really begun," she said as if she could read the girl's mind. The pistoning steel shafts increased their speed pushing the girl forward against the vaulting horse she was bent over.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 am

Lyra's mind rebelled but her body was more then enjoying the pleasure. The slug thing sucked on her newly pierced clit while the two spider things attacked her pierced nipples. The steel shafts were increasing their speed. Her body was humming with the pleasure of the mulitple attacks.

Her juices ran down her thighs as she cried out her orgasm. She lowered her head as her body shuddered over and over. She whined as everything continued their attack. She came again weakly this time her body relaxed eagerly accepting the assult.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Steel winked back at Ashium and smiled. "I'll take that as an offer. One I'll gladly take you up on once we're done with this slut." Fingers wrapped into Lyra's hair and pulled back sharply to force her to look once more around the chamber and up at the gray woman. "Speaking of which, it sounds like you're starting to enjoy yourself, whore. See how nice it is to just accept what you are?"

The spiders dug their feet carefully into the woman's skin to reinforce their hold as they both sucked and tugged hard at her pierced nipples. Sharp, cold feet scratched at her skin as it swayed with the thrusting mechanical shafts. From where she stood, looking down into the girl's eyes, Steel's hand found no trouble reaching back and tapping sharp nails over Lyra's shoulder like the feet of a third spider.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:03 am

Lyra laid limply across the vault as her body accepted the assults. Soft tremors ran through her as they continued. "Please make it stop..." she whimpered as she weakly came again. Her body so worn that they were hardly noticable anymore. Her eyes slid closed slowly her last thoughts were that they were far from being done with her, and that she might just ask to keep her new ring.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Moving to stand next to the machine Ash laughs turning it off. Leaving her bent over the rods withdraw from the students stretched and abused holes. "I so enjoyed watching that Miss Lyra. I have so many more surprises for you, but for now I think it's time I had some fun of my own."

Grinning sweetly she moved over to Steel and slid a hand over her waist. "How about you bend over for me Miss Steel and I'll so Lyra here what will happen to her soon," with a giggle Ashium slides her hand around to the front and down to cup her sex.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next