View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 On the proper classification of students (Linnis) 

Post Re: On the proper classification of students (Linnis)
Safe... the word was almost foreign to me by this point. Living day to day in a world where safety couldn't be assured made it a fool's errand. I actually found comfort in it, the old "Una Salis Victus" idea... that the last hope of the damned was to not hope for safety. Safe was... well, to be frank, hard to imagine. And the future Steel promised likely wouldn't mach either Sondra's or my opinion of safe.

Still... certainty. The promise of eternal togetherness. No more disappearances... that was something. That was, in a way, safety. The debater was rational, and relieving in that it took me somewhat out of the moment, and let my sharper side assert itself. But my body relaxed, even becoming overly complaint without my effort and will restraining it. And that made rational me harder, in turn, to hear.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 am
Profile YIM

Yes, whispered the gray woman into her captive's mind. Help me show her to be like you.

Sharp nails clawed slowly over Linnis' thighs and resettled themselves occasionally higher up to start over. The hard, pounding thrusts kept up their steady rhythm, digging the shaft deep into her walls and shoving it sharply against the tender bundle of nerves within. The biting and panting slowly curled down along the restrained girl, found her shoulder, and traced back up over her restrained arm carefully.

I'll make her submit, like I did with you. You can watch me do this to her. You can help. The whispers were growing sharp, almost taunting. Would you like that, slut? Would you like to make your whore wife scream in lust while I claim her?

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:24 am

I was in chaos. A part of me wanted it, and saw comfort in the familiar. But the idea of subjecting Sondra to something I knew she'd dislike gave me a little more strength to fight. How could I do that? How could Steel ask that of me? As another orgasm began to well up within me, so did my anger. Two fires burning against one another.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

Anger again. Anger made the girl delectable. The gray woman's hips pounded harshly against the bound student, slapping sharply against her skin, as fingers dug and clawed at her flesh. They, too, were torn between two desires: one, stronger, to hold their prey steady as she was fucked brutally, and two, thankfully well controlled, to rend the meat from her bones merely to watch Linnis scream.

You would. I can see it. You would make her beg for it. You would make her into another useless fucktoy. Then you'd be equals. The whispering slid smoothly into the blue-haired woman's mind, fanning at the flame of her hate.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 am

"NOOOOOO!"

I shrieked with orgasm and pain, with anger and lust, with hate and misery. I felt like Ahab, and Steel was my whale - had my breast been a cannon, I'd have fired my heart upon her. But mine was a lust for freedom, not a passion for revenge. I was restrained, but shook against those bonds as best as I could, trying to resist with each ounce I had left. No. I wouldn't be the DEMON Steel saw in me. I was stronger, better.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 am
Profile YIM

With the final waves of Linnis' release, the gray woman slammed once hard into her and held tight against the student's hips. A wash of hot seed splashed into the girl again, and a hungry, terrible groan escaped her captor's lips. The shaft shuddered slightly and dissolved as Miss Steel took half a step back, leaving her prey alone in the warm air.

"Liar," she panted as she stared into those cool eyes with her own piercing, inhuman orbs. "Unless... yes. Yes that would make sense. We'll make her one of my kind, hmm? Does she have that in her? Yes. Not weak like you. Hard, cold, strong. I could do that for you. Then you'd be hers." A predator's grin split gray lips as she stared at the bound woman.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:22 am

Were I not already dripping, I would be at that thought. I did have a submissive side, but being here, it was one I rejected and fought with every ounce of myself. But to be taken like this, but have Sondra be the taker? And there was security in that. We led a very insecure life. But there was the obvious objection, "She'd never want that..."

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6