View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 On the proper classification of students (Linnis) 

Post Re: On the proper classification of students (Linnis)
"Almost," Steel continued after a moment. The smile wiped itself off her face. "I doubt you'd keep well. It's a pity, really, that you're so devoted to another little plaything. Maybe we should remove the temptation."

She nodded once, matter of factly, amongst her soft, pleased panting. The gray woman continued to pet gently over Linnis' hair as release welled up slowly within her. Warmth flowed from her, though not a drop of sweat formed on her smooth, dull skin.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 am

I continued feverishly working at her oh-so-delicious cunt, though looking for a way to save Sondra, whose life Steel had, so dismissively, put in danger, "She could serve you too?" I suggested, going to suck her clit again It would actually not be a terrible way to go, considering the other options around here. Slaves, yeah, but at least to a woman. It was far from ideal, but I figured, if I had to, I could live with it.

And that showed the madness in my mind, at that moment. The way my mind works, while using sex and pleasure like a drug. It wasn't adequate at all. But for now, in my mind, it sounded actually quite peaceful.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmm? Oh, no, no little plaything. I never keep my own work. 'Almost', remember? No, we'll have to find something different for you. Sandra, though-" The gray woman's voice caught at the end of the word as she pressed tighter against the girl lapping at her and tensed in anticipation.
"How rude of me to lose focus," she said breathlessly. Her nether lips pressed hard into Linnis' mouth as strong hands held her hard against the source of the flowing juices. Steel cried out softly and wordlessly three times in rapid, building succession as release washed over her. The nectar poured out onto the teal-haired woman's lips as the monster's knees bent from the stength of the climax.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:37 pm

I smiled and joyfully drank all the nector I could. It was much sweeter and more smooth that the stuff that my assailants generally sent down my throat, and that put me at ease. Although, I was disconcerted by the threat against Sondra, she was someone's plaything long-term at the moment, and I was willing to gamble on the rabidly-changing passions and whims of the creatures that so brutally raped.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:21 am
Profile YIM

The gray woman panted hard and resettled her feet as she recovered from the climax. Her eyes, glazed over, settled on the girl's hair and face in their wandering way. Fingers curled, then relaxed, in the girl's hair. The heavy breathing slowly calmed until it vanished again.

With a horrid wrench, the thin chain wrapped over the cuffs holding Linnis' hands together forced the girl up to her feet. The chain crashed hard against the wall, and the gray woman's hands slammed into the smooth concrete a moment behind the girl. She leaned close, fully recovered and burning with hunger again.

"How incredibly rude of me. I've had two orgasms, and you've had none. Let me see you writhe, little slut." A smooth, living, cold cylinder of metal uncurled and pressed itself slowly into the trapped woman's entrance.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 am

There was almost too much shock for me to really realize what was happening until it was already pressing into me. The sudden nature of it all, one moment I was enjoying myself, eating her pussy, the next she was growing a cock with which to fuck me. Rapidly-changing passions indeed. I gave a yelp or two of protest to the entire ordeal, the being jerked to my feet, thrown against a wall, and mostly to the member growing into my womanhood, but was pretty sure it was going inside me protest or not.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

"What? Were you expecting me to get down on my knees and lap at you like your whore?" The gray woman bit softly at Linnis' neck and pressed her own body tight against the student's. "Oh, no. You're a fucktoy, and I will use you as a fucktoy. You should count your blessings that I let you lap at me in the first place." She stayed close, unmoving aside from the hungry breathing pouring from her lips and grinding her chest into the girl's. The shaft slid back and forth on its own, betraying its tendril nature, and began twisting slowly as it fucked the trapped girl.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:27 am

I found myself moaning and groaning as she pressed against me, twisting and thrusting into my dripping cunt. Her chest felt good against mine, and perhaps due to the jy I got from pleasing her, even the member wasn't too objectionable to my body. Although I didn't want it, I found myself moaning with it's thrusts, and losing myself to the rhythm. I was a slave to my own lust, and to the passions of a monster. A position I was all too familiar with.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile YIM

The gray woman bit gently at the girl's neck again, and again, and again. Hot breath poured over her skin between the bites, and fingers dug and trailed over her sides. Warm palms clamped onto Linnis' hips, and fingernails curled in to scratch gently at her skin.

"You've been a very bad girl, Linnis. You took your first bit of punishment well enough that you earned a reward, but I still need to fuck all the rebellion out of you," Steel hissed directly into the student's ear.

The shaft pounded faster and harder at the girl, twisted faster, and curled itself slightly so that the end of it pressed sharply at her tender bundle with each thrust.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 am

The pain barely registered, or misregistered as pleasure, now. I was moaning sharply and growing tighter with each thrust as the new angle brought me closer and closer to orgasm. Fuck the rebellion out of me? Fuck me into complacency? This was going to be a long journey into hell.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:37 pm
Profile YIM

The teasing, gentle bites scratched seductively over Linnis' neck and shoulder in time with the steady, hard thrusts up against her walls. Fingers kneaded and dug at her flesh, pulling the trapped girl harder against the pounding shaft.

"You are so close to being a perfect fucktoy, a good pet. Yield. Never resist us again. Bend over and beg for it. You'll be happier," she hissed between delicate nips at the student's flesh.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:45 am

As I screamed in orgasm, spraying out around her shaft, the idea almost sounded appealing. Sex, constantly. Sure, it wasn't the fun kind, sure, it wasn't my kind, but it did seem easier to just have them have their fun than it seemed to fight them. Yield. Let them fuck me. I came often enough from their efforts, so why not?

I shook my head very slightly and closed my eyes, ashamed of those thoughts. I fought on the only battleground where they and I were true equals, the battle of will. And I couldn't lose that, that was the last battle that remained for me to fight. And it was one I was really starting to lose.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

You can't run, you can't hide, and you can't beat even one of us, the gray woman whispered directly into Linnis' mind. There is no escape but acceptance.

Miss Steel growled softly and kept up the steady, hard pace of her hips into the girl. The shaft trembled and leaked a bit of hot precum into the student's clenching, slick walls. The monster bit again and again at the soft, pale skin offered up to her, leaving small marks upon the flesh.

Give up. Give up and bring Sondra with you. It's the only way to save yourselves.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:09 am

I, I won't lose her.... my mind shouted back as my body was too busy moaning to respond. I felt the heat within me but it's meaning barely registered, I was too busy, fighting on too many fronts, I can't exist without Sondra. We must be together. my entire body shook with the thrusts, flailing what it could in reaction, not in protest. My protest was failing, and now, there was one, one fact I clung to. To be with these beasts meant to lose Sondra, something I couldn't allow.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

The flesh was still fertile soil in the gray woman's hands, and she dug her fingers hard into Linnis' skin. Hips slapped sharply together with each hard thrust, delving and stirring the juices within the student. Hot, damp breath poured over delicate skin between tender bites to tease and torment in time with the steady fucking.

There was irony, as Steel saw it, in her prey's rebellion. Bring her to me, the voice in the girl's head whispered. Give both of yourselves up and I shall chain you together such that no monster will break it. You will both serve, forever, on your knees, side by side. A hungry grin curled Miss Steel's cold lips at the idea of Linnis dragging her wife down to the basement that they might voluntarily submit together. Bring her to me and I will make you safe.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next