View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Spare the Rod, Spoil the Student (Miss Steel + Kazari) 

Post Re: Spare the Rod, Spoil the Student (Miss Steel + Kazari)
Kazari wrote:
"oh Sondra my dear my poor poor dear...im afraid....that insult will get you nowhere with me" Her clawed hand came down grabbed the girl by the shoulder, spun her around and delivered a bitch slap cuts formed on her cheek. "YOU REALLY TEMPT MY PATIENCE!" She slung the girl across the ground to land at Miss Steel's feet. "you wont hear whore or slut from me no your not good enough to be called those names....Sondra your lower than that even the most worthless well used cunt...a woman who has a pussy so loose that she could fit a full grown man inside.....is sooo much more worth fucking than you dear....id rather fuck that furnace over there than try and catch somthing for you...oh dear Sondra tell me how many diseases do you have?...hmm? i brt nobody would want to touch that shit you got in your pants you still a virgin?..for the love of satan himself i hope so...cause i of all people would really feel sorry for the man or woman who so much as touched your slime rotton hole...is it even real? or are you really a man who looks like a woman cause frankly bitch your so damn ugly enough to pass off as a guy it isnt funny did you hit every branch in the ugly tree on the way down then have the basterd sapling fall on you?...hehahahahah!"

((the above apparently got eaten by the board))

A thin smile creased the gray woman's lips. Any misgivings about Kazari vanished at her little speech. "Sondra, Sondra, Sondra. Your memory fails you. Mother wouldn't have released you unbroken, but you've forgotten your place. Our blue friend is correct. You aren't worthy of licking the sole of my foot. Maybe, at the end of the night, you'll remember what you are and beg for that privilege. In the meantime, it's time to get you your punishment."

A thin chain cracked backwards like a whip and snapped forward again to throw the restraints she'd fashioned into Miss Steel's waiting hand. Dangling now in her grasp, its shape was more apparent. A heavy collar was attached to a pair of short chains, each ending in a matching cuff intended for a wrist. When worn, it would be impossible to lower the restrained wrists below the elbow. The collar cracked open as the gray woman's hand snatched down to grab for a fist full of blond hair.

"Enough talk. Now to action." Steel dropped to a knee, intent on restraining the delinquent lass before she could fully regain her senses after being thrown.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:05 pm

"Hmph...How colorful. At least you two can come up with something somewhat original," Sondra replied, totally unaffected by the insults hurled at her by the two sadistic creatures standing in the room with her, even as she was knocked off her feet by the stinging slap across her cheek. Like she really cared what some nasty-ass, butt-ugly monster thought of her. Let them hurl insults all night long for all she cared.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me, as the old saying went.

Sondra watched as Miss Steel got down on one knee, intent on restraining her with the collar in her hands. Sondra knew she was trapped, with no chance of escape, but that didn't mean she was going to take it lying down. When the gray woman made to grab for her, Sondra was quick to twist her body around, and made to wrap her upper legs around the woman's arm and pull her foreword in an attempt to throw her attacker off balance while her knees went to her adversary's neck for a desperate submission move.

Sondra was not about to just sit back and let this woman do what she wanted with her. It just wasn't in her nature.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:08 am

The black darkness that floated about the room suddenly shifted, thousands of long red tentacles lashed out to wrap around Sondra's legs and arms. One snapped around the pretty girls neck and yanked her back off the woman. Two tendrils wrapped around Miss Steel's arms and waist helping her to her feet. The slimey bands of flesh rippled and pulsed as they cruely twisted the young girl back and forth to get her attention. "Sondra...tsk tsk...bad girl...you shouldnt hit your elder's...you have much to learn before you can be considered a woman" Kaza snapped her fingers and a tendril hurled down slapping the young woman across the ass. "repent apologize to the lady...or else" The whole mass of things began beating her, slapping her across the face, legs, thigh, and head.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

Sondra's gambit worked beautifully, but was for naught even before the shadowy tendrils began their work on her. Steel stumbled forward directly into the legs that wrapped around her throat, but what should have been soft flesh instead felt hard as wrought iron. The gray woman shook free of the girl as Kazari pulled her away and accepted the help back to her feet readily. A brief glimmer of surprise that the demon could lift her dense body flashed behind yellow-green eyes, then vanished.

Steel resettled herself and knocked the small bits of dust from her arms as her colleague spoke. The words didn't fully reach her mind, for a different string of insults flooded within her. Brash, uncouth, impatient, she cursed silently to herself, and worst of all, rude! With a wrench of will, she reminded herself that she wasn't much different when her ire was properly raised, and neither of her guests were as familiar with the way things were supposed to work down below. She still snarled as Kazari's lips fell silent and shouted back at Sondra, intent on drowning out any immediate apology. The beating was rather appropriate, after all.

"You stupid, diseased cunt! If I didn't take my work half so seriously, I'd just rip your legs off and let you slime your way around like a snail. I'd take your arms, too, but I'm not so cruel as to deny you the only gentle touch you'd ever receive," she yelled with a harsh snarl. The back of her mind counted off blows Sondra received, though she was far from certain they'd count towards the total. "Apologize and beg or you get the same in hardened steel." Thirteen thick chains threw themselves through the air to thud solidly against the ceiling.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2