View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 the kittens trip to the basement 

Post the kittens trip to the basement
Sable was walking in the hall way wearing her school uniform she would notice an open door and looked down as she smirks "so this must be the basement I hear so much about" she would go down and looked around "I don't know what's so scary about this place... tho.."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:39 am

Post Re: the kittens trip to the basement
Steel's head snapped up suddenly. The tug at the edge of her strand was normally enough to draw her attention, but the mind that had caught on it was familiar and strange at the same time. The gray woman was through the floor silently in the span of a heartbeat and staring at the back of the small woman. She felt out at her mind and explored the edges of it carefully to determine where she knew it from.

Yellow-green eyes finally materialized in a soft glow behind Sable as the monster's body caught up with her consciousness. She dissolved into being and smiled at the girl's back before stepping forward and laying a strong, cold hand on her shoulder. Evy's sister promised to be an entertaining prize.

"Hello there. Didn't anyone warn you about coming down here? I should think one of the older girls would."

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:36 am

she would slowly walk around as she looks on "its just a normal basement" she says to her self before she felt a cold hand on her shoulder and she gasp jumping before turning back to see who touch her "wha who are you!?"
she says while backing away "well I know Evy's girlfriend told me about this place and I wanted to see if it was true.."

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:31 am

Bright white teeth glimmered in the gray woman's lips as she smiled cruelly down at the girl.

"Ahh, that's intensely, intensely foolish of you. It's a good thing you ran into me first. I'm a... friend... of Sayuri's. You can call me Miss Steel. Come along, then, we should get you taken care of so you can get on your way," she said, stepping past the girl and walking calmly towards a doorway further up the hall. The thin metal door creaked as it was opened and offered to Sable. "Go on inside and I'll show you everything you need to know."

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:03 am

she would nod and slowly follow since she was a friend of Sayuri''s she thought she could trust her she would watch the thin door hopping still wondering if she should go in something in the back of her mine was telling her to go back but she came to far to get back now and besides this Steal seem like a nice lady and a friend of Sayuri's was a friend of her's she would walk in the door and looked at her

"so what do you have to show me?"

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:55 am

The gray woman closed and locked the door behind the girl. The room was lit by the familiar single bare bulb and decorated with a single simple metal table in the center of the room. Upon the table were four restraints latched to the corners, and a short string of manacles hung from the far wall. Steel stepped past Sable once more and patted the table.

"Come have a seat up here, dear. What I'm going to show you is going to prepare you for your time here. The first thing you need to learn is to trust someone when they warn you about something. That's going to be a bit of a theme for the next few hours," she said as she reached into the loose vest and pulled a short, black whip from within.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 am

the small sex kitten just looked around and glup alittle something told her that she should run away and never come back here but she made it to far to turn back now she would sit on the table and then notice the whip as she chuckles softly "ummm what are you going to do with that whip?"

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 am

The gray woman clapped her hands once and beamed at Sable like an innocent schoolgirl.

"I'm going to teach you all kinds of fun tricks and then paint you a picture with it! What the fuck do you think, girl? If you like your skin on your body, you'll be good and take your clothes off and lay face down. If you don't, I'll just rip them off and strap you down face up. It's so very annoying when I miss and hit a cunt or a nipple, though. So much screaming and crying."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 am

while having no problem showing off her body to anyone she felt uncomfortable showing it to her on the other hand she didn't want to get hurt by this woman so she figured she better do as she was told she would take off her vest and then started to unbutton her blouse as she did Steal would see that the small woman wasn't wearing a bra as the cold air hits her rather small breasts she would then let her skirt fall showing she wasn't wearing panties either she never really like wearing underwear she would look up at the woman and ask

"is this good enough for you or do you want me to talk off my shoes and socks as well?"

Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 pm

"Those as well, Sable. It's going to make strapping your ankles down a lot less pleasant if you don't. I see you don't much believe in the dress code. Why is that? Do you think you're above the rules? I'll have to correct that notion." Steel stared at the girl coldly with her arms folded over her own mostly-bare chest. Inhuman eyes slid over the girl's body and considered her form dispassionately. A gray hand shook the whip loose out and snapped it lightly against the smooth concrete floor.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:44 am

she takes her shoes and socks off as she shakes her head "well its not that I just don't like wearing underwear I never really saw the point in it..." she would lie on the table face down and looked at her

"it only gets in the way when im trying to finger my self you know?"

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:52 pm

"Finger yourself? In class? You are a nasty slut, aren't you? I suppose I shouldn't expect any less from you. I have no idea what Father sees in your sister. Now, up on the table face down, girl. Enough dallying about with clothing. Let's see, dress code violation, masturbating in class... that's fifteen lashes, unless I've suddenly forgotten basic arithmetic."

The gray woman sighed and shook her head as she stepped to the edge of the table to wait for Sable to comply.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:29 am

Sable listen to her and sighed with a giggle "yes in class I get horny easily so I use my pencil and just play with my clit or rub my pussy "she would smirk as she gets on the table face down until she heard what the gray woman was about to do to her "wait.... fifteen lashes just for fingering my self?!?!"

Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 am

The restraints closed on their own over Sable's wrists and ankles. "No. You get ten lashes for stimulating yourself repeatedly in class and five for the dress code violations. Normally, it would be double, but since you're new I've decided to halve your punishment. I'm not even going to crack it, so I won't mar that pretty, pretty skin of yours," Miss Steel said with a small laugh. She kicked at one leg of the table, halfway up, and the entire thing groaned and knelt down to hold Sable at an angle with her head up and her back to the woman. "Now, count them out loud as they come or I'll have to start over from the beginning." The whip hissed through the air and drew a light, stinging line in the soft skin of the girl's upper back.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 pm

she blinks and whimpers as the table started to move and then looked at her

"well I guess that's fair but whipping because I didn't want my panties and finger my self isn't that taking just a little to far?"

of course she shouldn't complain to much about it since she wasn't going to hit her hard enough to break her skin but she still let out a yalp and scream out loudly "ONE!!"

Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next