View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Enhanced Interrogation (Kazari) 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Enhanced Interrogation (Kazari)
((CAUTION: There will be bloodletting and other mean things. If that squicks you, go read another thread, please.))

Sayuri stumbled down the hallway and winced as her shoulder hit a solid concrete wall. Her hand shook slightly as she pulled the note up closer to her face in the dim light to read her list.

"Four. Go to the end of the hallway and turn right," she read aloud. This list didn't seem right at all. It had to be right, though. It was in her home. Besides, thinking too much about what was wrong with it made her head hurt. She didn't like it when her head hurt. Instead, she turned to the right and shuffled forward on unsteady feet. The lights down this corridor weren't all working, and she passed occasionally through blackness. The inky dark made her think of bad things coming out to hurt her horribly, but she couldn't place the memories and didn't recognize where she was.

"Five. Stop at last door on right and enter." She must have stashed some things in here that she'd need. Maybe this was her lab. She'd forgotten where her lab was. Had she left the burners on? That would be bad. The bombs would go off before they should if she'd left the burners on. Well, at least they'd go off. That was the end of the list, though. Maybe she'd left another one inside, since she wasn't lucky enough to have actually finished her list. It was so hard to remember these things.

The small, wiry woman, wrapped in her tattered and mended and torn again and resewn once more cloak, pushed through the door and shuffled forward. She didn't know it, but another note, in a neater hand, was pinned to her back. A form, as it were. A detention slip. A detention slip with a list of her most egregious rules violations in three simple points: has not attended class in over three years, is currently plotting massive destruction of school buildings, and plans to murder a number of staff members, including the principal. Under the section for suggested punishment, the only words were, "try to find where she stores weapons and chemicals."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 am

Post Re: Enhanced Interrogation (Kazari)
As soon as the girl pushed into the room, a pair of claws came out of the dark and grabbed her by the shoulder. Flinging the girl across the room onto a table, there the light cut on illuminating a rather large room with various equipment. "My my cant even show up for detention on time bitch" There stood a Demonic woman, a succubus you could say. The woman glared at the younger girl and then smirked. "but thats ok my dear, for we shall break you from that pretty soon......NOW GET UNDRESSED AND GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" A whip lashed out to snap around the girls neck and choke her roughly. "I SAID NOW SLUT YOU BELONG TO ME UNTIL YOUR PUNISHMENT IS OVER IF IT EVER ENDS!" Pulling hard on the whip she dragged the girl across the floor to her feet. "i think i gave you an order i would suggest you obey or i shall alert every other creature on this island that free pussy is for dinner tonight"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Sayuri screamed. She screamed in ways she didn't remember being possible. Then again, her memory was a pile of random things in a dark box at the moment. She realized she was in trouble; she realized it the way one realizes it's cold when thrust naked into snow, but she couldn't remember what for.

Her knees hurt. She didn't remember falling to them, even though it happened seconds ago. She didn't think about remembering. She just thought about not being hurt worse, which was why she immediately complied. Deft fingers undid the top of her cloak, and she shrugged swiftly out of it in the same motion that started the quick unwrapping of the bindings over her small breasts. Stripped now, save the unremovable bracelet on her left wrist and the thin cord of leather wrapped on her neck, the feral, dirt-encrusted girl turned up to the demoness with pitiful, frightened eyes and waited for the next command. Her bare, pale skin trembled and rose into sharp gooseflesh as the cold of the room crept into her.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:44 am

A slap across the face left 3 small cuts bleeding on her cheek, the succubus kicked the girl in the face then tackled her to the floor. "you have been a very bad girl Sayuri.....hehahhahahaha..a very bad girl indeed" Calws swept over breast flesh cutting her here and there. "slice and dice!" Sitting up the demoness looked codly deep into the eyes of this trouble maker. "Ready to tell me why you did what you did or would you like me to hurt you some more" A clawed hand grabbed her left breast squeezing hard.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]