View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Relearning the Ropes (for Ishtar) 

Post Relearning the Ropes (for Ishtar)
Miss Steel turned the bare, metal chair with a faint squeak of rubber on concrete. She stepped back, frowned, and turned it again. This used to be easier. She used to just stare and things sort of settled themselves where they needed to be. The bare, weak incandescent bulb hung in its usual spot, the almost imperceptible wobble the fruit of ten minutes' frustration. The walls had been cleared of dust and sported just the right amount of water damage to complete the look. Even the little tray with an assortment of terrible implements of pain had found its place. Yet still, the chair confounded her. She gently nudged it with her foot, stepped back again, then kicked the offending furniture over with a shrill growl.

The gray woman turned and paced slowly around the centerpiece of the room, well-polished boots clicking cleanly as she brought them down. She ran a hand through her coarse hair and came to a stop, again staring at the fallen chair. A lower growl rumbled in her throat, and she turned her eyes upwards, toward where the pink things lived blissful, ignorant little lives. Upwards, towards the emptiness of space. Upwards, to the rest of the galaxy and the infinite lives locked in whatever struggles they felt. Upwards, directly on a tiny floating pod with a single human life buried somewhere in the void.

All she saw was the smooth slab of concrete that served for a ceiling.

Yellow-green eyes closed as gray lips released a sigh. Steel bent down and lifted the chair, turning the back to the door. She sat down, straddling the plain metal thing, and rested her head on her arms. Her eyes settled sullenly on the door as she waited for her appointment to arrive.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:41 am

Post Re: Relearning the Ropes (for Ishtar)
Ishtar was running as fast as she headed for the main building. Stupid...Stupid...Stupid She hadn't read the entire pink detention and now she was paying for it. She had just assumed that detention was next week not today. It was looked at the slip and saw the date did she realized her mistake.

Sweat was dripping down her chin and getting the top of her blouse as she made record time to the main room. As she approached the main building the only thing in her way was a single bush. With no time to go around it, she decided that jumping would be the quickest way. Fortunately, her experience in volleyball had enabled to easily clear it. As she floated in the air, people got a hint of her white lilly themed underwear.

Upon landing she immediately raced inside and headed down stairs into the darkness. The blue haired girl had been having trouble this semester remember what time the her classes started. The young woman had racked up a slew of late notices and absentees. Now the young woman was almost late to her own detention. It was the only thing that probably allowed her to make her way into the darkness as she tried to make her way to the room before it was too late. Finally the young woman found the door she was looking for. The blue haired student took a moment to compose herself, before she knocked lightly on the door.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:25 am

There was a rough scraping noise and then the even clicks of shoes on a smooth floor following Ishtar's gentle knock. Something shifted in the old wood as a mechanism turned, and finally the gateway swung back smoothly. A tall woman with skin that nearly disappeared into the concrete on the far wall and hair like steel wool was staring at a pocket watch that clicked away the seconds. She turned and settled inhuman, greenish eyes on the student at her doorway.

"You're over two minutes late," the gray woman said flatly, still barring the door with her body. "I suspect I'm going to hear a very good excuse."

Black boots, tightly laced, slid over the floor to grant the blue-haired woman entry. The hand holding the watch dropped it back into one of a dozen or so pockets on the crowded vest and turned to point at the chair.

"Go sit down," the yellow-green-eyed woman commanded sharply, waiting for her charge to enter before shutting the door and resetting the lock. As she looked back, her eyes fell on the chair Ishtar had been directed to, and a look of pure disgust washed over her features, turning the statuesque image to a more gargoyle-like expression for a few heartbeats.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:40 am

For a moment Ishtar heard nothing behind the door, had she moved to the wrong room? Then she heard some sort of a scrapping noise just before the clicks of boots made their way towards the door. The door slowly opened to reveal a tall woman. The blue haired girl was taken aback for a moment at the greenish eyes that stared back at her. Maybe the lighting was bad in here but the tardy student was sure the woman in front of her had grey skin and hair.

Ishtar immediately bowed her deeply in shame. I-I'm sorry ma'am. I had thought d-detention was next week, not this week. I won't let this happen again.

It was then that the woman moved out of the way and allowed Ishtar into the room. Very quickly the grey woman pointed to the chair in the middle of the room. It was a simple chair from the looks of it, a bare metal chair.

Yes, ma'am. The young woman bowed again out of respect before she quickly moved over to the chair. The young woman had already gotten off on the wrong foot, she did not want to get into any more trouble.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 am

"You are very correct on that account, young lady," Steel said, reaching into her vest and pulling a small, folded corner of paper. She shook it out with a crackling snap that echoed oddly in the room and examined the rumpled memo. "Let's see, Miss... Rocha? Oh, dear." The gray woman's voice caught slightly. "You're late to punishment for excessive tardies and absences?" She raised an incredulous eyebrow and considered her charge. Gray fingers curled around the missive, crushing it into a rough ball. Steel's other hand dipped into an inner pocket and came back with a small, spiral-bound booklet.

"Since you seem wholly unaware of such fantastical technology, I wish to introduce you to what is known as a 'day planner'. I'm going to set this here for you. Don't forget it on your way out when we're done," Steel said, her voice a flat line of irritation. As she spoke, sharp boot clicks punctuated her words, filling the space between the door and the chair. With a small toss, the planner came to rest on the tray, slightly scattering what looked like an assortment of dental tools.

The rumpled ball of paper rose before Ishtar's eyes as the gray woman bent down and set a firm hand on the back of the simple - and still incorrectly placed - chair.

"Open your mouth," the gray woman commanded, fully intending to force the improvised gag in if she were obeyed.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:29 am

Ishtar sat uncomfortably in the chair as the mysterious grey woman told her she had better not do that again. The blue haired woman wondered if she needed her vision checked, because while the swinging light bulb over her provided horrible lighting, she could not believe even in this horrible lighting someone could be that grey. The grew woman reached into her vest and pulled out a paper. With the shake of the grew woman's hand, the paper unfolded itself a loud snap that seemed to echo in the small room. The blue haired girl felt really small and horrible as the other woman read out her infractions.

The woman rumpled up the paper into a tight ball as she seemed to be quite annoyed at Ishtar. She reached into vest again and pulled out what looked like a small notebook. The grey woman told her that it was a day planner and she expected the truant student to use it in the future so she would not forget when her classes were. Even as the woman spoke, Ishtar could hear the clicks of the woman's heels as she came close and dropped the planner on the tray nearby. Ishtar's eyes widen as she saw the dental tools scattered on the tray.

Ishtar focus returned to the grey woman as she bent down in front of her and placed a hand on the back of the chair. The student could feel the forceful authority coming from the woman as she told her to open her mouth. Yes ma'am. I will make sure I use the plan....urrrk. The young woman nearly choked as she had the felt the rumpled ball of paper forced into her mouth.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Cold fingers closed over Ishtar's cheeks, clamping a smooth palm over her mouth. The top of the gray skin brushed close to her nostrils in an unspoken threat to cut off her air completely as those inhuman eyes filled the student's vision.

"Chew and swallow. These sins are a part of you. They are not mistakes or accidents. They are your flaws," Miss Steel said flatly, only the slightest hint of anger tinging her words. She kept still there until she was obeyed, then slid her hand away and rose back up to her full height before her charge.

"You disgust me," the gray-skinned woman continued. Her boots slid and clicked as she began a circuit around the chair. "You have everything here, all your base needs met, and you can't be bothered to arrive at appointments on time." The clicks sharpened as Steel passed behind Ishtar. "You're a disgrace to your namesake. The goddess you're named for was queen among her kind, fertile and mighty and the seed that spawned both angels and demons."

The snaps of boots on concrete came to a shuffling stop as the gray woman came back to the front of the chair and glowered down at the student. Slowly, a grin creased gray lips, splitting them wide over silvery teeth.

"Just think of me as Ereshkigal. You've already made it into my realm, but you haven't paid the toll. Stand and strip yourself of all your worldly possessions. Leave them under the tray," the human-shaped creature commanded, her eyes glimmering in the low, shifting light.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 am

Ishtar suddenly felt the fingers close over her cheeks, goose bumps formed over her body as she felt how cool they are. They soon placed themselves to the across her mouth, preventing the blue haired student from spitting the paper back out.

It was then that the grey woman ordered the young woman to chew and swollen her the paper. She moved closer the poor girl, letting Ishtar see the grey woman was inhuman. Her hand continued to threated to cover her nostrils as well, forcing the blue haired girl to slowly eat the paper. Eventually she was able to swallow the paper.

The grey skinned woman began to move around the chair, for a moment Ishtar thought about running out of the room, but she was sure there was no way get away from the grey skinned woman. Even when the grey woman was behind her, Ishtar could hear the clicks even as the woman berated her telling her it was her own fault to not make her appointments on time. I am sorry...ma'am. I will try to be more on...

It was then that the grey skinned woman had come back around in front of the frightened blue haired girl, the clicks of the boots. She did not look the smile on the grey woman lips, not at all, Ishtar looked up in her inhuman eyes.

I don't really have anything put my clothes... Ishtar eyes went wide as she realized what she being asked to do. You want me to take off my clothes??? She was beside herself in disbelief, but the look of the other woman showed she was serious. Slowly the young woman began to undo her blouse.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:33 am

"How can you pass into the underworld with worldly things?" Steel chided, the smile lingering on her lips. As the student slid free of her clothes, yellow-green eyes leered just as the faculty tended to, their gaze crawling like hungry spiders over the pale skin as it came into view. The smooth breaths flowing through Miss Steel slowly grew more shallow and ragged.

Good, she's being obedient, the gray woman thought to herself as Ishtar stripped, and you've got a loose script now. Not bad. Keep yourself on track and you should be in the swing of things in a minute.

Once Ishtar had stripped, deft fingers slid into a pocket of the gray vest. Slowly, they withdrew a bag that shouldn't have fit in such a small space. Slightly-rumpled, clear plastic held what looked at first like a fresh uniform, albeit in alternate colors. What once was white was black, and what normally should be blue was red. Perhaps more distressing, edges of the uniform looked torn and frayed, though it was hard to tell which parts with the cloth folded.

"I think it'd be a little too cruel to afflict you with horrible diseases, so instead you get to wear this," Miss Steel said, her eyes glimmering playfully as she handed over the bag. "Put it on."

As she removed it from the bag, Ishtar discovered that this alternative was comprised of a black bra with ragged holes over the nipples, a blouse with even larger, diamond-shaped holes over the each breast, an even shorter skirt than normal with jagged slits along the sides, and absolutely no panties. The fabric smelled of sweat and fear from at least one other student, though it wasn't strong enough to be fresh.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am

Ishtar blushed in embarassment as she could feel the inhuman eyes exploring every part of her body. It was just like the way some of the male faculty looked at her sometimes at her when she was in class or heading to class. Once again the grew woman moved closer letting the blue haired girl see exactly like how inhuman she really was.

The woman reached into one of her pockets in her vest and pulled a bag out of the out of a pocket. Ishtar could belief that that something that big could come out of the small pocket. The bag was made of clear plastic and showed what looked like some sort of weird version of her own uniform. Except instead of being white and blue, it was red and black. The uniform looked like that had been well used, its edges were frayed from what ever service it was asked to perform earlier.

Yes, ma'am. Ishtar was only to happy to wear something to cover up her nubile body. The young woman opened the bag only to be met by the faint smell of sweat and maybe fear. The blue haired student was hesitant for a moment, before she pulled out the uniform. Ishtar had rather be dressed than being nude, so she put on the outfit she was given. Ishtar put on the black bra only to find that were torn holes that allowed her nipples to slip through. The young woman quickly put on a te blouse only to find that it had larger holes in it, diamond shaped that would show off her nipples. As she put on the skirt, she found it super short, even more so than the standard Shokushu skirt. It barely covered anything and had slits along the side. Still there was one thing that concerned the young lady, Um, I don't have a matching set of panties.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:57 am

The gray woman froze and stared at her charge with bewilderment in green-yellow eyes. Steel tried to recall if there was anything of particular interest that might explain such odd behavior but couldn't conjure any good explanation up.

"Young lady, you're alone in a room with walls that stop all sound and a door that you don't have the key to, and you're worried about panties?" the gray woman asked, her head tilting slightly in confusion. "More importantly, what part of your mind says that I wouldn't have given them to you if I wadn't you to wear them?" Gray features contorted for a horrible moment before she hid her hand behind her palm. "I see we have a lot more work to do with regards to your obedience than I first thought. Hopefully, when we're done here, you'll be better behaved."

The gray woman strode directly up to her charge and glowered down at her. Hair like steel wool swung forward and scratched gently at Ishtar's cheeks.

"You're going to show me how polite you can be. How well behaved. How perfectly poised and postured. You're going to start by stepping back and lifting the front of your skirt so I can get a good look at you. Then, you will get down on your knees, bow your head to the ground, and beg my forgiveness. Then, and only once you feel you've properly apologized, then you will repeat your apology to my boots. Individually. And you will cap each of those apologies with a kiss," Steel commanded. As she spoke, she gradually leaned closer and closer to Ishtar, then suddenly stepped back thrice with sharp clomps of boots on concrete when she'd finished, settled her feet, and folded her arms under her breasts.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:28 am

Ishtar realized when she had said the wrong thing when the grey woman froze in place and turned her head to look at the young woman. For a moment, the inhuman woman simply stared at the poor student in complete disbelief.

It was then that Ishtar realized how much trouble she was in. The room it seemed to stop all sounds, any shouts the blue haired girl made would simply not be heard. And without a key, the poor student was simply at the completely of the grey skinned woman. Her face seemed to contort for a moment or two as she began her put one hand in the other. It sounded like the young woman would stuck in a much longer session than the inhuman woman planned on. And the thought that she would have to stay down here any longer than absolutely necessary sacred the student.

The gray woman then walked right up to her and stared down at the poor girl. Ishtar could feel the hair swing forward and scratch her face as if they were steel wool.

It was then that the grey woman demanded the blue haired student to apologize. She leaned forward as she described exactly what the young woman would have to do to get in her good graces again. Then suddenly, the inhuman woman backed up and folded her arms expecting Ishtar to act. The blue haired student hesitantly stood up out of the chair as she was too embarrassed to start. Slowly Ishtar reach down and and pulled up her skirt. Slowly she raised the skirt up more and more until the view of her shaven netherlips were easy to seen no matter where you were in the room. I-is t-this good enough ma'am. Ishtar face turned beet red in embarrassment to present herself in this way.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 am

A small smile creased the gray woman's lips at the sight of Ishtar's bare cunt.

"That's good enough. Now tell me - and my boots - how sorry you are," Steel said, her tone more calm than a moment ago. She paused for a moment and sighed, hoping the gesture would mask the tiny shiver that ran along her spine at the taste of fear and embarrassment coming off the girl.

There we go, that's better, Steel thought to herself as the pause passed, that's the taste I came back home for.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 am

Ishtar breathed a soft sigh of relief and she let her skimpy skirt down. The young woman then tensed up as she moved into a proper bow. I am very sorry, ma'am. I will not disobey again. She then straighten up for a moment. The blue haired student then gulped and got on her knees. She bowed to each of the shoes. I am very sorry, boot. I will not disobey your Mistress again. The young woman hesitated for a moment before she bent down and kissed one boot before apologizing and kissing the other. The young woman was never so embarrassed before.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 am

The low light of the room played softly over yellow-green eyes as the considered the student bent low on the floor.

"I accept your apology," the gray woman said, a small grin creasing her lips, "but my boots, they are unsatisfied. Clean them properly with your tongue. Get them nice and shiny." The heat of Ishtar's embarrassment warmed Steel's blood as she drank her charge's misery.

It was hard being patient, but Miss Steel needed to remember control if she was going to be able to train some obedience into the girls. Still, one gray hand slowly clenched and relaxed in an attempt to relieve the hungry pressure building up inside her.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next