View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Arguments with myself (for Hastur) 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Arguments with myself (for Hastur)
The young woman paced back and forth in the side room occasionally used by the drama department for rehearsals or costume changes. She'd originally come to try and find some wire for... something. She couldn't remember now, and she was a little too pissed off to care. Her voice snapped out at the other girl staring placidly back at her.
"Listen, I'm telling you, they're real, okay? But they don't attack you! That's why you have to let me stay near you! If you're nearby they won't attack! You're immune or... something... I don't really get it, but it'll work! You get it, don't you?" From the door, it would have been clear that she was shouting at the reflections on the wall cast by a free-hanging prism. "At least answer me, or stop changing color, or something!" she yelled. The other girl didn't answer.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:30 am

Post Re: Arguments with myself (for Hastur)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2864
((My description for his human form and other things))

::Yamato glanced at the side room, hearing a commotion occuring from inside. He wasn't really supposed to be in the school, but the masquerade had gone well enough so far, and he wasn't about to give up such a prime position for "new talent" until the risk was absolutly great. He slowly headed for the room, pushing back a few strands of silver hair. Quietly, he observed the girl who was appearing to talk to the air. He narrowed his eyes, seeing much more than her appearance, and he watched her closly before stepping forward, firmly, making sure she heard him. He looked at her, waiting for her reaction to his unsettling and unnatural presence.::

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 am
Profile YIM

She shoved her nose in the air and sniffed hard moments before the sound. Her eyes snapped over to him as a battered flint dagger flashed into her palm. "Rotting flesh. Run, girl, I'll keep him busy," she said without bothering to glance over her shoulder. Her eyes slid over the strange thing before her, trying to take it in, as she slowed down into a crouch and began tucking her head back into the thick cloak wrapped around her. Suddenly, her entire body snapped around to face the girl at her back.
"Stop crying and run!" she yelled.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:50 am

::Yamato looked at her oddly. He slowly shut the door behind him, and that's when any sense of normalcy ended. The noise of the door was deafening as he slowly stepped towards her. He seemed to be walking through reality, the walls rippling, the floor quivering, the air itself beginning to bow to his presence. He looked at her and slowly took out a necklace around his neck with a strange and horrible looking yellow rune on it, the mark of some hideous, terrifying language. It hurt her eyes to behold, but it was difficult not to look at it. He smiled slowly, a wicked, decadent smile:: Child, it'll be alright...tell me, have you seen the Yellow Sign? ::His human features were beginning to melt away into something hideious::

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 am
Profile YIM

The girl unleashed an unpleasant snarl, a wholly animal sound, and shoved her arm over her face to try and shield her eyes. Maybe she'd get lucky and lose some more time between this and whenever she woke up, though that normally happened right before the pain. Her arm slowly slid down from squinting eyes as she took in the room, though she gave no recognition that anything particularly odd was occuring. Her hand snapped back across her body to fling the pointed edge at the source of her pain as he cloak fluttered open and revealed the lack of covering beneath.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 am

::The knife stuck in his flesh without a sound or a wince. He slowly removed it and a thick black fluid began to leak out of the wound before being sucked back in. The wound shut and he smiled, flinging the knife away. He groaned softly and slowly tore his flesh away with his bare hands, until it was gone like a cast-off skin, along with his clothing. All the remained was the horrible figure, huge, a muscular mass of purple flesh with writhing tentacles all about it, vaguely the shape of a massive octopus. It's eyes, a pair, were on long eye stalks, looked at her, purple fluid filled orbs with black X-shaped pupils. It reached to her with a slimy, slick tentacle, long and sinewly, thick and muscular. It snapped around her, seizing her and drawing her close to it, another tentacle snatching away her meager clothing. The thing was horrible to witness, it's movements defying reality, challenging the natural laws. It was to live forever in her, burned in her memory for the terrible creation it was.::

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 am
Profile YIM

Her right arm reached fruitlessly for the cloak as it was torn over her head. At least the other girl was gone. Maybe she'd find a friend to stick with. As she turned back, the true horror of the thing sank into her psyche. The stench of rotted corpses was overwhelming her senses, in an odd way lightly shielding her from the madness of her captor. As it drew her close she smiled up at it.
"Too slow, too slow! You missed her," she taunted in a high voice. Her mind was already shrugging off the wound as another in an endless list as she thumbed her nose at the beast and wriggled her fingers. "If I were you, I'd watch out for the imps!"
Her right arm was laced with scars, and the chorded muscles wrapping her small frame promised much more fight in the girl to come. Her left arm hung loose at her side, still wrapped at the end in the unopening bracelet. Behind the creature, she saw little dancing red creatures readying miniature pickaxes to attempt and excavate its brain.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 am

::The thing made a strange sound as it listened to her words and saw her actions. Her tortured and diseased mind would be of great use. It gripped a tentacle around each of her limbs, pulling her hands above her and her legs opened wide. It's body was impossibly strong, no amount of resistance she could muster would be sufficient to fight it. It's body moved in an unnatural way, gripping things that were not there, leaning on things not of this reality. It slowly ran a tentacle along her body, slowly up her belly and along her breasts, then up her neck and along her cheek. It's horrid eyes focused on her. She would be ready for the part he had for her, she only needed a little rehearsal...::

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:37 am
Profile YIM

Reason began to edge back into the woman's mind as she was pulled spread-eagle. "Fuck," she muttered as her triumph shifted to anger. Her arms strained hard and ineffectually against the tentacles holding them, and her knees tried desperately to close. The thing must not have been interested in the other girl. It must have known about the list. It wanted to stop her, surely. Well, she wouldn't let it. Even if the room was melting into itself and bleeding into horrible shapes. At the touch to her neck her entire body tensed sharply in the thing's grasp and a small gasp escaped her lips unbidden. With suddenly frightened eyes, she watched the thing as closely as she could, though the way it warped was making that difficult.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:43 am

::The tentacles caused strange but wonerful sensations to race across her flesh, igniting and awakening every nerve in decadence. Another tentacle slowly ran along her back, cupping her ass before invading it, ramming firmly into her anus. More tentacles, wet and slimy, groped her, rubbing and squeezing and pulling her breasts firmly. Two large tentacles tipped with suckers attached to her nipples and pulled hard on them, sucking hard causing hot, thick milk to flow from them. The wonderful sensations were attacking her mind, further blurring the line between the real and the possibilities of the insane.::

Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:45 am
Profile YIM

The wash of pleasure over her body brought back a surge of hatred. Her teeth came carefully down on her cheeks and tongue to try and slice through the hated sensations tormenting her. She gave the slightest twitch of a smile through the rage creasing her features. Surely this thing could free her mind further, but the twinges of reason knew the price wouldn't be worth it. Her mind defensively curled itself hard away from the terrible, pleasing sensations coursing through her body and clung hard to the odd fact that it had somehow made her small breasts produce milk. Visions of children and crude, self-performed mastectomies warred against the invasion, but her mind was starting to slip and wear under the assault.
Her body, unfortunately, was yielding completely to the abomination's attentions. A thick layer of juices coated her empty folds, her breathing was growing rapidly ragged, and her hips rocked unconsciously against the tendril violating her and the pressure at her chest.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:34 am

::It continued it's sexual assault, unhindered, completly amoral, such frivolities were completly beyond it's comprehension. It added another tentacle both to her ass and to her pussy. The tentacles in her ass twined and formed a drilling motion as the ones in her pussy pried her open for the real surprise...a huge phallic tentacle, more so than the others, easily slid in her pussy, coated with slime and cum, violating her womb. Reality continued to degrade around, the room no longer recognizable for what it was anymore. Everywhere she began to see that blasphemous Yellow Sign.::

Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 am
Profile YIM

A dark chortle rose in Sayuri's lips as she was drilled and split impossibly wide. The laugh built against the physical bliss working over her body into berserk peals. Unconsciously, she writhed and pulled at her bonds, though now her frame worked to drive the shafts further into herself instead of attempting to free herself. The terrible signs seared hard at her mind, causing the laughter to sputter briefly, before her eyes rolled back in her head to try and drive the visions from them.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:31 am

But not looking at them did not make them go away in her mind. Slowly the room was changing into Lost Carcosa, the city of Hastur which The King in Yellow had destroyed ancient, distant, and decadent Yhtill to recreate. The people of Yhtill were driven mad and some turned into horrific creatures at the King in Yellow's whim to make Lost Carcosa beautiful in Hastur's eyes. The horrible truths poured into her mind, the blasphemous pages of the obscene and terrible play of the same name, The King in Yellow, becoming real in her mind. The massive cock-tentacle slammed harder and deeper into her body until she could see the bulge under the flesh of her stomach...it was throbbing inside of her.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM

The horrible city suffused her mind and pulled her consciousness from her body. Her frame instinctually writhed and bucked at the crushing thrusts to press the shafts deeper within itself. Further unbidden moans rose from her lips as her mind walked the grim streets of Lost Carcosa.
She could see the beauty the King had built in it. The shapes of twisted buildings seared further at her brain to etch themselves into her lasting memory, and the creatures she knew she should have found terrifying somehow comforted her. Perhaps, there in the alien city, she could rest. It certainly felt like an old home, and the mad inhabitants seemed as familiar neighbors to her. Perhaps she would stay forever and let the glorious insanity wash and twist her into another beautiful, terrible thing.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next