View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Turtle's Dilemma (For Vera) 

Post The Turtle's Dilemma (For Vera)
Chris pulled her jacket on as she stepped down into the basement. The dimly-lit hallways seemed to leech heat from her bare arms, even through the black shirt wrapped loosely over her shoulders. The blue windbreaker was still slightly damp from the tropical rain outside, as was the red hat pulled low over her eyes. She slung her bag back over her shoulder and settled the books she'd brought with her once more at her hip. Christina squinted for a moment at the gloom, then finally pulled her hat off, letting her hair explode over her head. She dug into her pocket and fished out the crumpled detention slip. Her fingers smoothed it out enough to get the room number, then buried it back in her relaxed black pants. Her sneakers squeaked and trailed the faintest hint of water with each step.

What the hell kind of college had detention anyway? Christina hadn't had detention since one of the other girls in seventh grade had complained about Chris suggesting crude things to her. Oddly enough, similar things were to fault for her current predicament, since her roomie, Sarah, had apparently complained that the new girl assigned to the 4-room apartment had implied inappropriate things about the sleeping arrangements. Technically, the note read, "inappropriate speech towards another student," with some sort of strange numerical code after it.

Her hand tried in vain to manage her hair for a moment before she gave up and tossed her hat back on with the bill pointed further up. She turned sharply at the properly numbered-door, double-checked her watch to find she was running only about 30 seconds late, pushed her way inside, and froze as she caught a glimpse of another student. Christina froze for a moment, then yanked her hat off and bashfully let the door close behind herself.

"Hey," Chris said with a flirtatious lift to her eyebrows, deciding to make the best of a bad situation.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 am

Post Re: The Turtle's Dilemma (For Vera)
Shokushu was no ordinary college which a few students have figured out the hard way. The school had similarities to both a university and a private school with its strict rules and regulations while still allowing freedom of choice on degree plans and scheduled classes. Unfortunately, being isolated on a tropical island meant that anyone who had an issue about this could do little about it but hope to endure till graduation.

The basement held its reputation of being dark and clastrophobic. It was amazing how many lights either did not work or flickered when there were high class science labs and other resources up above on campus. Such a setup must have been made on purpose to further convince students to stay out of trouble and comply with the rules. As Christina explored the basement, each turn seemed to lead to the exact same hallway with the only difference being the numbered plates that were barely visible.

When Chris finally arrived at the appointed room, Vera was already waiting for her. The silver haired woman was dressed in perfectly kept uniform which seemed to be a great contrast with the grey concrete and dark shadows that bordered the room. A single bulb illuminated the center of the room like a dull spotlight while making the rest of the room seem even darker. The light blue sash that hung loosely around Vera's waist revealed she was a Head Girl of Shokushu.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as the sight of the student entering a few seconds late. For some it may not have been even a noticeable tardy but Vera noticed and could not help but feel it was an attempt by the student to test her, not the best way to start first impressions. Furthermore, the student came here out of uniform. That would only add to the reason for this student to be here and be corrected by her. Despite the hidden purpose of this island, there were still rules on appropriate behavior and discipline. Apparently this student had a lewd mouth which produced a number of complaints from those who have interacted with this particular student. Mostly minor offenses that happen habitually in order to be worth being called down here for.

"You are late, Miss Davis," Vera replied, "Can you explain why you were late and out of uniform? The detention slip was very clear on when and where you should be. Do you also know why you were called down here?"

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:49 pm

The smile died on Christina's lips and lay there in state for another moment before realization finally overpowered hopeful lust. Before she could catch them, her eyes rolled in an irritated circle.

"I'm like a minute late, tops, and I could have sworn uniforms were only required for class, right?" Chris said. Irritation was starting to tinge her voice. "Plus, I'd have been plenty well on time if it didn't decide to rain starting five minutes before I left. The walkways are slippery when wet and not really marked as such. Public safety hazard, y'know." She was starting to get sarcastic with an authority figure, which some part of her knew was a bad idea, but what exactly was miss hall monitor here going to do? "And yeah, I know why I'm down here," Christina continued, her eyes rolling again. "I made a pass at the wrong girl, 'kay? It happens. I figured she'd just be grumpy at me for a bit until one of us changed rooms. You know, like adults do when they make a social faux pas." Chris finally strode the rest of the way into the light and right up to Vera, damp, messy hair clinging to the back of Chris' neck.

It was startlingly difficult to be incredulous to someone half a foot taller than her, but Chris decided to give it a good try as she glared up into Vera's pale blue eyes. "Now, can I get to sitting out my sentence in peace?" Chris said, glancing past Vera to look for a chair. "Is there even anywhere to sit? What the hell kind of detention is this?"

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:06 am

Christina certainly was not earning points in her favor for the attitude towards the Head Girl. "You were late and you admit it," Vera said coldly, "Your excuses are irrelevant. You could have left sooner and arrived here early rather than risking being late in the rain. You also know that detention takes place in a classroom so your excuse for your attire is invalid, Miss Davis. Your supposed pass included rude remarks to the point that some could consider to be sexual harassment. That is not something one would just get a little 'grumpy' about. I can assure you, Miss Davis, sitting will be the last thing you will be doing here."

"It also appears your attitude needs adjusting, I will be sure to add that to tonight's lesson plan," she added as she stepped into the darkness. The sound of metal chains could be heard among other foreign objects. "Stand in the light please, Miss Davis. Since you chose to go in inappropriate attire, that will be correct first. Remove your clothes please." In the darkness, a loud crack could be heard. It sounded like a bull whip. Just what did this Head Girl have planned? "My name is Vera Matsumoto but you will refer to me as Miss Matsumoto for this session. I will be educating you on your errors and correcting them. Obey and learn and this will proceed with limited discomfort. Be troublesome, well... something tells me you will find out soon enough."

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:42 pm

"I'll stay an extra minute," Chris said with growing exasperation. She opened her mouth to discuss what precisely counted as a classroom, then shut it again as Vera's command sank in. With a grumpy sigh, Christina started yanking off her jacket. She kept to the pool of light as much out of necessity as at the head girl's insistence. "Sure, Miss Matsumoto, whatever," Chris added sarcastically. "It's Ms. Davis, by the way," Chris continued, emphasizing the hard Z sound. "Unless I somehow fell into the fifties on the trip over, which would actually explain a hell of a lot."

Chris continued shedding clothes until there was a messy lump of damp fabric at her feet. She curled her arms under the only part of the uniform she had on -- the simple white bra -- and shivered slightly. Aside from a red pair of men's boxer-briefs, there was now nothing else to keep the cool air of the concrete box from sapping her heat.

"Hey, so, you got a fresh uniform over there, or do you maybe wanna cuddle up and share some heat? It's hella cold down here." Chris started fixedly into the darkness, barely able to pick out where Vera was by sound alone.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:49 pm

It was apparent this was going to be a long night for the foolish student. Vera generally hated these types of students as it meant more work for her. But, that extra work was worth it to see such upstarts whimpering on their knees. The woman at least obeyed the first command, stripping down to bra and boxers. The woman was very much a tomboy it seemed as far as chosen attire went. Of course, she expected the boxers to go as well as they too were not school issued. But before she would remark on that, this student needed to cool that tongue of hers.

Christina received nothing but silence from the darkness for several moments before suddenly a large volume of water swung out into view and into the standing student. The water was ice cold which did little to help with the chill of the room itself. The sound of a now empty bucket hit the floor as Vera grabbed a long black cat of nine tails. "You will remain here until I deem you fit for this school, Miss Davis," Vera replied coldly, "I will not tolerate your tone nor your attitude. You leaving this room is decided by me. If you wish to continue to misbehave and treat me with disrespect, I can assure you that you will remain down here for a very long time."

"Your boxers are not school issue, remove them," Vera added, "I expect you to obey orders fully. I do not like repeating myself. Do you understand, Miss Davis?" So would this one whine and complain as expected or would she fall into line? The long tails had hardened tips, ensuring that each strike would definitely be felt against bare and chilled skin.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Christina was still peering into the darkness when the water hit her. She froze, stunned into silence, for a long moment as the icy chill seeped into her skin and the fabric at her chest and hips. Finally, she took in a shuddering breath, let a shiver run down the entirety of her spine, and let the air back out in a single, harsh expletive.

"FUCK." The grad student turned a gaze burning with fury on the head girl as she stepped back into the light. The anger starting to well in Christina's throat died, however, when she caught a glimpse of Vera's weapon. In a flash, the red fabric was on the pile with the other discarded clothing, and Chris stepped back cautiously as she fully processed the cruel implement.

"Look, this isn't funny," Chris said, her damp socks shifting on the cold concrete. "Safeword, or red, or whatever, okay? What do I say to make this stop?" Her eyes kept dancing between Vera, the whip, and the rest of the room. For some reason, with all four (at least, she assumed there were four) walls hidden in gloom, Chris couldn't remember which one had the door, though she desperately wished she did.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 am

Despite the scar on the woman's shoulder, Christina did not seem too fond of violence. Vera had no intention of beating the woman into obedience. Such methods generally did more harm than good in the end. Her gaze remained neutral as she approached the student. The troublemaker was quick to be rid of the boxers now. "I already told you what is required of you, Miss Davis. You have broken several rules and you will be corrected here. Your disobedience and disrespect has ensured you will remain here for a long time. If you wish to change that, I suggest you think very hard on what you have done to earn this appointment."

"You may remove your socks if you wish," she added, knowing it was no doubt making the woman colder. The Head Girl pressed the whip's handle against a chilled nipple, giving it very slow flicks as she looked down at the shivering student. "Now that I have your attention, we can finally begin," the silver haired woman began, "Recite the rules you have broken including the several you broke while in this chamber. I suggest you watch your tongue while doing so. I have no interest in listening to your rude comments."

Without her clothes, Christina's feminine features were more apparent. She was a petite beauty who sadly made little attempts to improve her outward appearance. She was certainly not of Vera's taste but she knew this island had several forms of beauty to satisfy the alien guests. The whole tomboy visage did not appeal to her. But that mattered little at the moment, her only concern was breaking this woman and correcting her wrongs. With how the student was behaving before, that may take longer than she wanted.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Chris couldn't stop thinking about the awful welts and missing skin the implement in Vera's hand would cause if the silver-haired woman decided to put the thing to use with any force. Chris heard the words, but they seemed to be in some alien jargon. Still, she yanked off her socks at the suggestion, glad to be free of the sapping cold. The concrete felt positively warm in comparison when she got her feet back onto it. Instinctively, she flinched and ducked away from the handle of the whip brushing at her nipple and wrapped a hand over it. Some fire lit again behind Chris's eyes.

"I was inappropriate to my roomie, I got here a minute late, and I wasn't in uniform," Christina said, her eyes still darting about in search of an escape from this clearly-deranged predator. "And I've... um... been snarky since I got here?" Chris clasped her other hand over her other breast to protect the hardening nipple. "I'm really fucking confused how that relates to you threatening and molesting me, though." Yeah, good plan, stall. Figure out where the door is. Get outside and get help. The plan was starting to come together in Christina's mind, which was helpfully suppressing the adrenaline rush threatening to drive out anything other than the pounding flight-or-fight response. Something clicked back into place, and Chris straightened slightly from her frightened crouch. "Unless that's not about punishment and more about you wanting some company?" she tried hopefully. Having to look constantly up to meet the other woman's eyes wasn't helping Chris's sense of security. It especially didn't help that the adrenaline kept suggesting other things to do with such an attractive femme.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 am

"I do not threaten, Miss Davis," she replied, "I only state facts. You are here to be corrected and taught discipline. Failure to learn means you remain here longer. Refusing to comply means you will remain here or if I deem you unfit for correction, I can pass you to the Headmasters and allow them to decide what to do with you."

The whip rose under Christina's chin, forcing her gaze to be lifted up to Vera's. "Eyes up here, Miss Davis," she added cooly. Lifting the woman's gaze made it harder to see Vera's hand suddenly trap the other chilled nipple between her fingers. She pinched it painfully hard and twisted it to get a reaction. "I also told you to watch your language," she hissed, "You repeated your offenses but you do not seem to believe your own words. You appear to be distracted. I do not like being ignored, Miss Davis. Do not pull away, remain perfectly still. Look me in the eye. Say what you did wrong and recite how you can remedy this unacceptable behavior."

Vera pulled on the tender nub. Any attempt to pull away would only bring more pain as she tighten her grip and twist a bit harder. The whip would remain under the student's chin. She knew the student was already thinking of running away. That is a natural though foolish response. Even if the student found the door and escaped, where would she run? There was only the campus and the forest/jungle that was beyond not to mention the ocean surrounding the small island. But should the woman begin to comply, Vera's fingers would loosen and gently stroke the damaged teat to help soothe the pain and bring some warmth to the chilled peak.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Chris whined softly and winced at the sharp pulling. The sensitive nub hardened under Vera's cruel attentions, helped along by the cold still clinging to Christina's damp skin. Brown eyes settled on Vera's, darting slightly away for a moment before Chris forced them back into line. She keened lightly again, as if she were a frightened puppy, and unconsciously started to coil her body just slightly in preparation for a more violent escape attempt. Fight nearly won out over flight as the pain drove out cognitive thought, but then, suddenly, the pinching was gone. Chris sagged just barely forward into the soothing hand and swallowed hard against the leather-wrapped handle forcing her chin upward.

"It's... it's Ms. Davis, Miss Matsumoto," Chris said softly. She took a shuddering breath to steady herself and let it fall from her lungs in a smooth rush. The only way out appeared to be through. "I made a huge error in judging someone's character, spoke rudely to another student that I'm sharing a unit with, including making inappropriate sexual advance on her. I arrived late and wet and out of uniform, and I used inappropriate language." Chris blinked twice and looked more clearly up at Vera's face. It really wasn't at all fair that such a pretty woman was doing this to her. Christina's chemically-addled mind kept wondering if maybe there might be some way to reverse the situation without losing large portions of her skin. "Is that what you wanted, Miss Matsumoto? May I go now?" Unconsciously, Chris was starting to stand straighter, guided slowly upward by the handle under her chin.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 am

The woman's tough front quickly melted away when pain was introduced to the sensitive teat. Knocking Christina's attitude a few notches was certainly satisfying and may lead to bit more effective session. But once the pain stopped, Chris's body leaned into the soothing strokes of Vera's fingers. The woman answered the question clearly and with no snide remarks this time, an improvement. But, the answer was not entirely correct. Also, the woman apparently thought just feeling sorry was enough to be excused from further punishment. Unfortunately for her, this was not grade school.

"You were almost correct, Ms. Davis," Vera replied, granting the request for the change of title, "Only a drill sergeant in basic training would consider punishing someone for failing to dodge raindrops. I do suggest being better prepared with an umbrella but getting caught in the rain is not against the rules beyond making you look less favorable in the eyes of others. You also made rude comments to a Head Girl. You may think less of my position and my purpose here on campus but I assure you, I take my job very seriously."

A slight pinch hinted her annoyance of the woman's previous attitude. "You are not free to go until I deem you fit to return to the student body," Vera continued, "Do you really think saying 'I'm sorry' is going to be enough. No, you have to prove you have learned the error of your ways and how you can correct these errors. Now, repeat the rules you have broken again." With Chris standing up straight and looking up at the Head Girl, the handle of the whip traced downwards. The woman would feel the cool leather running over her skin and grazing lightly down her side. Vera's thumb gently rolled the nub she was tormenting and would pinch if she made a mistake. Any mistake would warrant repeating the rules again until they were perfect. Only then would she move on to the next step.

Vera stepped away for a moment before returning and walking behind Christina. "Put your arms behind your back, Ms. Davis," she ordered. Obeying would lead to her wrists being grabbed and metal cuffs being snapped around them both. With her arms wrists bound behind her, escaping would become far less viable. "Now, tell me how you can correct these many mistakes you have made." Once more, the whip handle would trace over the woman's body, running along her spine and tracing the scars on her shoulders.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:16 pm

That harder 'z' sound calmed Chris down more than she expected. It was like she'd been given her proper name back, like she might actually be able to talk her way through this... whatever this was. She hardly noticed when the first shackle closed around a thin wrist and was just starting to remember the precise nature of her predicament when the second closed around the other. Instinctively, Christina pulled at the cold, heavy metal, testing its hold on her, then gave in and let her hands slump behind her at the feel of the wrapped handle tracing along her back.

"I... I was inappropriate with my roomie," Chris began again, mulling over possible answers to get her out of this freezing room and back into a warm bed that maybe she could just disappear into forever. "I made harrassing comments to her and was disrespectful of her space. I can... uh... write her a longer letter of apology, offer to make amends however she asks, and possibly search for someone to trade rooms with?" Christina tried, turning to look hopefully at Vera before continuing. "I was also rude to you, both by being late, being out of uniform, and with my language." The smooth handle traced over the four letters engraved into Chris's flesh. Was that a suggestion? Vera didn't seem the type, but it was really hard to tell anywhere on campus, much less while someone was threatening to beat Chris senseless. Well, no progress without risk. "I can make amends to you... by... well," Chris said, her eyes dancing over Vera's body quickly. Not really her type, but if it got her out of here, it would be more than worth it. The metal ring in the tip of Christina's tongue knocked lightly against the back of her teeth to try and call attention to itself. "I could maybe do something nice for you?"

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 am

"You will apologize to her... in person. Matters of transferring rooms can be discussed then if necessary," Vera said calmly, "You are certainly capable of reciting the rules you have broken at the very least. Yet, you still break them. That is perhaps the most insulting thing of all. Students like you thinking they are above the rules, above the law, producing unnecessary chaos." The whips snapped in the air, making an audible crack. She could feel the woman's fear so she would work with that for now.

The slight change of title to Christina's name did as intended. The poor girl ate the kindness up and calmed down a bit. But unfortunately, the student was still trying to do anything to get out of this room as soon as possible. "And what exactly are you implying, Ms. Davis?" she asked firmly, "I am not the one who created the rules. I merely ensure order here and I take my job very seriously. Are you trying to bribe me, Ms. Davis? Do you think my discipline is to the point where you think I will take a little favor and let you go? That is not why you are down here. You are here to be corrected. If you want to leave here, then I suggest you think very hard on what you say next. And you best not be lying."

This was certainly a unique form of punishment. There were countless tools to break this woman hidden in the darkness and in her hand. But the mere threat and those shackles making her helpless was all that was needed to make the woman meek and docile. Now, she would have all the time she needed to pick this woman's brain and figure out all the ways she ticked.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 am

Chris nodded along at the instructions. She opened her mouth to protest that she hadn't known a number of them until just now, but the sound of the whip tails snapping in the air before her caused her to wince away and keep those thoughts to herself. Christina looked up at Vera, confusion etched into her features, and tensed her wrists against the shackles again.

"I don't know! None of this makes sense," Chris blurted. "This whole damn place doesn't make sense! I used to be able to make better guesses at who to hit on back home. I haven't made a pass at a straight chick in years, for goddess' sake." She should probably have stopped, but the words were coming and Christina's head was too much a mess to keep them back. "But I get here and suddenly I can't tell who's gay and who's not, and it's not even the uniforms or whatever, and there are these rules that hardly make any sense if we're being treated like adults and there was some Goddess-awful gray thing that was like a woman until it wasn't and I just..." Chris stopped to take a shuddering breath, hints of tears at the corners of her eyes. "And I just want to go back to what it was like back home."

She panted and stared up at Vera, slumped and stricken. Chris blinked back the few drops of moisture in her eyes, blurring them for a moment, and tried to calm her breathing again.

"I just don't understand what you want me to do."

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next