View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Turtle's Dilemma (For Vera) 

Post Re: The Turtle's Dilemma (For Vera)
She allowed Christina to finish her outburst and breaking down before speaking. "You broke the rules so you are being corrected. It is as simple as that, Ms. Davis," Vera replied, "Just like dentention, you cannot just leave because you finally feel sorry for your wrong doing. You make a mistake, you pay the price. In this case, it is your time. The sooner you get that into your head and stop asking to leave and instead focus on bettering yourself, the faster this process can go."

"Your thoughts on how you can just hit on anyone you think is interested in women disgusts me," she added coldly, "That behavior is not appropriate towards anyone even if they are a lesbian. And the rules make plenty sense especially for adults. What you did is sexual harassment and many sources of employment would not give you a second look if you have such a mark on your records. You should be glad you are here where we try to help these sorts of behavior. Or you can just turn and run and I will simply add this to your permament record. The choice is yours."

Satisfied that Chris at least understands the purpose here or at least partially, Vera would step into the darkness and turn a crank. A hook hanging from a chain would slowly lower from the ceiling. "I believe it is time to begin your correction. Once more, state the rules you have broken and what you intend to do to correct them, Ms. Davis," she ordered as she brought the hook under the woman's shackles. The Head Girl would then crank the chain back up, forcing Christina's arms to life behind her and slowly force her upper body to bend forward. A gentler tool would then be brought up behind the bound woman. Vera brought the faint tip of a feather tracing along the scars on Chris's shoulders. "Despite what you may think of me, Ms. Davis," she added, "I am here to help you."

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

The dam had opened, and Chris was having trouble getting her mouth in check again.

"That's not what I meant at all!" she snapped, turning about to face Vera again. Except the silver-haired woman had disappeared into the shadows and Chris couldn't quite locate her, so she just kept turning in place as she ranted. "How am I supposed to pay for it down here? How can I better myself naked and shivering and confused?" Christina took a step forward and prepared to hold forth on Vera's complete misunderstanding of the situation.

Then the hook caught on the chains of the manacles, and Chris came to a sharp halt as she was forced forward. She whimpered loudly at the wrenching on her shoulders and turned with mixed anger and fear in her eyes in time to see the feather alight on the carved words. Not a suggestion, then. Maybe an accusation? Christina slumped against the chains and took a shuddering breath. Clearly, guessing wasn't getting her anywhere.

"I said things that were inappropriate to say to a roomie. I'll apologize to her and throw myself on her mercy. I was out of uniform when I arrived late and then... rude to you, Miss Matsumoto," Chris said, watching the feather. "I'll try to... uh... be more polite to you for the rest of my time here, and I'll do what you tell me so I can learn to be better." Brown eyes sought out Vera's pleadingly. "Why are you so interested in those scars?"

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 am

"Beyond the faint hesitation about how you will refer to me, you are at least capable of understanding what is necessary to remedy your mistakes," she replied cooly as the feather slid along Chris's spine. Vera had no real interest in the scars. They were unnecessary flaws to the body. Also the word dike was highly inappropriate. But, scars can be a bit more tender than ordinary bare skin. With the woman's attention going back to the scars, it was more Chris's interest than anything else.

"While I expect you to apologize to your roommate, do not forget the rules apply to her as well. The last thing I need is for her to come down here for taking things too far. If she decides to abuse in turn, report to a Prefect, Head Girl, or staff." The feather continued down Christina's spine and down the crack of her ass. The tip faintly grazed the woman's sex before drawing away and begin elsewhere. "Now, can you tell me why you talked to your roommate the way you did, Ms. Davis?" she asked. Vera's voice was calm as if nothing was out of the ordinary even as she began to trace the feather along Christina's inner thigh. It did a faint touch across the woman's sex only to draw away and tickle along the student's side all the way up to her armpit. It was time to find out why Christina acts the way she does and how that can be corrected.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 am

Her question was so clearly ignored it was like an answer unto itself, though what that answer was, Chris couldn't quite sort out. That didn't bode so well for getting out of here any time soon, though the pressure on her shoulders made not falling and dislocating either of them slightly more pressing.

And then there was that feather. That teasing, awful feather that seemed to want all of Christina's attention focused on one part of her body at a time. When it slid lightly though the patch of fur between her legs, Chris's head snapped up and around like she'd been bitten by a snake. Was she being tortured or molested? Neither seemed terribly appealing under the circumstances. But there was a question on the table, and not answering seemed to lead to bad things.

"I... Goddess, this is gonna sound nuts, but I thought she wanted me to," Chris said, hanging her head again and trying to not think about the feather or how if it hit the wrong place she might lose her balance. Like her armpit. She tensed for a moment, then continued as the feather slid away. "Like, back home, if a girl was looking at me the way she was, and I said what I said to her, I'd've been getting head in the bathroom in fifteen minutes. I can't even say how I know, right? I just... knew." Chris took a slow breath and tried to steady herself as the feather passed between her legs again. The nerves all along her skin were starting to wake up from the attention. "I'm sorry, Miss Matsumoto, I can't explain it better than that. Obviously I can't tell who's into me as good as I used to. I'll be more careful in the future."

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 am

"And you assume every woman is the same?" Vera replied, "You should better than that, Ms. Davis. Not only are students here different, they are here for an education and not to have sex with every other student they see. It is apparent that these are not the same girls you spent time with back at your home." She did find it amusing how the woman called out to a Goddess rather than a god. It mattered little but it was certainly better than just flat out cursing.

Having corrected many students, the Head Girl was very good at her job. She already noted the changes in Christina's breathing as well as the discomfort and arousal flickering in her aura. This was a student who liked sex to the point of simply going after any student who may be remotely interested. But it appears that Christina did not mess too much with bondage or at least not from someone more intimidating and dominant. This will work well, she would never beat a student as that would damage the goods. If such force was necessary, a certain grey woman would be more than willing to handle such matters.

"Forming relations with other students is more than allowed on campus. But there are times and places for it all," Vera said, continuing her lecture, "Perhaps you should consider talking to a student rather than throwing out lewd invitations. Your roommate may respect you more if she saw you as something other than a sex crazed nympho." That devious feather kept coming and going. Vera remained behind the woman to limit how much she could see as the insignificant object danced from place to place. The tip grazed the unshaved patch of fur before tracing ever so slightly over those exposed netherlips.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 am

"N-no, I don't! I..." Chris hung her head again. Maybe she'd just gotten lucky the past couple of years, or maybe it was cultural or something. "I made a mistake, Miss Matsumoto. I only made the lewd suggestion to her because I... for some reason I felt like she wanted me to make that suggestion specifically. I wouldn't normally say something quite that blunt, and when I had back home it had worked."

The feather was horribly distracting, but it was starting to turn into an almost pleasant distraction from Chris's embarrassment. Having to think about how she'd been acting in the past wasn't leading her to terribly positive conclusions about that behavior. Had any of the women she'd propositioned felt pressured or wanted to say no? Was this penance for a dozen little transgressions she'd somehow gotten away with? Chris didn't want to think about that, so she let her mind wander to the way the little tickling sensations slid over her skin and, especially, over the edge of her cunt. Those nerves were definitely starting to warm up, and her lips were starting to fill with blood and heat in desire of more.

"As... as I said, Miss Matsumoto, I'll be more cautious in my approach in the future," Chris managed out before a soft whimper escaped her throat. The feather's path kept implying this wasn't all punishment, but Chris wasn't about to risk her neck again. If Vera wanted something, Chris wasn't going to move until she was asked.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 am

Vera smiled faintly, the girl was beginning to understand. Of course, the woman's crimes hardly compared to what the Head Girl herself was involved in. But, she was responsible in ensuring these basic rules are obeyed to keep the illusion that this was an ordinary college. She did not know what Christina was talking about as far as this feeling. The silver haired woman doubts that this student was telepathic and even if she had a similar ability, the inhibitors would ensure that it would less than effective on the island. Chris would be better of not relying on such unreliable methods. Besides, it would make for a horrible pick up line in any case.

It probably would have been effective to blindfold the student before introducing the feather. But it was too late now. Still, it was having the intended effect as the student began to whimper. Vera would sense what could be seen as regret or remorse, perhaps of what she said to her roommate or past events. Now, it was just a matter of finishing the woman's punishment. The woman's arousal was increasing but Christina was not making any lewd suggestions or even questioning the Head Girl's methods. Perhaps that was hope for this one afterall.

"You are not making much sense, Ms. Davis," she replied, "But, you at least now understand the weight of your past actions. Continue to be obedient and you may be able to return to your dorm before the night is over." Of course the catch was remaining obedient. Would the Head Girl make Christina do something or will things continue with this odd form of punishment? The feather's presence grew more apparent, dragging slowly up the woman's spine only to move to graze her sides and infront of her chest. Eventually, the tip began swaying up and down those heated netherlips with brief breaks to tickle her inner thigh.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:35 am

Obedience. Chris could give that, she supposed. Not that she had much choice in the matter. It was finally dawning on her, as the feather traced along dry lips, just how exposed she was in this position. There was nothing to do but whimper softly at the teasing of the feather and wait, as patiently as she could, for some additional input or instruction.

Which left Chris to try and focus on the teasing of the feather instead of trying to replay her romantic history. Which, in turn, kept drawing more and more heat between her legs, though no slickness to match. Which, continuing the chain, pushed some unwholesome thoughts into Chris's mind regarding where she was hoping this punishment might go. Normally she was the one with the restraints and a woman in her hands, but she had to admit, she wouldn't so much mind giving the other side a go with such a lovely femme. Under circumstances where she'd been given a chance to consent. And had brought a dick.

Chris whined softly in frustration and tensed up for a moment, then tried to relax and just tough it out. The feather wasn't so bad, she decided.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 am

The Head Girl drew away from the bound woman, disappearing into the darkness once more. The feather had awakened Christina's body despite the earlier fears. The woman was also becoming rather compliant as well perhaps due to the bondage. All that was left was to reinforce what was learned and ensure that such issues do not come up again with this particular student. For someone like this one, the straight forward approach may be the most effective.

Despite the strong rebellious front given in the beginning, this student was perhaps one of her easier correction. It is a pity that there was still plenty of time on the clock. The silver haired woman grabbed a long rubber dildo. It would stretch the student a bit but nothing the so called dike could not handle. The only issue was the woman was still rather dry. The Head Girl poured a clear fluid onto the tip and shaft of the sex toy. It would lube it up nicely while adding a little something extra to remember this night with.

Quietly, the Head Girl once more approached behind the bound student. Chris would feel the tip of the feather once more teasing her body while the dildo moved into position. "Now that everything is clear, you will repeat your offenses and how to correct them until your time is up," Vera said calmly, "If you hesitate or make a mistake, I will add more time to the clock. You have done well so far, Ms. Davis. Lets see what you have learned." With that, the rubbery tip plunged right into Christina's folds. The rod was slick with fluid, making the entry a bit less painful. But, the coolness of the fluid changed into an itching sensation that seemed to grow the more her body absorbed the fluids. Christina was in for a long night.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:15 am

Chris breathed a sigh of relief when the feather danced away and shook her head in a vain attempt to clear it. A couple hours like this would suck, but she could make it through. If she closed her eyes and really pretended, maybe she could even believe that being felt up by the head girl was something she would be down with.

Christina's head curled curiously back around at Vera's words. The trapped woman's eyes went wide at the sight of the thing in the head girl's hands. Chris shook her head and squirmed against her bonds, earlier vows of obedience completely forgotten. She became aware that she was repeating the word 'no', but she didn't remember willing her mouth to do so. Hips twisted and ears went deaf to whatever command Vera was trying to issue. The 'no's started to become insane pleas for something else, anything else, anything but that.

Then the shaft started to slide in. Chris screamed in rage and terror and pain as her cunt tried to reject the thing, pushing weakly at it in a meaningless attempt to expel it. The cold of the lube sapped her strength and heat and left her limp for a moment. Then the chains yanked hard on Chris's arms, and her legs instinctively snapped back into place to right herself. Everything felt wrong and gross with the shaft inside her. Her body shook with the feeling of it as she tried to keep herself steady and turn to look up at Vera through bleary eyes.

"Please take it out. Please," Chris begged. She sniffed hard once and took in a ragged breath. Somehow, Vera's command came back to her. "I was inappropriate with Sarah and I'll apologize to her. I arrived here late, outta uniform, and then I said mean things to you, and I'll accept my punishment, I really will, but please, PLEASE let it be anything other than this." The fluid was starting to itch at Chris's inner walls, which wasn't doing anything for her fear and discomfort around the whole concept of being penetrated, much less under such circumstances. Chris blinked tears from her eyes and whimpered again.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 am

Emotions flared from the originally docile woman. But the chains ensured the student remained in place while the moistened tip pushed into the student's folds. The Head Girl generally preferred the term 'correction' when working down in the basement. She did not like relying on just pure punishment on these students and instead wanted to teach them to ensure such offenses were not repeated. It made her life easier and in some ways put her role in a more positive light. But, Christina was just a bit too agreeable. The correcting was done and now all that was left was pure punishment to act as negative reinforcement.

Chris's reaction was certainly pleasant though. This was will ensure the young woman thought twice before doing anything rude in the future. Too bad the student hated being penetrated like this. Christina was going to have a hell of a time here on the island and its numerous male alien guests.

Vera would say nothing more, her order given. Christina obeyed along with begged for it all to stop. Would that qualify as hesitation? Would this just prolong the punishment? The Head Girl had little care to keep this woman for longer. But if things continue as they are the entire time, she may have to. She pushed the dildo in slowly, letting Chris's body adapt and allow the itching fluid to soak into every inch of her pussy. The itch was insistent and once it reach the deeper parts of the woman's body, the only relief would come in the form of this thick rubbery shaft. Vera would hilt the dildo inside the student, waiting a few moments as she twisted it slowly inside her.

She would pull the dildo all the way out, going about the same pace as going in. Vera waited, letting that itch take full effect before pushing the rod right back into the woman's sex. The rubber was soft, rubbing against the woman's itching walls and soothing them while also reapplying the fluid again. It was a vicious cycle of itch and relief. Of course relief was subjective and perhaps Christina hated all of it. Vera gave a few more thrusts, making them long deep strokes all the way inside the woman before pulling away again. The feather returned, tickling those itching netherlips. The cock would not reenter again but now there was nothing to relief the itch inside Chris's body.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Chris couldn't remember the order after her first repetition of her offenses. Thought was getting difficult. It felt like the shaft had ripped her in a thousand tiny, itchy little places, and the pain got worse when it wasn't buried in her with the base against her soft lips. Words stopped alongside thought, replaced by meandering begging or just sad, helpless whimpers. Tears ran down her cheeks in a thin line.

Like the thin lines of water running along her skin, thoughts started to stream back into her conscious mind again. A whispering, nagging insistence that she was being punished for everything she'd ever done wrong by anyone clawed its way in first. Vera twisted the shaft and Christina ground her teeth together and whined and clenched her whole body as if she could expel the shaft through sheer force of will. Something in the way it twisted felt different, though, and a new, horrible thought drove out the first. Chris was starting to enjoy this. Or, at least, her body was. There was a familiar-but-foreign twinge and tremble between her legs, and she could feel warmth building up around the shaft. She choked back a sob and shook her head hard. And then a third thought rewrote the entirety of her conscious mind.

The only way out is through. If she could twist and arch harder, maybe she could get the manacles free of the hook, and then at least she might have a chance against the taller, clothed, not-recently-violated woman keeping Chris down here. It was just crazy enough to work, supposing she could lift her hands just a little. Bit. Higher.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 am

Within moments, Christina had completely fallen apart. The dildo had pulled away leaving only the feather further irritating the itching nether region. No relief would come until the student remembered what she was supposed to do. Unfortunately, that did not seem to be Chris's focus anymore. The woman begged, whimpered, and cried. The student was a pathetic mess. Her nude form writhed against her bonds, trying to arch and lift her arms higher while maintaining her balance. It was truly a foolish attempt to say the least. Had the student forgotten who was watching? Even if she did somehow get unhooked, what then? She would not be able to open the door much less fight back properly.

As much fun as it would be to watch this woman struggle and resist, Vera did want to be done with this. This was her own personal time as well and she was not going to waste it on student who was incapable of learning. It was time to teach this one another lesson. Quietly, she grabbed the cat of nine tails and approached the still squirming student. Without warning, the many tails cracked down on Christina's bare ass. Each tail felt like a pins and needles striking the woman's skin. "I will not tolerate disobedience, Ms. Davis," she said coldly, "What did I order you to do?" Any babbling and whimpering rather than answering would invite another strike of the tails onto the other cheek. One way or another, the Head Girl would help refresh this reluctant woman's memory.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Chris stiffened and tried to kick away from Vera at the first lash, which, again, snapped Chris back into where she was. Focusing was so hard with the cold, the pain inside, the soreness in her arms, and now the cluster of red welts rising on her pale skin. Her feet found the ground again, and incoherent babbling erupted from her lips in a vain attempt to obey the suddenly-remembered command. When the second blow landed, the sounds snapped back into recognizable words.

"I harassed my roomie with sexual offers and I got here late and out of uniform, then I was rude to you, Miss Matsumoto!" Christina babbled, pulling her next breath in as a gulping sob. "I'll apologize to her and do what she requires of me, and I'll mind my manners in the future." The cool air stung like needles at the red, raised skin welling up on Chris's ass. Her feet resettled on the ground, and she tried to drive out the itching inside, particularly the thought that it was caused by a million tiny tears that would be with her for days. She took another shuddering breath and repeated her new mantra as closely as she could, forcing her mind onto the words like meditation. If she could just focus, maybe all the pain would seem bearable. The position and her struggling were starting to wear Chris's muscles out, though, and she was starting to wonder how long she had before they just gave up and dumped her floorward.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:15 am

Once the woman began reciting her wrongs again, the strikes stopped. It was simple, obey and that will be a step closer to getting out of here. Disobey... Well, Christina knew where that led now. A hand gently stroked the woman's tender rear, soothing the heated welts with careful caresses. All that struggling only succeeded in tiring the woman further. Escape was simply not an option at this point. The silver haired woman was the only source of both punishment and salvation.

Vera returned to giving pleasure for complying. The unyielding dildo pushed into Christina's itching depths, soothing that need at the very least as it pumped in and out at a steady pace. The more the student chanted her wrongs and how to correct them, the faster the dildo went. The Head Girl's other hand rested on Chris's hip, keeping her steady through the long deep thrusts. She knew the woman was getting tired and it would be best not to harm a potential slave. "Your reluctance and loss of focus reveals a lack of discipline, Ms. Davis," Vera lectured calmly, "But it is good to see your regained some of your senses."

She kepted pumping the sex toy into the woman as she spoke. "Listen well, Ms. Davis," Vera continued, "I will lower you from this hook. But, you will give something in return. You will kiss my foot and apologize to me for wasting my time. The more you are disobedient, the more time I must spend correcting you. Having to repeat myself is a very quick way to get on my bad side quickly. I am certain you do not want that, correct?" Vera drilled the dildo all the way in. "Now, say what you will do when I lower you from this chain." If Chris proved capable of doing so, the Head Girl would force the toy all the way in before moving to lower the chain. Besides those still bound wrists, the student would have more freedom of movement now.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next