View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Said the spider... (for Onisha) 

Post Re: Said the spider... (for Onisha)
The demoness gave a helpless gasp as the second metal shaft uncurled from the creature and pistoned solidly up into her clenching pucker. Her form buckled and squirmed, biting tightly into her bottom lip. Causing the second head butt to go off course and just likely brush her head against the side of the other's. Burying her mouth into the woman's neck. Before the demoness could do anything, her sharp fangs sank into the neck, biting roughly as she again stiffled a loud whimper to the firm pistoning into her steadily clenching orifices. Drawing up just a bit of wetness from her violated slit.

Fri May 16, 2008 4:29 am
Profile WWW

The fangs drew more blood and another harsh, deep moan from the gray woman. The two tendrils thrust and drilled harder and faster into the demoness' two holes in a smooth rhythm. Gray arms wrapped smoothly around ebony flesh and pulled her prey tight against her form and the restraints, stretching her out against the web.
"Ahh, yes, little one, now this is good fun. It's good, you know, that you're a being so thorny, especially since my blood makes the pale ones so horny," she chuckled, reminiscing briefly on a time the aphrodisiac nature of her vitae had dissolved a poor girl's will. Before the thought could settle itself fully in Onisha's mind, the two tendrils redoubled their efforts in savaging her folds and anus.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 am

The demoness had tightened her grip all the more ont eh creature, before all at once her tendrils went slack and limp. Her lips leaving the neck as the odd yellow blood had trickled down into her mouth. An aphrodisiac? Her formed squirmed a bit, despite such a thing coursing into her bloodstream the sensation of the firm thrusting was making her body hotter than ever. Loins gently burning as her sex and anus began to accept the invasion. Relaxing just enough to squeeze ever so pleasurably around the shafts as they pistoned swiftly into her body. Arching her back taut like a bowstring as she gave a soft gasp, clenching her hands into fists as she felt the drug like blood enter her system.

"Interesting," she cooed lightly, her sudden bursts of violence towards the creature subsiding mildly, slicker tendrils wandering along the woman;s sides deaftly.

Fri May 16, 2008 5:50 am
Profile WWW

Steel frowned slightly and turned to look at the suddenly yielding demoness. "What's this now? You're suddenly tame? I see now your biology's the same as those things with which we play. Well now, I must surely say, just because you've gone so placid I'll certainly not go flaccid."
The frown vanished into another grin as she wriggled and swayed against the smooth tendrils running along her sides, and the two she was directing at the trapped woman picked up speed and strength, slamming into her. Smooth hands slid down and settled on ebony hips, then suddenly dug deeply into flesh, nails first, as the alien's teeth clenched carefully and briefly at the dark skin on the nape of Onisha's neck.
"Now let's see you dance and sing, my delicious little plaything."

Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 am

The demoness grinned ever so innocently as her insides happily accepted the rough assault, gritting her teeth brightly in the dim light as her nails dug into her palms. Arching against the webs as she panted softly. Sex and anus flexing and squeezing ever so tightly around the invaders as they plunged so deeply inside of her body. "Oh? And what are you?" she spoke quietly, voice tinted with a lace of poison, "Tormenting girls thrown here as but martyrs? You;re no better than the other filth on this island," she said in a near teasing tone. A tendril lashing out to give a sharp crack over the small of the woman's back.

Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 am
Profile WWW

The lash struck home with a resounding crack, and Steel's eyes brightened sharply as the pain of it settled rapidly into her form. Her shoulders absently shrugged the vest just off of themselves to let it slide free to her hooked elbows and expose her firming breasts to her captive. With renewed effort, the tendrils pounded harder into the demoness, rocking her form with each hard, rhythmic thrust.
"Now what is this, my little dear? Even though you're free of fear, you pant and writhe and moan the faster, yet you still don't see I'm the puppet master?" she rhymed, punctuating the point by tugging at the web to make Onisha dance slightly. "I don't claim to hold all of the strings, but I'm responsible enough for the little things that come down here and need to be punished, so do not think I'm easily admonished." Her form no longer wriggled in response to the tendrils astride it, and her nails dug harder at the flesh beneath them.

Sun May 25, 2008 6:04 pm

The demoness tilted her hips up and into each thrust as they delved slickly down into her taught, clenching form. The pink tip of her tongue sticking out as she panted slow and faint in time with the thorough ravishment of her tender form. Thighs tensing up and pulling up tightly against the web. Bending it as muscles flexed and buulged fromt he restaints. Though as the tendrils proved ineffective with their lashing, the barbed tips peeled and folded away to reveal red tongue like appendages. Lathering thick hot saliva along the small of the other woman's back. Coiling themselve's down as they pressed into the creture's rear. Firmly sliding themselve's into the creature's anus with one sharp thrust.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Profile WWW

Steel's response to the invasion of herself was a sharp roar and a baring of sharp, white teeth. She snarled softly and grabbed for the demon's throat as if to crush it, then paused and danced her fingers away as a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Forgive, forgive, I see your play is just another way to say you do enjoy your place up there, and that you don't intend to stare into the grimmest face of doom, but rather wish to please me too," she said, panting softly and grinning once more as she accepted the slick things into herself. Another pair of tendrils slid out and followed the example set forth by Onisha to thrust sharply at the dark woman's rear alongside the first.

"But I didn't say you could fuck my ass, and so you must be punished, lass." A gray hand curled up between their faces, sparkling slightly with a tiny bit of powder in the palm. The stuff was blown sharply into the bright red eyes where it promised to temporarily, and painlessly, rob her of sight.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2