View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Iria vs Sayuri 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Re: Iria vs Sayuri
Oh God why, Sayuri thought as the smooth leather closed on her throat. She nodded quickly at the question and made a little feral noise of pleasure at being told she was doing good. The feral part of her mind wanted back out, though it was seriously considering its own form of domesticity at the moment. And then the strange plastic thing was forced into her. She obeyed as she was commanded, crawling across the bed like the animal within that wanted to slip free and into the gladiatrix' firm hand. She nodded again and bent to kiss and lick slowly along the foot and leg offered to her. She wanted to make Iria happy. She wanted to feel good. The machine clicked on, and a strange discomfort overwhelmed Sayuri's expression. It felt good, but it felt wrong.

Can I beg? she wondered as she tried to hide the expression in dragging her tongue along the arch of Iria's foot. Sayuri wanted something flesh inside her, more fingers, a hand, a tongue, one of these calloused feet, not some machine. It was too smooth, too automated. It made her think of labs and experiments and awful smells. She let herself look up plaintively at Iria and whimper again, hoping she wouldn't need words to express things, lest words lead to punishment.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 am

Things went as expected, Sayuri no longer resisted, no longer protested against the gladiatrix. The defeated woman kneeled and bent over to lick at Iria's feet and toes. Wearing only that thin string bikini, she looked like a bronze goddess with the light shining off her smooth oiled body. The amazon enjoyed her reward, sitting in her chair as if it were her throne and this beaten fighter was her slave. She could hear the soft whimpers as the device continued to fuck the poor woman with machine efficiency. "Mm... I do not speak whimper, slave," Iria said softly, "Find a better use for that pretty voice. I want to hear you praise me, worship me. Do well enough and maybe I will fuck you again... You want that don't you, slave?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Sayuri dipped her head at the admonishment and ran her tongue along the underside of Iria's big toe as she collected her thoughts. "I do want that," Sayuri half-squeaked as the question interrupted her attempt to calm her mind. "I want to feel you in me, not a machine." Her lips closed over the toe, and she bobbed down on it once, sucking softly at the sensitive skin. "You're so strong, and beautiful. I want your whole hand in me." Rough fingers gingerly lifted the foot before her as Sayuri took each toe into her mouth in turn, tongue darting between them to show Iria how much she worshiped the amazon. From the floor, she really did look like an ancient avatar of war. Sayuri's tongue ran back down along the sole of Iria's foot before the pirate whispered, "I want to please you, Goddess. I want to be worthy of you." Sayuri ran the edge of her tongue slowly higher as she looked up plaintively. When she'd kissed the side of the amazon's knee, Sayuri stopped and said, "you've conquered me. You are mighty, Goddess," and took a slow, deep breath through her nose, reveling in the smell of the warrior woman.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 am

Iria leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She enjoyed the feeling of those soft lips and warm tongue sucking on her toe. Ordered to speak, Sayuri began saying everything she felt and needed. Soft coos of pleasure rippled up her calf and up her thigh as words of praise followed each lingering lick. Her body tensed and relaxed over and over as each lick tickled her senses. The woman then moved onto the rest of the foot as she prayed to her Goddess of War. Then the defeated fighter got a bit bolder, tracing her tongue along the glistening skin of Iria's calf and up to the side of her knee. No punishment came, only the steady pumping of the mechanical device inside her.

The amazon opened her eyes and gently reached out, lifting Sayuri's chin with a finger. She looked down at her defeated prey with a smirk. "I have," she replied, "And now I will break you just like you want me to." The device would slow to a stop as Iria rose to her feet. She removed the toy. It was more to prepare the woman for whats to come. She tugged on the leash for Sayuri to follow as she led the woman to a stand. The warrior woman bent the woman over the stand and forced the woman's legs apart. A metal spreader bar was attached to both ankles, ensuring those legs remain as they were. Iria then shackled the woman's wrists to the stand, leaving the woman bent over the small stand with her legs spread apart.

Two fingers traced up Sayuri's inner thighs. They moved slowly, going up and down for several strokes before moving closer to those already abused netherlips. Without warning, three fingers plunged hard and fast into the defeated fighter's folds. Having loosened Sayuri up already, she added a forth finger. Soon all the knuckles of her fingers were pumping hard and deep into the woman's sex with each thrust sending ripples of force through her helpless form.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:20 am

Sayuri didn't much like the sound of the word "break," but she wasn't going to argue the point now. She sighed happily as the machine was removed and slumped forward for a moment. She hadn't realized how taxing the thing had been. As her leash was pulled, she followed quickly after on all fours, scrabbling over the floor to keep up with the taller woman. Her limbs shifted into the restraints easily. What sense was there in arguing with a Goddess, after all?

A hungry shudder ran along Sayuri's spine at the touch of fingers, of warm skin against her own. Her abused lips, swollen and flush with arousal still, parted easily for Iria's hand. Sayuri moaned and wriggled her hips back, trying to help the fingers find their way in and out of her slick cunt. She shuddered and moaned, her back arching as she strained against her bonds. Each time Iria's fingers reached the knuckles, they finally found real resistance as Sayuri's entrance reached the limit of how far it would stretch - at least, without some more coaxing.

With the restraints on her, the saner parts of Sayuri's mind didn't have as much need to keep her feral half contained. She struggled and strained in the bonds, soft growls and cries emanating from her lips, though all of her squirming seemed much more intent on driving the fingers deeper and harder into herself than they did on effecting any sort of escape.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 am

Iria had been working on breaking this woman the entire time with various levels of success. Stating she was doing so was just to inform her pet and add a bit of fear and worry into the defeated woman's psyche. Already, Sayuri moaned loudly. The woman was rocking her body as best as possible within the limitations of her bindings, driving those fingers further into her dripping depths. Her prey growled, losing control of herself in those restraints. But it did not matter, she would tame the beast one way or another.

She slammed her fingers in hard, fingertips dragging along those clinging inner walls. Each thrust was halted by her thumb still being outside teh woman's body, pressing against Sayuri's ass. The amazon curled her thumb, allowing it to put pressure on the woman's anus with each thrust. Slowly, it pushed into the tight asshole while her other fingers continued to stir up the woman's yearning cunt. Soon, her entire thumb would be drilling into Sayuri's ass while her fingers continued their vigorous thrusting.

With just one hand, she was bringing such wonderful pleasure to the defeated fighter. That left her other to give discipline. Each growl made even if of pleasure received a hard slap right on the woman's ass cheek. The strikes would be hard enough to be heard and leaving a stinging hand print on the otherwise fair skin. Whimpering cries were rewarded with gentle strokes over the now tender area until the beast decided to growl again.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Sayuri shuddered and let out a particularly loud snarl as she was invaded from another direction. She'd have been glad for the wetness on the thumb letting it slide in so easily if she wasn't so completely lost to the sensations and the need to turn and pounce on the Goddess to try and return some of this bliss, to feel bodies pressed tight and tangled together. The shackles dug at wrists that strained for freedom, though her legs seemed less inclined to struggle, lest the fingers stop their work on her.

The first two swats only made her growl louder, looking back over a shoulder at the amazon. If Sayuri could get free, she'd show Iria how a real spanking went. The next one was hard enough to draw a soft keen instead of a snarl, but the process had to be repeated a couple times before her primal brain realized the pattern. As soon as it did, the growls stopped, and happy little whimpers and whines rose from her lips to encourage more soft touches. She stretched into the hands on her body, shivering between the pleasure and the comfort.

Sayuri's body melted slowly as the attention continued. Her walls stretched a tiny bit further with each stroke, though they weren't quite ready to take the hand past its knuckles yet. Her struggles and straining died down as her sore ass was soothed under rough fingertips. New noises started to rumble from the beaten woman, oddly reminiscent of purring.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 am

The growls received firmer slaps until Sayuri was reduced to whimpering and eventually soft purrs. The amazon's fingers stroked the reddened flesh gently, her touch bringing both faint pins and needles along with a tingling warmth. Her other hand did not slow down. Iria's thumb disappeared down Sayuri's ass just like her other fingers did down those tight folds. The thrusts were steady and firm, working against the woman's clinging insides before pulling away a bit further. Iria's thumb left the fighter's ass and the next thrust now included her thumb twisting and drilling into Sayuri's sex. Within a matter of thrusts, her hand entered the defeated fighter's body. Fingers flexed inside, forcing the inner walls to stretch and accept the new entry. Slowly, her fingers curl into a fist as the amazon began to thrust her entire hand hard and vigorously into Sayuri's squirming body.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Sayuri's eyes went wide as her entrance parted to accommodate more of her conqueror. As Iria's hand pressed forward, something in Sayuri gave way, and the rest of the fist slid in quickly. She tensed instinctively at the invasion and clutched down hard at the hand even as it stretched her further, then let her muscles go slack under the pressure from within.

The Goddess is inside me, Sayuri mused, really, truly inside me. A soft smile started to curl at her lips, then vanished under sharp, feral cries as Iria began to thrust her whole fist back and forth within her captive. Sayuri strained against her bonds again, trying to give the pounding arm the easiest path in and out of herself.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 am

The first thrust required effort as the fist pushed hard into the tight passage. But each one following became easier and easier as Sayuri's body gave in and loosened up. Loud cries echo through the room as the fighter voiced her bliss. Iria pumped her fist faster. With each thrust, the amazon's fist and arm twist, drilling hard and fast into the woman's shuddering body. Sayuri would feel the force rippling through her clinging inner walls as it kept making more and more progress until the fist was punching against the entrance to her womb. Of course such an entrance was too small to fit the woman's fist but it certainly did not stop her from pounding away at the gates to Sayuri's core. Iria's other hand held tightly to Sayuri's hip to keep her from squirming too much while she fisted her opponent into submission.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 pm

The hand on her hip was enough to bring Sayuri completely in line. Her body finally let itself go slack against the restraints, letting them do what they could to keep her supported. She slumped forward, head resting on the table and eyes glazed with lust and the best kind of pain. She felt herself drooling just a little and realized she didn't much care. Her walls were slick around the hand punching into her, beating her down into her place from within.

This is heaven, Sayuri decided, and the Goddess of War has found me worthy. Her cries ran together into a happy, animal rumble of bliss amid all the pleasure. Her walls clenched down, occasionally, stalling the fist's slamming for a moment, before the sharper wave of pleasure passed and released Iria again.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 am

The amazon's arm and fist glistened with the woman's juices. It did not matter to her if she was pleasing the defeated fighter or not. Her fist was simply pounding the fighter into submission from the inside out. Iria was not given the lovely sight of Sayuri's drooling face. But seeing the woman's body go limp and simply take all the amazon had to offer was more than pleasing enough.

The fist kept plowing in and out, in and out. The gladiatrix would not stop and those tightening walls did little to hinder the strong amazon. She kept punching the woman's cervix until she could take no more. Iria would punch through Sayuri's orgasm, letting those juices soak over her arm before finally pulling all the way out. She began undoing the bonds before yanking at the leash. "Clean me off!" she ordered, overing her dripping fingers and arm.

Iria patiently waited for the defeated woman to comply and finish in her task before yanking the leash again, commanding her to follow. As much enjoyment breaking this one brought her, her time was just about out. The gladiatrix led Sayuri to the door and opened it. "Next time you fight, I best not bite me or I will punish you far more severely, slut," she said firmly before pushing the woman harshly out the door. Sayuri was free to return to her owner with only the collar and leash still on her as a reminder of this thorough defeat.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 am

Sayuri collapsed fully when the fist was drawn back. She squawked in alarm as the leash was suddenly yanked, sitting up and looking fearfully into Iria's eyes. Did I anger her? she thought, going quickly to the task set before her. She lapped up her own juices quickly, obediently, trying to get back in favor with the Goddess. When she was done, she followed along, wondering what wonderful thing she was going to be shown next.

When it turned out to be the corridor outside, she froze. As the door shut behind Sayuri, she let out a sad whine and scratched softly at it before catching herself. She was alone in unfamiliar territory wearing nothing but a leash and collar.

Someone was going to pay for this. Eventually. Right now, however, she had to get back to her ship as swift as her legs would carry her.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4