View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Iria vs Sayuri 

Post Iria vs Sayuri
Body glistening with sweat, the gladiatrix was nice and warmed up for yet another match. Black latex hugged her body, showing off her shapely curves and mountainous breasts. Iria breathed slowly and deeply as reached and stretched her body there on the floor. Like the good slave she was, she enjoyed her time in the arena. The amazon warrior was given all the fights she could want, proving her superiority through combat and dominance. Of course, her record was far from perfect. Matches against aliens and monsters had a record of 4:5 in victories and defeats. Compared to other gladiatrices though, this was extremely impressive and made betting in a match involving Iria far more tense and enjoyable. Her success in the monster matches carried over to her matches with other women with ease. So far, no woman had been able to stand up to Iria's might and she certainly enjoyed breaking them in battle then taking into the backroom for even more breaking.

Very little information was given about Iria's next opponent. Apparently it was a human woman and not an ADD agent. Well hopefully that means this woman had some fight in her. Agents tend to be rather... reluctant in participating in an arena match. A guard called for the amazon woman and she quickly got to her feet and proceeded down the long corridor that led to her stage. The battleground was perfectly lit, ensuring the roaring crowds had a perfect view of the show that was about to start. The announcer read out the gladiatrix's stats before finally calling out her name. The alien crowd cheered and roared their approval as they saw the busty amazon swaying her hips from side to side as she walked to the center of the battleground. She posed, bending and swaying lovely form so they could get a peek at the depths of cleavage and voluptuous body. Already, her body was tingling with all the attention and looked forward to giving her fans a good show of her might. Lets hope that her opponent was just as eager to battle.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:05 am

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Re: Iria vs Sayuri
Sayuri needed money. Piracy wasn't proving as lucrative as she'd hoped. The first couple of ships she'd tried to overtake had seen her coming and either powered up their external weapons, forcing her to break off, or else had given her the slip before she'd been able to board them. So it was that she took up what looked like the best prospects she had to get the Oar refueled and equipped for a proper excursion into places with more promise for profit.

It also meant getting as close to her old home as she was allowed.

The gray woman had kindly stepped in to play the role of the dutiful owner. Sayuri didn't want to take chances that someone would see a weakened former student without any protection and make a snatch at her. Being owned appeared to be useful from time to time. And so it was that she was announced second and sent out into the harsh lights. The audience boomed more quietly for her, and she didn't seem much concerned with providing them a better show. She simply strode forward, clad only in the black shirt and shorts that disappeared together and wrapped neatly over her lithe form. They hid enough to get the imagination going, but the way the cameras hesitated on her chest and ass revealed she wasn't wearing anything beneath. A pair of thin, metal bracers wrapped over her wrists to keep her from getting at the blades tucked under her skin; she felt naked without a blade in her hand as her feet slid smoothly apart and she took up a loose, defensive stance. Thankfully, the audience seemed to be far enough away that she couldn't smell their myriad stenches.

The former student wasn't much concerned with the show, or the audience, or even, at that moment, the purse if she won. As adrenaline started to build in Sayuri's system, her heart thumping in her chest, all she really wanted to do was make someone bleed. A smile creased her lips, and she held out one hand to beckon her opponent forward.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 am

Her opponent stepped forward as she was called. Iria sized up Sayuri. The amazon was taller and more endowed than her foe. The outfit was straightforward with some odd looking bracers on her wrists. The woman was petite but she could see some lean muscles to show that her foe was at least athletic and in good shape. Her opponent was even smiling, goading the warrior woman into action. Sayuri either had a plan or was incredibly foolish to challenge the busty amazon directly like this.

Once the chime sounds, Iria was more than happy to grant her opponent's request. She rushed forward, closing the distance between the two of them before beginning her assault. Her boot swung wide in a powerful roundhouse kick aimed for Sayuri's midsection. With the amazon's unnatural strength, even alien monsters gave pause to the gladiatrix's heavy blows. She would turn with her kick, following the attack with a turn sidekick should her opponent decide to dodge or somehow hold her ground.

The crowds roared with approval that the match had finally started. With no information on her opponent, the warrior woman would use what she knew worked best, pure physical power.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Sayuri shifted her weight slightly, the snippets of judo she'd picked up back on Earth settling into her muscles. The info she'd seen on Iria had led Sayuri to believe the gladiatrix would favor upper-body attacks, so the pirate barely had time to drop low as the first leg passed over her head. Sayuri's own foot was coming around, hoping desperately to reap a leg, when she found herself trying to reap the other.

Iria's foot caught Sayuri hard on the shoulder and sent her scattering over the hard floor of the arena. The advantage of the old training fresh in the smaller woman's mind was that she knew how to roll and how to take the fall. Her left arm screamed momentarily in pain as she wrenched her legs up and flung herself back on to them to reassess the situation. The dull roar of the crowd around her barely filtered into her mind, though the bloodlust in them at a solid hit resonated in her own heart. Sayuri swung her gaze back onto Iria, again waiting to see if she couldn't use the larger woman's momentum against her.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:13 am

The first attack led Sayuri into ducking right into the second, sending the woman tumbling across the arena floor. But Iria's opponent managed to roll and hop back onto her feet. The woman made no attempts to return the favor. Instead, her opponent gazed at the amazon while the crowds roared for more. It was apparent that Iria would have no choice but to follow after her opponent and lead this dance.

Iria dashed towards the other woman. Once within range, the warrior woman made no signs of stopping. The amazon barreled right for Sayuri, seeking to slam her shoulder and elbow into the other fighter's body. The slam would either send the woman flying again or send her to the ground while her elbow sought to do more lasting harm to her opponent's side or ribs. She had noticed the attempt to take out her leg before. With this, being swept would only send her barreling towards her opponent with less control and hesitation. If this woman was one who liked to wait and counter, she would show that waiting would only bring further pain to the game.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:42 am

That's more like it, Sayuri thought. She couldn't see much option for Iria to redirect herself or slow the charge before she would come barreling directly into the smaller woman, which was just how the little fighter wanted it. Her feet slid back half a step as Iria approached, and hands snapped out to catch the larger woman directly on that forward shoulder and by the strap of the strange top she was wearing. Sayuri took the full force of the charge and, instead of absorbing it, let it flow past and over her like water. The smaller woman rolled cleanly onto her back, still holding her attacker, tucked one leg up between the two, and kicked off in an attempt to propel Iria over and into the air with the full force of her own charge.

If everything went well, Iria would be down, and Sayuri would have a good chance to pounce and see if she couldn't keep things on the ground.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:41 am

Iria's world was turned upside down as her opponent fell backwards and sent her flying over the woman's body. The counter throw used the amazon's strength against her but that very strength kept her airborne for longer, allowing the warrior woman time to roll with the throw until she landed on her feet. Sayuri was not the only one who know how to roll and break her fall. The force of the throw caused her boots to skid across the ground for a few feet before finally stopping. She glared at her opponent. Thankfully, she did not decide to hold onto her opponent during the throw or else that force would have been directly into the ground. Now Sayuri had shown her hand and it was clear she dealing with a very annoying type of fighter.

Only thing more annoying than a defensive fighter was one who focused on counters. It required a more tedious way of fighting to deal with them that only angered the amazon. So be it. Iria approached slower this time until she was once more within striking distance. Quick snapping jabs flew out towards her opponent's face as the gladiatrix kept up the pressure. These would not be anywhere as strong as her other attacks but they were fast and not easily grabbed. Even then, her unnatural strength would ensure that Sayuri would not want to take too many of these attacks. If her opponent backs away, she would follow and continue the needling assault.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Sayuri stared in mute shock at the twist that brought Iria's feet back under herself. It took a moment for Sayuri to remember she wasn't fighting an ordinary human. And then another for her to remember what she herself was capable of. Which happened to be enough time for Iria to close the distance again.

Shit, shit, SHIT, Sayuri thought as she tried to weave her body away from the quick jabs. The first two missed narrowly, but the third struck home and jarred her left shoulder sharply, which ripped a cry of pain from her throat. The other warrior had reach and, if that blow was any indication, strength on her, and wasn't likely to put too much of herself in another attack.

Fine, Sayuri hissed internally. Her brow furrowed in irritation and anger as she rolled with the blow that landed, sliding back onto one leg. Let's take reach out of the equation. With a shrill shout and a springing lunge off her back leg, Sayuri pounced forward, one arm aimed past Iria's side and the other following behind the small woman's body and pointed squarely at Iria's solar plexus.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:10 am

The rapid fire punches had Sayuri on the retreat, narrowly avoiding the first few only to be hit by the last. It was a light blow though it was doubtful the other woman would consider it as such as she leapt back with a shocked cry. But rather than be wary, the woman rushed right for the tall amazon. After dealing with such cowardly opponents as other gladiatrix or ADD agents, she was rather pleased with her current opponent. The girl's got fire in those eyes.

The girl was also rather fast. But Iria was not going to stand down. It was true she took advantage of her reach, especially when using her warhammer. Her ridiculous strength still remained even in close quarters. Iria thrusts out a palm aimed at the lunging woman's jaw. The amazon's body twisted with the attack, allowing the first arm to pass her. Most fighters do not square up their upper body as that made for a bigger target and this gladiatrix was no different. Her stand and twisting with the attack will hopefully have those thrusting fingers graze past their intended target. In anycase, Iria was willing to trade blows as she kept her own palm on target. If Sayuri thought those jabs hurt, running face first into a palm strike was going to introduce the smaller woman to a new world of pain.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:46 am

Sayuri bent her head just in time to catch the edge of the palm on the side of her head. Her ear rang from the shock, and her neck burned with the friction. The arm Iria had let past turned sharply, and curled fingers slammed back at the taller woman's side to try and lock her opponent in place against her. The fist missed its target clumsily, but the ringing had knocked something loose in the pirate's mind.

Rational thought clattered to the floor of Sayuri's skull like a dropped plate. Between the ringing in one ear and the roar of the crowd, sound was becoming meaningless. The smell of sweat and dust and the tiniest hint of blood shot through her mind and took hold of a terrible, primal part of the woman she'd worked so very, very hard to keep held in check. With a feral snarl, Sayuri turned her head, teeth bared, and stared at the arm that had struck her in the head.

Sayuri's jaw came open, and those teeth sought flesh.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 am

The attack that Iria thought missed suddenly changed as fingers suddenly jammed right into her side. "Ahh!" she gasped with shock as an odd numbing sensation flowed through her body. Her body trembled, finding her legs to be as heavy as lead while jolts of pain ran up her spine. What did this girl do to her? The gladiatrix's own attack glanced off her opponent's head, leaving her extended while apparently knocking a few screws loose in the girl's head. With only a growl to warn her, teeth sank into her arm. What was wrong with this woman?

"Nnngh! Get off of me!" Iria growled in pain, throwing a punch right for Sayuri's temple. That strange numbness was still in her legs, ensuring she could not push forward much less fall back. Close quarters fighting was fine for the amazon warrior. She just would not tolerate biting or chewing. She needed to make the woman stop then get those fingers out from her side. It was not mind numbing agony but it felt very uncomfortable as the fingers remained jammed into a pressure point.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Sayuri held on as the blow crashed into her skull, though some part of her mind knew enough to turn so it landed just behind the temple instead of on it. Still, the punch rocked the smaller woman's head, which wasn't going to help with her teeth sinking deeper into Iria's skin and threatening to take a chunk of the gladiatrix with them. Sayuri's fingers followed suit, digging in harder and harder at the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Which left one of the pirate's hands free. Had she been fully herself, she'd have tried to slam into some more pressure points, or find one and dig at it as her other hand was. Except, at this moment, the only thoughts in her mind were related to making the taller woman stop being a source of pain.

That free hand instead tried to claw across Iria's skin, which would have worked better if Sayuri's nails weren't cropped neatly short.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:03 am

"What's wrong with you!?" she hissed as those teeth gnawed at her arm. Her opponent even tried to claw her with her nails which only made a faint scratch across her toned stomach. With how those teeth continued to sink into her, drawing blood, it was apparent this fighter was willing to do anything for an advantage. That or she was completely bonkers. Those fingers continued to dig into a particular bundle of nerves, giving that tingling numbness up and down her leg. Gritting her teeth, the amazon woman let forth a loud cry as she lifts the up by her chewed arm. If Sayuri was not going to let her go, she will make her.

Lifting the woman off the ground would force those fingers out of her pressure point. Assuming the pirate was going to choose chewing over releasing, Iria had no issue holding the woman high off the ground and bringing both their bodies to the arena floor. Falling with her put more force into the slam as well as gave her the necessary angle to slam Sayuri's head into the floor below. If her opponent refused to leg go after this, she would proceed to sink punch after punch into the woman's skull with each blow smashing her further against the arena floor they layed on.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Blood! Sayuri's mind screamed at the coppery taste on her tongue. The word kept repeating itself, a thirst rolling through her psyche for a sharp moment as her teeth dug deeper and deeper at their prize, hoping the wound might be enough to pacify this strange predator so intent on battering her body. Then gravity emptied the thoughts from her mind. Her hands and teeth relinquished their holds on the gladiatrix as the feral woman's mind reoriented itself to being upside down.

She decided she didn't like it, so she started kicking and throwing her arms about haphazardly, trying to create her own balance and escape Iria's grasp, though more likely than not just sending the two of them tumbling into a small heap. Softly, the thirst kept whispering in the back of her mind, hidden for now by the need to escape this uncomfortable predicament but threatening to come roaring back at its first opportunity.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:53 am

Lifting Sayuri off the ground made the feral woman release quickly. She kicked and squirmed to free herself. Getting what she wanted out the mess, Iria released the woman but not before throwing backfirst into the arena floor. The crazed woman would no doubt feel the impact but at least it was her body and not her skull hitting the floor first. Not about to have this thing start chewing on her again, the amazon sent a kick at the fallen woman to send her away either by making her leap back or by her boot punting her body.

A hand would run over the bite marks. Seeing the glistening of blood on her black glove, Iria frowned. Go figure, the first woman who can fight and it is a looney. Fine, Iria will just have to treat this little monster as she would any monster. She returned to a fighting stance. Her wounds bled and stung with dust and sweat but it was not life threatening at least. It did get her blood pumping though as she readied herself for another bout with her opponent.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next