View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Iria vs Sayuri 

Post Re: Iria vs Sayuri
"Ahhh! Mmm..." Iria enjoyed the attention she received from those warm lips and tongue. It was amusing hearing the muffled voice of Sayuri claim she is a beast and wanted to be treated as such. "Hmph... Beast you say?" The amazon pinched and twisted the woman's clitoris while another hand reached back and did the same to a nipple. "That is not what you showed me just a moment ago. You are just a kitten. A weak, defenseless kitten." Iria's thighs press around Sayuri's head, smothering and almost crushing the woman between them to further prove her point.

The amazon alternated between extreme pain and soothing pleasure to further tame this one. She cruely pinched that helpless bundle of nerves, twisting to further increase the woman's agony before stroking it gently. The process repeated over and over while her other hand pinched and pulled at a nipple. She would leave this slut whimpering. Already ideas on how to treat this beast were coming up inside Iria's mind. But for now, she was going to enjoy having this defeated woman eat her out.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Sayuri had heard a lot of challenges in her time, but few of them had gotten under her skin as quickly and as intensely as the one Iria had just issued.

Fine then, Sayuri started to think before the horrible pinching drove thought from her mind. Her body arched up, and an animal cry of pain escaped her lips. Even with the crushing pressure around her, she could open and close her mouth just fine. As the pleasure came back, almost pacifying the little pirate, her mind flashed, even declawed kittens have teeth, before she closed hers on the nearest part they could find. Her hands, restrained a bit by the legs keeping her head in place, reached up to return the cruel attentions Iria was visiting on the pirate's smaller breasts in kind. Sayuri's hands dug fiercely into the soft flesh and pulled and twisted at what they could find, trying to blur the line between kindness and cruelty more than vary between the two.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 pm

The defeated fighter did not say anything after that. Instead, she was more focused on the pain and pleasure her body was experiencing at the hands of the bigger amazon woman. Iria loosened her hold a bit, letting the woman at least breathe though those moistened folds were still before Sayuri's lips. The gladiatrix's touch grew gentler after a bit while her defeated opponent was reaching up and blindly feeling with those hands.

Eventually, Sayuri felt those firm heavy globes. Iria felt Sayuri's teeth sink into her folds, creating a hiss of pain while those fingers squeezed and twisted those heavy mounds. "Bad girl!" Iria's hand slapped down the woman's clit and pinched and twisted painfully. "You said you would be good, shall I beat it out of you somemore?" The amazon threatened before stroking the abused nub gently. "I better feel some tongue soon or would you rather I bound and gag you again? Then I will ride you until you squeal..." With the amount of tools available, there was no doubt that Iria could do what she claimed. If kitten was not going to behave, it was going to get swats until she learns to.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 am

Sayuri relaxed her grip on the heavy flesh in her grasp, and flung her head back as the hand came down between her legs. A different sort of cry started to form in her throat before the more anguished one welled up at the twisting pinching. Something about the length of the other woman's hand coming down against her lips had sent a jolt up Sayuri's spine, and getting it again seemed worth a good deal of obedience.

"I'll be good!" Sayuri managed to gasp out, burying her mouth against the amazon's folds and run her tongue hungrily along them as her hands slid quickly down to grip reassuringly at Iria's waist. Sayuri pulled back and half-whimpered, "I won't bite, but please slap me again." Her smaller body squirmed against the softer stroking along her tender nub, and she tried to cling to the little bit of fight left in her mind as her tongue swirled happily against the soft hood over Iria's clit in quick little circles.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 am

That punishment got Sayuri's tongue waggling. The woman's tongue lashed across the amazon's tender netherlips before goading her clitoris out from hiding. "Mmm... So you are that sort of slut..." Of course she was not going to give Sayuri time to remark as that hand came right down on the slave's exposed folds. After the harsh slap, her palm ground up and down the abused slit and clit. "Spread your thighs!" she ordered, slapping again. Iria's hips rocked gently, rubbing up against Sayuri's face and licking tongue.

She used one arm to hook one of Sayuri's legs and pulled it back towards her, exposing the woman further. She twisted her upper body a bit so she could see the moist entrance. But that was not her target. With the woman's lower body lifted off the bed, Iria's harsh slaps came right down on that firm ass. "You have been such a bad girl, haven't you?" she purred, spanking the defeated woman over and over again.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 am

Sayuri squealed softly into the cunt before her face, her body tensing and quaking with each electric, powerful jolt that ran up her spine as Iria's hand came down on scarred netherlips. Blood rushed into them, swelling and reddening with the pain and the teasingly wonderful rubbing of that hand. Her legs spread immediately, now that she had what she realized she'd been trying to get from the beginning. Sayuri did her best to keep focused on licking and sucking and kissing at the cunt in front of her face, even as her leg was hauled up and the blows started falling on the skin of her ass stretched taut from the curled position.

Iria's taunt brought another growl to Sayuri's lips, but this one was definitely more playful than before. She took a short pause from running her tongue along the taller woman's clit to run a few small circles around Iria's entrance before pressing just inside to get a better taste.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 am

Playful or not, Iria knew what Sayuri wanted for that growl. Her hand came down hard, slapping the woman's ass then again to insure a red hand print was left behind. The amazon let forth moans of her own as that tongue dragged over her hardened clitoris, each bump on that wet muscle sending a light jolt of pleasure up the warrior's spine. It swirled, lingering for a moment before leaving the now throbbing nub to tease Iria's glistening entrance. "Uhhnnn... That's it," she purred, "Just like that..." Her hips rocked gently, rubbing her moist folds against the woman's face.

Iria slapped the woman's cunt again though it too was more playful than punishing. Her fingers slid up and down Sayuri's entrance for a few strokes before thrusting three fingers deep inside the other woman. The amazon's thumb pressed and ground against that exposed clit with each thrust, churning and stretching the woman's insides to fit the three sets of invading digits. Iria was not being gentle with this, roughly pumping hard and fast into the woman to ensure Sayuri felt each time those fingers plunged right into her quaking body.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 am

Sayuri dug her fingers into the amazon's hips and moaned at the pain and the praise, trying to drive her tongue deeper into Iria as it vibrated with the smaller woman's need. Sayuri shifted her own head in time with the rocking of Iria's hips, helping shift her tongue back and forth along the full length of the cunt before her and burying her face tighter into the nearly-suffocating wetness. The pirate was so very, very glad to be lost in that smell.

So much so, in fact, that she didn't complain at the rough intrusion. Her body was used to rough handling, and, with the encouraging slaps still stinging on her scarred lips, three fingers pumping hard in and stretching right along the sensitive bundle of nerves just inside was bliss.

More, Sayuri thought, please more. She tried to convey her need by taking her unhindered leg and using it to rock her body into a tighter curl beneath Iria and drive those fingers deeper into her wet cunt.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 am

The two women were tangled into a trembling ball of sex and sweat. Iria's arm around that thigh ensured her prize did not slip away, leaving the other leg to kick freely as Sayuri practically threw her hips towards those thrusting fingers. Their moans grew louder, goading both women to work harder towards their blissful goal. Each rock of Iria's hips caused that wonderful humming tongue to slide along her twitching inner walls. The smell of Iria's arousal invaded Sayuri's senses with each breath, juices readily dripping onto those hungry lips and tongue. The lewd squish of juices could be heard as the amazon's pumping fingers churned the defeated fighter's insides. Her thumb flicked and pressed into the woman's clitoris, sawing back and forth in sync with her thrusts. Each thrust adjusted ever so slightly, hoping to strike gold inside Sayuri's yearning depths.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Iria knew when her fingers hit what they were looking for. It was hard not to, since Sayuri's body tensed and shuddered hard the moment the amazon's fingers found the tight bundle of nerves within her walls. She tried to cry out against the cunt grinding into her mouth and tongue, but all she managed was a sputtering moan with her tongue in the other woman as it was. The defeated woman's hips went stiff as a wave of bliss shuddered up along them. Sayuri pulled back for a moment to take a heavy gulp of air. She considered begging, but her mind caught as she was thinking of words.

Keep her happy, she reminded herself. She'll stop being nice to you if you don't keep her happy.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 am

Like a shark smelling blood in the water, the amazon immediately went after that spot that made Sayuri tense and moan outloud. Her fingers surged in, glancing and grazing across the spot multiple times before zeroing in. Her fingertips pounded away at the throbbing g-spot. Each blow left the defeated woman shuddering which only goaded the warrior woman to keep going. Iria's fingers were completely soaked and glistening with her opponent's juices. Her own folds were moist with growing need as Sayuri tried to keep up with her own tongue. The amazon sat over the woman's face as she leaned in close and took a long lick of her opponent's exposed folds. Her fingers did not stop pumping, pounding that helpless bundle of nerves like a ram and letting the poor woman feel the blows ripple through her entire passage.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

One of Sayuri's hands slid down - or was it up from this angle? - and took hold of a heavy breast, gripping it like a lifeline away from the fingers threatening to completely overwhelm the defeated woman's senses. Sayuri's whole body rocked and shook with pleasure and the force of the thrusting fingers. She was having trouble telling what was a higher wave of pleasure and what counted as another orgasm, so she gave up trying and just focused on returning the pleasure being given to her. Her own tongue ducked out of the amazon's entrance and reached to swirl and flick against the tender nub poking just out of its little hood. She worked harder and faster at it as she gasped for air around the cunt pressed into her face. The difficulties getting oxygen, on top of the churning pressure on her own sensitive nerves, was making Sayuri a bit light-headed.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 am

Still held in check by the skimpy bikini top, there was more luscious tit flesh than could be held in one of the woman's hands. "Ahhnnnn!" The hands squeezed hard around those sensitive globes. Iria's body arched slightly, pressing those full mounds into Sayuri's greedy fingers as pleasure pulsed and rippled through the hypersensitive orbs. Iria's fingers kept thrusting, feeling the woman's body tremble and spasm as juices continued to soak over her hand. The smell of sex was heavy in the air as both women kept going. Iria's swollen pearl throbbed as each lashof Sayuri's tongue fed bliss up her loins and spine.

"Uhhnnn..." The amazon moaned out her approval as juices dripped onto her opponent's face. Even as oxygen became a rare resource, the woman kept lashing her tongue. The amazon's hips twitched violently until her own orgasm began to squirt all over the trembling woman's face. Molten heat shot up into her very core, searing her soul with mind numbing pleasure. Her thighs clenched tight, losing control over herself as she rode out the climax till the very end. Only then would she finally loosen her hold and let Sayuri's numb legs fall back onto the soft bed.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 am

Sayuri's body thumped softly on the bed as she let herself finally relax. She took deep, panting breaths, trying to get enough oxygen back into her body, though she kept leaning up to lick the amazon clean of the clear juices coating her lips. Soft, plaintive whimpers found their way from Sayuri's throat as she finished drinking every drop of the fluid she could get into her lips and settled back into the mattress again.

What was that, she wondered, still somewhat confused as to why she'd folded so easily. She'd spent years fighting against being taken and used like that, honing her body into an implement of pain to keep monsters from her. Slowly, she took a deep breath, and understanding came upon her. All she smelled was sweat and sex. She whimpered again, forcing her tired legs open, and looked up to see if Iria had any other plans for her.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Iria was about to stand up only to feel that tongue dragging across her netherlips. lapping up all her love juices. The whimpers of defeat was music to the amazon's ears. Only when the defeated woman finished cleaning the gladiatrix did the amazon get up off the woman. Sayuri was left gasping for breath but the warrior woman noticed how those thighs slowly spread apart. There did not seem to much resistance left in the woman. But the woman was also looked exhausted. Iria had only came once while her helpless prey climaxed multiple times in near endless succession.

The amazon left the bed briefly only to return with a collar and leash. She tightened the collar gently around Sayuri's neck. She gave the woman's exposed folds a playful slap to keep that body nice and tense. "You please me. Now I will make you feel good," Iria whispered into the woman's ear, "You like being a good girl, don't you?" The warrior woman forced a long shaft into those exposed folds. The device would thrust and drill a rubber dildo hard and deep into Sayuri's already moistened depths. "Come." she ordered, tugging on the leash to bring the woman crawling off the bed. The amazon would find a seat in a comfortable chair as she extends a bare foot out. "You will kiss and lick my feet until I am satisfied," Iria said firmly, "Be good and you will feel good. Do bad and I will punish you. Do you understand?"

Iria flipped a switch and the dildo would begin drilling long and deep into Sayuri's body. The amazon would watch and adjust the rate and power of the device based on Sayuri's performance.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next