View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Iria vs Sayuri 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Re: Iria vs Sayuri
The small woman stared at the sky and wondered, momentarily, why she was looking at it. Then the boot caught her in the side and sent her sliding over the arena floor. The crowd boomed, and she remembered.

BLOOD, her mind boomed as she rolled onto her hands and feet with a snarl. The amazon was checking her wound. Wasting blood, Sayuri thought as she dug the balls of her feet into the hard ground. The pain in her side from the kick was dulled under the endorphins already rolling in her system from the hits on her left arm. With a shrill, angry scream, Sayuri launched herself forward and into a hard sprint directly for her opponent. She kept her body low, some predator's instinct aiming her at Iria's center of mass for a tackle and, ideally, some form of rending.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 am

The woman seemed to be getting more wild and feral by the moment. This made her opponent more ferocious but the attacks were straightforward and easy to see coming. Iria waited for her opponent as the wild woman came at blazing speeds. Just as the woman was about to launch herself as the amazon woman, Iria's hand snaps out. Iria lowered her body so her punch would go staight for the woman's face or torso. The amazon's whole body twisted into the punch, intent on meeting this charge head on and seeing if this would take the crazed woman down a couple of notches.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Sayuri twisted and coiled slightly. The blow glanced off her left shoulder, setting that arm singing again through the chemicals dulling the pain, and her body lost some of its momentum and most of its focus. It still barreled hard into the amazon, though, bowling into her like a sack of bricks and likely sending the two tumbling. The moment Sayuri recovered, her fists started moving and pumping, trying to bury themselves through the taller woman's skin, and her teeth snapped randomly at the nearest skin they could find in hopes of tasting more of that sweet, hot fluid.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:03 am

Her opponent ducked and weaved to avoid the punch but that was not all the punch did. With Iria putting her weight into the blow, she had thrown her weight forward to meet the charging woman. With the loss of momentum to avoid the attack, Sayuri slammed right into the amazon's toned stomach and sent her backwards but not in the way the crazed woman wanted. The warrior woman's boots skid across the arena floor a bit from the force of the charge before stopping. Iria was known for her unnatural strength being beyond usual human limitations so stopping an athletic woman's 133 pound charge was within her limits.

The charge leaving Sayuri's head beneathe her arm, Iria wrapped it around the woman's neck while her missed punch grabbed her opponent's shorts. With that, she had a firm grip to lift the woman upward and fall backwards to smash the woman's head into the arena floor. She would release on impact to let her foe bounce off the unforgiving floor as the amazon quickly gets back onto her feet to assess the damage.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 am

Sayuri again felt reality shift under her as the stronger woman hauled her into the air. Held as she was, she had a wonderful opportunity to try for another taste of sweet crimson.

Then the ground came up to meet her and everything went black. Her body went limp in Iria's grasp, and her teeth relaxed what purchase they found.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 am

The crazed woman did not manage to squirm free this time. Iria cried out in pain as teeth sank into her forearm and all the way to the bone. The sound of the impact Sayuri's head made on the arena floor caused the crowds to roar in approval. The dust settled as Iria rose to her feet. Blood was dripping lightly down both arms now. They really should keep these bloodthirsty berserkers fighting monsters and not other slaves. Would have been really bad if Sayuri got the advantage and started feasting on the busty amazon.

Iria walked over to where Sayuri layed sprawled out on the floor. She reached down and grabbed the woman by the throat and lifted her up. The fighter's eyes were closed and her body limp. It was a total knockout. The chime sounded the end of the match which did produce a few disgruntled sounds from the audience. Still holding her opponent's limp body, Iria grabbed the woman's shirt and ripped it off before doing the same with those shorts. She lifted the nude body up over her head, showing off her trophy to her fans so they could see the athletic beauty.

With Sayuri completely knocked out, the gates opened. There was no reason to delay any longer. Any stimulation would produce only mild reactions until this one wakes up. Once satisfied that the crowds saw the defeated's nude body, Iria carried her prize back through her gate.

---

Iria's wounds tended to while Sayuri was unconcious. With how the fight went, the guards strapped a dildo gag onto the woman. The thick shaft would come short of pressing against her throat to avoid gagging and any biting down or sucking on the shaft would feed chemicals into her system to keep her heated and relaxed.

Sayuri would wake in a room filled with numerous tools and machines designed for both pleasure and pain. There was also beds and tables should the victor prefer something more familiar. The fighter's arms would be bound behind her as a further precaution. Iria's wounds would be banadaged and her latex suit would be replaced with a thin black bikini. Without the suit's compression, her mountainous globes had filled out to their full size. A key was provided should the defeated fighter prove to be far more docile outside of the arena. But for now, Iria merely gazed at her prize as she began to stir and wake.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:59 am

Sayuri blinked at the haze and tried to make sense of the new location. The crowd was gone, which, she reasoned, meant the fight was over. That she couldn't get her hands free of one another to push herself up made it clear pretty quick that she'd lost. With a wrench of her body, she sat up fully and tried to take stock of her situation and maybe even figure out what the hell was in her mouth. A small nibble to test for texture released some small, odd-tasting fluid that went straight to her head.

Of course it's drugged, she thought to herself sarcastically. Now who or what the fuck is about to...

Her mind cut short when her eyes settled on the other warrior and Sayuri realized it was just the two of them here. That was a far better option than what her mind had been dreaming up a half second ago. She made a mental note to give the gray woman a dressing down for not explaining everything to her earlier, then sighed and folded her legs under herself so she could meet Iria's gaze.

"Cuff ooo heaa hiff ouf heaff," she said around the shaft, a small hint of irritation coloring the muffled words. Memories of what she'd done in the arena were coming back, helped along by the bandages on Iria's arms and the faint hint of red underneath them, but this still seemed an especially undignified way to be kept from chewing on the other woman.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 am

The woman could be irritated all she wanted, it was not Iria's decision to put on in the first place. "Seems you have some of your sense back," Iria said with a slight frown, "You were slightly impressive until you lost yourself in your bloodlust. I could not even have my fun with you so I defeated you quickly. Do you understand me? You were defeated? Do you know what this means in the arena?" The amazon rose to her feet and lifted the woman's gaze to look into her own. "It means you belong to me until I am satisfied and after a fight like that, I expect much to make up for it."

She let those words sink in a bit before removing the gag then the woman's bonds. The powerful amazon did not even give Sayuri a chance to get feeling back into her hands or to work her jaw before grabbing the woman and tossing her hard onto the table. Iria's strong hands slid over the defeated woman's body, exploring the curves and muscles of her prize. She slid them up the woman's sides all the way to her neck before moving back down. The amazon stroked both breasts before giving them a nice hard squeeze. If Sayuri did not know what the rules of the arena were, she was going to learn them fast right here and now.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:20 am

Sayuri's head bobbed and shook in answer to the questions: yes, yes, no. Thankfully, it seemed her opponent was happy to explain things to Sayuri. She made a mental note to have words with the gray woman later, the irritation curling the corners of her eyes as they were directed up towards Iria's. Sayuri was just starting to rub her wrists, happy to be free of the bonds, when the beginnings of a thanks died on her lips. Her body crashed into the table, barely caught in time by arms that didn't seem interested in obeying just yet, and a soft grunt of pain escaped her still-sore jaw. She swung her head back over her shoulder in time to see long fingers reaching for her throat. She stiffened, a different, more shuddery sound flowing through her lips at the exploring touch, then relaxed as the hands wandered back down. Some measure of strength was returning to her by the time Iria's hands enveloped Sayuri's breasts, and she used it to push up off the table and squirm against the other woman's grasp. Color was starting to tinge Sayuri's cheeks at the attention, but she had no interest in letting another being just have their way with her without some sort of a struggle.

"And- and what if I still have some fight in me," the little pirate growled over her shoulder in a meager attempt to cover the moan building in her throat, her eyes spoiling for another round.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:20 pm

The woman still had some fight in her though. It was generally frowned upon for the defeated to not fulfill their role. But, at least this one was not whining or complaining like captured agents did. The squirming was cute but hardly an issue. Sayuri did ask a question though and it would be rude if the amazon did not answer it quickly and clearly.

Iria roughly yanked Sayuri off the table. Without warning, the powerful woman's hand slapped across the defeated fighter's cheek. With this gladiatrix's insane strength, the blow would send the woman into one full spin before a hand grabbed the fighter by the throat to prevent her from falling to the floor. "That will happen," Iria said with a grin, "I beaten you and I will happily beat you and rape you right here and now to show just how weak you are compared to me. Be a good girl and you may leave here with less bruises."

She continued to hold the woman by the neck. Her gripped tightened a little, showing that it would take little effort to crush her windpipe at this point. Her other hand was far gentler though as fingertips slid downwards and began to trace Sayuri's netherlips. After feeling it for a bit, her first and ring fingers would spread the woman's entrance open as her middle finger slides right in. Iria gazed at her former opponent during the whole process, challenging the beaten woman to challenge her again or succumb to the curling digit now exploring her depths.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Sayuri tasted blood again as she reoriented herself. Her mind wasn't feeling so rational as those fingers closed on her throat. She froze completely at the pressure, and her eyes went wide with a feral fear. She whined her acquiescence like a puppy that knows it's just found a bigger, meaner dog and watched Iria with mingled terror and, to Sayuri's shock, a growing hint of yearning.

It's the drugs, some little voice in her whispered, it has to be, but she didn't really believe it. She just kept still and let those fingers find the thin sheen of arousal on her lips. The whining got louder as Iria's finger slid within, finding no resistance from that part of the pirate. Move your arms, the voice whispered, hit her and make her let go. Instead, Sayuri leaned forward slightly, her arms still limp at her sides, to feel more of those commanding fingers on the one spot she knew she could never escape them.

"I'll be good," the smaller woman whimpered, "but I might need some bruises."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 pm

"That's better," Iria purred, "Be good and you will feel good and I expect to feel good in return, understand?" The amazon continued to skillfully stimulate the woman's moist insides. She alternated between long smooth strokes to rapid forceful pumping. Iria lifted Sayuri slightly off the floor, letting those legs tense and dangle just slightly off the hard surface. Iria loved how submissive and docile this feral woman had become. She was going to enjoy taming this one.

"You like this don't you?" she hissed softly as her two fingers stopped holding the netherlips open and instead slid a second finger into joint the first. Her thumb began to stroke over Sayuri's hood, trying to goad her clitoris out from hiding. With Iria holding the woman up, she could feel every twitch and tremble her fingers were causing. Of course she would not be able to hold her up forever but for now, she would continue to toy with her prize in this vulnerable position. Being both a sex slave and a fighter, Iria knew how to win her battles in the arena and in her bed.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 pm

The smaller woman made a horrible choking sound and nodded to Iria's question as her feet hung in the air helplessly. She blushed slightly at the second question, her hands wrapping around the powerful arm holding her aloft for some semblance of support, and nodded slightly again. Her walls clenched slightly at the invading fingers, though her lips were growing damper by the moment at their attention. She pulled great gulps of hair past the hand at her throat, her eyes slowly starting to take on the hint of panic despite her lungs being happily full. Her mind was pretty convinced that her lungs were wrong, though, and darkness was starting to claw around her vision as it drove into a tunnel.

"Air," the pirate finally croaked, squeezing the arm holding her aloft pleadingly, "please. Please I'll be good."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 am

The blush alone answered the question but the nod confirmed Sayuri's desire. Her Mistress was right, all female fighters desire to be defeated and tamed by someone stronger, even if they deny it. Her fingers were having an easier time moving as those inner walls became slick with sexual need. But Sayuri was beginning to panic. Iria was not holding too hard and she was certain the woman was getting enough air but, Sayuri looked like a fish out of water right now as she began to beg for air.

"Hmph," Iria smirked slyly as she carried the woman closer to the bed and tossed her down onto it. The amazon climbed in as well, rolling Sayuri onto her back and climbing on top of the other woman. "Lets see just how good you are..." The warrior woman climbed higher and pulled aside her bikini thong. She straddled the defeated woman's head, pressing her exposed folds right into her face. "Get started," she ordered as her hand slid back and returned to curling inside the woman's sex. "Keep your legs apart, I know you want to be fucked like the slut you are." Her thumb began flicking the pinned woman's clitoris back and forth to help get the beaten fighter going.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:06 am

Sayuri crumpled as she hit the mattress, her already-fuzzy head clouding slightly as she bounced off the hard springs, clearly designed to support more strenuous activities than sleep. She wondered, briefly, why she thought she had a chance at this game, especially against an opponent who could treat her like an old rag doll. The easy way her body was rearranged as the amazon saw fit wasn't really helping that curiosity, nor was the eager way Sayuri dove forward to press her tongue hungrily into the other woman's folds, nearly drunk on the worryingly infrequent smell of sex.

Iria's words, however, drove Sayuri's lips away from her task. "You know shit and nothing then," Sayuri snarled, choking back a moan at the feel of those fingers curling within her again, coaxing more heat to skin from cheeks to cunt. Her breath spilled hot over Iria's netherlips, and her lips teased briefly at the nub hidden behind lips and hood. "I want to be fucked like the beast you know I am," she rumbled before slipping her tongue past the upper part of Iria's lips and rolling it in fast circles over the amazon's clit. Her teeth nipped down for a moment as she paused for a breath, tugging at the sensitive lips, before her tongue returned to its focused work.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next