View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cangelosi and Prototype 2 - Version 5.05! 

Post Cangelosi and Prototype 2 - Version 5.05!
Heys again, all. Been a while since I posted on this board, but just wanted to give a heads up to all you ladies and monsters that there's a certain black blob and his evil silver alter ego that is still raising merry hell somewhere on campus! Any reports of their demise (be it being mistaken for pudding by the hungry Soth Guardian or that they retired to Borneo making fashionable footwear out of the charming local people) have been exaggerated.

For those of you unfamiliar with the duo, here's a quick desc and background. A few years ago, Principal Niceman made an agreement with the Arcturan Scientist Guild (formerly known as the Antarean Xenoanthropological Society but has since consolidated with the Arcturan Monstropologic Guild, the Arcturan Nanotechnology Consortium, and the Nova Sirian Omnitechnological institute) to host a few noted experts at the Shokushu Campus, where their assignment was to "tag" the female students, release them, and examine their movements in the wild. There were numerous delays, of course, but after contracts were sorted out, the Antaerians sent some of their agents in exchange for some notoriously bad Shokushu senior cases.

The first alien to come to Shokushu was Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi, a symbiotic black blobbish creature with shapeshifting and tentacular capabilities. His first few years met with significant success, as he managed to tag 85% of the school body within the first full semester. His main flaw, however, is that his personality was considered by many Shokushu staff as too "friendly". Sure, he had a small bedside manner and was very professional in his work, but sometimes he could be a little bit soft on certain specimens, especially those he had to perform "check-ups" on repeatedly.

In response, Shokushu Labs recaptured Cangelosi. After taking a sample of that blobby DNA, they created a second blob, known only as "Prototype 2" (Prototype 1, sadly, was deemed "too creepy" to let out into the campus by the higher ups). P2 is similar in mass and abilities to his clone, but is radically different in attitude and method, using tricks Cangelosi deems too "unprofessional". To differentiate between the two, the Labs made P2 a metallic silver, almost like mercury.

The two blobs have clashed a few times before, but the years have cooled their rivalry. Cangelosi now considers P2 as a scrupulous rival, whereas P2 considers Cangly far too old fashioned. Whatever the case, with new faces wandering about campus, it is only a matter of time before the duo strikes again, all in the name of science.

OOC Notes: I am currently doing most of my roleplay through the Shokushu IRC channel (my ID is MorganDrakewing usually, if you ever get on sorcery.net). In any case, if you're interested in getting tagged and probed, don't be afraid to send a line. And some of you older students don't be afraid to come around and get a check-up, kay?

Oh, and to reflect the branching out of stories, The Arcturan Scientist Guild is looking for several brave spaceship captains, be they ADD or not, to help with transport of their many scientific staff and experiments from planet to planet in exchange for six-digit credit contracts, stock options, and quite a bit of experimental technology. Send a hail to ASG if you're interested.

Cheers. v^_^v

Last edited by Cangelosi on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Skulking about the Campus grounds in his human guise, Kaylin.
A very interesting character concept, I should say. I do like it quite alot. I have pondered doing my own blobbidh character myself. But I never knew exactly how to come off of it in an actual roleplay. So I've always been stagnant at attempting to do it. But your idea far surpasses what I could do for a blob character. And I give -kudos- to you and a warm 'welcome'.

Who knows? Maybe we may be inevitable colleagues and may do some working together. I could see a potential partnership forming between The Overmind and your [blob] creation.

Delve Into My Mind | RP Ideas

On hiatus from roleplaying for an unsurmountable amount of time.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Blobby-chan... I mean cangelosi. Welcome back!

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 am
Profile YIM

blobby-chan is very sweet :D Welcome back to the boards. <33 Chris

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:29 am

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

Profile updated with new contact info. Read and msg if you are interested. ^^

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:20 pm
Profile WWW

Would help if you were actually ON YIM....*Poke prod*

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:55 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cangelosi and Prototype 2 - Version 5.0!
And...reopened to reflect active status! :D

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:51 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cangelosi and Prototype 2 - Version 5.0!
:D

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cangelosi and Prototype 2 - Version 5.01!
REBOOT!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

*Pooooooke*

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:30 am
Profile WWW

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Oh sweet! I'm so glad to see you're still with us. You were always one of my favorite monsters, and part of my inspiration when allowing the gray woman to not always be purely brutal to her victims.

So, um, I realize I was more like 10th semester back in the day, but I think Sayuri still belongs in that other 15%. Just sayin', y'know, in case you want to rectify that.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 am

Due to the IRC channel dry spell, I'mma gonna try for some new board RPs.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome back. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:26 pm

So does he come in 5.01 surround sound now? :P

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next