View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Astronomy Homework (For AndyB2183) 

Post Re: Astronomy Homework (For AndyB2183)
Nell glanced back over her shoulder at him, her hand still on the telescope, and gave him a very serious look. "You should only share your important secrets with friends that you trust explicitly. We don't know each other quite well enough to be considered that close of friends." She smirked slightly and added. "You are still calling me 'Miss Nell' after all and none of my friends call me that."

"And I didn't say I met a guardian of the forest during my visit there. I met a great many unusual individuals while out that day but if any of them were guardians then they certainly never told me as much."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 am

"Quite true... in politics, such a thing would be considered suicide, since there is no telling if your rivals would use them against you one way or another." He said seriously, nodding in agreement to her words. "And I do not know if we CAN be friends... after you know of my secret."

He chuckled at the mention of meeting many unusual individuals. "I see... sometimes we do not like to publicize ourselves... but then again... many of them might not be forest guardians but just residents of the forest, I suppose." He said with mild amusement.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 am
Profile YIM

Nell's grip tightened on the telescope. All her tension from earlier seemed to be returning as Ethan's words seemed to confirm her fears. He hadn't out right admitted to being a monster but he might as well have. He hadn't attacked her yet so maybe she still have a chance to get away. If she stayed calm and didn't let on what she knew then maybe he'd let her go unharrassed. "If that price of enlightenment is that we would be put at odds with one another then I'd much rather remain ignorant. I have more than enough enemies on this island and far too few friends."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 am

"It is true that to gain knowledge, we would always pay the price for it... no pain, no gain they always say." He said calmly as he looked towards the sea. "And what you say is true... there is an old saying.... we often would rather make friends than enemies... but then again, who's to say an enemy cannot be a friend? The line that separates a friend and an enemy is painfully thin sometimes, don't you agree?"

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 am
Profile YIM

Nell gave the man a strange look at this. His words didn't make a lot of sense to her. She had enemies and she had friends and there was zero gray area in between... Well, okay, there might be some gray area where Luju was concerned because they had had to work together once but honestly he had hindered her almost as much as he had helped that time and... She shook her head. She was thinking about it too hard and it was getting too complicated in her head so she merely answered. "I'm heard that there is a thin line between love and hate but that is not exactly the same thing. How can someone be both a friend and an enemy?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Edward nodded and said. "It is true that there is a thin line between love and hate... and as for what I mentioned earlier... well, it depends on circumstance it is not? There is also another phrase that you may find familiar... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... or have I gotten it wrong somehow?"

He looked at her with a smile on his face as he said that.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 am
Profile YIM

She narrowed her eyes and stared at him warily. "Are you suggesting we share an enemy? How would you even know who my enemies are? This is the first time we've met, isn't it?" She asked as though she wasn't quite sure anymore. She focused on his icy blue eyes and for the first time wondered if she hadn't seen them before.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 am

"Well, technically we don't have a common enemy yet... but that MAY change anytime, so I suggest that you keep your eyes and ears open for such things." Edward said pleasantly to her with a smile on his face. "And technically, this is the first time that we met... in this form at least. But I do believe we have met before Miss Nell.... I am sure that you remember me... in this form."

He then stepped back, and his form rippled, and Edward stood before her in all his werewolf glory, as he gazed upon her. "My name is Edward Silvear... pleased to meet you again, Miss Nell. I do hope that you will not run away from me... it's so hard to find someone that I can discuss philosophical things, after all."

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 am
Profile YIM

Nell was on her feet the instant Edward began to change but she did not run immediately. Instead she pivoted with the telescope she was still gripping and moved so that the instrument stood between them. "I remember you, from detention with Luju..." She frowned deeply at him, not likely that she had been sitting there talking casually with a monster that had raped her side by with the Marquis's sadistic son. "I'm afraid to say I do not share your pleasure. If you wanted more philosophical discussion then you should not have dropped your disguise."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 am

Edward sighed as she suddenly took on a defensive stance, but then he understood why she did so. Nevertheless, he looked at her calmly and said. "I suppose so... but then again, my presence with Luju is actually.... more of an educational one, if you must know. I am currently the Marquis's student you see... and Luju is one of my teachers. I am not that unpleasant actually... and what was the use of my disguise, if you have already recognized me for what I am?"

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Nell sighed wearily. How was she supposed to argue with that logic? "I suppose there is no point in denying it now... Still, I don't know how you expected me to respond to this revelation of who you are and how you are connected to my enemies. Unless you meant to frighten me more..." She did not move while she spoke but her eyes were scanning the area within her immediate few. Edward stood in between her and the only path to escape, behind her was only sand and ocean. She did not like her odds for outrunning a werewolf in his own forest so she had to think of something else. Maybe if she could keep him talking, provoke him to move within striking distance of the telescope then she could wound him and make a break for it. "What exactly do the Marquis and his children tutor you in? Being horrid and ugly to young women?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 am

Edward just shrugged at her response and said. "Like I said, Miss Nell... you may deny it all you like, but compared to the others, I am one of the few that even bothers to be civil towards you, instead on just pouncing on you to enjoy the pleasure that you will bring. I am after all, a wolf with some modicum of manners, and it would be boorish of me to engage in activities of pleasure without some small talk and polite conversation first."

He then chuckled and shook his head and said. "Oh no, you are grossly mistaken about what I study under the Marquis. I am neither inclined to be horrid, though I can't help about my appearance, since this is the form that I naturally take without the disguise. And as to what is taught to me... well, I am learning more about the carnal arts under them, I suppose."

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Nell was growing frustrated with the Werewolf's casual attitude. He was still acting as though they were have a friendly little debate and nothing else. She frowned at his statement about manners and civility. "You may be correct in stating that none of your fellows have bothered with niceties before raping me but that in a way was appropriate. You are still planning to ravish me, are you not? Do you think that if you ask me nicely I'll just lie down and spread my legs for you?" She tightened her grip on the metal base of the telescope and wrenched it upwards off of it's stand and held it out like a bat between them. "If that is what you think then you are the one who is 'glossly mistaken'. I don't care what techniques the Marquis and Luju have taught you. I won't let you practice them on me." She put up a brave front but the telescope was heavily and her arm was already shaking slightly with the effort to lift it. If Edward did not advance on her soon she would have to charge at him to make her first swing at him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 am

Edward just chuckled and said. "Well, you may be correct in stating that I want to ravish you. And you do have quite the temper and spunk... I am glad that Luju didn't manage to extinguish that fire within you. While I do like submissive women, I like your type as well... it is quite hard to find someone to hold a debate with you know."

He then looked at her a bit seriously. "But on to serious matters... I doubt you are able to hold that up for long... and even if you rush me, I'll be able to dodge quickly, leaving you to expend energy wastefully, and the result would be the same. YOu would eventually tire and fall into my clutches, anyway." He then shrugged as he drew back a little. "But then again, it's your choice... and I don't NEED to practice anything my teachers have taught me... not that they have begun teaching me anything though. I'll stick to what I have right now thanks... for example... this."

He then made a quick brush in the air, tracing a sigil in the air and pointed it at her, and immediately, she would feel as though cold ghostly fingers brushed momentarily against her nether lips, clit and nipples.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 am
Profile YIM

Nell gasped and momentarily let her weapon hand drop as the phantom fingers traced over the senitive areas of her body. Her nipples strained against the material of her bra, hardened by the cold stimulation of Edward's spell. "What the hell did you just do?" She asked rather breathlessly as she tried to wripe the sensation away with her free hand. She tried to lift the telescope back to the height she'd held it at before but her shoulder ached from the effort and she was forced to let it drop to the ground. She still gripped one end of the weapon but the other end sank heavily into the sand. She watched the werewolf nervously, waiting for his next move.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next