View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Astronomy Homework (For AndyB2183) 

Post Re: Astronomy Homework (For AndyB2183)
Nell bit her lip and hesitated again. She wished she hadn't acted so arrogant before because this was proving to be more difficult than she'd expected. She moved her head closer to his erection then took a deep steadying breath before closing her eyes and taking the thing into her mouth. She tried not to think about the odd texture of it as she licked around the head and stroked the staff. She breath slow, even breaths through her nose and tried to concentrate on pleasuring the monster. The sooner she got him to cum the sooner this embarrassing act would be over.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 am

Edward smiled as Nell began taking the head of his cock into her mouth, and started to pleasure him. The feel of her hands stroking his furry sheath was oddly calming, and he could feel her mouth pleasure him. She was doing this slowly, but he was sure that she was definitely anxious to get this over with.

He then said. "That's it, keep at it, Miss Nell... and do explore my sheath and cock with your mouth and fingers... you just might enjoy it." The last part was said in a mildly amused tone.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:15 am
Profile YIM

Nell forced herself to take more of Edward's cock into her mouth. She'd never be able to get him off if she continued to be timid about it. She tightened her lips like a noose around his staff and began to massage him with her tongue as she moved her head back and further onto his rod.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 am

Edward just smiled as Nell used her mouth and hands to try and get him off. The feel of her tongue massaging his cock was quite therapeutic to him, and to be frank, he enjoyed the attention that she is giving him right now.

He then moved his paw and patted her head to show her that she had been doing a good job and then said. "That's it, Miss Nell... do this job well, and I guarantee you that you will soon be ready for the process."

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am
Profile YIM

Nell tried to ignore the werewolf's condescending tone and focus on the task at hand. Just a little bit more... All she had to do was make him cum. She tightened her grip around sheath and stroked him more purposefully. She rolled her tongue around his prick and hummed lightly in hopes that the vibrations would further heighten his arrousal.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:16 am

Edward grinned to himself as she increased the way to pay more attention to his cock. And she was creative about it too, with the way she hummed to create the vibrations, which he found quite soothing, and effective, as he found himself growling slightly in pleasure. But it takes more than this to pleasure him... thanks to his previous encounter with Ria, one of his former teachers.

(OOC: Hey there, um, the way Edward spoke to her was a light conversational tone, not condescending. Sorry about that.)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 am
Profile YIM

(OOC: There's no need to apologize. Nell is just the sort of character who would have found it condescending no matter what. Plus, she so used to dealing with monsters like Luju and worse so that colors her experiences. She would find it very difficult to believe there was really a "polite" monster on the island.)

Nell shifted her gaze back up to the werewolf's face when she heard him growl and could tell she was gaining some ground. She continued licking and humming around his tool but she stopped stroking his sheath. Instead she slid her hand further down and began fondling his balls. Her eyes were still locked on his face watching for his reaction.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 am

Edward looked at Nell with a look of pleasure, which is supported by the ocassional growl that left his mouth as she tried to pleasure him to his release. He was quite surprised that she would go for his sac and fondled them, which he guessed that she would try her hardest to get him to cum. He just gave her a toothy grin as she did so, and in his mind, he was going to enjoy this... since the effect of his cum on her would be quite... interesting indeed to watch.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Nell raised a brow slightly, apparently going for the monster's ball sac was very effective. She continued her efforts there and wrapped her other hand around his staff to resume stroking there while she sucked the beast off. She tried her hardest to stay in the moment and not think about what came after the monster shot his load into her mouth. If she thought about it she might lose her nerve.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Edward just looked at her, and then felt himself interested by her actions. She was quite actively trying to get him to cum, which made him grin a little. She was trying her best to get things over with, though she did not know that what awaited her was mind blowing lust that would wash over her entire body like wild fire once she ingested his cum.

But then again, she is taking the risk... so she couldn't blame him as he had warned her about what might happen along the way. He then slowly relaxed, and gave in to the amount of pleasure that was emanating through his body by her ministrations. His cock twitched in her hands, and before long and unexpected to her, he let out a soft howl and his cum spurted in a small stream into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly... and he watched her for the inferno of lust that is sure to follow.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:28 pm
Profile YIM

Nell tried not to gag on the sudden flood of semen pouring down her throat. She'd known this was coming there was no recourse now but to swallow and face the consequences of her actions. She pulled her mouth away from the monster's staff and waited. At first she felt she felt nothing but a slightly warmth spreading through her body. It didn't seem to be working until the warm reached her loins.

Nell gasped suddenly and arched her back as the sensation between her legs intensified and sent a shock wave of need through her body. One of her hands found its way in between her thighs and she was unconsciously rubbing her clit against the knuckle of her thumb. Her body was alive with desire and screaming to be touched. She turned hungry, pleading eyes to meet the expectant gaze of the monster. Somewhere in the back of her head she felt the smallest twinge of annoyance, the rational part of her brain last attempt at rebellion before being drowned out completely by lust. It didn't stop her body from responding to the very male presence in front of her. She reached out and started stroking her thigh. "Please... touch me again..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Edward just looked at her neutrally and said. "Well, if you put it that way.... who am I to refuse the request of a lady in need?" He then wrapped his arms around her, trapping her against him, while cupping her mound against his paw and rubbed it against it, making sure her clit was stimulated every time.

At the same time, he nipped at her neck half playfully, licking it casually and then he said. "Rub yourself against me, Miss Nell... I assure you, it will help you to enjoy this process that you are about to go through."

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Nell didn't need to be told twice. She began to rock herself back and forth against the paw cupping her nethers. The movement sent delighted thrills through her body, making her want more. She moaned longingly and tried her move her body even closer to him, encouraging him to explore her body further. "More please... I want to feel you inside me."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Edward looked at Nell, who was actively trying to get her to fuck him. He then smiled gently, giving her a playful toothy grin, before he continued to nip and lick at her neck, though he started plunging a finger into her folds, gently fucking her with it, while his thumb rubbed against her clit, letting a bit of lust energy to be released and absorbed by it.

He wanted to see how much she could take before she came hard... and when that was done, he will begin the process of jumpstarting her mana system... while having a little fun on the side.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7