View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 In for a Scolding (For Vera) 

Post Re: In for a Scolding (For Vera)
"Correct," Vera responded, "But you knowing that means you did all this with that knowledge in mind. Meaning... You did it on purpose. You came to see a Headmaster representative in unkempt attire then tried to provoke her with disrespectful behavior. If you had simply behaved and accepted my feedback, you would not be down here. But, it seems the only time you will consider the handbook you read is when you are backed into a corner. If you behave like this before your employer, you would have been fired on the spot. This school is to help you become skilled, talented, and disciplined to make you more viable for your respective career. Your rebellion is merely harming all of that."

"You will remain down here until I deem you fit to return to the student body, Ms. Barker. Since you can obviously recall the student handbook, I will make sure that you realize just how important it is that you maintain that self discipline. You must prove to me that you deserve that uniform that you so carelessly ignored. Do you understand?"

"Please raise both arms above your head, crossing them at the wrist. You are not to lower them until I allow it," Vera approached slowly, circling the woman as she left in this pose that looked as if she was bound at the wrists. "You already told me why these rules were important. So explain why you did not make an effort to follow them. Such behavior will no doubt lead to more problems in the future."

Tue May 10, 2016 9:47 pm

For the first time, Kirsty looked truly chastened by something Vera said. It was the threatened punishment but the implication that she'd done any of this on purpose. "Damnit, I didn't mean..." She stopped herself, realizing that petulant tone wasn't going to prove anything. She sighed and put her arms up as Vera had indicated before starting again, calmly and with genuine contrition in her voice. "I was not trying to be rebellious, I swear. Later on, maybe but... I genuinely was not trying to be disrespectful to you when I came in to meet you earlier. I didn't dress down to insult you. I just didn't think about it. That's no excuse, I know, and I shouldn't have compounded it by taking my frustrations out on you and being rude. I let it get out of hand and I'm sorry. The falling asleep thing was an accident and I was really embarrassed about it..." Her cheeks flushed in remembering it. "Everything after that I could have... No, I should have handle it all better. If you still think I need punishing then I get that. I'll stand here like this as long as you want but I just wanted you to know that I didn't start out with the intention of disrespecting you."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue May 10, 2016 10:26 pm

"Punish you?" Vera replied, "That is not what I do here, Ms. Barker. I correct. There are flaws in your behavior that will hinder your future here in Shokushu. I am merely ensuring those flaws are corrected before you cause further problems for yourself and this school."

"You will recite the rules you broke and state their importance. You will then state how you should have behaved and how you will prevent this happening in the future. Speak loudly and clearly, Ms. Barker. And do not stop. Keep that back straight and those arms up. You may begin."

Vera walked around the student. Her gentle touch caressed Kirsty's spine, ensuring that back remained straight. Others trace along the woman's armpits and up those arms. The Head Girl would speak commands and corrections into the student's ear. If the student hesitated or made a mistake, she would make her start over from the beginning.

The student felt the Head Girl behind her. Hands gently stroked along the undersides of both breasts. She stroked the soft flesh, zeroing in on spots that caused Kirsty to tremble or gasp.

Tue May 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Kirsty did as she was told. She stood up there, arms held high and repeated the rules again and their purpose. She explained how she should have behaved and steps she would take to correct her actions in the future. Rinse and repeat. It wasn't long before her arms started hurting from holding them up so long. Her back and shoulders started complaining soon afterward but she bared with it. She hadn't realized she had started to slouch until she felt Vera's delicate touch on her bear skin, tracing up her spine to correct her posture. She straightened instantly. Damn it, was she serious?

This continued for a while. Kirsty recited rules any time her posture slipped Vera would correct it by trailing a finger almost indecently up the offending spot. It was disconcerting but not outright lurid until the other girl suddenly reached around and ran her fingers along the underside of her breasts. She gasped and her hands dropped instantly to cover her breasts. Her face red with embarrassment she spun around to stare in disbelief at Vera. "What are you doing?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed May 11, 2016 12:08 am

The Head Girl withdrew her touch as Kirsty covered herself and turned around. "I did not tell you to lower your arms or to stop speaking, Ms. Barker," Vera stated calmly, "Now, you will start over from the beginning. Discipline, Ms. Barker. If you cannot maintain good posture and state your means of correction, I will assume you are just saying it all to simply be released. If you are incapable of keeping your arms above your head, I shall have to find a different method to correct your behavior."

Vera's face showed no pleasure or displeasure. It was as if she was all business when it came to this despite the stroking. The Head Girl waited for Kirsty to comply or disobey. If this student could not behave, Vera would have to use far more forward methods in correcting this woman.

Wed May 11, 2016 12:17 am

Kirsty's cheeks warmed in anger now. Unbelievable! She was fucking with her. She was still just fucking with her. She made it look like she was all just business but it was an act. This was still a hazing. The bitch was trying to bully her and she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of getting a rise out of her. "Fine, I'll start over." She practically growl before turning to resume the position. She wasn't going to drop her hands this time. She was determined now.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed May 11, 2016 12:42 am

Whatever justification Kirsty made up was irrelevant to Vera. All that mattered was if the student would obey commands. With the students determination in not being defeated, that will just ensure the lessons here will be that much more effective. Of course, that assumes that the determination will hold.

Vera waited for Kirsty to get back into position. She allowed the woman a few moments to get circulation back into those arms before starting. The Head Girl calmly gazed back at those defiant eyes. "You may begin, Ms. Barker."

Once Kirsty completed one full pass of all her failings and corrections, those hands returned to continue their work. Vera teased those breasts with her fingertips. Kirsty may have no experience with another woman but her body would still recognize the pleasure that was being brought to her. Vera had corrected countless students, taking the most defiant troublemakers and had them eating out of her hand by the end. Kirsty would be no different when they are through.

Vera showed just how proficient she was when it came to the female form. She had yet to squeeze those large mounds. She merely caressed, awakening those nerves before moving to another spot of tender flesh. Fingertips traced Kirsty's areolae, goading hot blood to darken those lovely peaks. It would not be long before those breasts throbbed with the woman's heartbeat, aching for something more than a gentle caress here, a tender stroke there.

Wed May 11, 2016 12:56 am

Vera's caresses became harder and harder to dismiss as anything other than overtly sexual. Kirsty began to wonder if this was really still about punishing or if it was something else. If the other girl was aroused by what she was doing to Kirsty she wasn't showing it. Nor did she show the malicious enjoyment of a bully. What was her aim here?

Kirsty was less capable of remaining stone face as Vera touched her as only a woman could. There was nothing rough or painful in her actions. She simply cradled each breast, brushing her fingers feather-solfly around the sensitive skin around her nipples. They picked and hardened under her attentions. Kirsty squirmed, fighting arousal as she kept her arms aloft and continued her recital. She wasn't sure how much longer she could stand this.

"Ms. Matsumoto?" She asked after a while, but waited for permission to speak before continuing to ask. "How much long must I do this?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu May 12, 2016 6:06 pm

There was a certain thrill in having control over another, especially in a world where she was bottom of the food chain compared to the island's guests. But, Vera was also a professional and took her work seriously. If she got off with every session of correction with a student, she would be no better than the whores who only have a future as a slave to an alien owner.

Kirsty began to squirm, uncertain how to handle these sensations she was introduced to. She kept reciting the rules and her means of correction for a time only to falter in the end. The student tried to be careful, asking for permission to speak first. But, doing so violated Vera's very simple order.

Fingers suddenly pinched both nipples, sending sparks of pain through the hardened buds. "Did I tell you to stop, Ms. Barker?" Vera asked, "Start over..."

Kirsty had no clue how long Vera was going to make her recite the rules. But, she now knew that she had more than doubled the amount of time needed as she had to start from the very beginning. Worse, her body was still very much heated from Vera's fondling and the painful throb of those still pinched nubs only made the pleasure all the more stimulating.

When Kirsty finally began reciting again, Vera loosened her grip and stroked those nubs. The tender touch sought to soothe the pain into a bubbly heat before returning to stroke those breasts. A hand would drift down, stroking Kirsty's smooth stomach. She stroked a hip and up a side, all the way up to the armpit and forward to that same breast once more. Kirsty hopefully knew now what was expected of her. Would she rise to the challenge or resist once more?

Fri May 13, 2016 1:33 am

"Ouch!" Kirsty jerked in response to being so cruelly pinched. She swore under her breath and found the urge to turn around again. She kept her hands in the air but she didn't start reciting the rules again. She'd tried asking permission respectfully but had been rudely shot down. She was going to say her peace before starting over again. "Don't you think this is pushing it a little too far, Ms. Matsumoto? I'm sure this isn't the image the school is trying to project." She said through clinched teeth.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat May 14, 2016 1:35 am

Vera withdrew her touch when Kirsty decided to talk back. "You merely had to follow directions... It seems further correction is required." The session would have been light. Kirsty was a new student and simply had a bad outburst. If she had simply obeyed, the correction would have finished and the student would be on with her day. But no, this one had to be stubborn like the others.

The silver haired Head Girl stepped out of the light. The sound of metal dragging over metal screeched inside the small room. Vera returned to the light with shackles in hand. "Hold out your wrists, Ms. Barker. I will not ask twice..." That cold voice dared the student to challenge her again. Kirsty was going to learn the hard way that there was no such thing as too far in Shokushu. And this could have been avoided if the student simply obeyed like a good little girl.

Sat May 14, 2016 2:34 am

Kirsty let her arms drop to her sides in exasperation once it was clear Vera wasn't going to be reasonable. They ached something fierce from being up so long and now felt like lead weighs hanging from her shoulders. The other women walked out of the circle of light and Kirsty watched her go with suspicious disdain. She didn't know what "further correction" the Head Girl had in mind but she certainly never expected it to involve fucking chains.

She heard them before she saw them but it was so illogical that her mind initially refused to recognize the telltale clattering sound. When Vera returned with heavy shackles in hand Kirsty still didn't quite get it. She just stared at her in confused disbelief until Vera ordered her to hold out her hand to be bound. "What? No Fucking Way!" She took a step back, drawing her arms protectively into her chest. "You're crazy if you think... What are those things even doing in here?" Vera had certainly not bought those in here with her. Kirsty could not conceive of a reason there would be chains with shackles at the end of them in a college basement.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun May 15, 2016 6:36 am

"Must I repeat myself, Ms. Barker?" Vera replied coldly, "You are to remain here until you are deemed fit to return to the student body. Refusing to comply only prolongs your stay and increases the requirements for correction. Have you not noticed that my methods only change when you decide that you require something more? I was more than willing to correct you without coming here. You decided to forego that option. You were on your way to be corrected then decided that my methods were not satisfactory. So, I have changed them again."

"Before you say something ignorant again, think about your time here. Just like visiting a different culture, you are expected to live by their rules and expectations. Beyond a strict professor, I doubt you have found many flaws with this place. There are reasons why this school is ranked above others. We produce results..."

Vera tossed the shackles onto the floor with a loud clang. They were before Kirsty's feet. "Put them on or don't. I trust you will use your brain for once and think about what refusing another command will mean for you."

The Head Girl did speak a point. The school was not plunged in chaos. Students were not living in fear despite the rumors some spread about Vera. The handbook did not mention any punishments like this though. It did mention a demerit system that only mentioned corrective action if too many are collected. Some examples were removal from all extracurricular activities and being assigned to clean parts of the school. But this, how many demerits was this?

Sun May 15, 2016 6:54 am

Her brows lifted at this, still dumbfounded by the other girl's mask of indifference as she tossed the steel cuffs at her feet. She was so certain that her vague threats of worse recriminations would be enough to convince Kirsty to put the shackles on herself. After a moment, Kirsty did something that she'd learned from years studying theatre. She changed her tactics. Her posture instantly relaxed and she raised her hands and started giving the other girl a good slow clap. "Brav-the-fuck-O! You must forgive me, Ms. Matsumoto. I had no idea I was in the presence of a fellow actor."

She sighed and gave a deprecating little smile. "You are better than me, I must admit. I don't think I could have delivered those lines with a straight face. You are something else, to be able to pretend that you didn't just sexually assault me and call it 'corrections' or act as though chaining students up was a perfectly acceptable punishment for this school" She bent to pick up the shackles and looked them over. "I'm willing to try though. I'm going to need a little direction though. It might be cliche but you know how we theatre folk like to ask about our motivation. How about this?" She tossed the shackles but to Vera. "You motivate me into putting these on and I'll let you do whatever depraved thing you what to me in the name of correcting my 'bad attitude'."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun May 15, 2016 10:06 am

Kirsty got as far as 'brav-the-fuck-o' before Vera was back in the darkness. Was the Head Girl going to grab something else from there? But instead, the student heard the door unlock and open. Before Kirsty could finish her mocking speech, the door closed and locked again, leaving the student alone in the room. Vera did not need to hear a single word, the woman's aura told it all. It was time to show just how much this resistance mattered and how expendable the wannabe actor was.

The light went out, plunging the student in darkness. The sound of screeching metal rang all around the woman. Was there someone or something else in here with her? The deafening sounds eventually fell silent as well, leaving the woman alone in the darkness. Searching the room did not reveal much. There were tables and workbenches bordering the room but no sign of any other objects that the student. The door was locked, go figure. Besides the shackles that were offered earlier, there was nothing else in the room. Where did her uniform go?

Was this the harsher correction Vera had threatened? No. On an isolated island with limited staff, it was important to know when someone was not worth the resources to correct. If a student wanted to foolishly cling to their rights, so be it. Vera kept her word. Kirsty would remain in the basement until she was fit to return to the student body. If that meant indefinitely then she would remain down here for a very long time.

It was difficult to fathom how easy it was for Vera to do this. Was she going to come back soon? In the darkness and underground, there was no way to tell time. Kirsty was isolated away from all interaction. Here, she had no audience to perform before. Here, she would never become an actor. But, at least she had her rights and her pride? Was it worth it?

Calling out only returned silence as a response. Someone would have to notice that she was gone right? Time passed and nothing seemed to change. It was just her, alone.

It was unknown when Kirsty fell asleep. She woke to the flash of the light turning on. The dim bulb revealed the shackles on the floor as well as a bland meal sitting on a plate. At least she was not going to starve. Beside all that was a piece of paper and something to write with. The page was blank.

Sun May 15, 2016 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next