View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Chase or capture...which is better? (Grailsarves, cassie) 

Grail considered himself a master at mind fuckery, and he prided himself on making his victims feel as low as they possibly could before he would be finished with them. As he stood on the woman's back with one foot, that scorpion would grow closer and closer, until a rather forceful kick would send the beast sailing across the island, dissapearing from the boot Grail had given it. "There...I have saved you from one beastie..."

The spider continued to come towards the both of them, and Grail was only going to save her from one. "If you want me to take care of the other beast, do tell me that you're just a scared little piggy that needs to be taken care of. A little whore slut that doesnt' have the power to stand up for herself...and maybe I will save you from the spider...whoever you are."

He left the woman in the sand, standing to her side now as she began to get pulled towards the eight legged freak. Grail chuckled to himself, already enjoying this little game that he had created already. If it wasn't apparent that he was a monster before, surely his banter would have been convincing enough.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:39 am

Sand grated an rolled along the patches of bare skin as once again I moved forwards to the web of doom. Thrashing ‘bout in the sand I did all I could to stop me slow torturous descent into the pits of hell. The male voice at me side imploring me to let him save me an yet I could not bring me self to it. The derogatory words he’d used ‘bout me settling me will to steer another course.

“Gods will be done…not yurs…only his….an I ain’t no two-bit lil tramp…an If tah wuzn’t so full of yur self an a good man you’d squash that spider jus to show me what a gentleman yah are.” Spitting out more grit an getting a breath in I started me lords prayer…show him I will….

“Our father who art in heaven….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:17 am
Profile WWW

Grail arched a brow as he looked down at the woman under his foot. It seemed that she had not realized exactly what had his foot on her, and that tickled him a bit. Grinning from ear to ear, he began to kneel down, stopping the spider in it's tracks with a simple point of his finger.

The spider stopped in it's tracks, chirping a bit as that web that it had wrapped around the woman's legs was cut off, leaving her bound in that aspect, but no longer tied to the spider beast. Grail smirked, laughing a little as he reached down to the woman's hair, gripping onto a good ammount of her locks and began to pull her up so that she could see him in all of his glory.

"I disagree...I do believe you are nothing but a two bit lil tramp...and if there is a God...his will is being done right now...and you're going to feel every agonizing inch going into you..." After his words were spoken, he dropped the woman's hair, letting her drop back down a bit before he pulled his foot back, swinging it foward and attempting to kick her in the side...not to just be cruel, but just for reciting that prayer.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:23 pm

The sun beat down on me with its full fury, the heat of it driving into me from both overhead an from the white sand of the beach. Surf pounded the sand in a continual ebb an flow. Me arms an legs still tangled in the sticky white web of the hideous creature…a nightmare, in full daylight. Not a shadow anywhere but the one that wuz cast from the strange beast that stood over me. Sand coated me eyelashes, small grains of it getting up under me eye lids an hurting up a storm. Me eyes tearing, trying to wash away the stinging partials of silicon as best they could.

‘thy will be….aoooowwww” gasping in pain as me I found me self pulled upright by me hair, me scalp crawling in sharp hot spikes that seemed to be driven in to me skull. The skin pulling tight ‘bout me face while I tried to force me feet below me an get the weight off.

His face, blurry through me water filled eyes, me body swaying as he shook me…an bellowed in anger at me. An then the he let go…tottering I fall….fall to the soft sands an roll. I don’t even have time to answer as me ribs an arm take the first blow. Air erupts form me lungs as the foot hits, pain lancing through me. I wonder when the cold steal of the knife will pierce me….Will I really feel the pain like this kick…will he kill me slowly as the blade plunges o’er an o’er into me? Is it me lords will that I die now? SO many other nightmares….so many other times I have thought this, have this predilection with death that ebbs an flows ‘bout the edges of me mind.

“gods will be done as you have said…If yah gonna kill me at least stick the blade in an do it….I will try to do me duty an forgive…an me lord will forgive yah if yah ask no matter what happens……” panting in the pain of that kick….silently I pray I may yet live…live to further me lords plans as his witness. I wuzn't no tramp!

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:26 am
Profile WWW

For a moment there Grail was wondering what she was talking about, a kinfe it seemed, but he planned on using something much worse to penetrate her flesh. Grinning as she landed, and she still kept spouting off God this and God that, Grail would walk up to her body once more, reaching down and then slashing his claws over her body again and again.

At first, the slashing was to just get the webbing off of whatever was covering her, save for her legs, the second batch of claws would dig into her clothing, wanting to rake that protective barrier away from his sight so that he could perhaps take in the woman's naked form. The spider was getting ancy, it would seem, taking a few steps towards the woman again with those rather long, throbbing phallus' on the end of each leg.

Grails hand's ripped and tore at that webbing and clothing as the woman lay in the sand, wanting to see so much of this little bible thumper, to completely drive her insane the best that he could. Those that had religion were the hardest to break, due to the fact that they were, without a doubt, the most stubborn people on earth. "If you are ready to die for your...God...So be it...but right now in front of his eyes, you're about to be turned into the biggest tramp history has seen!" Grail said, growling as he began to pick the woman up, hoisting her up onto his shoulder as he began to take her out to sea...

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:38 am

Rolling then squirming I tried to protect me self as best I could. Long sharp claws tearing at me o’er an o’er in a frenzy of anger an hate. I could still feel the gooey strands of web upon me skin…but now the horror of it ‘gan to unfold. Claws racked ‘gainst me tender flesh…here an thar skin tore under the assault…but mostly…mostly is wuz cloth. The cloth that kept the sun from me…kept me skin hidden from prying eyes.

With arms an legs I tried to cover the ever growing swath of flesh…flesh that ought to be covered. Ripped cloth hung upon me in a scattering of patch work color an function. Pieces stuck to me by the sticky strand of silk…sand now coating me skin an stuck to it in awkward places.

“Please. Stop…beg yah…ain’t gods way this…I…I should be dressed. The foul creature instead of listening simply throwing me o’er its should like some small sack of potatoes. Bouncing, me breasts with there golden rings hitting his back with every jostling step. Red hair filled with white goo, sticking to me body an his. Kicking me feet an swinging me arms I tried to dislodge me self from this thing of stone. Water, white an frothy swirled round his feet as he strode forwards into the sea…

“ I ain;t no tramp…please god…let me go… I’ll be good…I’ll sing for yah, tell yah bout god an all…he is good, it ain’t too late yah know…” the water swirled round his knees…a wave passing by as muscles bunched under me gut. Oh what had I done to deserve this?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2