View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie) 

Post A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie)
Me arms stretched over me blindfolded head, clasped together an stretching into the air above me. The iron chain rattlin a bit as I try an shift to a more comfy postion. I could feel the rough chain with me finger tips. Oh I wuz getting the lesson now…I could feel the fear, the panic within me heart as it sped up with the increasing length of time I spent in this position. Me tummy rumbled with hunger and me lips felt dry despite the moist tropical air. Already the warmth of the sun had shifted…already I could feel the rays of warmth subsiding, the heat of the day done. As I stood chained in the middle of the forest I thought about how I had gotten here in the fist place…..

Schedules….I had no idea why I even bothered to fill out the forms and select me classes on line in the times I wuz supposed to cause it always seemed me schedule got changed. Like now….once again I’d had to go to the schools councilor, an if my travails with the system were anything normal than she had a lot of work to do. 30 minutes and only one original class on me schedule……That was how it had gone.

I’d never in me life been part of the theater at me old school. So having an acting class show up on me schedule sent shivers down me back. Having to stand in front of all them people membering yur lines an all could be real hard I reckon. Still, I’d played piana in front of people…sung in a chorus…an that hadn’t been so bad, but still the butterflies liked to fly about in me tummy fore any of those events.

Our teacher was a wonderful an funny older man, his grey hair giving him that distinguished look along with the glasses that wuz always at the tip of his noise. For the first few weeks we had all been given lines and had to present um….it wuz kinda fun I had to admit and didn’t seem overly complicated. He had announced how he would be giving out parts for the next play in our next class session., …a play about a virgin princess an an evil dragon who is sacrificed to give the town respite from his evil way. But before this happens the brave knight comes and rescues her.

Next class I swear there was a buzz of excitement in the room yah could cut with a knife as me mama used to say to me. I tried to sit still as he came into the room with a sheaf of papers cradled in his arms. Imagine me surprise when the part of the princess was announced along with me name. I swear yah could have heard a pin drop in that room…an I froze…I mean who wouldn’t wanna be that princess….I’d had them dreams, rescued by a handsome man and living happily ever after. Though right then an all me marriage to Hanaji kinda precluded that happening an all.

Finally I moved….getting me lines. He leaned over an whispered in me ear as I received the papers from him…..”Cassie” the gruff ole voice whispered “see me after class” I could scarcely believe I had the leading part, an a lot of the other girls seemed to be looking at me with dagger in thar eyes, but that wuz ok cause god takes care of his own. I gave a little prayer of thanks an almost missed the lesson on doing field work for yur part.

I waited till the room wuz empty cept me an him. “Cassie, take this envelope to the school nurse, this afternoon and do not open it. She will explain what needs to be done.” He paused, a twinkle of mirth in his eyes as he continued. “Tomorrow we will have a costume fitting and then we will do some field work so you can truly understand the mind set of the princess in this play….do you understand. You need to read the first scene and dress accordingly in undergarments that you think they would have given the princess to make her ready for the dragon. After all we can’t very well be providing you with that part of the costume now can we…..” I must admit at the time it all sounded very reasonable.

The nurse in her starched white uniform read the note smiling the whole time. “My dear, its so awful to hear of your little problem….now now….the doctor will see you and get you all fixed up just like you were before.” The next thing I remember was waking up in a bed with nothing but a hospital gown on. I wuz a feeling kinda funny down low like….an then that head bobbed back in …”Now, there, its good to see you back Cassie, You can rest assured that the operation was a success, and you are as good as the day you arrived. “ Her hand patting me leg….”tomorrow everything will be ready, now tonight you will sleep here so we can observe you. We already informed your roommate and have brought down some of your things so you can attend classes tomorrow.”

Every question seemed to hit deaf ears…especially the ones about the operation an why I kinda felt peculiar in really private places. Like I’d been invaded, but then mama always said that doctors were one of the only people yah could trust….an so who was I to complain … though….why the theater teacher an the note?

Lord, the only thing In the pile of clothes for me to wear when they let me out was the lacy black panties, the ones that were nothing more than a G-string any how, an matching bra. It was sumthing I might wear for hanaji, not sumthing I felt all that comfy with under me school uniform….I mean the skirt being as short as it is leaves me bum naked ‘gainst school chairs an that ain’t a thing I want to feel when I’m trying to concentrate. It also means I gotta watch me P’s an Q’s like mama taught me ‘bout sitting an walking an bending like a lady.

We all had to get into our costumes…I loved the silky feel of the fabric of the soft skirt an lil ole top, though it kinda showed a bit too much of me skin. The deep V of the front left the lace of me bra exposed an threatened to move aside to reveal a bit more with each step I took. Well the professor led us to the woods, me in the lead. He wuz a asking me ‘bout how it felt walking out to be sacrificed to the dragon an how I would show it. Smiling I answered, noting the chirping of the birds and the flowers in bloom…answered that I would be distressed, yet understanding that perhaps it should be me duty an all. I suppose them were not the answers he was looking for as we stopped in the shade of the largish oak tree, its branches fair overhead, a length of chain swinging from the lowest of them stout limbs. I should have known….. Nothing worth doing is easy as me mama said many times to me.

Physical an mental strain ‘gan to take its toll upon me. Me legs aching from standing in them fancy red high heals they’d given me to wear an the thin fabric of me skirt an loose top a billowing in the cool tropical evening breeze. I really ‘gan to wonder then I did. Them sexy black lace panties an matching pushup bra I’d worn were making me wonder if the slip of a dress wuz even gonna keep um covered. As me professor gathered me hands an clamped the cuffs about me wrists. He raised them upwards; an then tied that black fabric cross me eyes leaving me in darkness. I rubbed me silk clad legs together, trying to hid the uncomfortable sensation that I wuz a flashing um all. Them white thigh highs only went so high and the skirt like thing only went so low.

Well me undergarments wasn’t no concern no longer as the beast of me professor removed um while I kicked an screamed, leaving me with jus the thin gauzy dress like thing that barely covered me hips. Pleading while he spoke to the class an they giggled…fear took me then, fear of that short lil thing not covering me at all as it fluttered high on me bum. I hate it when yah got a short thing on an have to reach upwards, the fabric jus comes up with yur arms like….

Nope It hadn’t helped while me teacher jus all the while wuz a talking to the class about getting into the role like yah wuz supposed to. He jus took the bra an unclasped the front. I no longer had to worry about the flimsy top showing the black of me bra in that deep V. No he jus a left me bra to hang open an to reveal the golden rings upon me nipples. If that ain’t bad enough, he then had run some sort of chain tween um an his hands pulling the ends downwards across me undulating tummy. I fet those fingers pinch me privates, gathering the third golden ring. I could feel the vibration ‘gainst me skin as each lil link of chain bounced through the lowest of me rings, the one upon me hood till he clipped the length together an stepped back with the pooping of twigs. With me panties down ‘bout me ankles I could hide none of me shame I’d cried then…the wet tears of humiliation running down me cheeks in spite of the clothe of the blindfold. Feeling all humiliated in front of all me classmates an such. More n naked in them woods, only to have him tell the class that I was really getting into the role and to praise the performance.

I could see nothing neath the blindfold. So very exposed….so very much so with the with thigh highs, red shoes stilettos to match me hair. Panties round me ankles….bra open with the front clasp all undone the thin fabric a flapping open all about me front. I didn’t wanna be the princess no more. Not if this be the price one pays for the fame of it. What would all those people in the audience be a thinking as they looked up me skirt…no….no this wuzn’t good at all.

Air rattled into me chest, expanding it an pulling me nipples down an me hood upwards…each breath a small sensation against the most sensitive of the sensitive parts of me. Inhaling as little as I had to, I smelled the scent of rain before it hit…

Cold droplets hit me naked skin and the light covering of cloth. Nightmares racked me head all bouts the down right good chance the fabric had become translucent with the wetness that made it cling to me skin. As quickly them big ole cool drops as it had a started they stopped….the cool breeze now playing over me wet skin and making me shiver unable to leave the spot…unable to get away an wondering when they would come. Oh lords did I feel vulnerable, trussed up, virtually naked…hurting an yet with a sense…a sense of heat down low in me belly from every breath I took… I wanted out of here!

“Ok….I got it….let me go… please!” Me voice dying on the breeze.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:27 am
Profile WWW

I waited patiently inside the forest for the "sacrifice" promised to me. It all began when paid a visit to the infirmary looking sate my lusts upon the voluptuous nurse who recently arrived on the island. To say I was surprised when she greeted me would be a horrible understatement. She read a letter from the teacher in charge of the school theatre asking me to assist in the play he had planned. My task was to augment the lead role's experience, thus allowing her to perform her role to perfection.

The nurse walked over to a bed which held the girl playing the princess to be scarificed. I was not disappointed with the sight that greeted my eyes as she removed the blankets from her unconcious form. A full slim figure of milky white skin with long, fiery red hair that reached past her posterior. A pair of firm, supple orbs each capped by cherry nipples adorned with a gold ring in each one. And a smooth, hairless mound, with another gold ring through her pink nub. "The letter goes on to say that he wants you deliver the full experience to her through any means necessary. To ensure your succes, her memory has been modified, and her virginity has been repaired via an artificial hymen."

I licked my lips at the memory of the modifications to her body and mind, and what they meant for this girl. A return to innocence, and a chance to experience her first time again. And very soon she would lose all of it all over again to me. They even let me choose what she wold wear and where she would be sacrificed. I went about it at my leisure, it is not every day one receives a virgin sacrifice after all, to make sure she was prepared to my liking. The place I chose was very remote, with students rarely ever in the area and relatively close to a cave I had been occupying as of late. I also requested several items of interest be brought to it. I wanted her "first time" to be a memorable one after all.

And so I waited. Waited for the scent of her delicate flesh carried on the wind. Waited until the blood red sun hung in the western sky before I detected her scent; her's and several others. I was mildly concerned of the presence of so many, but there was some distance to walk before the site of sacrifice would be in sight. I quickened the my pace considerably ,however, when I detectd the smell of rain. It was still far away but moving with great speed. As soon as the rain fell, it would almost certainly overpower the smeall of everything else, making it more difficult to find her.

I arrived shortly after rain fell. The tree she was chained to off in the distance. Deciding to humor the theatrics teacher and make this game as real as possible, I raised my face up to the sky and released a deafening feral roar that echoed across the forest. Every step I took was heavy with my weight as I let my feet drop to the ground. All of it to add a feeling of anticipation and fear of the beast as it came to claim what was his.

An increasingly louder roar and the feel of thunderous footsteps drawing closer is all she would know until she was within regular earshot of me. I drew in breath and released a blast of fiery breath close enough to let her feel the heat in the air. Finally in arms reach of the shivering girl I got down on my knees and leaned forward until we were face to face with each other. I pushed my muzzle into her fiery mane, inhaling her fine aroma as I moved down her body; a hair's width between us as I moved down over her face, between her breasts as they jiggled from the cold and fear until I finally arrived at her luscious womanhood. I rose my head until I faced her again, snorting hot air slightly smelling with a hint of sulfur and ashes in her face. "You certainly bear the scent of the one promised to me. Yet you hide your face. Why?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Profile YIM

As me voice fell silent a terrible sound filled the air ‘round me, echoing off the distant mountains of the island. Jumping at the sound I jus ‘bout peed in me paints in shear fright. Then ‘membering why I wuz here an all I took solace in the fact that me teacher was really going out of his way to teach me the terror an all of meeting a dragon.

For the next 5 minutes I worked real hard at me role, pulling upon the chain, an crying out an such…jus like I would if I thought any of this be real. Trees cracking an a popping…even the heat of a billowing fireball. Instinctively I found meself pulling back from the heat, trying to find a way to step from the round rock base I stood upon, a base inscribed with a pentagram. Twas impressive, all of it I thought to me self. Soon I would hear the clapping of me teacher and the students…soon enough to go to the cafeteria an fill me empty belly before curling up in a nice warm bed with me partner.

No matter how scary it all seemed I vowed to play me part well….Lord knows it got a bit harder when I felt the puff of air upon me skin, a scent of sulfur an brimstone accompanying it an all. The effects were marvelous, an if I’d thought they’d been real I think I would have lost control of me bladder. Still the effects moved lower. The air moving across me skin, all but drying me clothes out from the earlier rain. Lower it went upon me body… each breath a long gust of hot fetid air. Yet I had a part to play an it was best to remember it….

With a guttural roar of sorts the exhale of air across me face sent me hair a pulling outwards, me head an neck now hot an dry. Twisting me head from side to side I tried to get out of the noxious stream of air, all too unpleasant but very realistic I supposed.

“I….Its what they did…the towns folk that brought me here. They felt it would be better if I did not see yah I reckon….I’ve heard the tales that a mere mortal shall die of fright if they meet a dragons gaze.” I made me voice shake an whimper like, working hard on showing I was terrorized by the thought. We’d learned a bit about improvisation, an while these weren’t. the lines in the play I’d been given, well, neither wuz his….It had to jus be a trick to see if I wuz bright enough to keep up with me partner I suspected.

Trying to breath ‘bout the gagging scent of sulfur to continue with me lines I brought them back to a bit closer to the ones in the book….anytime now my knight would show up to fight the dragon for me life. So very warm it had become….each panting breath pulling upon the chains that bound me rings….pulling them in ways that the I found pleasure in. The black collar tingling upon me neck, I fought the reflexes of me throat to speak again.

“Please….please don’t eat me. I…..I will serve you well oh great wyrm….far better if I wuz alive than dead.” I stammered in false fear, trembling before me audience an a wondering if perhaps I should go limp if they sought to remove me blindfold for an added effect.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

I forced a groan back as I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the silly plea. Why is it that everyone believes my intent is to eat them? "No. The creature you speak of is a called a basilisk." I fondle the black, diamond studded collar adorning her neck, letting clawed fingers travel down her chest to her pierced nipples. "Curious attire for a princess." I say running the chain between my thumb and index finger stopping when the chain continued under her skirt, "Did the towns people also dress you, or did you choose to dress in this manner in the hope of enticing me?" I ask emphasizing 'enticing' by tugging up on the chain between her bosoms.

"Perhaps you will serve me well. However, first I must know that my virgin sacrifice is truly a virgin." I said and leaned down again to lift her skirt up, revealing her hairless muff. I spread open her nether lips, her silken folds pink and perfect beneath and had I not known I would have believed her to be a virgin. I gave her silken folds a small, slow lick before releasing her sex and letting her skirt fall back down to hide her treasures. "And so the virginity of your flower is authentic." I say while sliding my left hand to her lower back, my right traveling to the knot of the blindfold beginning to untie it. "I happily accept the village's sacrifice." and pressed my scaly, greyish blue lips to her own soft, red ones pushing my tongue into her mouth to wrestle and play her's. I pulled her towards me as I held the kiss, the chain going taut as she arched her back. When I finally untied the blindfold I pulled it from her head, and was greeted by the sight of her deep, emerald orbs flecked with gold.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Sumthing hard and pointed slide up under the tight black collar about me neck. The Smooth back side of it sliding along me skin, moving along the edge an pulling the collar tight ‘gainst me throat an all. I could yet breathe, as uncomfortable as the movement made me. I heard yet again the rumbling voice, amazing what them modern sound devices could do. Me mouth opening to answer, but not soon enough as the hard object slides down me front, catching on the chain that binds me rings. The voice continues….an suddenly me heart jumps a bit. Jumps at me own vulnerability, the nakedness I feel that the words only serve to emphasis.

Worry takes to me head, the tug upon the chains pulling me an a forcing the air from me lungs for I can speak in a harsh out rush of breathe. Pain arches from me nipples an hood, running down nerves an instinctive arching of me back to pull away from it. It pulls tightly, more pain that brings tears to me eyes an forces me to bit down on me tongue so I don’t scream out. Some how I push me self forwards, onto the strange feeling hand or such. Gasping now as I slowly wobble on his grasp, I try an listen more closely to the words….words that do not belong to the script.

“Please….stop…..” I swear I speak….perhaps I only mouth the words as the fear an doubt gin to radiate more fully through me body. Feeling the pull of cloth across the back of me bum an waist, knowing that me panties lay twisted ‘bout me ankles as the hot breath touches me mound an the sensitive flesh thar. I swear I jump, pulling me self up an away for but a second as I flex me arms an the weight of me body leaves me feet. Never has a man looked at me like this…let alone touch me thar…nobody…tis not right even for a teacher trying to teach me ‘bout acting an that makes it much worse
An invisible line has been crossed. A line tween a teacher an his student. He should not allow any one to look an touch at me an touch me like this. Soooo close….soooo very close an all. The touch sends me squirming an twisting upon the line like some big ole fish hooked upon the line an only able to thrash about to try an avoid thar fate. I kick out fore I can think, the panties bout me ankles stopping the momentum but not fore I loose me footing an hang…painting as me pulse races. Large hard claws tug at me thighs, sum thing hard an pointy pushing at me nether lips from each side. An arc of pain pierces me form me privates as the points threaten to pierce the very middle of me oh so sensitive flesh there tween me legs. I go still, afraid of what might happen…painting as I hang. The most horrible sensation hits me as a soft slick an oh so flexible touch runs its way up me middle, the rounded tip of it pushing flat the petals of me flower an then pushing…a flicker of its eel like body testing the muscles that guard me entrance to the nectar that no man has ever tasted.

Me entire body goes stiff. As if frozen from some wintry blast of cold that makes each breath I take feel like icy tendrils crawling down me insides. This can’t be happening…all wrong…all so very wrong an not another sound but the deep rumble of his voice an the hiss of air as he breathes. Even the birds no longer sing…nothing stirs…nothing at all. An in the times of silence tween his statements I can hear the thudding of me heart.

‘accept the villages sacrifice….accept….’ a tongue…must be a large tongue forces its way cross me lips to explore me mouth in the most vile way even as I feel the head band loosen ‘bout me eyes. Me back bends as I am pulled forwards against the hard edged joints of some sort of medieval armor I reckon. Cloth greets me skin as well, perhaps a cloak. Confusion reigns within me mind as I try an sort the conflicting inputs an craft a picture of what is happening to me.

With the bending of me back the chain pulls hard across me tips, pulling each towards the middle an causing a small muffled yelp of pain to flow across me lips. As me mouth opens to the pain the man only seems to think this is an invitation to explore me mouth more deeply. I swear the tongue is not like a normal one…Thick an round, its blunt end pushes ‘gainst me own an flows inward to explore the furthest recesses of me mouth. The veil across me eyes drops as I clench me jaws together to it downwards upon the slick tubular surface, fighting this …this….

The redness of the sky reflects off the large scales like fire upon the air itself. Me jaws slacken in surprise an then horror….The large iridescent eye reflects the fire upon the horizon as it seems to dance in mirth within the globe. I can feel a warm cascade of liquid running down onto the stockings ‘bout me thighs as it flows down me legs just before the blackness closes back in upon vision. An echo of a thought from deep within diminishes as I fall into the bottomless pit ….”dragons aren’t real are they me lord?”

Unconscious bliss greets me with its warm comfortable arms…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:42 am
Profile WWW

The very moment she fainted, the last rays of the sun disappeared beneath the horizon and it wasn't until then that I broke the kiss and released from her my grasp. I stood up and looked down at my tribute as she hung there swaying slightly, half naked and wet, skirt raised up leaving her sex exposed and urine running down her leg. "Good night sweet princess." I smile speaking to no one in particular.

I grab her up by her legs and lift her up, swinging my other arm underneath her torso and reaching up to remove the chain attached to the cuffs she wore. "Let us be off then my pet." I say to her unconscious form and turn to begin the long walk back to the cave, certain the teacher would love to include this in his play. "The evil dragon, carrying the innocent maiden back to its lair to exact its insidious desires." I think, musing to myself, "Well, I suppose it will be true enough."

The sound of thunder rang out in the distance. More of the same dark cumulus clouds that appeared before began to gather in the sky, blotting out the soft pale light of the rising full moon. The rains odor was not far behind the distant rumbling, or the rain behind its odor. It came down in a furious torrent, large round drops of cold rain beating down upon my thick hide. And although she would still be soaked through, the droplets of rain tilted toward the direction I was headed in, saving my quarry from the brunt of the downpours heavy impact.

It was half an hour before I reached the cave. The both of us were completely soaked through and I could feel her shivering slightly as I held her in my arms. I would have to do something about that. She might feel less inclined to succor me if she was feeling horribly. I gently placed her on the floor of the cave sitting back against the wall. I moved to the back of the cave to where I had made the fireplace and picked up a small log and bit down on the on the other end, using a quick burst of flame until it caught fire. Using it to illuminate the cave I saw the items I asked for had all been delivered and positioned according to my instructions. I gathered together a fairly large pile of wood and used the log I held to light several smaller fires before tossing it into the pile as well. Before long it was ablaze and generating a sufficient amount of heat. I untied my belt and removed my dripping wet vest, hanging them both on a pole set near the fire.

Taking one of the hanging animal hides and slicing them up, he impaled a large portion on a spit and placed it over the fire leaving it on one side to cook. With the meat now properly set, he filled a few pots with water to boil some of the dried foods he had kept stored for times such as this. As he sat by the fire making his preparations he heard his guest begin to stir...

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

Warm dank air flows across me parched lips as I breath inwards in a full breath of air that pulls a bit on the chains through me rings, reminding me the chain is still there. I can see the red flicker of fire light upon the inside of my eyelids, smell the acedic tang of burning wood. A fire blazes before me, warming the cool nighttime air of the island.

Something else upon the air sets me tummy grumbling. How long have I gone without filling me belly….yes…. sniffing I take in the scent of a BBQ jus like the ones at the 4th of July Picnic at me uncles farm. Well at least that of sizzling meat. Saliva runs inside me mouth an I swirl the tip of me tongue o’er me dry lips, leaving them with a sheen. Lord am I hungry. The hunger gives me fortitude.

With a quickening of me pulse an feeling a bit braver I think to act. For a moment I remember the last image I’d a seen swimming before me eyes, an let me courage well up enough to suppress me fear. With the fear of opening them I pause, then squish it wishing an a praying that things are better now, that the professor played a good joke on me or it wuz all but a nightmare.

Moving one eyelid upwards I take a quick peek, flames leap before an over them a piece of meat sizzles, its outsides already starting to char. Quickly closing me eye I try on reckon what is a going on an all. A tight not of fear spreads into me middle. Wracking me brain as I try an find out where this is in the script. Nothing comes to mind so I open both eyes. Slowly they adjust to the dimness of the cave beyond the fire, a large black shape glistens off to the side. It moves…too big to be a person, so much larger than a man. ‘Dragon’ says a voice in me head, ‘the script…must be in the script I have not read yet’ I think to me self. Everything seems so real, the budget for this lil ole production must really be good an all.

A scent of urine assails me nostrils then, an I remember what I’d done, feeling dirty and unclean. I sit upon cool stone, feeling it’s unyielding surface upon me bum an back. Clothing, still I have what I came here with, me back cold an damp an me front starting to warm an dry by the crackling blaze before me. I want to be clean, feed, clothed an warm again. The risk…Not dead yet, If its real an he wanted to I would be, must not be real. I have to ask the question.

“Professor?” me voice crackling past the lump in me throat, “are we still like acting?”.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

A flash of lightning illuminates the shadows cast by the fire, as I reach up to turn the roasting meat. The rice was almost done when I heard the cracked voice of my captive princess behind me. "You must be cold, and hungry..." he pause turning my head to look back at her, "...princess." I turn meat again, adjusting the position until I was satisfied that it was just right, "The meat is almost done, as are the rice and beans. I hope you don't mind if there are no seasonings." I said trying to put her fears at ease. It would serve no one's purpose for her to try to escape. Night had already fallen, the moon's light completely obscured and the rain continued to pour as heavily as it did when it started.

The lid of the pot containing the rice began to rattle and shake, the rice was done finally. I pulled it off of the coals and set it down on four rocks I had gathered. Pulling the lid off and scooping some out into a bowl with a wooden spoon, I stuck two chopsticks into it, placed it on the floor and pushed it toward her as far as my arm could reach. "Be careful it's still very hot." I grabbed a small ornate jug filled with water and a cup bearing the same design and placed them both beside the rice. "Some water if you get thirsty."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

Jumping as the sound of thunder rattles in the stone cave, the lightning quickly highlighting the large lizard like being that seems to be me roommate for now. Me belly does another flip flop an rumbles like some sort of great beast. The aroma of the food while simple is enough to set me mouth to salivating. We must still be acting…princess huh…..hmmm

“uh yes…hungry an cold…..do you ….kind sir have a blanket or towel or something.” Scotching towards the warmth of the fire I move closer to the great beast as well. The scent of sulfur hangs in the air behind the scent of food an burning wood. Looking outwards into the darkness of night I can hear the thud of heavy ran upon the barren rock.

So far the creature seems to be more a gentleman than the knights in the script. Pondering this turn of events I note the water. Warily I move forwards an reach for the cup. Fingers close ‘bout the finely engraved surface. Then cradling the cup in me fingers I drink, never letting me eyes leave the sitting dragon. With me thirst slackened an the cup empty I look up to him remembering me manners from me ma. “

“Please, may I have some more?” The fire pops an I jump a bit, wondering how far I could get in the night if it has to come to it. This is one good set an one really great costume cause every body knows that dragons are all make believe…. Yet here he sits, perhaps my beliefs are wrong.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW

"Certainly." I say picking up the jug to refill her cup, carefully tipping it so I didn't spill any; a somewhat difficult task given the size of the cup. "I'm afraid there are no blankets or towels. I would offer you my robe, however..." I paused gesturing to the red garment hanging on a pole by the fire, "I'm afraid it would do you no good in it's current condition. Ah, it's done." I say as the aroma of fully cooked meat assaults my nostrils. I take a knife from beside the fire and begin to carve the meat into sections. "How much would like?" I ask her and grab another bowl, filling it with the amount she asks for.

I put the knife down and hand the bowl to her with both hands, "If you are that cold, I reccomend taking them off and letting them dry. If you wear them in this condition you will only get yourself sick. If you think you will be too cold to wait for so long, I could keep you..." I stop mid sentence. Staring into the deep emeralds of her eyes for a moment or two, gently cradling her small, cold hand as she takes the bowl. I did not want to arouse her suspicion that I was trying to take advantage of her. Judging by her reaction to seeing me again after the first time she laid eyes upon me, she must have believed she was still acting her role as the princess. "...If you want me to." I say at last, breaking my eyes away from her. I retake the knife, carve out several sections and placing them onto a plate. I fill a bowl of rice for myself as well, clapping my hands together in front of me as if praying, "Itadakimasu." I say aloud before digging into my meal.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:33 am
Profile YIM

I watch him carefully, trying to figure out how it all works. If it’s a robot it’s a marvelous job. But then I am supposed to play a princess, an given that I don’t seem to be on today’s menu a bit of food before I go back to the dorms is jus a down right neighborly thing to do I reckon. But some things need doing ‘for dinner.

The robe is large an heavy with water, but as such it will cover me while me things dry at least. Some of his suggestions don’t seem half bad, but thar be no way I’m walking round all naked or sitting in his lap that way. Thar are jus a few things a good girl does. An like me mama said, a girl only gets naked in front of her husband or doctor an only when necessary.

I gather the red cloak about me shoulders an shrug off the open bra and wet top. Then turning me back to him, swathed in his robe I work at the rest of me cloths. Soon a puddle of water an clothing stands upon the rocks of the floor. Gathering the front of the large garment ‘bout me an holding it closed with me hand I set ‘bout ringing out me stuff an hanging it near the fire to dry.

While I wait for the supper I keep to me self, opening the front of the garment to the warmth of the fire, but keeping the clothe tween me an the dragon. It might be everything makes sense from his point of view…but it don’t from mine. Maybe I am the prude that Hanaji claims. That’s fine I reckon.
After dinner I will ask him if I can go back to the dorms. It is Friday night, but I’d still like to be thar. But now…no now is not a good time to ask. Rather it would be better to sup with him, keep some company an then go like a good neighbor would do so as not to insult the host. There be no since stirring up a heap of trouble if yah don’t have to even if he is a robot….I have a role to play an play it I will.

“Thank you lord” I speak after my hosts on prayer of thanks. Hungrily I wolf down the rice, an tear slaps of meat from that large cut with me teeth. For the time I can’t imagine a more tasty meal, even with the lack of seasonings. Sitting in that large wet robe I gather its ends to me an try an sit with me back as close to the fire as possible. I can feel the heat an steam rising form the cloak. Nothing like a meal in the woods after a day of nothing.

“If yah don’t mind me asking, what is it?” A sudden shutter as a flash of a naked human thigh comes to mind. Oh lord I hope tis not it…..would be none to good. Its then I feel the heat hit me face, how could I think the school would do such a thing. I stumble o’er the next words a bit, trying to cover the silliness of the first question.

“Yah make a mighty fine meal, thank you, you are an honorable gentleman I see an have done naught but good by me. You’ve given me the shirt off yur back, given me a meal, an water…..so thank you from the bottom of me heart.” I small curtsey that splits the front of the wet robe I hold tight bout me. Chastising me self for not being a good lady I close it once ‘gain.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:20 am
Profile WWW

I took a several quick glances at her before I layed down on my side, propped my head onto my hand and looked at her, "Did you really believe that I was going to eat you?" It was a somewhat honest question. She was not the first girl to ever ask me, and I doubted she would be the last. "Demanding you as a sacrifice only to eat you sounds like a waste to me. If all I wanted was a simple meal any other human or a wild animal would do. Have you ever wondered why the dragons in the old stories demanded beautiful women to be sacrificed to them? They didn't want to satisfy their hunger. They wanted to satisfy their burning lust for female flesh. As do I. Though, I'm still going to eat you in another way. I say, pausing to let her digest this little plot twist.

"Just what did you think you were being sacrificed for? Did you not wonder why I demanded such a beautiful young woman, a virgin, just to fill my stomach? Or why the towns people dressed you the way they did? You were not offered up to me as a princess. You were offered up to me as a sex slave. One who will serve me well as per your promise at the altar." I told her, dropping the image of a kindly gentlemen. As I continued, I noticed the black collar about her neck was doing something. It seemed to be drawing my robe towards itself and growing a length of... chain. And it was starting to grow more rapidly, "You offered up your old life to fill a new one and an emptier, lonelier part of mine."

By now the chain had grown long enough to reach the floor and seemed to be moving in my direction. As the chain grew, more and more of my robe dissappeared, leaving her naked flesh exposed. As I looked her luscious curves over again, My limp prick began to sitffen somewhat. It didn't take long for me to realize that the collar was reacting to my desires and creating a leash for my new pet. As soon as the leash was in reach, I siezed it before she could move and stood up, my semi erect cock swaynig slightly as I stood before my new slave. "From now on you will address me as "Ryujin-Sama". Now go and wash yourself. I can still smell a little urine on you and I want you to be clean when I take you." By now my robe had completely vanished and the leash had grown even longer and formed a loop for my hand to fit through.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:46 am
Profile YIM

With gathering trepidation I listen….he had fed me, had cared for me…an now this…these dark desires of his. Me head went slowly from side to side, small distinct moves as on the inside I said the word o’er an o’er….no…no…no. It couldn’t be, not this, not now….

No…no….’click’ an like that I knew…knew it wuzn’t real as the golden chain extended an the robe got smaller. Covering me privates with one hand, the robe unraveling across me belly I screamed into the night.

“PROFESSOR!?” me voice echoing inside the cave an shattering the stillness of the fire. “enough like…..I…..I can ….play the part…..”. With that the robe fell away to nothing. Slipping me hand round the chain that extended to the dragon like creature I used me arm to cover me heaving bosom while clutching the thing that bound us together. The walls of the cave threatening to close in on me….the pressure of the earth above squeezing me. Knees trembling an growing weaker as me call goes unanswered. Slowly I sink to the dirty rock floor…sink downwards with me shoulders slumping in defeat.

There cannot be creatures like dragons….oh lord, I….I’m dreaming. Another nightmare stalks me sanity. I glance upwards, the dragon before me eyes, an there betwixt his legs dangles an enormous twitching mass as if in testimony too his dark words. I stare, horror in me mind at its site an stated intent….an still something twitches down low…knowledge of what it may feel like. Blinking I shake of the horrible an dark thought an finally tear away me eyes to look upwards.

Within his eyes I see the dark desire, the lust, an even more horrible a sparkle of mirth as if to say he enjoys this. Has to be a nightmare I think….yes….has to be.

“But….but I….I don’t wanna do those things” grasping for straws, me pulse throbbing beneath the black leather collar as me fingers slide to where it joins the leash an find no latch…no catch….

”I….That’s right….that’s why I’m a virgin…..” Me voice seems to quiver, but I can feel the calm. The strength of me faith much like I can feel the golden crucifixes weight upon me chest. I take comfort from it as I can before this great beast.

“Yah….yah have good in yur soul….umm….yah fed me….built a fire to warm me….” I want to reach out to him, sooth him with a touch but I cannot for fear of exposing more of me charms to one so smitten.

“Yah have honor I seen it….I…I can tell yah a story….’bout god an how he can help yah an all. You like stories?” I look into those deep eyes, hope welling up within me heart. Did not god send Daniel into the lions den an deliver him from harm….I must trust in me faith … in me lord.
Coming to me feet I take a tentative step towards him…towards this great beast. With the first one done the second becomes a bit easier…one step at a time till I stand before him. Keeping me eyes upon his for fear of what I might see should I look lower I reach out…an touch…touch the warm scaly skin.

“Please, let me tell yah the story, an then…then I will go back to the village an ensure they treat you with the proper reverence such a great an marvelous dragon should be dealt.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

As she stared at my hanging tool I saw, deep in those wide emerald saucers, the spark of recognition and desire. Somewhere deep inside of her, still the memory of her previous nightmarish encounters with the monsters still burns. The pleasure they brought to her body, and of the seeds of dark desire they planted in her. Looking up at me I could see the silent plea in her eyes, "Please don't do this to me." It was all reflected in them, the feelings of hurt as if she had been betrayed, the utter disbelief of her situation and the desperate hope that it was just a nightmare.

However, the fear and terror she exhibited seemed to fade, breing replaced with strength and courage as she approached me and placed her hand upon me. All the while she was blubbering on about God and the good in me. Was she really trying to change me? It was a very innocent notion, too innocent to be a farce. Or perhaps it was just naive? Whatever the case may be her disregard for my instructions, in addition to her naive preaching were of great annoyance. I had half a mind to grab that chain between her breasts and yank her up off the floor by it.

My displeasure with her seemed to be transmitted through the leash and into the collar. She recoiled screaming in pain as she was hit with an electric shock. It must have been fairly intense. It was only a ten second burst, but it was enough to make her collapse onto the floor. Was the collar responding to my thoughts?

I kneeled down to grab a fistful of her hair, gripping her at the roots. "I don't care about your stories or about what you want. You belong to me now and you will do as I say. You know nothing about me. I cared for you earlier to make this easier for you, nothing more. I can think of far worse punishments than what just happened to you..." pausing to flick one of my claws up against the chain between her heaving chest, "...if you don't serve me obediantly. However, if you serve me well..." I paused, the leash soothing her pain and sending a wave of pleasure throughout her body, "...the rewards shall great."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile YIM

The look of his eyes, I could take them now. Yes I could, for god is stronger than any other thing in the universe. The gasp was stifled in me throat almost as soon as it started. I could feel ever muscle in me body tighten, the pain dancing along me nerves as from some distant I heard a terrified girls scream. Me neck was afire, me head a pounding as I felt the shudder of me heart. Fire danced along me body, nerves all alive with it an filling me with pain. Tears of pain rolled down me cheeks as the fire subsided an I collapsed in a heap upon the floor.

The coolness of floor was soothing to the aches that assailed me from each an every joint. It had been as if me body was being torn apart. What manner of beast was this that could cause such pain at a distance. How…but more…how could I get away? God had forsaken him…left him to his own free will as he cavorted with the minions of evil. An in the moment his hand hovered over me head I laughed…laughed at the thought of the knights lance piercing his scaly chest to drive its steel point through his heart. Only afterwards would the knight draw his sword and hack through the bone and muscle of this evil creatures neck, severing it for all time. When the dead was done I would bath in its blood….an relish every minute of the red elixir of life splashing over me pale skin, staining it a crimson hue.

He shook me head as I daydreamed, long talon capped fingers curling in me fine hair. Trying to drive home the point that I needed to obey. But what more did I have to live for…the beast threatened to take me one true piece, a piece of me that made me a woman of virtue an purity. Would in not be better to die?

An then the words hit…easier….pleasure….an I felt it…felt sum thing that made me insides clench if only for a moment an it wuz wonderful. Sum thing to live for…sum thing real an full of promise. Shaking me head I felt the roots of me hair pull in his strong embrace….Lord knows I needed a chance to think…a chance to gather me wits bout me an come up with a plan. But most of all I needed to postpone the inevitable horror that awaits me in this den of evil.

With a resounding gulp that hurts me throat in order to force down the queasiness of fear I feel in me gut I ‘gin ‘gain. “please….you….you said I needed to bath, an …yur right…I feel down right dirty an all….where…..I will….ok?” Delay long enough an the knight would be here to rescue me. Perhaps even yet the white picket fences round me house an happiness for ever after would be me reward.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next