View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie) 

The look upon his face…so human as the eyebrows went up and the eyes went wide only brought another giggle to me lips. Slave….me? Why?...no too funny to think ‘bout. The things he’d gone an made me feel…the sensations. Could I say no, that answer wuz a yes. Would I say no….that … that wuz too much to think ‘bout.

Giggles suddenly change with but a touch. Laying upon me back I gasp as the leather chastity belt is pushed deeper into me. Giving me what I long to do meself. Giving me a thrust an tilt. All me senses run an hide, leaving me with only the sensation….so wrong an yet sooooo very right. Without hesitation I spread me long slender legs apart for him. Fingers clench round me elbows as me knuckles go white. I have no way to fight…no way to say no…I must accept what is done to me. An if I must accept it then it must be gods will. If it is gods will than it must be ok…to be good, much like it feels.

Arching me back I feel his hot moist breath upon me breast. Pushing it forwards I offer it up to his mouth. Much to me own pleasure he takes me…teases me while jolts of pleasure ride along me nerves to warm me belly. His mouth pulls…pulls the firm flesh upwards till it bounces from his mouth in sudden release. Twisting I offer me other side…offer it but find the mouth now hovers o’er mine. The collar pulls me nack an head forwards, the laughter no longer upon me lips. The surprise an pleasure of it parts me full red lips. Mouth to mouth, lip to lip he takes me. Devours me with that long wicked tongue probing me mouth, forcing its way within an sending more tingles of pleasure along me throat only to have them amplified by the collar…as if….as if it is a dam unable to hold back the flood an sending it rippling into me belly to warm me insides to the point I almost jump for joy.

So close….so very close an the touches stop. Stop but for the throbbing hot flesh that touches me lips. His intentions are clear. The voice demanding. I look up into those eyes even as the muffled groan of despair parts me lips. Look with the longing me entire body feels.

“Ree. You. Gin. Sama, I….you … beast, you tease….perhaps I ….” Looking up into his eyes, mischief in mine as I slide me puffy lips across his tip, the round bulbous end of him disappearing within me mouth as I play me tongue along the bottom of his hot shaft. Slowly I pull back…slowly me checks pressed ‘gainst him till He pops from me mouth with a load wet smack. Grinning up at him a can feel me cheeks pushed upwards.

“should tease you as well?...you like that?” I slide him in ‘gain, this time a bit further, though its not like he don’t know what I can do…but not yet…not yet. Am I not supposed to tease, not supposed to show him a good time? I watch his face…his eyes an see he does enjoy what I do. Once ‘gain he pops out ….I draw me knees together an rotate me hips, depseratly drawing to move the vibrator around inside me so its not jus a numbing sensation, but one that moves…that builds the pleasure I feel.

“hmmmmmm….If me hands wuz free I could play with me fingers….” I run me tongue down the underside of his rigid shaft….down till I can play along the hairless sac that the family jewels bouce within. Gently I suck one side in, gingerly playing me tongue against the soft surface of him.

“an just think what you might feel” I can see it….see it that even as a bound woman before him I have power. Power to provide the types of pleasure he seeks…or deny it if I wished. He needed me more than I needed him….but if he wanted to play master an slave I would…for now.

This time I take him fully….pushing meself upon his hot throbbing sword till me upper lip touched his tummy, the whole while I hum…hum till he enters me throat an stops the air from flowing. I can feel him shutter, feel his shaft jump in me mouth an throat…then I pull me head back freeing him formthe tight vice of me mouth an throat….

“would you like it different…or is that good?” the wards passing playfully o'er me lips.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 am
Profile WWW

I groan as she runs her skilled tongue along the underside of my cock. I pull her back onto my prick with the leash and gently move her head back and forth across my erect pole with my other hand. "Just suck me like you did the first time, if I want you to tease me I'll say so. And don;t you worry about your hands, you'll learn that much faster how to fellate your master properly without them. But you know..." I say with a lsight moan, "...for someone who only recently lost her virginity, your skill in fellatio is unparalleled." I say moving her head over my shaft until I shudder and pull out. I hold her head a fw inches from the tip of my cock and quickly stroke myself off the rest of the way. "Has my little pet been practicing before she came here?" I said just before hot, thick spurts of sticky jizz began shooting out of my cock and all over her face and voluptuous body. Across splayed thighs and flat, toned stomach and a good concentration over her full globes and between her bountiful cleavage.

With a sigh I push her back unceremoniously onto the altar. "that was very good. I think perhaps that when you next do this for me you'll use your breasts as well." I say turning back towards the cart. I remove a spreader bar and a length of rope to secure her with. I grab her right ankle and pull her over to me; placing the bar behind her right knee I close her leg over it and lace the rope above and below her knee, doing the same to the other leg. As they are now, she cannot mover her legs at all, no matter how hard she tries. With her legs tied securely to the bar, I hook the leash to the bottom of the altar, my will forming a final link that connects it to the base. She now lies on her back, with the leash preventing her from turning over on her side, the position and lack of movement giving me a wicked idea.

I go back to the cart to retrieve two vibrating nipple clamps, the collar meanwhile reacted my will and began forming a chain connected to her nipples and clit again, albeit in a Y shape in this instance. Rather than apply them directly to the pierced buds, I attach them to the rings. This way will send faint vibrations through the entire chain and into her nipples and her tiny clit. Stimulating her clit and nipples in addition to the vibrator and beads already inside of her will bring her that much closer to the edge yet still not enough to bring her to climax. To do that she would have to stimulate herself but bound as she is, that seemed rather unlikely.

Ther is only one last thing to be done now that she is properly secured to the altar. I return to the cart once more and remove and a ball gag from it. I stuff it into her mouth and fasten it around her head and lean over her, adiring my handiwork for a moment. "How do you like your accomodations now?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:18 am
Profile YIM

It wuz only a matter of time before me hands would be free. The groan from his lips said as much. Smiling even bigger inside I continue to tease the hot sensitive flesh. the velvety texture of his shaft upon me lips. His hand touches me head, the other clenching the leash all the tighter, knuckles going white as he loops it one more time round his palm. Instinctively I know all the things that will make him happy. Much like he knows what makes me happy.

Happy…till the hand upon me head tangles in me hair, pulling the roots upon me scalp in a lil pain. I go to open me mouth…to utter a small complaint…to ask him to be more gentle. As if me open mouth is an invitation he stuffs himself within. A not so gentle tug upon the leash pulling me forward an down upon him till me lips once more touch his tummy an sac. Hands move me…move me without me willingness. A feeling of being used, of losing control grabs me an twists me gut. An then he pulls me upon him, me throat holding the girth of his shaft, unable to breath…to get air. Twisting me body I try an pull me self off to no avail. I can feel me throat tighten on him…feel his hot shaft throb in the embrace brought on by me desperation, an then he pulls me off. Gasping, I learn me lesson…learn to breath….learn from the look in his eyes he enjoys this. Another small thrill at that….a thrill of pleasure that he finds pleasure in the moment, finds pleasure in me.

Fellate is what he calls this. I try and remember that word for the next time so that I may know what he is going to do. Words to ponder…to think ‘un. I do what I do because I know he will like it. But he makes it sound as if this is sum thing learned…sum thing practiced by a girl I reckon. Confusion sets me thoughts on edge. No….No….I know….I know this is the way to do it, much like I know that god is real. This is no skill, it is god given understanding of what a man would like. An yet sum thing nags at me…pulls from the back of me mind that his words are not insincere…are not a lie. Still….stranger things are known to me lord. Perhaps I have been born to understand, to know, to be able to do this…this thing that seems wrong at one writing and so right in the pleasure of it. Perhaps it is me talent, the one the lord has blessed me with. Much like a singer is blessed with a voice of perfect key. Is this sum thing I know, and have been blessed with? The thoughts lingering in me head, until I realize me mouth is empty…till I look up once more an focus on the new horror. Too late….too late.

His hand moves upon his own shaft….too late I feel his warm seed upon me face. Too late I feel the wet goopy mass fall upon me chin and drop then to me chest. The good book says to not waste a mans seed….to not let it fall to the earth. I would gladly have ensured that this did not happen. But instead I feel the sticky wet mass fall upon me face…me chest…me tummy.. me legs. The shock in me eyes clear as I look at him. Look at him an see the mirth upon his. He intended this…intended to use me to catch his seed…to wear it upon me body. What had seemed to be good an wonderful now felt perverted an unclean. I really wanted to have a bath, to scrub me pale soft skin of his sticky juices.

There would be no warm bath, the hand upon me the leash pushing me back till I fall upon me arms an shoulders in a painful heap upon the black stone. Only the tug upon me leash keeps me head from painfully smacking onto the unyielding surface. I lay upon me back the warm globs upon me skin cooling in the air of the cave. Bound as I am all I can do is roll over an try to regain me knees…an then feet. It will not be….not at all as he lashes me legs upon a metal bar at the knee, keeping me spread. Not so bad since I wear the leather panties. At least I am not exposed to him. Yet I am vulnerable, oh so vulnerable.

Back an forth he goes from cart an wall to me. Each time I deign to speak only to find some new device awaits. Some new sensation. I hold me tongue anew, trying to figure out what it is he is doing, wondering what his aim is. Too late I hold me tongue. The gag pushed past me lips an teeth. I can bite upon its red rubber surface all I want an I will achieve nuthin’ Shaking me head in disgust at the antiseptic taste that greets me mouth I try an convey me displeasure....but the look upon his eyes as he gazes down at me tells me he is very happy. Happy with his treasure displayed for him like he would like. Happy with his work as the jiggling devices cause me body to react to their wonderful sensations an warm me belly.

I can feel the pleasure build. Build within me an heating me belly a new. More so as his eyes gaze across me almost naked body in joy. The twist upon his lips tuggin’ playfully at each corner. I am glad I please him. yes I know not why this should be. Is this what hanaji feels?

With me back arched by me arms behind me I wiggle me bum gainst the stone. Leather pulling a bit an moving the sensations within jus a hair. Not enough…not nearly enough. Frustration wells within…frustration as the heat refuses to boil. Frustration at the grinning dragon that now towers o’er me an grim satisfaction an won’t let me cool or heat up to satisfy me needs. Ohhhhhh…..I donlt like me ‘accommodations’ in the least.

I can feel the heat of me body. Feel the rings upon me flesh jiggle in maddening pleasure even as I trey to remain still. An if I bounce, tis only more so the soft peaks of me breasts react. I swivel arc me hips, gyrating them before him like some lust filled an wonton tart. The chain bouncing an pulling playfully at the ring that pierces me hood an touching at times me painfully erect clit, exposed for all the world to see. Inside I can feel the unyielding bulk of the plastic beads an thick shaft. Still no matter what I do they sit inside me…jus buzzing. Oh so pleasurable…but the longer they remain the more I wish for them to move in an out…to shift…to slide ‘gainst me as well.

Perhaps it is only minutes…but it feels like so much more. I look into his soulless eyes. the ones that dance with ever more mirth as me discomfort reveals itself. I look to try an plead with him to give me the satisfaction I have given him. An if he will not do so, to release me hands so I may do me own self much like he has done. To find me own end to this torture of pleasure. Am I really ready to beg…to beg for the very thing I have fought ‘gainst? Is there anything wrong with the pleasure of the body? NO….no … I cannot let this happen. A grim determination rising from the back of me head. Grim an powerful even as the heat threatens me very sanity.

Staring back into his eyes I snarl round the gag. Shaking me head no I give him me answer. Then I snap out with me bare foot an kick him. The scales of his own leg leaving the top of me foot smarting from the blow. If he would but give me a lil of what I would want I would have given him the world. Can he not understand…can he not know how little I want? Arrgghhhhhh….Angrily I bounce me bum upon the stone, doing nothing but causing more sparks from the burning fire within. Not stoking it…not letting it burn hotter. I break me eyes from his gaze…an turn me head. Do I ask too much?...what is it he really wants…oh lord…give me strength an patience to endure this torture!

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

I grabbed the foot she used to kick me with and forced her leg under her thigh, doing the same with other leg. "If you can't behave yourself..." I paused as the collar reacted to my thoughts, forming tight leather cuffs in the shape of an 8 connecting her thighs and ankles together, "...then I'll just have to be even more strict with you." I looked her bound and cum-stained body over, smiling at my handiwork, "This is a good look for you. I think we should incorporate this into the play as well don't you think?" I asked her not really caring what she thought of the idea. I folded down onto my knees and rested my elbows on the altar as I examined my mucked slave in greater detail.

"Now, you must be wondering... why did he put me in such an uncomfortabl position when I've done so much to please him?" I say while casually smearing the stringy wads of semen across her with my finger, sometimes taking a particularly large wad and moving it onto her face. "Oh and don't worry about all this." I said indicating the large volume of semen covering her, "Although I'm sure you were quite eager to swallow all this, you'll get another chance soon enough. But as I was saying, you are in this position now, simply because I felt like it." I flik the ring connecting the chains together with the tip of claw repeatedly as I continue. "Despite what you may think of me I am a merciful master. You have said before that you don't understand what it means to be a slave, and being merciful I shall help you to understand. And that is what your current position is for, to help you understand that you are nothing but a fancy toy for me to amuse myself with. Being a toy means that you live for my enjoyment, never your own. The greatest pleasure you will ever know in life will be in pleasing me, and in so doing please yourself."

I got back up and walked out of the chamber I had left her bound in. I concentrated my magic to create an illusion of a young girl with long black hair done up in a ponytail, naked save for the red leather collar around her throat and the leash hanging from it. With the illusion made, I filled it's empty outline with shadow, giving it mass, substance and weight. I took up the leash and led the shadow puppet back into the room. "This one has already learned the pleasures of servitude, haven't you slave?" "Hai, Goshujin-sama." she said blushing somewhat. I led her to the altar and the short stairs on it's side, "Why don't you get up on the altar and show your underclassmen what she's missing? Go kneel over her and play with yourself." Without a word she complied and kneeled over Cassie's vulnerable form, right above her chest to allow her to see all the gory details as she slid two delicate fingers into her twat and cupped a full breast with her other hand.

"You see this one knows the satisfaction and bliss of serving without thought of reward. She knows that she isn't due one. You'll notice she isn't wearing a leash either. And that is because she no longer needs one, though she still wears one from time to time. It is the same with restraints, they are purely by choice, of course it doesn't matter to her whether she wears them or not. Isn't that right slave?" I say to her. "Hai, Goshujin-sama!" she said blushing furiously, "I exist only for my master's pleasure, my mind and body are my master's to play as he wishes... aahh!"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu May 01, 2008 4:06 am
Profile YIM

Trussed up like wild doe caught in some wicked hunters trap. All the while having to watch an feel him play with me like some sort of toy. Pushing his seed ‘bout me body…well no real concern of mine. If he wanted to sin he wuz free to…I would have seen to him, would have insured he had not sinned. But no….he had spilled his seed as god had told the Israelites not to. His lose….his lose not mine. Some how I managed to bite me tongue an not say another thing.

Even in me position a let out a long breath when me “master” left the room. Afterall who did he think he wuz! Anger rose up in me throat like bile. “Good Riddance…one can only hope that god will forgive yah an all” screaming the words after the scaly back of this creature that could not even say thank you, nor treat me like a lady. Huffing for a bit I found me self waiting for his return. All round the room the torches flickered but strangely there was no smoke. Yet even that could only hold ones attention for so long.

As time went on I tired my bonds, only to find a complete lack of straps or buckles I might undo. The weight of time an boredom ‘gan to weigh me down even further. Flopping about a bit I found not a way at all to be comfortable all trussed up like I was. An still the time went slowly on…an on….an on. Me tummy growled, me throat grew dry. Had I been abandoned? Anger becoming fear, a fear he had left me behind…had found another more willing. Had I indeed made a mistake?

The torment of me position and the vibrators still active inside kept me in a constant state of need. I wanted my satisfaction…much like he had had. The evidence of which slowly dried an then flaked upon me skin. Yet me torment continued.

A torment that only grew worse when I saw the very attractive an oh so naked young lady enter the room. The torch light making her bronze skin absolutely radiate in warmth. Awestruck I watched her light tread upon the stone floor. The way she kept her head down an yet moved with a surety an grace. Confidence despite the leash that lead from her slim neck to the hands of the monster that kept me here.

Her voice was clear an firm, yet so much like Hanaji when we played our games in the privacy of our dorm room. I envied this girl…I envied her beauty, her pose, and the fact he was paying attention to her after so long left to me own devices. A small whimper of me needs slipped from me lips while her body hovered o’er me. Settling, she sat astride me, her warm soft flesh touching me tummy….a scent of lavender filling the air round me head.

Anger rose back to the fore…how dare he….how dare she. Oh I hated her. Hated the fact she could sit there an run her first one… then two slender fingers into her glistening pink folds. Curling me lips in a grimace I turned me attention from the display of beauty above me an stared daggers at his highness. That pompous lil ole rotten dinosaur got me full attention.

All the while the groans grew louder…the heat more intense. An he dared to speak to me. Dared to use her to torment me. I could see outta the corner of me eye she was close. The flush across her skin was deepening. Her breaths growing shorter. Her fingers disappearing faster an faster within her. Moisture fell upon me tummy. Sweat or sum thing else I had no way of telling, cept it could have been either.

How could she? Did she not have any self control…any self will? To fall into this creatures trap an make out us girls to be like lil ole harlots. I wuz better than that…I did what I did cause I served a higher cause. Me master wuz the one in heaven an he didn’t think of me as sum toy to pleasure himself with. Ok…

'Stop this now!' I wish to angrily scream. bucking upwards as best I could to unseat her from her perch o’er me. Yet all I succeeded in doing was jiggling her firm breasts even more so. Her fingers drove in deeper, her head hanging back. A slow dawning realization how close she wuz…how close she wuz to the place I wanted to be. More an More the anger took me….took me to places I did not want to be.

'SLUT' the word hits me as I watch her play with herself. Thinkin of the words that hurt me the most when I heard them….an regretting it even in me anger.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie)
The sharp glare that was trying to bore it's way into my skull as the girl on top of Cassie came closer and closer to orgasm did not go unnoticed. Through all of the anger, resentment, and jealousy reflected in those crystalline emeralds globes, I could just make out a hint of hurt and betrayal as well. "Do I detect a hint of anger?" I said looking at her, "And perhaps more than a bit of jealousy, tch tch tch." I said and pushed the masturbating girl forward so that she leaned over Cassie. I plunged two fingers between her amber ass cheeks and into her anus, pumping them in and out, "You are the one who drove me to this. Refusing the deal that was struck, and going on about not being a slave. When Christ gave his life so your's could be eternal that's all he gave you, because I see none of his strength in you who claims to follow him."

I yank the girl up by her leash just as she releases her scream of climax. Her love juices squirted out and shower Cassie, spraying over her taut stomach, heaving mammaries and a few of them even landing on her face. I pull my fingers out of her ass and present them to the girl, without a word she complies and takes them into her mouth, sucking them free of her fluids. "Return to the others. I'll call for you when I'm ready." I tell her. She gets up off of Cassie and walks out of the room without a word. "She is just one of many you know. Unlike you however, she posessed a noble spirit; willing to sacrifice her life and freedom so that her kin may live. Of course, she can only go so far in sating my lust."

I turn back to her and release her leash from the altar, pulling her up to look at me. "If I had you, all of my needs would be fulfilled. Submit yourself to me, and I swear that the other women who have suffered before you shall go free without repercussion." I said as I slipped my hand under her crotch, using her own weight to grind the dildo into her stuffed snatch. with my other hand I undo the band holding the gag and take it out of her mouth. "So what shal it be? Will you sacrifice yourself to save them and take their place? Or will you leave them to me so that you can go free at the expense of their freedom?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am
Profile YIM

Ohhhhh….I hated her…I hated him…I..I…Oh lord he wuz right. I had betrayed me faith. I had signed the agreement that he spoke of. I had…I had done so many things wrong. Even Christ had talked of slaves, how it wuz their duty ot do right by their master.

An the pleasure, she had felt his pleasure, had welcomed it an done all he asked. I had failed on all the things he berated me of. I had thought me self noble, an proud, an right. I had thought me self pious an following the path of me lord. An if he wanted me..an If I wuz a slave could it be a sin. For a slave has no freedom of choice…for a slave is nothing but what her master makes of her. An if her master wishes to couple then is it not the master that takes the sin, as a slave is sin free in the matter having no choice an relying on god to set her path. For it would be gods will…an not her own.

Would I not do a great thing to give freedom to others, to do this one thing by agreeing?

Pleasures jumped with me, an electrifying jolt of sensation as he touched the leather panties and the humming vibrator moved with me. I opened me mouth now free of the ball to answer, sound having trouble finding its way out…instead me hips moved, me pelvis shifting in his grip. Lips quivered..mouth gone numb as I fought the words that I must say.

“Ree. You. Gin. Sama” voice cracking, hoarse an filled with emotions…. “Master” the wellstorm within washes o’er me an the tears flow. Me breasts bounce with each sob as I fight to regain me composure.

“I am yurs…please…let them free….master” a faint whisper the shuttering sobs stopping as me head falls forwards an I move against his hand, grinding me self into it….feeling the rising heat in me gut….

“teach me … I know so little….” A mere passing of words as if upon a breeze so faint…so very faint I almost do not here them pass me lips. In me mind I scream them…scream them as me body heats upon his hand.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:13 pm
Profile WWW

I wipe the tears off of her face with my finger, smiling slightly as she finally breaks and submits herself to me. “I give you my word, they will all go free. And in exchange you will stay to service me in their place. So long as I have you, I will never need anyone else.” I say using my hand to help her movements grind the vibrator into her aching snatch. I seize her fiery mane again, forcing her head up and crush my lips against hers forcing my tongue into her mouth, letting the pleasure of the collar hit her at full force.

The shadows beneath twist and distort as they became solid, forming sharp blades that deftly sliced away the ropes binding her legs to the spreader. Slowly they crept up her legs to cut away the straps of the chastity belt as I broke the kiss, slowly withdrawing my tongue as I backed away. “There is no more need for tears. Beyond this point, only pleasure and fulfillment await you. And despite what you may think, sex is not a sin. That belief is merely a tool used by those who seek power over the masses through religion. If sex was truly so wrong, why is it so enjoyable? They have taken a wonderful and twisted it to make it seem a forbidden fruit; all to make themselves appear just and righteous. So cheer up. In time you will learn that what you've done is hardly a sacrifice."

With the straps cut away I yank the belt off, pulling the vibrator out as well. Before she has the chance to miss it I shove three fingers into her gushing twat, pumping them in and out as I stroke her clit with the palm of my hand. I reach around with my other hand to the small ring peaking out of her anal entrance, catching it with the tip of my claw and pull on it; pulling out the buzzing beads agonizingly slowly. The first small orb pops out of her rectum and falls onto the altar, moving around slightly from the intense vibrations inside of it, pulling the next bead along with it and the next and the next as they continue to come out.

“One thing before we continue. My name. Say it properly, Ryujin-Sama. Do this, and I will teach you your first and most important lesson."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:28 am
Profile YIM

The….the master wanted me….wanted me badly enough to free the others. Badly enough to never gain threaten no one if I did what he asked. Snatching at the offered straw, I would do all he asked. Yes, I promised I would.

A warm heat within. Anticipation. There were no strings now, nothing to hold me back. like a warm beast rising within I felt me whole body quiver in delight. Skin growing warmer, as if the switch to the heater within had jus been thrown wide open. All I had to do wuz his desire. To try an harbor none of me own secret desires. Show him a servant of god could serve one such as himself fully an without qualms.

Not since me church service of accepting the lord into me heart had I felt like this. A raw wild energy coursing through me veins. The beating of me heart goin’ faster an faster. Me mouth dry in one moment, then as he touches me the wetness flows. Every inch of me skin seems to tingle.

His mouth upon mine. Heat flows from me an into him while his tongue swirls within me welcoming embrace. Breathlessly I seek him out, his hand twining in me hair till he holds me head securely. I dare not move, but even so I do not want to except to crush me lips ‘gainst his. I am not the modest lil ole school girl. I am sum thing more. Sum thing still to be defined by …by me master.

Leaning ‘gainst the giant I desperately tried to take the weight of me quivering legs. Too long they had been bent back, an now they protested taking me weight upon them. It made me feel even more hopeless..more in need of his protection and the circle of his strong arms.

His fingers plunge within me tight an wet folds. The gasp of delight passes up me throat to the muffled confines of our kiss. A gurgling sound that passes past busy lips an tongues. I drive me self upon the wide palm an long fingers. Inside I quiver about the fingers, tightly wrapped about them as they move in an out of me.

As if it is not enough already the stroke of his hand upon me bum brings me closer. Tugging upon the beads that jump an wiggle within me, feeling them begin to slide ‘gainst the fingers that plunge inwards, I gasp yet ‘gan.

I can feel me back tighten, me pelvis crushed ‘gainst his leg as I straddle it. the beads pop from me an explosion of sensations an heat, an electricity that dances within. This time I do nothing to contain it, rather I revel in the sensations, enjoy them as if they are a gift from heaven itself.

Me body tenses while deep inside I shudder. A heavy tremble an a warm rush of pleasure fills me arms an legs. Words reach me ears, forgotten in the mad wave of pleasure that jolts me very body. With me head back, hair fanning out round me bum in a gentle caress I cry out in lust an happiness. Legs tremble even more so as I strain at the bonds that hold me arms still, desperate to ling them round his neck to keep me upright. Me whole body pressed ‘gainst his as I do all I can to not topple.

“Ryujin-Sama…..AAhhummmmmmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Profile WWW

It was good to hear my name from her. Spoken properly with the correct honorific, the correct tone, with the correct amount of respect. It was more than simple compliance however. It was a surrender of herself to me, it was to acknowledge my posession of her mind and body. Even her body as she pressed herself against me trying to find the support she needed to stay upright acknowledged her servitude. And all of it for a rabble of girls that aren't real. Sacrificing herself for a lie, for someone who never even existed to begin with; I almost regretted my actions it was so sad that she would choose to lower herself to that an object.

An object, yes. By her own will she chose to lower herself to nothing more than a piece of property, owned and commanded by another person to use and mistreat her to their heart's content if that be their desire. It was not my desire to abuse her, but with the short period of time I was allowed, I had every intention to use and take from her for as long as she could endure and then some.

"Good girl. Now look at me." I said pinching her chin to make her look up at me. I stared down at her adoringly as my eyes burned with fiery passion. Without warning my expression returned to that of a beast gone insane with lust and longing, yanking my fingers out of her hot, dripping snatch and pulling her off of my lap to spin her around and push her forward onto the dais. More forceful and violent I had become, but no less consistent. "You have to learn what it truly means to be sex slave!" I growled out harshly and ferociously as I seized her hips and dragged her toward me. With her ass thrust out like an offering I plied her ass cheeks apart and thrust my thick pole into her small, unprotected anal entrance until our hips met and I could go no further. Hissing loudly at the level of tightness and heat inside of her, I stay where I am and let her get a feel for my shaft but only for a moment as I begin to piston in and out of her.

Hoarse, rough grunts escape from my throat as I fuck her hot spincter, not moving her hips but simply holding her steady to receive my movements. Remembering the chain linking her piercings together I pull on the leash, letting her tits try to bounce free only to be halted and pulled back by the chain as she leans forward suspended by the leash.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:19 am
Profile YIM

The pleasure washed over me in long wonderful waves. At times I floated upwards, me body supported only by the passion, then me body would hit the warm scales of the creature I served in all ways. Me life now revolved around the one I had been given to; the dragon.

An while I did as told an looked at him his face changed. The adoration an humor twisting to a rictus of lust an control. All along me spine me body trembled as I watched the changing visage. Hands became fists, still clasped solidly behind me, bound together. I could not fight, I could not run no matter what this creature desired. I feared that desire.

Stumbling I fell upon the dias, me chest an shoulders hitting the cruel hard rock. The warm master wuz gone, a cruel heartless beast in its place. At his hands I now knew pain. The long talons curled about me hips an hauled me bum into the air, exposing me rear to whatever he willed. Each hard claw bit into me flesh, pinning me in place as the thick head worked tween me stretched cheeks.

The scream rent the air. Long of wind, a constantly changing tone of terror an pain. A scream forced across me lips by the thick wad of flesh that forced me open, plunging deeply were no man really belonged. The talons pinned me in place, the hard cruel claws biting into me soft flesh. Here an there I could feel the trickle of moisture as those steely tips pierced me skin. Though the real agony wuz in me; a hard fiery shaft of pain that wuz mine to willingly endure.

For a moment he held himself, deep within the hot tight embrace of me rear. The pause allowing me to release the tension of me muscles. By sheer effort alone I ‘gan to relax the tortured muscles at me tight entrance. By the time he withdrew, thrusting once more an spreading me wide I could at least breath. The rhythm started anew, a hard rough see-saw of motion that left me panting an groaning. I lay upon me shoulders, the cruve of me bum rising high above me head, back arching to receive his pleasure. Each thrust bouncing me breasts till the he grasps the chain an pulls it tighter. The rings pull gainst me nipples, pinning them in place, a sharp ache from each swollen orb as the momentum of his thrusts takes me.

I lay me head sideways, resting me cheek ‘gainst the polished stone of the dais. Me hair splayed round me head like blood. With eyes closed I feel him move, feel the flesh hit me rear an then retreat. The room is filled with the scent of sex, the sound of flesh smacking flesh. A warm sensation builds in me middle, heat flares, pleasure suppliants pain. I am, what I am requires thought, for now I exist in a haze of lust an desire that fills me an plunges inwards to ignite the fires deep inside me body.

“Ryujin-Sama, spank me….ohhhh….feels good know….yessss”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:55 am
Profile WWW

A wicked grin appears on my face as she screams out the pain of my intrusion to her anus. A grin that widens as her screams eventually turn to moans and gasps as she turns the agony to delight. A part of my mind flared up in anger at her plea to spank her, if only for a moment. The other part was pleased beyond measure. Her request was hardly in the manner of a slave but it was an invitation to abuse her nubile, young body even more, and that was an acceptable request. And a good opportunity for her first lesson.

I pulled on the leash even more until she was forced to arch her back to accommodate it, her nipples and clit straining against the chain binding them together. I leaned forward, my hips still pounding into her clenching sphincter, licking the back of her left ear and emitting a low growl filled with hunger. I slid my tongue along the base of her jaw and over her adams apple as my hand leaves her hip to dip two fingers into her sopping pussy. My thick digits plunge in and out of her hot slit while my thumb slips under the chain connected to her pink nub. Slowly I slide it down the chain, adding to the already torturous tension, until it finally hits her wet love button.

"Look at the crystals in the wall." I say pulling my tongue back from her neck. I let her take in the image encased in the crystaline fixtures; her exotic form bent over and suspended by the leash, the mixed look of pleasure and pain on her gorgeous face, her breasts trying desperately to swing only to be pulled back painfully by the chain connected to her intimate piercings. "Take a look at your reflection. Have you any idea of what you look like, reflected in those mirrors? A Bitch. A cheap piece of meat for me to dump my seed in whenever I feel the urge. You are not a human being anymore. What you see before you is the life of a sex slave."

I lean close to her head and delicately lick the back the back of her left ear before whispering to her, "And if a sex slave wants something... She has to beg for it properly."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 am
Profile YIM

Oh how I enjoyed him in me. How I wiggled till the collar pulled tightly across me throat an threatened to choke me. I cams up on me hands, then finger tips, neck strained back wards which finally forces me to arch me back. The thrust hit me as his family jewels swung an slapped me inner thighs. I felt me back arch ever more so…to the brink it wuz ‘bout to break in half, pulling the chain tight that ran from me rings an pulled painfully….

I groaned…then moaned as he pulled himself backwards an me back no longer arched as much. Pleasure…and on the in thrust pain. Alternating in a tireless fashion. Me body no longer mine, no longer could I say no, but the pleasure it might make it worth it as me belly heated. Slower for the pain, but heated anyway.

I could feel him shift behind me, taking his fingers an curling then round me belly to run up the smooth hairless mound. Gasping the pain forgotten as those large fingers stretched me an filled me while his shaft slide ‘gainst um. Me gaze grew unfocused, me breathing coming in gasps to his pounding rhythm. The slurping sounds of flesh moving inside wet clutching flesh filled me ears till he spoke.

I looked…the multifaceted jewels reflecting back a hundred of me images. Me face a living; dichotomy of what it meant to be a woman, a slave. On one had the pleasure made me mad with joy, but the pain etched lines upon me forehead an made me mouth grimace.

Anger flared when he said those words to me. A sudden tension in me back an bum that left me gasping once more in pain as he thrust himself inwards an powered though the sudden tension of me muscles. I hated it when sum one called me bitch…a whore. Yet….yet the jewels did not lie. The pleasure surpassed the pain. Me needs an desires growing as I succumbed to his desires. I had signed away me right to protest. Had agreed to this no matter how despicable he might be. I had to remind me self of the greater sacrifice of the lord…an that he had told the slaves to obey their masters. So I bit me tongue an relaxed into his thrusts. Moving into him as he thrust, trying to breath when he relaxed the hold on me chain when his cock had speared me fully.

Please master,” thrust…breathe…”teach yur” thrust breathe…moan….the pleasure taking me as his thumb once more slides o’er me nub. “slave…..I…..I…..cum….can…” now tween thrust the moans growing….”Cum hmmmmm” an for a split second I wondered if I wuz allowed to…I could feel the heat, feel me body even as it wuz abused clench round his many digits an ready itself for release….”beg…let…cum…..will….cum…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 am
Profile WWW

I could feel how close she was to orgasm, pussy, soaking and clenching, ass pushing back agaisnt me, anus clinging to every square inch of my cock as I pounded into her. I considered letting her reach climax, she had started to move into her new role without so much as a half hearted protest when I entered her so violently. She even had the good sense to ask first before she came. Such good obediance did deserve a reward. But not just yet.

I release my hold on the leash letting her fall forward onto the dais, pulling my fingers from her messy twat and withdrawing from her clenching anus. Without warning I seized her hips and turned her over onto her back; grabbing her thighs I pulled her lower half up and reinserted myself into the intense heat of her of rectum, not stopping until her creamy ass cheeks met my thick hide. My left hand lurches forward to grab her right breast, cupping and kneading roughly, claws and chain digging into soft flesh as the chain pulls on the tortured breast bud. I raise my right hand into the air only to bring it down onto her round ass. The sound of flesh smacking flesh reverberates on the walls as I stay lodged in her sphincter, not moving my hips at all.

I didn't stop beating her up raised ass until it turned an angry shade of red. The breast which I had manhandled so roughly was covered in claw marks, her own sexual fluids and a deep indentation where the chain was ground into it. The sharp tips of my claws lightly danced over the beaten red flesh of her buttocks as I took up the leash in my left hand and pulled it toward me as I leaned over her. "No. You can't cum yet. You've done well up until now but you have to wait until I say so." I said looking down into her eyes.

"I want you cum with the taste of your own sex on your tongue. Until then, you have to endure." And with that I stood back up and resumed forcefully pounding into her clenching anus. I bent down as much as I could with my back and then my head, to allow myself as much access to her flooded quim as was possible. When I was as close as I could get, my tongue shot out and into her gushing cunt again, greeted by the deliciously sweet nectar of the female body.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Last edited by Ryujin on Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

Of a sudden I toppled forward upon the dias, his body leaving mine. What had I done wrong? So close….I wanted….oh how I wanted an needed his touch to send me o’er the edge. AN yet…perhaps he wuz being kind. For he had not yet given me permission to cum. An …an I had been sooo close. A brief respite perhaps to collect me thoughts an bring me breath back under control.

The respite wuz short lived at best. It seemed me master only wanted to flip me about an once more he thrust himself deep into me bum. Me breasts, now free upon me chest jiggled with each thrust. Bouncing as he pushes himself deep inside me an gets a gurgling yelp of pain. It hurt…an felt so good as well. I could not figure out what wuz worse, the pleasure or the pain. Pain at least reminded me of me plight, to be his sex slave….an for me to try an make it wiling. Or the pleasure, that reminded me each time that I wanted to be that slave, that I liked that I had no ability to hold me self back now, for I must obey him as I obey god himself.

His hand rises in the air, an like I am sum bucking bronco to be riden an whipped he strikes me bum. Red hot sparks of flame dance across its sirface as I whelp in pain. His eyes never leave mine as if her takes great delight in the pain I feel at his hand. Like he wants to see it in me face..only to watch it change to pleasure as he draws himself out of me. the strike…the plunge inwards. I finally understand as the strike causes me muscles to tighten an his plunge inward to push gainst um. I try on do so without the strike, to give him pleasure at all times by straining to keep the muscles tight round him. Each strike only teaches me more ‘bout me muscles. More ‘bout how I can do this without the pain.

But even the pain fades to pleasure. Even I begin to feel the joy as his grin widens an his delight becomes evident in his face. Claws…smacks…pain…an pleasure they sent me body into a quivering mass that forced me to strain ever harder to avoid the wave that threatened to turn me o’er an squish me. Hias tongue upon me sent shutters of joy along me nerves. White hot sparks to join with the red ones of pain. Me bum wiggled with each thrust, chained as it was to the very core of me that flared in red hot fire.

“Ohhhh…please….please master” I closed me eyes in frustration. Held me breath and blew it out noisily. Me knees rubbed as I squirmed in frustration. I would gladly have licked me self…done anything to have the taste of me self upon me lips. Not hard…not hard at all. No, that wuz not humiliation, what wuz humiliating wuz begging right now, knowing that if I failed he would punish me an …an ….getting the point the cared not a bit…all I desired wuz to cum…for I feared the explosion if I could not.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next