View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lessons(Rainea & monster[s]) 

Post Lessons(Rainea & monster[s])
The day had been quiet, then again most of my days at shokushu were. I had no classes yet as they were still figuring that part out for me, I wasn't forced to wear the uniforms yet as I didn't have any made and I was completely miserable since I had arrived.

My medical school no doubt knew of my disappearance as did my father, (not that I knew that then I didn't even know of my father's place in the order of earth government). I had taken it upon myself to wander the island for a bit today and after a legnthy walk I found myself at a waterfall and a spring that led to a small creek. The clearing had a few strange flowers; reds, violets & midnight blues. The trees caught the light and gave the clearing a wonderful golden glow and it put a smile on my face. I was wearing my usual clothing; a red mini-skirt a white button down with a red tie and my black stockings, along with something extra; a false wolf's tail & ears. I moved towards the sparkling spring and knelt near it's edge the wind shifting my skirt slightly beyond my notice though not showing anything.

"It's beautiful here, even the trees are amazing!"

I pulled my bag off of my back and began to look through it for my usual assortment of grooming tools... and perhaps a swimsuit and my digital camera if I had the good fortune of those being included in the bags my captors had supplyed me with for my stay at the school unfortunately the bag was rather cluttered. I guess I had been lucky to some extent as most of my grooming items were there. from combs & nail strengtheners, anti-fungal dips for my hands; that I had yet to 'need' but used as a precaution, along with various other things I used on my obsession bottles and jars of every shape size and material filled my bag... though as far as I could tell the only swimsuit I had was the one I had worn under my clothes the day I had been kidnapped. & left in the dorm Violett had given me to use. I began to ponder whether I should take a swim in the nude, in my clothes or just enjoy the scenery.

Thu May 01, 2008 5:29 am

The one and only class that she liked for that day was cancelled due to the teacher having some sort of issue. A few of the students were whispering that one of the creatures that wander the island got her and made her into a little sex toy for a few hours now she was too broken to return. Naturally, that didn't bode well for miss Rainea. Instead of wandering down and going to do study hall like a few of the others. She instead decided she was going to just slip out and go exploring for a little while.

Her first stop for the day was to her dorm room where she ditched the school uniform unceremoniously upon the floor in a puddle of fabric where as she marched over, dumped her under garments onto the bathroom floor and took a shower. That would come first and then she would redress in what she thought would be the most appropriate for her little sorie out into the forests and what not.

Her slender form scrubbed down and scented like jasmine, she slipped on her black boyshorts and a black lace demi cup bra before wiggling into a pair of jeans that were a bit baggy and ragged in parts. A neon pink halter top wiggled into although it's cut showed her bra, the teenager wasn't overly caring. It was her style that if you got it, flaunt it. Her long brown hair was tugged atop her head in a simple pony tail before grabbing up her backpack and stuffing a bathing suit, and some snacks. As to her she had no intention to be out more then a few hours.

Keeping her time outside limited, she had hoped not to run into another creature like that beach dweller. Her body still in places ached from that creature's possessions. Wiggling out her window, her tennis shoes wiggled onto her feet and off she went at a fast paced trot for the forest. Rumor had reached her that there was a pretty little waterfall, and being Rainea. She wanted to check it out and investiagate.

When she drew near, a woman seemed to be there already. With a tail and ears. Thinking she'd found another freaky monster, her first reaction proved to be what she would do. A rock grabbed within her grip then slung with full force towards Alice. A monster deserved to be hit at least in her book!
"Take that! You foul monster thingy!"

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu May 01, 2008 7:48 pm

"Not that I care Alice but, you're about to be hit in the back..."

The familiar voice of the monster that slept in the back of my subconcious mind warned me. Of course I never believed her any more by that point except for the nightmares she forced me to have every night since she had gained a way to manifest her own body. Unfortunately this time she was telling the truth and the rock slammed into my shoulder, the exact spot where a pipe had completely passed through my body years before. It wasn't enough to force me to fall into the water, though it was enough to knock my arm out of comission for at least the next few minutes & enough to knock the rears off my head.

"Bloody hell what idiotic bugger throws a rock at at a girl's back?!"

I shouted standing and turning away from my bag left arm limp as though it were dead and at the moment save for blood flow it was. hits to that scar often interupted the nerve impulses to that arm unfortunately there was no way to fix the nerve damage until they perfected stem cells... or nanites whichever came first.

I looked at Rainea with angry eyes couching quickly to gather my false ears and return them to my blue hair covered head.

"You have the shape of a woman but damned if you don't have the manners of a ruddy babboon! So I like wearing false ears and a tail but, lord knows that doesn't make me a monster in any eyes!"

my hand ran over the back of my shirt the dirt force my eye to twitch slightly.

"And if you stained my shirt you'll have hell to pay!"

my british accent was obvious in every word I spoke yet even still it was obvious my words were said out of surprise and anger, normally I'd be much nicer than this but, she'd thrown the first stone literally and figuratively.

Fri May 02, 2008 3:57 am

The rock collided with what she'd percieved as a monster. Consider it a precaution that made her throw that rock but more it was a fact she didn't trust the other woman and for all she knew it was some freak. However that same freak as she'd classified her began yelling at her, Evidently, she didn't like having rocks thrown at her.

Putting a hand on her hips, she smirked up at the other girl near the waterfall. Shifting from left to right with a saucy sway of her hips she threw back up rather sassily. "Who the hell said you were a girl? For all I know you were some fucked up fiend! I found one of them!" It was probably rude to cuss as she did but hell since there was no one around to was going to correct her at least in her eyes. Weither or not a monster seemed to follow this one, she could only guess.

The accent on the other woman amused Rainea as she shifted around then picked up her bag again and started walking with a flick of her wrist. A little bit on the rude almost sassy side she glanced towards the other woman again without her wolf ears since they'd fallen off. "Pay what? I'll pay you to shut up, bloody wench!" She hollared back up then bounced over to the waterfall and cleaned off her hands. Ignoring the other woman a little bit, looking up after a few moments a little bit then sassily tossed out. "Nice Tail."

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu May 08, 2008 12:11 am

"Wench what sort of twat uses the word wench?!"

I shouted calming down steadily when I noticed my shirt was clean. I returned a few of my products to my bag save for my hair brush and I'd return my ears to my head. making sure my blue locks covered the band that held it together. I didn't change my position though I did adjust my hair with my brush meticulously.

"Oi... sorry bout that, get a bit daft in the head if I think my clothes take a bad enough hit. Made the tail myself awhile back."

I offered my appologies and shrugged a little not noticing I was ignored somewhat the mention of monsters made my hair stand on end. Only reason I was still physically a virgin was because of the white rabbit's abilities. Something I would never admit to thanking her for.

"Monsters he... met a few of em myself since I got 'ere hate them so much I can't even think of a word for em. Damn things caught me in my sleep but, seriously what did you think a monster would be doing painting her nails?"

Thu May 08, 2008 12:36 am

"Probably the same as twat." She snickered a little bit at the words though. The shouting just had her amused if nothing else. The way the other woman acted was as if she'd commited a crime. Well hell at the same time, no one could fault her for wanting to protect herself. When the other girl went about fixing her head band to where she looked as though she had wolf ears. She gave a litlte bit of a snicker and watched on. Evidently the girl was a bit on the vane side. Where as she, didn't give a rats ass what she wore.

"It's fine, I suppose. Is it just me to think there are some seriously screwed up things around here... Sorry I hit you, I got mauled not that long ago and since then I've been a little cautious." It wasn't so much to be rude but more a matter she didn't want to feel bad for it later mostly. Apologies now offered, the girl played with her own brown hair a moment before considering this place a bit more.

"That doesn't sound that good, isn't there a way to get rid of them. And I didn't see you doing your nails from down there. I saw something with tail and ears. " She defended herself back with casual ease, her displeasure however showed in her face. Straightening out her outfit she pulled a hair band off her wrist and fastened her hair up. "Why would you want to paint your nails anyways? that's some girly crap right there." She huffed.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue May 13, 2008 3:37 am

((Hello there, ladies. Mind if I interrupt your lovely conversation?))

Appearances, as the saying goes, could be deceiving. While the two girls down by the waterfall mended their misunderstanding, another woman strolled through the woods on a nearby path. Oddly ashen blond bangs draped across the right side of her forehead, hanging close to pale green eyes hidden behind plain spectacles. The gray blouse and skirt wrapped over her pale skin bespoke of an instructor, but the appearance was pure concoction. The creature concealed beneath had taken to these walks of late in an attempt to take in some sun and fresh air, though she wasn't entirely sure why.
A stray wisp of hair fell down across her eye and was brushed away just as the glimmer of other minds grazed hers. She turned and paused, considering for a moment, then strode directly off the path she had been following into the woods. The sound of running water reached her first and brought another pause. Some unintentional instinct associated water with rust, but was rapidly quashed by the more rational majority of her thoughts. Still wrapped in her concealing form, she pressed the last few branches from her path with a hand and stepped out into the edge of the clearing overlooking the waterfall. The brown haired girl brought a small grin to her lips, but the wolf eared one erased it in a brief snap of confusion. She stood there, still watching them silently and not intruding on their conversation.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Tue May 13, 2008 5:24 am

I touched my skirt and then my hair and did a once over my sides with my palms.

"But, I'm sure ya at least know who sent ya here, I was kidnapped an knocked unconcious in an alley on my way to the london medical school... woke up in the bloody common room didn't even know what this place was. dad paid tons for the tuition and some bastard has the bollocks to do that to me."

I paused once on her comment about the nail polish and took a peek down my own shirt with a mocking glance.

"Yep still have boobs; pretty damn sure I'm a girl."

So I was being a little blunt today perhaps I wasn't as bookish as I looked.

"And yeah guess paranoia is a good thing to have around this hell hole."

Tue May 13, 2008 8:04 am

Post Re: Lessons(Rainea & monster[s])
Doesn't bother me Miss Steel but double check with Alice there will be other monsters interacting as well ;) ))

Rainea watched as the girl straightened herself up. Why women had to be all girly she would never understand. She got up, threw on clothing and out the door with 2 minutes to spare before the tardy bell. Not that she really cared if she was late. It seemed all in fun at least to her. Watching the other girl or was it woman rather, her eyes studied her for a moment then listned to words spoken.

"I wouldn't know about that stuff, I got shipped here by my tribal elders. Something about shaping me up."

Rainea truely couldn't give a rat's ass as she was still quite determined to get kicked out. The woman looking at her nail polish had made her giggle. But never the less she just shrugged and tossed her mop of brown hair over her shoulder. "So you ditching like me or just up to something that's agains the rules. " She could hope really she was that lucky to find someone that loved to trouble make as she did. But it seemed most of the time she wasn't that lucky.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue May 20, 2008 4:06 am

((don't mind at all miss steel))

"Ditching nope and against the rules not really'aven't you heard about the punishment system here; not sure if tit's the seniors trying to scare us or what but, I'm not risking it."

I said simply Thinking about her being shipped here.

"Well we have one thing in common at least, here against our will... Oh god?! Your hair is a train wreck in a tornado during an earthquake!"

I would have burst into tears if my hair every looked as mistreated as hers.

"Looks like you wash your hair with the back side of a cow with food poisoning!!"

Tue May 20, 2008 7:06 am

((I'll be sure not to get in the other monster/s' way then ;) ))
The alien's lips gave the tiniest glimmer of a grin before the expression vanished once more. Her hands briefly readjusted her skirt and resettled the lenses on the bridge of her nose before she began striding across the clearing towards the two students. The wolf-eared student's lamenting over the others hair resolved her plans solidly as she took in her words. Her feet turned slightly to bring her around a bed of bright blue orchids and brought her towards the more unkempt girl standing before her. Arms folded under her chest tightly to accent the stern glare now piercing from behind the glasses.
"Whats this?" she asked in a smooth Oxford accent. "I hope you'll pardon the intrusion," she continued with a polite glance and nod towards Alice, "but it sounded like you said you were cutting class to come frolicking out here in the woods. And, my dear, I must say you should listen to your friend a bit. You look absolutely blasted, and I can't say that outfit does you any good at masking that fact." The woman looked slightly down at Rainea, just a few inches taller in her flat dress shoes, and favored her with a disapproving stare.

Tue May 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Rainea had been giggling when the other woman had started in about her hair. Looking into the water's reflection, she saw her long brown hair had become a little untidy. Big deal! It was just hair! With a grin and a shrug she tossed her ponytail over her shoulder and shrugged a little bit more. "It's out of my face, that's all that I care about." Of course she was quiet sincere in not really caring if her hair was a mess or not. Being a girl wasn't her thing.

Looking at her body in the water as well. She saw the bra peeking through her halter top that was tight and clung to her muscled form. The way her jeans were baggy and would fall off if not for her belt. Torn and tattered in places, they were 100% just hers. However it was the picking on her hair that made her huff. "I wouldn't know how to fix my hair another way. It's down or in a pony tail. I don't do that girly crap." The girl murmered and flicked her fingers over her backpack a moment.

Another voice drew her attention to a woman approaching that looked like a teacher. She however to keep her ass out of trouble. "Yea, I don't wanna be here at all. But no seriously man, My class got cancelled due to no teacher. Class 14a, Sophmore History." She gave a cheesy grin as that was the only class she liked. The rest she'd sooner masterbate with her hairbrush then deal with or participate in.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Wed May 21, 2008 7:20 am

"Finally a voice of reason, good show there great mind in that head of yours miss. My name's Alice."

I smiled to the equally clean minded girl whom had arrived smiling gingerly to her as I returned my gaze to Rainea kneeling again near my bag gathering a few things, shampoos conditioners lotions and other skin & hair care products.

"While I can't do a thing about those pitiful clothes I can at least help you with your hair. and I'm sure your skin could use some moisturising! You don't have to dress girly but, for the love of all that is at least dress like you give a fuck about yourself."

She remarked walking toward Rainea thinking a bit regarding her with a disapproving look.

"I'm sure you can't feel good like that, probably itching constantly."

Sat May 24, 2008 2:07 am

The tall woman smiled and nodded again to Alice. "You can call me Miss Steele," she said as she followed behind the wolf-eared girl. Her hands clapped once and rubbed rapidly together with barely-restrained glee. "That is an excellent idea. Since your class is canceled for the day, young lady, we shall have a brief lesson in proper cleanliness. Alice, if you'd be so kind as to lead the lesson, I'll just add what is necessary. It's so wonderfully convenient to have this nice stream here. Now, if you could do us all a favor and strip off that... mess... we can begin, Miss..?" Her voice curled the question back towards her command to bend them together in a threat should she choose to dismiss either.

Sat May 24, 2008 6:25 am

"What the heck do you think you're doing with all that crap. I washed my hair yesterday!" She squeeled. So what if she was untidy, that was her thing. Her baggy pants and bright pink halter top along with her bra and panties suited her personality! None of it matched, none of it was in the best condition since she usually threw on her clothes like she threw on her hair ties to get where she needed to go. She was that one that sat in the back of the class with her shirt half unfastened, her skirt buttoned wrong. That one!

When they suggested that she strip and let them, do their lesson on cleanliness, she started backing away. "Oh no you are not! Not happening, go choke on a hairball!" She grabbed up her backpack and started huffing it away from the other two. There as noooo way teacher or not that she was going to let them dip her lip she was an errant cat! She that girly stuff! "Best be moving it Rainea before they decide you need it wither you like it or not. Who cares that you fibbed and just washed your hair in the sink. After that thingy in the water, the water wasn't a safe place anymore." Her words were to herself as she walked away.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Sat May 24, 2008 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next