View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Arguments with myself (for Hastur) 

Post Re: Arguments with myself (for Hastur)
The city became more real than anything. Lost Carcosa could be very real to her. It could be more than this world even had been. It could be so horrendously fantastic, the wonders, the mind-crushing beauty. The creature let out a hideous moan and she felt it's hot, thick seed invading her womb, pouring into her pussy until it filled her and ran down her legs, dropping onto the floor in think gobs until he set her down in a pool of the stuff. Slowly, Lost Carcosa began to fade from view and mind, but she'd occasionally get glimpses of it's wrong angles and horrible beauty, and her mind would occasionally drift there. As she was catching her breath, Yamato, again in human form, took the cum and drew the Yellow Sign on her forehead. It glowed for a moment and then faded into her flesh. "The Yellow Sign will guide you in your part of the play, it will give you power. I promise that if you help me and play your part in the dreaded Second Act, you will have Lost Carcosa."

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 am
Profile YIM

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
"Yes, Lord Hastur," she said in a dead, echoing voice. As the visions still swelled in her mind, obedience consumed her, but as they faded, so did it. Her mind raced at the sudden lack of the city and the thick pool of seed she was settled in. Something itched on her forehead, and the stink of rotting flesh was taking over the beautiful vistas that had called to her.

A thought dug at her. How could he? How dare he? He was going to taunt her with that beautiful escape and snatch it away from her? Her? She wasn't going to take this. She didn't have to. She could crush him if she struck now.

Her body uncurled hard forward with hands outstretched towards Yamato's throat. She would crush it in her grasp and end the avatar if he wouldn't send her back.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:02 am

His flesh was warm and his throat felt alive, but try as she might, she couldn't cause it to collapse. His flesh bent inwards when pushed like normal flesh, but she felt no trachea, no real throat to speak of. No pulse either. Suddenly, he turned into The King in Yellow. His flesh stretched over his skin and there appeared to be worms crawling under it. A yellow tattered robe covering him. But the worst thing was the mask. The Pallid Mask in the play. There appeared to be faces moving in it, the faces of the souls captured by him. The absolute horror was overwhelming, the realization that it was no mask, but his face was enough to break the most resolute will. He reached out to touch her face, his hand caressing the symbol on her forehead. Suddenly, she was back in Lost Carcosa, the entire world had faded away. Her body was still here, but her mind was in the lost city. He spoke, his voice echoing in impossible ways, off of walls that did not exist in this realm, or in Lost Carcosa. "Perform your insane part in the play, and this is where you shall remain. Refuse, and the dread Second Act will destroy you as it will destroy all here."

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Her fingers dug harder and harder at the impossible flesh. She would kill him. She would. With a snap, her hands went limp. The horrid visage drove her half a step back before Carcosa returned. Her body collapsed meekly against the King in Yellow, almost like an exhausted lover. She ran and skipped and hopped along the streets for every moment she could. The second act, yes, she could wait that long to be here forever.
The Second Act. The end. The list. Her mind seized on it hungrily. This thing wanted her to destroy her sisters. It wanted to send them to this place they wouldn't survive. She would finish the list first. She would send the others to their own freedom. Destruction was what she'd signed up for originally.
That realization stung more this time, though.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:47 am

Yamato watched the girl go, ecstatic with delirium and joyous in her insanity. It almost made what was left of his humanity want to cry for joy. He smiled. She would play her part well, and when the Second Act came, she would bring death, madness, and transformation, Shokushu would forever join Lost Carcosa along with all the life in the area. He went on into the halls of the school, in need of a new guise to continue.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 am
Profile YIM

Sayuri's mind repeated a delusional mantra as she lay alone in the healed room. Set them free, then yourself, ran over and over through the small, dark place her psyche had receded into. Slowly, over a number of minutes, the sound quieted and slowed within her, and the horrid stench stopped clinging to her nostrils.
She sat up and looked around. The only things out of place were a discarded blade and her thrown cloak. She gathered the bundle of cloth and wrapped it over herself, tucked the weapon inside, then shuffled into the corner of the room to cling tightly to her home. More long moments passed before she dug around in another pocket and produced a copy of the list. She pulled a pen and scrawled two words at the bottom, to be completed after all the rest: Find Carcosa.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2