View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Reunion (for Evy) 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Reunion (for Evy)
The door thudded shut behind the girl. It had been a long, long day, and she couldn't seem to get her feet entirely off the ground. It didn't matter, though, because she was back home where she belonged. Her hands fumbled with the button keeping her uniform on. Had it been that brown this morning? Or this heavy? It didn't matter. All that mattered now was the empty bed calling to her. The heavy cloak fell to the floor, and she quickly unwrapped her chest to discard that bit of cloth nearby.
Naked, she collapsed on top of the blankets, rolled onto her back, and promptly passed out. Through the window, the noon sun shone, and the student body still enrolled in classes silently cursed the hours until they could rest.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:37 am

Post Re: Reunion (for Evy)
Evy walked in wearing Kim's clothes a tank top in a white mini skirt and gym shoes "now to get out of these clothes into something of my taste" she would start to take the top off until she saw her lover's sleeping body "Sayuri..." she says while moving closer to her "my god it is you...."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 am

She stirred, slowly at first, and let her eyes settle on her love. "Hey Evy. Miss m-" Her words cut short as a panicked look washed over her face. Her body lunged from the bed and under the discarded cloak, wrapping it tightly over herself. She shook and cringed there on the floor, clutching to the heavy fabric.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:49 am

Evy blinked and looked at her "hey what's wrong its me Evy your lover remember?" she says smiling weakly "where have you been I've been looking everywhere for you.." she says tears in her eyes almost "I never gave up hope..."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:53 am

She still clutched hard at the fabric, though her shaking was subsiding. "Gotta hide," she said as the top of her head appeared and frightened eyes settled on Evy. "If the see us, they'll hurt us again. Come hide with me. Safe under the cloak. Safe in home." She lifted one end of the cloak slightly, casting nervous glances at the door and window, and shifted to make room for the other student underneath.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:58 am

she would slowly get into the cloak "who is after us don't worry I'll protect you even if there 400 monsters you know I would do anything for you.." she says before kissing her on the cheek "what happen to you?"

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:10 am

The small woman pulled the cloak over their heads, shutting out most of the light, and clung hard to Evy. "I went downstairs. I stayed there. I got strong, but they're so much stronger. Have to hide, always, hide and sniff. You can smell them, if you pay attention," she said. Her voice slid from melancholy to matter-of-fact effortlessly.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:16 am

Evy knew something had happen to her as she frowns "im sorry I was to weak so I had to sleep inside Kim's mind if only I was strong enough this wouldn't have happened to you "im sorry.."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:18 am

The clinging tightened against Evy as Sayuri shook her head fiercely. "Not your fault. Their fault. Kill them all. Cut their throats and stab their eyes." She was starting to shake again, though now it was a trembling rage building within her.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 am

she would looked at Sayuri "yeah starting with that bitch Miss Steel." she says as she sighs and strokes her hair "um could you please let me go no one is going to come after us I promise..."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:28 am

She gasped and released her hold. "No, no, she's too strong. I didn't mean all of them. Can't kill all of them. Just the ones we can," she muttered, nodding quickly. Her hands suddenly began fumbling with a larger bundle at the back of the cloak and came out with a small bag of jerky, which she offerd to Evy. "I got you food."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:40 am

she would take the jerky and eat it "yeah I know she's strong but I won't let that stop me I just have to get stronger that's all, I know one girl has killed a
Monster so I know it can be done!"

she would look at her and kissed her deeply "then will get the girls out of here then me you Kim and Madison can live together somewhere at least that's what me and Kim planed anyway."

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Tears brimmed softly at the edges of Sayuri's eyes as the kiss was broken. A warm smile played upon her lips, and she shifted to let the top of her head poke out from under the cloth. Her hands dug quickly around further in the cloak and produced a tattered scrap of paper.
"We can get them all free. No graduating. I think they kill us when we do. But plans. Kill some, burn the school, flee." The smile faded slightly to be replaced by a serious expression. "Need you. Need eyes to see, ears to hear, lips to talk, feet to carry, and hands to do. Need others, too," she said, tapping her notes on gathering warriors for the last push to the docks. Without thinking about it, she was also indicating the end of her plans, including the part where she would stay behind to buy them time.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:48 am

Evy smirked and kissed her lover once more "if that's what ya need then I'll give it to ya." she says with a grin "it won't be easy but then again to me easy is boring." she says before giving Sayuri another deep kiss "now can we stop talking about monsters now please?"

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Each kiss brought a broader smile to Sayuri's lips. She pressed forward at Evy's request and responded by kissing her deeply and hungrily. Her almost bare body pressed tight against her lover's, and arms clung tightly to her. "I've missed you so so so so much," she said, giving the air beneath the cloak a hard sniff. "And now Home smells like you!"

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next