View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
The sparks in the room were almost visible no doubt. Two warriors circling one another, an the poor scientist having to parlay. An why? All o’er it would seem sum lil ole human slave girl sitting so nice an still upon the floor. An to think they could not see much of what she offered. Only imagine from the outside curve of her breast, the arch of her spine and the flare of her hips. It wuz almost more than I could handle. Damn the programming that got me all hot an bothered when I wuz the center of attention so to speak.

Yes, Kouzakai an I had a relationship, one of mutual attraction an at least for me seemed to go ‘gainst everything I should believe. I wuz not his slave, but an equal. Both of use hunters in a galaxy of gatherers. Even the way I’d come to him this time, Perhaps even that had won me points in his eyes. I had me doubts as to his long term enjoyment of a docile pleasure slave. Perhaps for a night to take the edge off. But like any warrior he would want a lil danger in his stew. I think I’d shown jus how dangerous I could be.

Dangerous or not I wanted a monogamous relationship, but knew in me heart neither of us could manage it. Desire wuz not enough to take on the needs programmed into our psyches. Too many times I had seen how much he enjoyed a bed of busty beauties. He had enjoyed watching me with other girls ‘fore joining in. An I….I too had me limits in the depths of space much to me own discomfort.

But ole Pierceeye, no, he wuz not a warrior an would never understand how much fun the bed could be with a lusty partner that tried to take charge. I’ll bet it wuz one of the reasons he had left the ADD. Unable to have that submissive lil wench in his bed like he could get out here in the dark places of the galaxy. He would want it served to him clean an clinical. Like a machine, ready to do his bidding at a moment’s notice an once done to leave him to his own thoughts. NO, his words showed he did not understand what a warrior required in the battlefield of the bedroom, or even that a bedroom wuz best as a battlefield. If I ever become utterly compliant Kouzakai would be done with me. To break wuz utter defeat an the loss of all I held dear.

The barely stifled giggle wuz enough to make me ribs an back jiggle for a moment. Imagine him in bed with the likes of me…I’d be bored in no time. It wuz amazing how many in the science staff seemed to suffer from limp dick syndrome. You didn’t find that true in the marine barracks. When the ADD needed to test our sexual programming an stamina it wuzn’t in a room full of scientists they put us in …no sir’ee….as much as I hated them for it, it had been a room full of macho male testosterone freaks they call the Marines. Frankly it wuz only the scientists in their lil clinical world that knew how many of them young virile marines had ridden me in that 24 hour period. I sure hadn’t. In fact I wuzn’t even sure it had only been 24 hours.

An Kouzakai, well there wuz some body that had kept me busy all by his lil ole self for more than 24 hours. Good things can come from tentacles. Scientists….let um rot in hell once I’d put them there.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari smirked at the rude response. "if you dont want me here then fine ill leave this party has grown dull and drab already" The succubi walked to the exit and opend the door leading back to the main ship. "and for your information im no slave i willingly choose what i do and do not do with Peirceye.." This was the first time in a long time she had ever refered to him by any other name besides master. "you all can have your little orgy it matters not to me....heh im sure there are other ADD wench's left on some ship floating around space like the one i was just on..and once im done drying them up to the little husks they really are ill move on to the next good day" With that she walked out of the room and strode down the hall, her tail tapping off the walls around her. "hehahaha!"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

Kouzakai looked as the succubi left the place, laughing menacingly as she walked off.

" Interesting little pet you have there..." he said, finally smiling with furrowed eyebrows at Pierceeye. He was finally getting one thing, though...

Pierceeye, who had been one of their top scientists at the WarLabs and had been one of the designers of his really, really tough breastplate, had a secret, and that was he was the one who had been feeding the information from the Alliance to the ADD and to the Alliance again. Sort of a double agent if you will, but his loyalties seemed to lie with no one. He seemed to favour the ADD, though, for reasons unknown. Yet he did not turn over some of their members; he had even helped some escape during the past.

One confusing fellow.

" Was she a member of our little group?" Kouzakai said as he fixed things here and there. They had been a little messy, and he was looking for something so that they could settle down and have a drink before moving on to other things. " You see, I did not like how she spoke...but if she is one of us, I would try and get along with her."

He looked over to see how Cassie and the other girls were doing, seeing that they had company over. This was turning out to be quite what he had not expected...although he welcomed it. At least he knew there were teammates around...

Though he was not so sure if these people can be trusted the same way he trusted other members of the Alliance.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:05 am
Profile YIM

"Hmmm, how little you know of the man who created so much for the Alliance. Kazari, she's a proud one and that pride of her's is better kept intact. As for right now she is fully part of the alliance and despite her sharp toungue quite talented in many things. And really she isn't my pet, but my slave bound to my soul. You see I'm a warlock as well as a scientist." I reveal to him.

"The real question is how attached are you to that red head. I'm so very curious about how those bells and collars have affected her body and mind. It was such an incomplete project when I left. I hoped they worked out the bugs in them." I tell him.

I knew she would be back. She couldn't resist a good fuck and if my scans of this girl were proving accurate, she quite a bit of stamina and the files in the ADD list her as a top seducer both in body lauguage and actually caring out such tasks.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:15 am

It seemed as though things were settling down…an …an if I wuz gonna have any dignity at all left it wuz now the time to act. Most harems had a head mistress. An frankly that would be me. Oh…revenge would be sweet indeed.

Bells chimed as I moved never once looking at me “Master” an his guest. I did everything proper, coming to me feet, bowing in the proper from of submission before turning an diving into the pool ah water.

A few quick strokes an they were in front of me, a huddled mass of female wiles an intuition. Once set on a path more than a match for any man. After all they would member to think with the only head they had. Men most times did not, having two. An with that thought I did the unthinkable. I slapped them both, the sound echoing in the chamber as the pale flesh glowed crimson.

Fear an anger played across their red marked faces when they realized who it wuz that came before them an had the audacity to hit. Good I thought, they want to live yet. I could use that. Me back wuz rigid, shoulders back, the look upon me face as stern as I could make it. I had to impress upon them I wuz in charge an they needed to do what I said so we could live. I brought their heads together, lips grazing each ear. I could feel the heat of their bodies next to mine.

“The past is the past….I want to live free an not have to fuck the ole toad o’er there anymore.” Shuddering for their benefit . Sum how it wuz working, their breathing slowing, their pulse beneath me fingers quieting. I could feel the heat of their bodies next to mine, smell the pheromones they were releasing all along their skin. Both were in heat, they would never admit it, not till they cried out in pleasure. Damn…damn…damn….Pierceeye…They would have been mine, eating the candy tween me legs an begging for more. Now…..damn.

“Feign a feisty slave…. Till the time is right.. I’ll direct even though you are agents of your own after completing your training.” I knew better, but to feign otherwise wuz to provide a more subtle hint of who should be in charge based on nothing more than I wuz the only agent in the room. I had them.

The chimes announced us to the assembled host. Soon three wet naked slaves knelt in submission before the almighty Kouzakai, brought by his head mistress to fulfill their tasks. They knelt first, forgetting to move their long wet hair to their back so their charms would be revealed to all. With a graceful flourish I did it the proper way. Only then did I grab the two of them by the hair an shake their heads. Cries of pain an anger erupted, eyes glaring at me as I knelt between them. I made sure Kouzakai alone would see the smirk upon me face ‘fore wiping it off. One smack, an one good hair pull an they hadn’t taken a swing back…oh vengeance wuz sweet.

I waited till his eyes once more looked upon me and their conversation ended. I hated this guise. It rankled me to no end to have to wait when It wuz me custom to jus barge right in. The next words almost didn’t make it outta me mouth.

“Master, we await yur bidding an yur guests. By your leave shall we get the food an drinks for after yur bath?” I had to wonder how long the other two were going to last. Already they were fidgeting under the eyes of their master. I needed to count how many times I said master till I got out of here an that would be how many times he would have to make me cum with that tongue of his before I used me mouth on him. …. That would serve him right.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 am
Profile WWW

I couldn't help but smirk at this. Such an intreasting girl. So wild and domaniant, yet sweetly submissive at the same time and I think quite a sex fiend. Ha, I have a feeling someone mixed up the souls and put her in the body of a human. She seemed better suited for some sort of sex demon or monster I thought.

"Hmmm, would you allow me to conduct my research while your other slaves take care of you. I'm sure you can find several games to play with such lovely girls." I tell Koukai.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am

A dark cloud of black floated up beside Peirceye, it solidified into Kazari who looked at her master. "looks like all of us are up shit creek at the moment...a fight has broke out...from what iv gathered on the ships battle net the ADD have launched an assault on the Alliance Flagship the Neraldo....heavy losses have been counted on both sides...those ADD pig bitch's think they can mess with us" Kaza slammed her foot down on the floor, she gritted her teeth, the ADD pissed her off so much yes they were good fucks once in awhile but they were persistant whores. "you there... Koukai...do you have a short range fighter anywhere onboard this ship?...i long to hunt down those bitch" She extended her hand to him.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:07 pm
Profile WWW

I fairly bristled a the impertinence of Pierce soon to be one-eye. The man had gall, perhaps I had underestimated the scientist. Yes, those were balls of steel all right. A man….me estimation of him rising a bit. An if he had designed the collar as he so claimed then, well, I needed to go with him.

Damn. Kouzakia owed me a good time, an it had been ‘bout to happen when these two had showed up. I wuz as frisky as a new born foal, but unlike that foal I needed to be ridden. An for that I needed Kouzakia. Who ready an able pondered the mans request. Actually took it under advisement. That had me livid as well. Nothing wuz going right. I had wanted to be there when he forced that big ole hunk of meat into each of the agent wannabees tight lil pussies. I had had plans on where their mouths would be when he did.

Lord knows they did not deserve the table set before them. A table they would dine upon alone, without me. It wuz a banquet set by me. A banquet I would be unable to partake in if I went with the bad doctor. They needed to see how I could dine upon him. Watch an shudder in fear an terror as they saw the monster rise and now that there wuz a chance it would be their last supper. Its not like there were tests we were subjected to during training that registered the scope of what we could handle. From the finest pasta to the fattest watermelon, the size of the meal we could partake had been carefully determined. What the hell the ADD used the data for wuz unknown.

But they sent me after him. Not others….Me. Perhaps that said something about me an what I could dine upon . It would be scandalous to miss me meal. I hungered for the vengeance upon them. To listen to their cries of pain an terror. An good ole Kouzakia, he would test them first with his tentacles, seeing what they could handle like he had Yung. He had never taken her, not even after we got back. Sweet delicate Yung. Thin hipped an so very tight. I think he new, though he had never spoken of it. Instead it had been olive, and others afterwards that shared our bed before I left to become an agent. In that sharing he had taught me much ‘bout the workings of the universe.

An after such a long time did I not deserve the opportunity once more to sup with him? To have him give me pleasure that I had long denied me self. To be held within his arms. Perhaps the Doctor had been right, we were jus bed buddies. But I didn’t think so, he meant more than that to me.

Still the question of the collar begged, demanded I learn what I could from Dr Pierceoneeye. I stood. A breach perhaps of protocol. But I could save the knowledge of our relationship an yet play the part cast me. The part of the dutiful slave, giving up everything for her master. Making sure they would not know the attachment that transcended the picture we had painted to that of equals in a universe that a would never allow a female human to aspire too.

The chime of bells, the rattle of fine gold chain as I assumed the proper position of submission before the doctor an his demoness fuck buddy. Good riddance to her…may she die at the hands of me fellow agents in an agonizing ball of fire an ice. Space could be cold. I felt it. Felt it as the eyes of the doctor took in his prize.

Damn.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:57 pm
Profile WWW

"You have excellent taste. Still she is only human." I tell Kouzkai as I reach down. Being this close she could see that my hands were off, while I looked human enough myself there were certain things that threw that off. My skin was paler and my fingertips, they were bone the flesh receded from them but they worked just as well if it had been there as she felt it on her check.

I then reach up with my hand as it holds a tool as I take a few scans of my former creation. "Hmmm, it's out of tune with your slaves body and is only working at 15% of the efficiency I predictated it could be." I say taking the scanner back. I then close my eyes and flick one of the bells, this created a high pitch sound that resonates with the rest of the bells that go off that resonated with her core sexual nature, turning on every sexual nerve in her lovely body, however it didn't last long at 15%, still it showed her that the toy of hers should've been removed when she had the chance I thought as I look down at her.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm

His hand reached under me, bony an pale. Like death himself. For the first time I felt a tremor of fear ‘bout this man and what I might have to do. Not good that. I could not let him get under me skin an get control of the situation. No, that wouldn’t do. I would endure the touch of his hand upon me cheek. A lovers gentle caress that meant the game wuz changing. Slavers were not gentle unless it wuz ‘bout to get a bit rougher.

So I stood, bowing at the waist me hands crossed in front of me ready to be bound should that be his desire. Nerves an muscles chaffed at this charade. It might be kinda fun with jus Kouzakia ‘bout to put an end to any shinagins. But now…now it wuz a deadly earnest charade. One in which this Double agent had to believe that I wuz fully ADD. That I had been captured an enslaved by Kouzakia or the repercussions for either of us could be severe.

Like a statue to Aphrodite I stood as the fingers reached for the bell that hung from me nipple piercing. A small golden chime, nothing really. I would be like fine black veined marble of the highest quality. Something to be prized an then soon forgotten. Maybe I would have to endure this for a day, at most. I reckoned far less before he could no longer perform and would grow weary of me company, preferring his books or wanting the pleasures of the other girls.

An so I thought nothing as he flicked his finger across the bell an let the high pure note sound. A note that resonated through me body sending the others bells to ring in unison. Muscles twitched an nerves caught afire. I could not breath as me knees buckled under the pleasure an I feel before him on hands an knees as if in worship.

I could feel me legs slide outwards…then back in as me back undulated. I barely controlled me bodies reaction. Stopping me legs from moving jus as I wuz about to rub them together an wiggle me hips. I’d been turned on already, keening for an orgasmic release. This…this wuz too much. Already I could feel the edge threaten me…gasping….groaning in pleasure.

Of all the dastardly tricks. Not once had the collar ever done this. Did it know this man, did it allow his touch to do this to me. Fighting back a kept me self from falling o’er the cliff that loomed ‘fore me eyes. I fought to steady me breathing, to do the mantras they had taught us to control ourselves in the hour of our need. O’er an o’er, the simple words rumbled in me head as the music slowly dimmed.

Nothing really….oh god no, it wuz sum thing. Sum thing I wuz not yet prepared for. An if…if it was at the margins of use to which we used our brains, who wuz to say what I would feel when it worked well. A junkie on the strongest drug known to humankind: that is what I might become. The drug of sexual ecstasy, a drug I am trained to be.

“bastard” the word escapes me mouth….damn….now I wuz in for it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

I only smirk at that. "Good, your not as tamed as you would make it seem like." I tell her as I then hold out my other hand and snap my fingers as a keyboard of energy appears before her. "The interface is still avalible, but the design is horrible." I tell her as she see's my hands fly across the keyboard. My timing had to be about 1000 words per minute at least.

I then hit the key again as the bells ring out again. This time however the intensity was at least three times as powerful as before as the sensations were recorded by the interface as I run the scan as I enjoy seeing her writhing in pleasure.

"My, my, only a 48%, such a terrible interface with your body. I'll have to remake some of the core systems. Then again the design could be to prevent you from becaming a mere sex toy. After all. I like those eyes of yours, full of desire, and want, but at the same time, a fire of pride that is so nice to look at." I tell her leering down at your form.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:22 am

That smirk, I want to wipe it from his smug lil ole face an make him dance in pain an agony for doing that to me. For showing me the power of this devise I thought to keep. They had said it could be removed. Little did I know of the nefarious ways it could be used. That is could so this to me. Inwardly I cringed to think of what he might do. Of what it might do.

Already I could feel shifts an currents as the chains touched me, a pleasant caress of cool metal on skin already to hot from internal chemistry an blatant unfulfilled desire. Not only did I want to curse him, the collar, but also Kouzakia who had left me in this state. Left me to barely be able to hold me self upright on me knees an elbows.

Almost I asked him to stop, to plead me case. But the keyboard transfixed me. How…it had never done that for me. Quietly as I could I snapped me fingers willing the key board gone with all me energy. Nothing, not even a waver on the air as his fingers danced upon the surface. I could move quickly, but not that fast. Not as fast as those fingers flew along the board.

Watching from under me lashes I prepare me self to take on the next jolt. Pain or pleasure, one never knows. I only wish we had privacy, that the others in the room weren’t here to witness whatever will happen next. I hate being the show. The show woman, proud an in charge is me charter. An so I take the first feeble stop to remedying the situation. Me hands slide forward, the first steps to crowling from her as I open me mouth to speak. His fingers pause..an with aganising slowness one desends, the grin widening upon the smug visage.

A jolt of pure adrenaline an endorphin producing magic cascades into me carried by the purest note of music I have ever heard. Instantly I know me weakness….the music…it touches me in ways no mere mortal can ever hop to accomplish. I dance upon the waves of sound, aware in the fog of pleasure that I too add to the sounds, me own music, a blending of a symphony. I am one with it. Riding an endless wave of sound upon the air itself. A rush that I know I must fight but cannot for it is too sweet.

Lust an desire take their toil. I find me self upon me back gasping in exhaustion while deep inside the final flutters take place. One had tracing circles upon me lower belly, right above the final tremors of me womanhood. The other hand tightly grapes me breast, forefinger hooked upon the ring of gold that adorns the high hard peak of rosy flesh. I have no idea how long the music has played…. No idea as I clearly look into his eyes through lust filled ones of me own. I could feel the wetness trickle cross me bum as I held me legs together above me. Slowly, as me mind began to function I brought them down till me feet touched the floor an I felt the soothing glow of me orgasm fill me body.

“Master…..” I gasped….”I think it more likely that at anything o’er 50% you’d fry me ever loving pussy you stupid, clumsy, inbred oaf of a Neanderthal. “ I’d gotten master out…that should count for sum thing. With clenched fingers an me lips firmly tween me teeth I kept from saying anything more. Oh the BASTARD…..Sex toy….I wouldn’t even be aware of the sex…I would be the Sex. What an idiot…no wonder both sides were trying to get rid of him.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:01 am
Profile WWW

Yes a deep pride in her mind I thought as I click a few more buttons on the screen and turn it around now in english as she just read what she was thinking about me. "So I underestimated your reslove, you enjoy sex that much that you would became it. How peotic." I tell her as I reveal that it can tap directly into your mind.

"Not that I couldn't see through that hallow Master comment without this anyway. But you are right, without the proper refortying of your body anything above 50 would damage you, so for now lets keep it there." I tell her as I show her the many songs it could play, each one drawing forth a different response from her body.

The slow music that reminded her of a church or wedding made her body tense and tease itself as the climb was slow to her eventual orgasm a long lasting one at the end. The quick and upbeat music ripped through her body, causing random jolts of pleasure to appear in it, even in some none sexual areas as it tries to take many quick climaxs from you. The medium tempo was a mix of the two as it seemed to deliver quick orgasms, but at the same time each quick one added to a larger one that eventually tore into your psyche at the end of the song.

I finally hit the stop button after making her experince each one two maybe three times as I look down at her form, smiling at the progress we made so far.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 am

“Master the screen it is your trick, for I know me heart an it ….

He didn’t let me finish. I heard the music. The slow climb of it like Ravels Bolero. Soft an sweet like a lovers caress that touched me entire body. Twisting an turning as it climbed ever upwards. Building. First the legs, a slow caress upon them like that of the oboe. Then the arms the clarinet joining in the progression. A lovers touch, caressing me, gathering its urgency. The clear notes of the French horn adding urgency like the touch of a tongue upon me breasts. Each chime another stroke or tug upon the rings of me nipples. Brass announces the wandering tongue, touching me loins, playing at the edges of me folds till the tuba sounds. A touch….violins…hundreds of notes as I arch me back an receive his mouth against me pussy. Flickering an tugging on me ring. Sending fire into me lungs with each breath, the music growing louder, more urgent. Everything sounds…. Ever last inch of me body caressed, touched….as I moan in chorus with the notes. Me voice is the chorus as I cry out in song…..The gong an bass drums sound as I crash in orgasmic release.

What more can one say. The music played an I answered each an every time like a puppet on a string. I fought it for a time…then gave in. Why waste me anger on pleasure. Might as well enjoy it…not like K hadn’t experience the real thing, not sum artificially induced plastic doll caricature. Maybe that wuz what he failed to understand. Real men could make a woman cum like that without all the hardware. I giggled at me pun….what else was left….firmware…software….I liked hardware best…. I’d lost it…somewhere after the 2nd playing of the 3rd song wuz it….lost it…like the growing puddle I rolled in.

“Fuck you….obviously you have a limp dick…can’t seem to get it up the old fashioned way and pleasure a woman with your body alone. Yes..I reserve the title of master for Kouzakai…he can at least get me off with out the tech….next time I get back it all comes out….so screw go screw the horse yah rode in on. “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 am
Profile WWW

I smirk hearing that as I reach down and run my fingers through her hair. "Now, now, how unsophistacated for a lady like you to think such thoughts." I tell her as it couldn't read all of them, only the very strong ones that were directed at the operator at the time.

"If you want my cock so much, you just have to ask." I tell her as I type a few things onto the keyboard as it disaperas and attach something to my googles before I remove my robe revealing my body. It wasn't overly muscular, perhaps atheltic would be the term to best suit it, but not that impressive save for one thing. THe scientist was hung and hung heavily as it was a raging hard on that seemed to be the only thing unaffected by his disease and if you were a guy wouldn't you want to persevre that thing at all costs?

The bells then disapear as ropes appear from her and move up with levation holding you up into the air your hands behind your back as I slowly walk around you. I use my hands as I slowly carress every inch of your body, my fingers dancing across your finely developed legs and hips. Teasing your breasts, rubbing my cock agasint her occasionly and just when I start to get an ear full from her again I slam into her from behind forcing my cock deep into her and agaisnt her womb.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next