View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The other woman ((for Dawn)) 

Post Re: The other woman ((for Dawn))
"Yes the Labs is as bad as you think. It is, very bad and a place you wouldn't want to be in. Being on the campus is like being in Heaven compared to the N.I.C.E. Labs. It, is just too terrible to think about. You are lucky you haven't been there." Dawn nodded, this place is better, no matter how she compares it in her head, it really is a lopsided comparison. Basement though, that is one place of all places since she has been on campus, one place she never been, "actually, come to think of it, even as long as i been here, i never been in the basement. How is it, or what is it like?"

(that is true, i never had a RP in the basement since i been here.)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:33 am

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
"It's cold, and dark, except when it's terribly bright and hot, and many of the cruelest beasts live there. They'll take you apart and put you back together for the fun of it, or chain you to a wall and see how long it takes for you to start begging for water. Between me and the other girl, turns out it's somewhere between 12 and 20 hours. I suppose that means there are two Hells here," she said with a sad smile. Her hand pressed at her forehead with grim memory. "One of the things down there claimed I was it's father. It's like a madhouse. You're lucky to have never been sent down."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:55 pm

"I guess that is true, one lesson i have learned from being on this island is that, this place will never cease to catch you off guard. I hope i don't ever run into that problem, nor the basement." I crossed my arms, sighed a little before sitting down on the bed, "So, how are we going to solve this problem of ours? I doubt Evy will be much help for it. So it is probably up to us to solve it right?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:37 am

"Hmm, what problem? We just need to get along well enough that we're comfortable sharing the bed. I'm sure there's plenty of room for all three of us," Sayuri said, glancing back over her shoulder at the mattress. "Yeah, we'll definitely all fit. We just need to be friends." The smaller woman smiled and stepped up until she was barely an inch away from Dawn, then leaned up on the balls of her feet and kissed her quickly and softly on the lips.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am

Dawn stops Sayuri very quick, and backs off a little, "sorry i am very dedicated, i still have my old room down the hall. i think if you want you can have it during some nights and vice versa." Dawn brushed her hair slightly aside and smiled, "how does that sound?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:18 am

Sayuri frowned deeply and seemed to consider. "Why should we have to split it up? If you want, I'll keep my hands off, but that's no reason to get bashful. It's not like we get much of a chance to be modest most of the time in this horrid place, so why waste time and energy trying to keep it up?" One hand slid free of the cloak and curled back to rest on her hip as the smaller woman stared up the other.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:29 am

"It's just how i am, i know it doesn't mean much these days on this campus, but it's how i am, what makes me special i guess." Modest wasn't a word she use to describe herself, more like being safe is the word, although that too isn't exactly right. "I wanted to do that because Evy and i never really got along, it's usually in extreme conditions that she and i get alone, hence why. we got into a fight one actually, i ended up hitting her before Kim took over. we are just that different."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 am

"Oh," she said, taking a better grasp of what Dawn was asking for. "Ohhhh. You want me to move in over there so Evy will follow when she's in charge and you won't have to see her as much?" Sayuri's hand slid away from her hip and tapped thoughtfully on her nose with one finger. She frowned slightly and screwed her face up in consideration, then nodded. "I'm not sure she'll go for that, but I'll talk to her about it. I mean, if you two are gonna be at each other's throats, it's probably safer if-" Her words cut off as the realization of everything Dawn had said finally sank in. Her expression turned grim and steady as she turned and stared back at the older woman. "You hurt my Evy?"

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:28 pm

"Hmm, wouldn't call it hurt, it was more of a shoving, i probably thought of something else." Dawn scratched her head and sighed, she was too tired, maybe her head is playing games with her. It has happened before, so it isn't new to her, especially now, when she's tired her mind usually takes over and does things. "I don't know, i am very tired, Kim isn't exactly letting me sleep good every single night." Then looking up at the top of the dorm bed, "I sometimes think i am not meant to be here a second time, maybe it was a fluke..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 am

"You hurt Evy. Don't try to change the subject." The girl shoved her nose in the air and sniffed hard at the air. "I knew it. Old leather. You smell like Her. You think you can confuse me, hide yourself in some normal girl's body, but you slipped up! I can smell you now. I know what you are."

Sayuri snarled loudly and snatched a dagger back into her hand, then held it out at her side. "I'll kill you, bitch. I'll cut your throat and make you take this thing off me." She shoved the larger part of the cloak over her shoulder and held up her left wrist, showing the leather bracelet to Dawn briefly before the arm snapped back to her side for balance.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:24 am

I sighed quietly and shook my head, thinking to myself, Aye, people on the campus these days, either violent or just plain weird. Maybe i wasn't suppose to be back on the campus after all... Well if this girl, killed me maybe i would just not have to worry about anything else? Problem was, I have been trained for self defense, I know fully well that my own fighting style will be more then a match for this girl's own. Yes Evy and I didn't get well, i knew that, but i never would HURT Evy, knowing Kim and Evy are the same person, hurting one would just be like hurting the other. Oh well guess she really wants to fight.

Dawn continues to shake her head, giving off a soft sigh, with her eyes closed, goes into her unique Pi Qua Quan stance, but start second guessing herself. I don't want to hurt this girl either, maybe i can goat her into using her knife so i can die in peace? Dawn slowly stretched her legs out, before angrily punching the floor with her right fist, it made a small dent on the carpet, but Dawn punched hard enough for her own hand to start bleeding, before going back into her stance. "Fine if you want it this way, mind you, you won't stand a chance unless you use that knife behind your back."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 am

"Cut your throat. Free us all. Stop hiding!" Sayuri roared suddenly at Dawn and swung the blade out to point it at her. Her other hand snatched back under the cloak and came back with a fork in its grasp. She glanced at the utensil, growled, and threw it into the carpet at her feet, then grabbed another knife from the heavy fabric. The two weapons wavered slightly in her hands as she stared at the other woman and twitched slightly.

It's Her. She's come back to claim me. I have to kill her first. If I have her head, the others will leave me be. Then I can save Evy. I can save them all. Escape. Kill. Need to see where she actually is. Need her to stop shimmering. Sayuri's mind burned and slid beneath itself as hallucinations began to take hold, warping the room around her in hideous ways. All of it bent towards the woman standing before her and demanded her blood, but her body remained steady, waiting for the revelation of what she was sure the monstrosity's true form was.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:03 am

Hmm, something didn't sit right with her, all of it. Not like she ever had a thought about killing herself before, but this girl is completely nuts. There was a difference between being angry, and being insane, she was obviously, well at the moment, insane. No Dawn can't let her kill me, not yet, she's too insane and confused to notice any difference. Her instincts have always been right, this 6th sense, most times are vague, however at times it can be dead on. This is one of those rare times, how can she snap this girl out of it. Dawn hardly KNEW her, so what can she really do?

What would i do? If i think the person in front of me was a monster, what would i do to be sure that the girl knew she was real. Maybe Dawn did have to put her life on the line. So with that in mind, Dawn snapped out of her fighting stance, and got on her knees and dropped her head forward. Saying out loud, "Kim, if you can hear me, when i die, please don't be sorry, fight on and be sure to beat this campus." So with that all said, i closed my eyes and waited.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 am

Trap. A trap. It had to be a trap. She would do that. She liked the pain. She'd wait until Sayuri thought she had her bleeding and wounded, then the trap would close. No. She needed to make more distance. She needed to use the range to her advantage. At least she was solid now, even if she was still hiding as the blond woman.

Sayuri stepped slowly back, watching her nemesis warily, and resettled the flint knife in her right hand. She'd spent hours balancing the thing, months if you counted the long lost weapons she'd trained herself on, and more than that practicing in their throwing. With all that time, even her shakiest aim would ring somewhat true. Her hand snapped out forward and released the thing such that, if she didn't dodge, the edge would slide smootly over the curve of Dawn's outer right arm. A grazing blow would test her enemy.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:15 am

Dawn closed her eyes, on her knees just waiting, when she felt a sting on her right arm. She knew it wasn't a real strike, just a graze, for some reason. Dawn doesn't look but knows most likely her right arm will be bleeding red now too, it hurts, it stings, but it wasn't as painful as she thought it would be. Then again she expected her to just stab her to death, Dawn just still there, with her eyes closed and waited for another slash maybe.

Dawn started to think though, if she survived this, how would she turn this girls view around? She knows she is a senior, her years says it enough, if she wasn't lying of course but she never knew a senior to be this crazy, none of her class, even with so much years would be this crazy. To quick to judge maybe? Dawn knew that first hand when she first got to here, judge quickly isn't a thing to do here, although it is right at times, but against fellow students, or monsters in disguise you need to be more cautious. If I survive this, this is probably a lesson i would teach her, even Evy knew better and we don't agree on things very often.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next