View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Nerves (for Miss Steel) (Completed) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Miss Steel)
Violett stared up, wide-eyed with horror, trembling where the chain touched her. She flinched as it caressed her cheek, turning her head in the hopes of getting it off.

"You're... Ahh!" she whimpered as the chain brushed over the curve of her breast.

Shuddering, she tried to back away, but froze when the foot placed itself on her. She closed her eyes, moaning softly as the chain wrapped around her breast.

No... NO.... She couldn't say it!

No.

She had to be strong.

"'Josh was weak and pathetic, Mistress..."

Opening her eyes, she glared up defiantly, then sighing in defeat.

"...but he was smart to avoid a whore like me. I belong here, being useful to the things that want to use me..."

Sobbing softly, she squirmed a little, trying to pull out from under Steel's foot.

"Are you happy now, you vampire?"

Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:34 pm

"Not just yet. If you won't be taking my foot, you'll have to take something else, because, like any slut, you need to be filled. Oh, and please, don't confuse me with some base parasite. You're smarter than that, though not by much. Since you did such a nice job with your lines, though, I'll let you improvise your next one. Tell me what you want in you. Tell me how you want to be fucked. Ask nicely enough and admit to what you are and I might even oblige you instead of just chilling you with another chain." The gray woman licked her lips and pulled her foot barely away, then pressed it onto Violett's thigh to trap her leg against the ground.

The long chain leash tightened up again until it was rubbing uncomfortably at the back of the young woman's neck, and the living metal continued to grope and knead at her flesh teasingly. Yellow-gray eyes wandered slowly over the student's stripped body, drinking in every inch of her there on display, as the dark gray tongue once more slid hungrily along cold lips.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 am

Violett shuddered, squirming as the chains teased and caressed her pert little breasts, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Mistress... I'm frightened.... Please... I'm sorry.... Please... I'm a frightened little mouse... And I'm begging you to stop.... Please..."

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 am

"Stop what, little mouse? Playing with you? I'm so sorry, my dear, but you can't get me to stop just by asking nicely. No mouse ever escaped a cat that way." She laughed softly and folded her arms over her chest. "You didn't ask for something else to go in there at all, though, so I'm afraid you're getting another chain."

With a thud, a third length of chain slammed into the ground in a heap. The end of it danced up alive and slid out across the floor until the tip of the thing rubbed at Violett's bared slit.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:38 am

Violett squirmed and struggled, staring at the chain as it crept closer, slowly, oh so slowly...

"No... No..."

Whimpering softly as the cold metal brushed the lips of her cunt, Violett tried to pull away, her pussy slowly moistening from the terrible atentions of the cold, cold metal...

But it still hurt as it began to slide in. She was too scared to be aroused, and the links were so big, the metal so rough...

"NO! AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! OH god, oh god it hurts....Mistress...please... Anything but this...." she begged.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 am

Fear and pain suffused Steel's mind like honeyed wine. Such wonderful flavor for so little effort. The first part had been a little bumpy, but the payoff was well worth it. The chain continued to press slowly into Violett as she begged, and the other gripped tighter at her pert mound of flesh.

"Anything but this? I can think of ten things off the top of my head you'd like a lot less than having your cunt filled with a cold, slightly rough chain, slut. You should choose your words more carefully if you want me to take you seriously." Her voice was steady again and cold to match her name and favored implements. The gray woman's foot pressed harder at the young woman's inner thigh to trap it harder against the ground. "Make me an offer. Make it a good one. Ask me nicely, and I'll give you some fun." Yellow-green eyes glimmered in the low light as they watched the girl writhing against the cold, smooth floor.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 am

Violett shuddered, closing her eyes, whimpering as the cold, cruel metal caressed her body.

"Please, Mistress... Oh god... Please put something warm and nice in me... It hurts...Please... Oow!.... Please take the pain away, please love me..."

She sobbed quietly,squirming and trembling as the rough metal teased her most sensitive areas, the skin of her breasts becoming raw and red and agitated, her tight sex dry and irritated as the hints of pleasure had given way to pure, terrifying pain.

"Please... Be my friend, Mistress.... Please, please make it stop hurting..."

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:06 pm

With a thud, the gray woman's face was brought within a bare inch of Violett's as she dropped to the floor above her. "What will you do for me, girl? If you're going to ask me to give up your suffering, I have to have something to show for it. That's what friends do. They compromise. Offer me something nice, something I'd like, and I'll give you something you'll like." Her face dipped down as her tongue slid out and ran along the girl's cheek.

Still the chain pressed and wriggled into the dry folds, heedless of the girl's sobbing and pleading. The links of the thin slowly turned over and around within her, stretching her walls. The other chain wrapped up between the Steel and Violett's bodies and pressed tighter across both of the girl's breasts. Cold breath spilled over the wet mark the tongue left as the monstrous woman laughed softly.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Violett shookher head sobbing and whimpering softly. She was sure she would start to bleed inside after much more of this, and the grip of the chains has making it harder and harder for her to breathe, her nipples rubbed sore and raw by the cold, rough metal.

"I'm sorry... Mistres... I'm so sorry.... Oh god, it hurts..." she pleaded, "I don't know what you want... Please, please Mistress, make it stop..."

Staring into Steel's eyes, Violett squealed in disgust at the cold, slimy tongue that ran across her cheek.

"Please... Please Mistres... Just tell me what you want... If you want someone better... someone strong..."

Somehing had crossed Violett's mind. Something contrary to the little mouse crushed in the python-like graps of the metal... There was a nasty glint in her eye, a poisonous sort of look to the smle that crossed her face.

"Oh, Mistress... I know who you want... I have someone I can give you who needs to be taught..."

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 pm

This was an abnormal offer. The very fact that she wasn't simply begging for escape and offering to obey caught Steel slightly off guard. She grinned, though, and considered the little viper before her.

"Taught?" The chain smoothed and shrank just slightly at Violett's words. "You mean someone disobedient, who needs to learn to give up like you have? You can bring her to me?" The pressure over the girl's chest subsided. "I have to know first, who and why? We don't hold class down here for just anyone, you know." The gray woman peeled away from her prey and settled back so that she was partially sitting across the girl's waist. Her arms folded over her chest as she tightened her hold on the leash.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Violett smiled, whimpering a little at the chain, but sighing in relief as it shrunk and smoothed out. A sly smile crossed Violett's face.

"Her name is Priss, Mistress... And she raped me. Twice. She beat me up both times, too... Not in a disciplinary way, not in your way Mistress, she did it with her fists and she pushed me down the stairs... She's a thug, mistress, a delinquent.. and I don't think she understands what side she's on, either..."

Violett chuckled, staring up at the Steel woman in a mix of relief and anticipation.

"We both benefit, don't we, mistress? I'm avenged, and you get someone you'll enjoy more than me.... Isn't that what friends do, Mistress?"

Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 pm

The gray woman blinked twice down at Violett, then smiled broadly. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, followed by another, before the torrent of maniacal laughter broke free of her throat. She fell back on her hands and knees over the girl as the chain drove suddenly hard up into her.

"You know, I have this personal policy of not attempting to correct the other monsters, bitch. Now, this Priss may have been as pink and soft as you, but she sounds like just as much a beast as any I've seen. Besides, from the looks of you, she gave you exactly what you deserved. Now, little slut, your deal does sound rather fair. Your suffering for someone else's. I'll even still let you choose who, though Priss is not an acceptable solution. You'll find a girl and you'll convince her to come down here within two days of your leaving, or I'll come into your room while you sleep and visit upon you all the horrors you were going to save yourself twice over. In the meantime, you wanted something warm and smooth, and you shall have it."

The chain completely reshaped itself into a thick, smooth shaft of warm metal as it withdrew from the girl. The one wrapped over her chest dug itself into the floor beside her head for support as gray fingers took over its duties, kneading and tugging at the tender flesh. Steel bent down and licked softly again at the girl's skin below her ear.

"Do try to enjoy this, girl. It's so difficult keeping myself from tearing at you," she whispered venomously.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:24 am

Violett gasped and shuddered, maoning softly as she squirmed, slowly becoming aroused.

"Mistress... You... You can't be serious... Priss is a student, like me... She's everything you said you hated... Are you just tryingto find another way of hurting me? Is this white wine and red wine for you? Are you only punishing the innocent, and I have to bring a friend so they'l never trust me, or do you expect me to drag someone out of their bed so you don't have to? I can't break into rooms like you.. But friends... I.... I'm confused..."

Squirming and moaning as her nipples stiffened at the efforts of the gray fingers holding her in place, Violett closed her eyes.

"Do you really think friends should betray each other, Mistress?"

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 am

"Yes! When it's your life or hers, there is only one right answer. Think, if all of you girls martyred yourselves for each other, who would be left? You're already pathetic, slut. Don't be stupid too." Teeth bit lightly at the soft skin of Violett's neck to pull it up towards the lapping tongue. "You'll do it or I'll make tonight look like gentle and kind. You'll find me some prey for one night, or you'll never sleep again for the nightmares I shall bring you. It's too late to back out, now. You've made an offer. Sluts like you don't get the luxury of changing their mind."

Thumbs flicked across the student's hardened peaks as the gray woman's hands slid to her sides and dug hungrily at her flesh. The shaft slammed sharply up into her slit, hard enough to lift Violett from the ground, and held there for a long, terrible moment. One hand slid away and ducked into the gray vest hanging open, then came back out with the cuffs from before. The leather things were pressed suddenly around one of the girl's wrists, then the other. The buckles tightened themselves as her arms were stretched up above her head with the cold leash trailing along her neck and her cheek.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 am

Violett shrieked as the massive metal cock lifted her off the floor, sobbing softly as the gray woman taunted and teased her.

Blushing in shame as she was cuffed, she looked away in shame and confusion.

"But I didn't agree to that, Mistress... I'll need more than two days..."

She shuddered as her arms were forcefully rased, panting softly.

"Mistress..."

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next