View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The other woman ((for Dawn)) 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Re: The other woman ((for Dawn))
Blood. The monster loved to have her own blood spilled. She never hid it. Red blood. That was wrong. Everything was wrong. She should be taunting Sayuri now, should have given up the disguise, should have...

Wasn't. Lies. Tricks. Tricking herself. "Fuck," the dark-haired woman said before her mind finished turning over. The other weapon clattered to the ground as she rushed forward and dropped to her knees beside Dawn.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I'msosorry yousmelledlikesomeoneelse itdoesn'tlooktoodeep I'llgetyouabandage andthenI'llmoveintoyourroom andyou'llneverhavetoseemeagainIpromise." Words rushed from her throat as she gingerly inspected the cut and began scrambling around in her cloak for something to use as a bandage and finally came back out of the thick fabric with a clean scrap of white cloth, which she began tying around Dawn's arm.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:38 pm

I opened my left eye, keeping my right eye closed and looked. What the hell just happened? I was more then confused right now, was she back to normal? I pondered as i slowly sat down and let her bandage my slashed arm, trying to grasp on just happened. I didn't want to ask but this girl looked very very nervous, her voice was trembling like a madman. What the heck just happened? "Uh...thanks...i think." Dawn used her free hand and scratched her head.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 am

Sayuri was panting hard with her eyes wide as she stared back at Dawn. "Y-you'rewelcome." After long moments, her breathing slowly calmed and she seemed to fully regain herself. "I'm so sorry about that. I smelled an old enemy of mine and I thought you were her. She's sneaky. The things in the basement won't leave me alone. They're everywhere. I have to be wary all the time. It makes finishing the list really hard." Her eyes lit up suddenly. "You can fight. You can help." Sayuri fished about in her cloak again and shoved a crumpled piece of paper with her to-do list into Dawn's hand. "Will you?"

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 am

"I will, i guess, who is she anyway? That gets you so... angry?" How can someone get confused between the Dorms and the Basement? Maybe something scared her so much she's just that afraid of her, or whatever it is. "I don't think you should just be in the Basement, it's a horrible place. for the long years i been on Shokushu High, i never been in the Basement once. Just thinking about that place scares the living hell out of me."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:15 am

"No one. I don't wanna talk about it." Sayuri drew back into her cloak, growing suddenly sulky. "I try not to go back, but there are things down there I need for the list, and sometimes I forget where I am or when I am and think I'm still training. I got a lot stronger down there, fighting the creatures, but now everything's confusing. It makes finishing the list really difficult." She bundled the heavy fabric tighter around herself and turned to look at Dawn again. "I'll move out. I didn't really leave anything here anyway. I carry home with me, for the most part," she continued, tugging at the hem of the cloak to indicate it.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:58 am

"You sure...? I don't mind going back and forth between my old dorm and this one. I am sure Kim won't mind either." The basement, one of the scariest places on the campus, even for her. I never been there, for as long as i remember, the last time i was even remotely close to the basement was only when i was moving between classes. I don't need to find out what goes on there... "Honestly, the place is bad, even for me, as long as i remember i haven't been there. That place gives me the creeps."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:27 am

"It's bad. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. And I just need somewhere to sleep. If you don't want me to sleep here, I'll sleep there. I'll just come over sometimes to see Evy, okay? Or... maybe she'll come over there and see me. We'll figure something out. Will you help, though? I think I know how we can get home," Sayuri said, pressing the list back towards Dawn hopefully. Her eyes shone as they sought out the older woman's.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 am

Dawn's voiced perked at the voice of going home, "y-you know how to get home...?" I sat down on the bed and thought quietly to myself, "i would...would just love to go home...as much as i have friends here, i want to be home...i have so much to look forward too." i would honestly do anything to go back home, to take the rest of her remaining classmates home with her. Although the thought of leaving the rest of the students here bothered her. No one should stay here, no one.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 am

"No leaving friends! We just need to all strike at once and take a boat. A few might have to stay behind," Sayuri said as she sat on the bed and pointed to the bottom of the list. "First we have to disrupt them, though. We have to start killing the monsters and we have to burn down or blow up the classrooms. Once all the girls are stuck in the dorms for fear of us causing more chaos, we can get everyone together and start organizing. It'll work. I know it'll work. I... I was gonna go over to one of the chemistry rooms before you came home. Sometimes they leave them open. I have a small stash of things we can use to make bombs. You'll help, right?"

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:38 am

"I will sure help Sayuri, but the problem is, i don't think there IS a boat. i have searched the campus and there isn't one. i still remember when i first got here, it was from a plane." Dawn shook her head, Sayuri had a great idea, but that plan won't work since, there ISN'T a ship to take over and run away from. If there was one, Dawn would have done so already, and did what she can to get away. "You have any other plans? i don't think we are able to hijack a plane, let alone fly one..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:02 am

Sayuri frowned deeply at the list and snatched out a pencil to begin jotting down notes furiously. No boats? But there were docks. There had to be boats. Didn't she arrive on a boat? That wasn't important. She just had to change a couple things on the to-do list.
"No, no, we can take a plane, we just need someone who can fly. I'll try and find someone. I'm sure there's a pilot around somewhere. Or we take the actual pilot hostage and make him do it. Yeah! That's it. Shouldn't be hard. Just cut on him a little until he's afraid of dying and we'll be fine. Yeah." She scrawled out on the piece of paper more and smiled, then paused at the list of names near the bottom. "While we're talking about it, can you think of anyone or anything that needs to die before we leave? I've got a few, but it'd be nice to have a complete list of the more terrible, killable creatures."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Dawn put her hands on Sayuri's shoulders and shook her head, trying to calm her down. "Calm down hun, i can't believe i am saying this but Evy might be right. Need to calm down and think things through." I knew that was right too, as much as they have things very different, Evy has some things right. Being calm and thinking things through before acting on them are better. "Ya, i have thought about it actually, but never acted on it. the only problem is knowing when the plane lands, and where it lands. I know the dock is there, but i am starting to believe, they land some where not on the campus, and takes a ship here. Since we don't seem to hear the...plane landing...you know?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 am

"Then... then... we take the ship to the plane and then fly home?" Sayuri stared hopefully at Dawn. "I need to finish the list. I can't rest until I finish the list. One last flight and I can rest forever. I can make it all end when you're all free." She started shaking visibly in Dawn's hands as tears welled up in her eyes. "I need to rest. It needs to stop. There needs to be an ending. No more. Please no more. Not graduation. Not here forever. Have to escape. Have to be free." Her fingers dug sharply at the carefully constructed list, tearing the paper, as a soft drop landed on the ragged middle of it.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:01 am

"Calm down hun, seriously you need to sleep. I have been roaming around the campus a lot, trying to find a way out, when i do i will act on it, you can count on it." I held her hands and kissed Sayuri on the cheek. I know from personal experience how absolutely wrecking just wanting out of this campus will take on a person's sanity. I have always thought about just leaving this campus but it takes a long time to even figure out how they got here. Everything has pointed to a plane, then boat to the campus. "We will figure it out, don't you worry about it."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:43 am

Sayuri nodded slightly at Dawn's words, then smiled and pressed her cheek back into the kiss. She took a slow, deep breath to calm herself and nodded again. "Yeah. We'll all help each other out and figure a way free. At least they won't graduate me if I don't go to class." She bent forward and kissed back at the blond woman's cheek. "Thank you. I can see why Kim loves you." The dark-haired woman started to lean forward for another kiss, then stopped herself and sat back on her heels. "I'm sorry. I'm used to Evy and the others, I suppose."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next