View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Nerves (for Miss Steel) (Completed) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Miss Steel)
"So it's acceptable for someone to suffer if they were mean to you, slut? You said you'd bring me someone who needs to be taught a lesson. Every girl here needs to be taught a lesson. If you want more time to pick one out, you'll have to ask nicely," Steel whispered to the trapped girl as she stretched her arms farther up. She leaned back and drank in the sight of Violett trapped there on the floor. The shaft slid back and began pumping smoothly and evenly into the girl. The free hand wrapped up under one breast and began rolling it deeply in its grasp.

"You are rather lovely once you're in your element, girl. You belong here, on the floor, fucked and whimpering."

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 am

Violett shook her head, gasping and whimpering as the huge metal cock pounded mercilessly in and out of her.

"No I don't, Mistress! I belong in a nice warm bed with people I love! I tried to give you someone I knew was guilty... Why isn't that good enough? Why are you so cold, Mistress?"

Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 am

"Would you rather I burned with anger and rage, slut? Would you rather I viciously punished you for everything agitating you've said? I will. You're not getting out of this untouched. In any case, what's the point of giving you two things nice if I only get one? I get to abuse her, you get this nicer attention, and you get vengeance? That's hardly fair. You'd bring me her anyway. I know you'll try."

The shaft twisted as it thrust faster in and out of the bound girl to further stir her juices. It lessens the pounding slightly, intent on slowly blending the previous pain into naught but pleasure. Fingers pinched and tugged at Violett's nipple teasingly, and the cool tongue pressed itself again at her neck.

"Heh. People you love. No one could ever love a pathetic fucktoy like you."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 am

Wincing at the cold touch of the metal tongue, Violett shrieked as the metal hand pinched her nipple.

"You think I'd deal with that psycho again if I had any choice in the matter? You're out of your mind, Steel! I only named names because I thought YOU'D go get her!"

Struggling with all the strength her tiny body could offer, Vioedto pull away from the metal prick defiling her, sweating and panting and moaning from effort and arousal.

"All you've been doing is abusing my body and bending everything I say into something that's nothing like what I meant... I don't know why I listend to you... You're worse than a monster. You're trying to make me feel ugly... Instead of just plain. You're the enemy within, aren't you?"

Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:15 am

"WHAT?! Your wonderful deal was to tell me who to fetch down here? Stupid bitch! I thought you wanted to end your torment. What kind of deal was that?"

With a sudden rattle of chain the gray woman was on her feet and pulling the leash up with the cuffs attached to it to force Violett to sit up. The warm metal shaft pounding into her slowed its motions and followed the change in angle seamlessly.

"That's it. Enough being nice." Steel sat in a chair that hadn't been there a moment before and guided the girl forcibly across her lap. "You're going to count out loud each swat or I'll have to start at the beginning again. We're going to ten." Her flat hand smacked at Violett's bare ass as the chain began thrusting smoothly into her again and the long chain attached to her wrists and neck was tightened against the ground.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:34 am

Violett squirmed and struggled in her bonds. She was now past fear and out the other side, having reached the point of hysterics, a wild, far-away look in her wide eyes.

"Of course I wasn't going to BRING her! I would have taken YOU to HER if you'd asked, but do I look like I could bring someone like that ANYWHERE?!?!"

Struggling and grunting as she was put over the Steel woman's lap, she gasped and whimpered as the chain roughly penetrated her.

"If you want something specific, SAY something, damn it! Would it kill your big ominous mojo to just come out and ASK instead of being vague just 'cause you think it's creepy? It's NOT! It's INFURIATING! SPECIFICS, DAMN YOU!"

Coughing and wheezing, Violett collapsed in Steel's lap, her throat raw and sore from the shouting.

"...sorry, mistress..." she rasped, "i just can't read minds is all..."

Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 am

"What? Oh, how rude of me. Sometimes I forget how sad you things are. Here, I'll spell it out for you nice and clearly. You've taken an uncivil tongue with me, so you're going to need to be punished to learn not to do that. We're friends, but I'm still in charge, and it's my duty to keep you in line. Now, we've lots more fun to have down here showing you what wonderful things can come to you when you're an obedient slut, but after that you're going to do something for me. You're going to find a student, any student, and you're going to get her to come back down here. If you don't do this within, oh, a week, that sounds fair, I'll visit you in your room and give you nightmares that will not cease until you obey."

Steel leaned back and sighed. The shaft slowed itself as she spoke and remained calm as it worked carefully in and out of the girl. Cool fingers rubbed gently at her bare rear and up along Violett's spine.

"Do you have any other questions before we get back to what needs to be done?"

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:15 am

Gasping softly, Violett listened, breathing raggedly, shuddering at this cold being's idle strokes. What the floor was opened for questions, she had one more ready.

"what are you?" she wheezed.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:59 am

"I am everything and nothing. I am daughter to Straps and Sayuri, mother to Magnes and thousands of my little spiders. Is that what you wanted to know, or were you looking for some species name to classify me by? I haven't one. Now, I've given you something, your turn to count once before your next question."

Her hand slid away into the air and snatched forward again, landing across both cheeks of Violett's ass with a light smack.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 am

Violett shook her head.

"You can't be everything... You're not warm hands, or sunshine, or..."

Squealing in pain, Violett yelped as the cold gray woman brought her hand down on her tender backside.

"...One..." she whimpered, defeatedly.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:27 am

"I could be, if I wished," Steel said as she reached her other hand out and wriggled it before Violett's eyes. The palm and fingers shifted color and texture rapidly from smooth and cold through sharp and red, on to pink and soft, and back to their normal form. "See? Anything I want. I just like being as I am. Now, keep counting."

Another swat landed on the girl's ass as the other hand pressed at her back to hold her steady.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 am

Staring in awe as the gray woman's hand changed, warming and becoming normal, Violett felt herself smile involuntarily... But that smile faded as the hand returned to what the strange, cruel woman inexplicably treated as normal.

That was when the other hand struck her from behind, drawing a yelp of pain and surprise from the tightly-bound girl. Just a hint of arousal was mixed in... Steel's thumb had brushed against her clit while she was spanking Violett, presumably by accident... But Violett wasn't going to making

Violett closed her eyes, wincing at the stinging pain and the tiny, humiliating drop of pleasure.

"Two! Two! How can you LIKE being like this?"

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:59 am

"How can I not? I get whatever I want, whenever I want. I have pure, raw control of you sad pink things. How can you like being the way you are?" Steel punctuated her question by spanking Violett again. The blow landed lower this time, right at the edge of where her ass met her upper thighs. The other hand pressed tightly at her back as the blow landed, and the smooth, warm shaft began thrusting slowly into the girl again.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:45 am

Yelping and moaning as the cold woman's hand struck, Violett gasped, trembling and whimpering as the warm metal dick began pumping in and out of her once more.

"Thu... Threee..." she moaned, ashamed. It wasn't just that blow number two had brushed her more intimate parts,she realized now.... something about just being spanked was turning her on... She'd been a naughty, naughty girl, after all...

No! Stop thinking like that!

"It....It's hard to explain what a heart is like, Mistress..."

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:50 am

"A heart? I don't want you to describe blood circulation or some silly concept of love. I mean to say, how can you enjoy being such a bad, bad girl that needs to be punished?" She landed another sharp swat to Violett's curved rear and chuckled softly. The smooth shaft picked up speed as it slid into the woman and twisted faster and harder within her walls. Fingers curled into her hair and held her steady there across the Steel's lap as another blow cracked into the echoing chamber around them.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next