View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari)
Misery is me only company as he casts me from his bed. Casts me aside like a piece of garbage only ‘cause I find his cock so irresistible. With me eyes wet with tears I look back at him an see the seething rage etched upon his face. I’d been close…close an know the words brought terror to me heart.

Consorting with demons, what could be worse? Me an angel of vengeance at the hands of god himself an these foul beasts from the pits of hell. The knot formed in me throat that would not let me swallow…I wallowed in self pity that no slave should feel. But only for a time….for the spell ended an the stench of brimstone filled the air. Suddenly I knew, like a bolt from heaven itself. A slave serves her master no matter what. The lord had said so when asked, an he wuz me master. I too had a part in this, for I had chosen the harem outfit, the role of entertainer an sex slave.

An as the pain tore into me head from being lifted by me hair a new piece descended upon me. all I had to do wuz survive…. An do what an entertainment slave would do. Entertain. I had lil time to reflect.

Pain hit me once more as the foul critter plopped me like an open sack of potatoes upon his thick hard shaft. Thank fully I’d been stretched my me master, for I fear what might have happened if I had not. Soon another filled me from behind an a weight took to me shoulder. When I dared open me mouth to scream in the pain I felt the noise wuz stifled by the prick that rammed its way down me throat.

I swear they took their delight in me pain. The imp seeming to hold himself with in me till me body thrashed in desperation an only then released me to breath…a few breaths….a very few. The others, pounded into me, taking me body like if wuz a mere rag doll an shifting their thrusts to push me in new an painful ways. Fingers found me rings, pulled on them till me breasts stretched an I swore me nipples would be wretched off.

An in me misery an pain I ….I ….found pleasure at their hands. Felt the heat within build. Survive….but what if…what if survival meant to get them off without cumming me self. What if his intent wuz to teach me control with this test. Much like the other the night before. An me…I could not jus sit back this time. No, I had to work. Had to get them to cum till they had all done their best an I wuz left still in need. But me mouth is full an I cannot voice me concerns to me master. Still it is better to be safe than sorry I reckon.

I let me tongue play along the imps dick, trying ot tease him into coming. An as I work to please me masters guests I feel me own pleasure. I feel them shift, feel them find new ways to amuse themselves as the slave they hold begins to play with them, to tease with me cunt…me ass….to wiggle an move in their embrace. But I vow I will not cum…will not all so I may regain me masters bed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:36 pm
Profile WWW

They continue to use her and take great delight in your tight ass, pussy, and mouth as the hound demon had no hole to play with at the moment as it went over and lay next to it's master as I reach down and pet his head as I pay little attention to what was being done to my servent, my slave. If she succeded or not that was the point, nothing else mattered.

I wanted her to figure it out for herself, but my Imp always did have a big mouth. "Hmmm, that's it suck my cock you whore. I'm sure you'll cum on my two brothers cocks and then the master will really cast you aside. After all a woman who is weak enough to cum on the cocks of vile demons when she's such a staunch believer in the lord isn't worthy to share the bed of our master, or so goes it with others like you." He said with a laugh.

"Pizyap! You talk too much, get back to work before I decide that Fulgorm here deserves your spot and you should go back to the twisting nether." I tell him as you see him go blank for a moment before taking his frustation out on you as he then pulls hard on your hair to drive his cock down your throat more as the two other demons laugh and try and match there thrusts into your body.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Nipples long ignored in me months of solitary find lil solace as they scrap ‘gainst the sandpaper like skin of me masters servant. For a slave, they care not what I feel. Only that they feel the pleasure of me body an take it as they wish. Yet I shall do what I can to pleasure them, for it is my masters hand I desire most. An if I must pass through a taste of hell to get there once more an remain there then I shall.

The imp only verifies me thoughts. Makes me realize the danger that lies in our dance. I aim to end it sooner, by ensuring that each takes pleasure in me body long before I do. That once more I go to me masters bed in a full state of lust. An yet even there is yet another trap. For I will be hot an ready, an he jus getting started once more. Best that I pleasure them well, an quickly so I am not living on the edge when I find me self back in me masters bed.

Working Pizaps cock even harder with me tongue an lips I attempt to draw his cum from him. Even as he uses me in his own way, thrusting, holding….laughing as I gasp for air an moan with the two cocks that fill me. He seems to take delight in me attempts to pleasure him while he works himself in an out of me mouth to his own time an pleasure.

With me hands free I take one an hold the large demons cock as it plunges in an out of me pussy, milking him with me hand an providing a extra level of sensation from jus that of me pussy. For the imp I use me other hand an roll it up an down his shaft in a twisting motion in time with his thrusts. I find delight as I feel them twitch within me hot embrace. Feel pleasure in their moans of joy. A slaves power…to give pleasure regardless of what.

I pray the lord give me strength so I do not cum on the cocks of these vile creatures. For that the demon speaks the truth, an I am not weak. Me belly flip flops in happiness but does not drive mo o’er the edge. Not yet at any rate….sadly there is no way for me to talk, not with Pizyap’s cock in me mouth. No way for me to egg them on then to moan round his hard shaft an wiggle me body tween them.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

Your actions were too much for Pizyap apparently as you add your hand to the mix as he continues to cry out and call you vile names, such as whore, slut, cum bucket, ect. He soon cums filling your mouth with his lava hot seed giving you a good amount to swallow as he then pulls free.

"Damn slut, that's one hot mouth you have there. Feel free to call me anytime when your giving out blow jobs." He says with a laugh as he may have been a quick shot, but that was fun for a being his size as he jumps down and sits down to watch you get double fucked between the two creatures. THe hunter groans hard as you use your hand to play with his cock.

"Hmmm, for a human you might pass as a lower level succubus." He said to you, the closest thing he would give her as a compliment as he speeds up due to this as your power influenced him as the unision the two were trying to create was disrupted as the thrusts were random and intermixing as you feel the big guy wanting to release while the purple void behind you continues to ream out your ass at his own slow pace now.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Greedily I swallow. There wuz a time in me life I would have spit it back at him for calling me names. But, I wuz a slave, How could I be. Even so it hurt. I had always prided me self on being a good girl. Yet long ago I had learned what me body desired an that I could only suppress it for so long. SO I swallowed an hoped he did not notice me humiliation. Yet he wuz a demon an it wuz a demons way to want to hurt. Perhaps he would take pleasure in knowing he had succeeded.

One down….three to go an two were busy. Working at me body an gaining their own sort of pleasure from me in the use. I kept reminding me self I had chosen to entertain an that would be me place as a slave. Sooooo switching hands I wormed me wet fingers back behind me head to the mouth of the purple one so he might smell and taste me pussy’s honey. I felt me fingers find his mouth, felt the teeth an tongue as he enjoyed the aroma an taste. Grinning I felt the press of their bodies as they both responded an wedged me in a tighter embrace. Each vying to find their own pleasure, less concerned with mine. Demons could be so selfish that way.

Heat flared deep inside me, an I knew I had but little time to have them take me an cum within….but I knew men. I knew what they liked. An Flattery an dirty talk might work wonders.

“Ohhh….yur both sooo big. Ohhhh….me pussy an ass are being stretched…ohhhhh. Do yah like me tight holes….do yah… ummmm….I want yah to cum….cum all in me or all o’er me…go ahead…fill me with yur seed. Take me….fuck me…fuck me tight pussy an ass….cum on…..harder….make me hurt….yah know what yah wanna do, so do it….oh yah….fuck me….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 am
Profile WWW

I chuckle at the way she went on. She had quite a mouth on her. Such things worked little on me, but my demon minions were so easy to control by femine charm, if Kazari wasn't so devoted to me I'm sure she could lead them all in a rebliion against me. Troublesome, but hardly a threat I thought.

However Cassie knew just the right buttons to push for demons as they thrust harder, the void grabs her breasts and squeezes them hard inticed by her juices as the fel hunter takes longer stabs. I sigh as I know how this was going to end and quickly.

About five minutes later as she worked on them like this the two demons cum. So pathetic. Kazari letting them have some of her servents made them such quick shots. Sigh I thought as they pull free still ready to go but I only gave them permission for one cumming leaving the hound type demon with no eyes.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 am

There stiff cocks expanded almost as one. I wiggled harder tween them as their bodies pressed even closer, the hands upon me breasts curling cruelly to crush them in his grip. Only then did the warm seed poor forth to fill me. I moaned in delight, coming close to the edge but fighting it back. How I hated to deny me self pleasure. It wuz not sum thing they taught us at the academy, that place of me former life. Now I wuz only a slave, an pleasing me master wuz all that wuz expected of me, a job I had done a shoddy affair with.

Still there wuz a small grin upon his disgusted face when I took a peek outta the corner of me eye. I hoped that grin wuz for me an not these despicable critters. Though perhaps I’d had it easy so far. The other three simply vanishing soon after they came. Only a despicable dog like creature left, blind, an hideous.

Recoiling inside at the sight of the thing I gazed at it. At least the other resembled humans, but this…this wuz an animal an it seemed me master held great store in its ability. That former part of me balked at the idea of taking it. Of letting it have its way with me. Ohhhhh, but the slave, new to the collar, Had to wonder jus why this thing. What could the catch be? A pet of Kazari’s would be well versed at pleasure, or pain knowing the demon as I did.

Curiosity ‘gan to get the better of me as I regarded it. The same curiosity that killed the cat I reckon. Would it behave as a beast? It wuz me duty to entertain all me masters guests if he so chose, an he had wanted me to entertain this one, so entertain I would.

I crawled low to the ground acknowledging its status as higher than mine. Cum dribbled down me legs as I came face to face with the creature an rolled over on me back, letting it know who the master wuz. Waiting…..wondering what it would like. Perhaps it wuz beast, perhaps it wuz intelligent; I had no way of knowing. A small twinge of desire sparking in me belly in anticipation. Perhaps that wuz what the master had waited for. Waited for me mind to become curious an start thinking ‘bout the sex to come, pushing me to new heights of passion an bringing me closer to the edge. Ohhhh, that wuz rotten an low down. Which of course only served to heighten me senses much ‘gainst me will.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Profile WWW

The creature growled at her as he saw her approach. I pick up a book and read as he then moves forward and uses the horns on his head to push you onto his back as it then moves next to your crotch opening you up as it seemed to focus on your pussy staring entintly for several minutes seeminly doing nothing.

Then it happened the pain and pleasure that is ripped from your body is music to me as the creature was able to devour magic, flesh, and souls. Oh I had no intention of having it do ether to her, but without the flesh being removed or some sort of intrustment the devouring of magic or the soul would still affect her and depending on where it was focused. It was focused on your pussy as it slowly drew out her soul, and held it out as it while I suppose the right way to say it would be nipple on it.

The pleasure was born from it's abilty to draw it out espeically around an area so senstive. The pain was from him nibbling and tasting it as the sensation was slowly spreading throughout her body rather then just her pussy.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 am

I lay, gritting me teeth as I feel as though me insides are torn from me body an drown out through me pussy. Pain…pleasure …. I feel the intensity of both an scream out. The screams fill the room, reverberate off the white walls to fall on deaf ears. This hound of hell….that nibbles an teased me very essence….how do I pleasure it? How?

I feel as though me body is lead, unable to move as muscles are alternately wracked with pain or tensed with pleasure. An as I lay helpless before this creature a thought hammers at me mind. Each white hot ‘bout of pain drives it away but only for a moment. Gasping me chest rising an falling in quick succession will me mind spins. Has the master given me an impossible task….what delights this creature, can it even cum….

Me eyes dart frantically, from master reading his book to the creature poised between me legs, acting as though he licks an nibbles at an object I cannot see. Each lick sends intense pleasure along me spine, the kind that arches your back an twists yur insides. Each nibble sends the worst pain imaginable as if me head will explode from the pounding of a migraine, as if me body itself is on fire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW

As it nibbles upon you it then moves it's two horns against your thighs and starts to rub them against your flesh as it seems to draw out more of your soul to chew on as it were as it feasts on the delightful meal it's master had allowed it to enjoy as it let out a growl of pleasure.

However if she would be able to see through this haze of pain and pleasure here laid the real test of my hunter. He had no need for a reproductive organ, that's true, that is unless aroussed to it, pleased into the act as it's horns were the key starting point as it rubed them against your legs. Two long ones about three foot long pointing forward like a bull from it's head as it let out growls as it rubbed against your soft flesh with them.

Alas this however could merely be seen as him enjoying his meal, the horns pointing at your body were merely grazing you because of his feasting. All could be explained away, even his growls were that of satisfaction. She would have to pick up on it, her empathy and slave intution would be honed if she could see past this trap.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:46 pm

Me hands tightened in the soft strands of carpet. I could feel me chances ebbing away…loosing to the haze of pain an pleasure this creature of darkness invoked from me body. I could feel it rub me widely spread thighs with its horns as it seemed to feast on sum thing tween me legs. Could this be a glimpse of hell itself? Creatures of this nature tormenting the lost souls of sinners.

Silently I cried out to me lord, an master of the heavens. I could not let me body fail to this hideous creature, but I knew not what to do as each lick, each nibble dragged me closer to the edge. How I prayed for strength...for wisdom….for anything to be able to overcome this mountain before me. While I prayed the beast continued his meal of me.

Gasping an panting in desperation I continued to silently plead. Me body felt to be slipping away piece by piece, feet now up…rubbing along the horns that played with me as I played back. I cried, tears down me face as I threw me head back on forth in agony one moment, in utter pleasure the next.

I needed those horns inside me…I needed a cock inside me…I could feel the hunger growing. In desperation for being filled I reached out with a hand an found the tip of each horn, rubbing it like I would a cock…wanting it inside me. feet moved further along the long hard shafts. An I trembled, still crying in me own misery…still praying fervently. But me body…me body wanted other things.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm
Profile WWW

It seems she was going to fail this test I thought with a sigh. Oh well just another mortal that failed to deliver on what she promised and what she said I thought as I go back to my book as the creature growls more as it continues to grind it's horns against her thighs.

However her desperation proved to be the light she might be seeking if she was able to see it as she grasped both horns with her hands and starts to stroke them, this caused the creature to whine almost like it was hurt or something else as it stopped it's feast on you letting the sensations that were pumeling her into oblivion before slip away as it relishs the feeling a bit before growling out and moving it's horns to toss you back as it growled out at you.

It did not trust the pleasure you gave as it was heading back to feast on you. I had made her take this creature last becuase if she could domanite this wild beast, seek and find how to bring it pleasure by force or sedectuion in some way it would be unable to feast upon her, unable to make her cum and give her time to cool off before she rejoined me in the bed, however if she hurried it along in his taming then he would cum too soon and only a brief rest would wait her, and likewise if she took too long the beast would grow tired and take what it wanted. So many traps lay for her, Could she avoid them. This was getting more intreasting.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 pm

The foul creature turned from me an set itself apart. We both regarded one another for a time. Long enough me breathe came easier, an it stopped its growling.

“Sorry, did you not enjoy, did I do sum thing wrong?” Perhaps silly things to ask this beast, But I had no idea jus how intelligent it might be an so it seemed best to treat it as if it were. Scootching me ass along the floor I closed the gap tween us letting me legs lead the way.

I could feel the ardor swirl in me body, desire thick as molasses in winter. I let me foot slid seductively beneath its maw, wondering if it would snatch me leg an sever it from me body that moment. How do you seduce a blind beast? An yet perhaps me own chemistry would help. The pheromones even now swirling round me body. Me ass an pussy dripping cum and me nectar as I slide forwards. Sex, the pungenat aroma of it seeped from every orifice an lay heavy ‘bout me body.

“would yah like to fuck me?....I’ll bet you’ll like it.” speaking as seductively as I knew how. Begging this creature to mount me…take me…cum in me. All so I could regain the bed that I had lost. All so I would be fucked by me master. Would he want me in his bed dripping of demon cum? Perhaps that wuz the trap. There wuz inevitably a trap for me to trip o’er here sum place. But did it truely matter?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

This seemed to be the best way to appease it as it heard and smelled, it's senses very sharp able to see through most illusions and such, a perfect anti magic demon or for one who hides in shadows. It's horns senstive still as it decided to test the waters as it moved forward distracted by the strong phermones and smell of sex in the air as it rubbed it's horns against your feet moaning in small things to test the water, to see if you could be trusted.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 am

The horns seem to strangely seek me out first. As if….as if it can feel things through them. Not like the critters of earth an me past. No, these horns seem to act more like a bugs antenna. As the touch the soles of me feet I giggle with the sensation.

“Ohh…that tickles….not at all nice…..” not that I didn’t enjoy it. After so long without sensation upon me flesh I looked forward to every encounter with every type of texture. I let it stroke me, then slowly as if coaxing a kitten into me hands I shifted me feet to slide them down his horns still keeping the edge of um ‘gainst me legs.

I breathed in deeply expanding me chest and settling me nerves. I tired to exude calm an understanding…a lil playful, an desire….for I felt nothing but desire as I slide closer, me feet an legs inching downwards as me sopping pussy with its mingling of scents grew every closer. I watched as his nose twitched in the air. Watched as the scents that must be traveling off me skin worked to entice it tween me legs. The things that the ADD did to their agents. Things that made the animals restless when we walked by. Nothing but attractants to speak a non verbal language of desire an lust. Things that made us such sought after slaves.

Creatures that could no longer get a hard on for a normal earth girl might very well succumb to the heady cocktail of scents an musk we exuded. Even more so when we were turned on…an I wuz turned on no matter how revolting the creature before me might be….

I slide me fingers down across me mound an opened up the rich cocktail of scents within me pussy to it. Fingers plunged inward to wipe the slick scent of desire across me inner thighs so it might be even more pungent. An in that lay danger, for I did not want to stop touching me self. I Had never been so alive. Never before had I felt the electricity like I did now with eath simple caress….

“ohhhhh,,,,,ummmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:33 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next