View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
I did not climb upwards, rather I rode the wave as it propelled me to dizzying heights. Every inch of me skin seemed to buzz with electricity, ever more so the center of me. That place his face now worked with his mouth. A place covered with a wriggling mass of flesh that moved heaven an earth below an above me.

For a moment I thought I heard the angels on high sing…an then new it wuz but me voice and that of the other girl. Gulping in air I tried to breath tween cries of passion. Some how I managed, even as the crest of the wave drew nigh an threatened to send me tumbling.

Lips touched me own, an hot breath blew across the flesh wet with me honey. His tongue ran along the swollen ridges of flesh that flanked me entrance. Danced along them that upwards, a darting tap upon me nub that sent me squirming in his embrace. Me hands clenched at the bald head, attempting to gain purchase were none wuz to be had. No longer could I control me legs as they encircled that large head an pinned it in place.

Me hips rolled under his assault. Mouth called out with longer mews and moans of joy. I could feel me time had come…feel me lips quiver as I crammed one hand into me mouth like a finger in the dyke….nothing but a vain attempt to stem the rising tide. The onslaught had arrived an I could do naught but ride it out to wherever it took me.

I bit me hand, an still there wuz no pain. Legs curled an pinned the head in place, squeezing down upon it as I raised me bum upwards, driving me middle into the mouth that teased an caressed me. I swear I would have broken a normal mans neck an popped his head clean off with the sudden clench as I tightened me entire body like a spring……

Explosions….they rocked me body. Wind buffeted me an it mattered not. The Cry of joy echoed off the walls of the chamber an could be heard o’er the soft patter of rain upon metal. Easily heard even on the second an third echo. An still I cried out…not once….not twice but almost continuously as me body climaxed in long sweeping spasms.

An still that mouth did not move…not even as I gasped in half laughter…half pleasure an half pain….

“Oh god in heaven…..hallelujah, glory to yah….” I yelled when I could finally think coherently enough to do sum thing other than twitch an moan…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 am
Profile WWW

For one such as Kouzakai it might be routine, still the taking of something by force was something he was not so accustomed to do. Past experience had showed him that the easiest way to do things was through deep negotiations and this had allowed him to actually do more than just request for something.

This might be viewed as something of a negotiation for the monster...that is, he would have one less agent killing him in the future. Maybe cripple him at the most, but certainly not to kill. For if Cassie could not kill him right now, she most certainly would after the ADD had had it's time with her.

That thing she did just now, even though it was mixed up with the throes of her sexual passion, was nothing short of a deathlock coming from your average veteran agent. This, coming from a fledgling amateur...the Lieutenant surely had to watch his back this time.

But that is not the most of his worries right now, as he heard the cries of passion, and the blinding sheen of wetness that has appeared before him. As he sucked hungrily, he could not believe the level of wetness that Cassie was now into. She had become something of a legend, and that is because of this. She would be a top slave, really, if things were a whole lot more different.

Anyway, she was a slave alright...a secret slave to one of the most powerful men in the galaxy.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:17 am
Profile YIM

I lay in the mantle of his tentacles an arms, me body breathing fast an furious as I drank in the sweet air and tried to regain me strength. Legs felt like rubber as they flopped left an right away from his head. The pleasure wafted o’er me even then. Heat burned in me belly an kept the cool drip of water from chilling me bones. For the moment all I wanted wuz what I wuz getting.

Still I languished in the cradle provided while he drank the honey form me lips. A sweet pleasure that kept me all warm inside. I did not stir, only me breathing a possible sign I yet lived. But in me head…oh things wuz different. I relived each wonderful moment…an felt his tongue play along me yet.

“how?....that wuz like…well…I reckon like what heaven feel like when yah sit at the right hand of god.” Looking down at him an seeing that glint in those big wild eyes. Oh I knew…knew what that would mean. Well at least I had a possible idea.

“Oh..no…not like that…I did not say yah wuz god in the sack. Caude I ain;t had god, but I bet you’d be a close second.” I grined…matching that glint that still shown with one of me own. Finally, I started to feel me legs an even me toes….started to feel the strength a coming back an all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:03 am
Profile WWW

Him, a god? Now that was a concept that was new but welcome...

Kouzakai looked at her as he licked away, not yet satisfied with ehr first explosion of juices. He reckoned he wanted just a bit more, something which would have her cooperating with the process...

He spoke with her while he licked her folds.

" Oh...that -slurp- would be such...-lick- a welcome idea...-schlup-" Kouzakai said, smiling at the idea and the position of power she just gave him. There was nothing in the world that could match that.

He opened her legs wide once more. He felt her strength was returning, and as a result of that, she would be limber once more as she was before her previous eruption.

" Now, let's have that winning shot into the picture..." Kouzakai said,suddenly clamping his mouth over her mound, and sucking as hard as he could, as if to draw air from it.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:43 am
Profile YIM

A devil of a critter me lover wuz. A lover of only days…if that. Yet he knew me body like the back of his own hand. The caresses that hovered over me skin. Some like hugs, others like the touch of a feather. I laughed an giggled, then moaned in delight. All from a thousand different touches. Oh, he knew well how to please me an how to keep the fires stoked in me belly. To make me burn with lust an passion so that soon after me first climax I wuz moving once more in anticipation of another.

An then his mouth touched me once more.

“Ohhh….ohhh…..ummm….ummm….” the chorus ‘gan a new and I wuz lost. Me hands kneaded his full scalp with me fingers. Me legs snapped back round his head, back arched…an head thrown back a roll upon the floor while his mouth encircled the joys of me womanhood an drove me utterly insane with pleasure.

I did not think….I only reacted. Only lived…dreamed….lived the dream. I could feel me blood gin to boil as a small climax hit…then another….an….an….

“oh lord in heaven have mercy” I screamed in sheer joy an ecstasy…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

What he did had the desired effect he was looking for. He felt a bit annoyed, to say the least, when she reacted with just a minor cataclysm, but then, just then...

She arched her back, a tell-tale sign of something wonderful, and an eruption happened to her. She opened her legs wide and ground herself onto his mouth, and he felt himself receive wave upon wave of her orgasm...which seemed impossible, as if she had contained it inside herself for almost a year. It was also taxing on her body as well, but it happened quick and Kouzakai was lost in the madness it exerted from him...

He then just had half the mind to un-clamp right after she calmed down. Another one like that could really be harmful, in a manner of speaking. Although, of course, he still had to figure out where that familiar warm feeling was coming from...and come to think of it, when she came, it also felt eeriely warm inside his mouth as well, which was why he had to take his mouth off.

" Now, now..." he spoke to her as he rose above her, centering his shaft in front of her gaping hole..." Save some for the final dance."

In one powerful motion, Kouzakai had half of it buried in already. Each new thrust was like a first time of sorts, mainly because his shaft had grown to a monstrous size already...almost at the same time as his body had.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 pm
Profile YIM

His breath wuz warm upon me middle, driving me body crazy with need so soon after that title wave had left me upon the warm sands. Looking at him jus then his eyes watching me…watching an waiting for some sort of sign. Only when our gaze locked an he had me full attention did he speak…rising upwards to do so. Rising till I felt the tip of him along me wet folds.

Save sum…..”AARRRgggguuuummmmm” pain lanced along me thighs an danced momentarily up me spin curving an clenching the muscles as he drove that thick wad of flesh up me tiny opening. Gasping, thinking I would be split asunder but knowing. Knowing somehow that I could take him, could an would feel pleasure like never ‘fore.

An it came true, scant seconds after he entered me I felt the joy of hold that monster within. Size might not matter I reckon, but there wuz sum thing wonderful all the same of being so stuffed. Pain and pleasure…a intoxicating mixture for a ex mistress.

Througt clenched teeth a mumbled…forcing the air past me lips so he might know…

”It hurts…in good way….don’cha stop” sucking back in the air sure me entire body showed the tension of having a kid rammed back up me tight channel an into the depths of me body. Made yah think that maybe yah could wait a bit on child birth….but ohhhhhh….wuz it enjoyable all the same.

A good hurt….I closed me eyes an chuckled even as he warked himself deeper into me. Some how I knew the next pain and pleasure would be when he met the end of me an bounced ‘gainst me cervix. I arched me back in anticipation, letting him have the access to me that would make it so. Curling me legs once more behind him I offered what encouragement I could. A struggle within of sorts, trying to relax enough to allow his girth greater freedom, the pain driving me to tighten up. Already I wuz jus ‘bout breathless….jus bout….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:41 pm
Profile WWW

There was no denying that Kouzakai needed to work this up as much as he could. He was way beyond anything else...way beyond holding back, and way beyond thinking about anything else.

He worked himself back into that tight passage, although his member had difficulty working its way in. He was so large, so thick, that he though it would never fit in. But it did...through some wonder of nature and some natural gift, it seemed, that the girl possessed. He could see her labouring to accomodate that monster within her, and somehow succeeding in doing so. Kouzakai grinned with that signature glint in his eye, caressing her face with a whole myriad of squidlike appendages coming from his face.

However she started to squeeze, and Kouzakai winced in an almost concentrated effort to keep on drilling in, to reach that golden maidenhead which was just a few inches away. She really was up to the task in making this truly an experience worth remembering, long after he'd gone and left her in the clutches of the ADD, and long after everything else was signed and sealed in ink.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 am
Profile YIM

The beast within stretched me body as it uncurled from its slumber. Once more me head came up. Once more I looked down the expanse of me naked body an watched the tentacles dance upon me breasts and the muscles of his abdomen stand out like taut ribbons of steel. I opened me mouth to them, sucking them as I would a finger. Each one took its turn, seeming to find pleasure in the warm embrace of me lips.

The gentle caress of the tentacles was in direct contravention to the hard pulsing slab of flesh that forced its way ever deeper. Warm hearted lover, an lustful animal, yin an yang, duality made complete. I took them both an yelped in glee as he went deeper yet. I swore his body shook with the effort, or perhaps he held himself in check so as not to split me asunder, it mattered naught to me. I held him…held him deeper than anything else could ever go.

So deep he hit the end of me an pushed ‘gainst the wall of me insides that sent spasm’s of painful pleasure rocking me very core. The best shivered in delight an then growled. Claws curled round the thick digits that held me hips pinned in place. Curled inwards till the flesh bent beneath their Hard points. I wanted to do things I would never have dreamed of….wanted him so badly it hurt….an …an…I had him…I truly did. It made things in me world turn upside down, almost as if another being inhabited me body an shook for joy.

“oh god yes…..oh yes….now fuck me, long an slow….tease me….tease me till I beg oh please….” The voice sounded foreign, so full of lust an desire. A low sultry type of voice that sang the wards like a song. It startled me in its intensity, but oh how I wanted him. Enough to swear ‘bout it….as even more twisted things swirled in me head. Requests…words….things I should not do or say but so wanted to . Lord he drove me to it. An how I loved it……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:59 am
Profile WWW

And as if a memory from before, she became someone different. If earlier she was still all demure and poised like, now she was beginning to blossom like a wildfire. She was all obscene and so out, Kouzakai could've sworn this was not the same girl he had been ravaging all night long...or day.

Then again, in space, weather and time frames never really mattered.

As proof of her newfound sultriness, Kouzakai felt her coming into contact with each of his facial tentacles. Each of them she found with her mouth, and she licked and sucked each one as if trying to figure out if they were fingers or thanking them for a job so well done earlier.

Well, whatever she was doing, it was working pretty well.

Kouzakai was intensifying in every turn, moving himself to the best of his speed, or to the best of what his body can allow. That girl could become something else in the future, and right now, the monster was getting something like a taste of what was to come in the near future. Kouzakai drove into her like a machine, well-placed, hard strikes pounding her seemingly fragile frame. Yet nevertheless she was taking it all like a pro, and dishind it out like one as well.

Perhaps it was just him, but it certainly was a whole lot warmer in here than when they first started.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 am
Profile YIM

Water cooled me skin an hissed as it did so. Yet this wuz nothing to the electricity that sizzled along me arms an legs an left me gasping for air. Its very nature brought on by the tingling sensation of his monster cock as he took me…fucked me. Yes…the beast wanted it called other things. The beast alive an happy.

Inside I convulsed once…then twice down low. He moved inside me, driving me crazy with each long thrust….all the way out till his tip pooped free and then back in. Quick an fast did he strike. A long motion of clenched muscle that sent his firm shaft deep…so deep he hit the end of me an bounced. Each time the convulsion within wuz stronger, harder.

An then I heard the steam whistle as it tried to escape. A long high pitched scream that echoed ‘cross the vast room. The pressure released as me insides did not convulse jus once…but ‘gain there motion. A motion that seemed to go on, refusing to quite till the teas kettle wuz plumb empty. Oh how I loved it…how I moaned as he thrust an I felt the spasm of me insides all ‘round his thick hard cock. I wuz wonton, taking him…loving it….lusting for it…convulsing as I lay upon the floor an he kept up his hard fast rhythm an I lost all sense of time an the here an now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:37 am
Profile WWW

The stars, they all swirled round and danced round like never before. Heat unlike anything he had ever experienced started to envelop him, and her, as if they were being trapped inside the bubble of a nova.

He felt himself drive harder, faster, with a renewed sense of urgency as he felt everything was getting warmer. His scales were beginning to lose the sheen of the thin layer of mucous surrounding each of them, and slowly they became dull as time passed by. This is not good; he felt as if he was roasting, and wondered if, at all, she knew she was doing this. There was no doubt, whatsoever; this girl was not the ordinary girl he thought she was.

Then again, in this universe, anything and everything was possible and the first thing they were all taught was to expect the unexpected.

Kouzakai had something to finish. A final parting gift which he had started, and whatever may happen had to happen. If he died doing this, then he will. However embarassing it may seem, it seems to be an ideal death to die in pleasure. To die as you erupt inside someone as you impart your gift.

As you impart...that seemed familiar to him.

Still, his thrusts hit home each time, forcing itself until finally he broke through and into her cervix. If it ever could happen, if he left this gift he would be leaving something more...but biology dictated against it. It would never happen.

All he can do was to claim her, again and again. And that would be the mark he would leave on her body.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:37 am
Profile YIM

We danced as if one star danced round another. Two swirling masses of biological energy, each trying to consume the other so that there might not be two but instead one whole, fought for supremacy. Twuz like the dance in the heavens overhead, one star attempting to engulf another. Each fought to remain distinct an separate even as gravity joined them.

Heat flared, rain sizzled an me body seemed to ache from pleasure. each orgams broke over me in growing pain as joints an muscles protested. Yet even in pain there wuz pleasure…oh such pleasure. I did not want it to stop. Never….ever….

An he did not stop. I felt him swell within me loins as if to give me the seed of his kind. Some how I knew it would be a miracle. God seemed to speak to me then. Seemed to whisper sweet words that slipped like water through me fingers, each drop sizzling to steam as it hit me chest. I tried to hear the words, to understand but I could not. Only the word miracle…only that.

Me throat grew parched an hurt as I yelped in joy once more. Nothing could have prepared me for this day. Nothing at all. Fingers seemed to pierce the very metal I lay upon. Seemed to drive into the surface an curl as I held me self open for his seed….to feel the cool rush of his body in mine. I could sense it would be soon….had to be soon….had to….I knew not why but sum thing urged me to buck an pull the seed from his body with me own. I could feel me insides tighten ‘bout him. Impossible it might have seemed given the way he stretched me very being.

Soon….had to be soon….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile WWW

Heat was building in him, within him as they dance around, cavorting in the lust filled motions of their bodies. The stars spun around them, and they were as if in the center of that galaxy. Kouzakai could not explain how an why, only that it seemed to be the most logical thing to do...dance around and create the energy.

And the energy that was building up within him, was the same one which drove him to do the unthinkable, and fight the impossible. He was going there, down that road of no return and down that line.

Kouzakai drove deeper, faster, with the finality of each thrust being so evident. It was coming, he was sure. It wasn't that long now before something would happen...before that thing would happen. Kouzakai knew the signs, and he knew his body would not hold out for long before the big one.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:07 am
Profile YIM

Heat from the time I opened that oven door washed o’er me face. The smell of chocolate cake permeated the air an mixed with the scent of sex. Memories…quickly they pass me by an then I am back in the here an now. Me body trembles once more, I gasp, legs cramp an jolts of pain spear me head at the same time the pleasure of another orgasm washes over me.

Already me body feels warn out an hurting but I can’t stop. Inside me he expands one more time, the thick fleshy head, amazingly large as it is, presses me wider. I cry out, pain explodes across me insides, deep inside. I try an pull off put have naught the energy left to do so…an even that hurts. Instinctively I tighten an feel me self grip him harder, squeezing the life out of the monster that twitches inside me.

Heat flares, an me hair seems to be afire. I can smell the scent of ash an smoke. Yet I do not move…I do not care. Pleasure, pain….they are all I desire. That an the need to feel his seed explode within me. I can feel it as if it calls to me. As if above all else it is imperative I milk him for all he can give me…as if….as if me life depends on it.

The edges of me vision go black, an yet I cannot go back. I have come to far. I buck back ‘gainst him, feeling him slide in an out of me. I scream in joy….scream in pain.. for it does not matter….

“Cum yah big gazooo….fill me” Gasping...sputtering...screaming, some how the words make it out.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:08 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next