View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Nerves (for Miss Steel) (Completed) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Miss Steel)
"F-f-f-four...!" yelped Violett, gasping and panting, whimpering softy. Biting her lip, she refused to say any more, holing this cold, gray woman wouldn't notice how aroused she was becoming.

"Fff..IVE!"

That horrible steel cock was still thrusting in and out of her... And the worst part is... she was starting to like it.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:44 am

The gray woman had to force herself not to immediately punish the girl for not answering her question. Instead, she swatted harder at Violett, higher up to the very edge of her lower back. Steel curled slowly over her prey and spoke softly.

"You are a bad, naughty, nasty little slut, you know. This is what you deserve. It's all you deserve. You're lucky to get fucked while you get spanked. The last girl I spanked got spikes with her punishment instead of a cock."

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 am

"Six!" Violett yepled, wincing at the blow to her back and the pain it brought, crying just a little.

She began thrusting her hips back and forth, moaning just a little.

"Mistres... If I'm not a slut... Won't I disappoint everyone? You said it yourself.. I exist to give my body..."

She blushed deeply, panting just a little. She might have gotten a few details wrong, but she knew in her heart that this cold gray woman was right. Violett had only one skill, one purpose in life, and it seemed her true calling was to warm the beds of the other girls.

"... But it's a gift to my own kind, Mistress. To the ones who need the love and comfort. I want to ease the pain, Mistress..."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:57 pm

The gray woman chuckled softly down at her prey and shook her head slowly. Fingers rubbed and squeezed at each rounded, reddened cheek of Violett's ass.

"Oh, you are a bad girl, spreading your corruption and harlotry amongst the others. That's good, though. Without nice, friendly sluts like you, they'd all be alone, and they'd never recover. But don't you see? You'll be doing your job perfectly by bringing me a girl. You'll be sparing her a night alone, and then I'll give her to you to console when we're done. She'll be your friend for life as you cling to each other, weeping, before you rape her gently."

Steel rocked back and laughed sharply at the thought. The shaft slammed hard once into the young woman, then returned it its soft, steady thrusts. Fingers tapped at curved skin, then pulled back into the air and snapped forward in a harder blow across both cheeks. At the same time, the other gray hand pet gently over the girl's hair and upper back.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:55 am

"SEVEN!" shrieked Violett, trembling and gasping, as Mistess Steel's hand and cock both hit her forcefully at the same time. Shuddering a little, she foced herself not to pull away as she as the gray woman ran a hand through her hair.

"But Mistress... If I bring someone... Anything you do is my fault... And you said spikes... you'll hurt her... Realy bad... and I... I don't think I could have that on my conscience.... I don't like pain, Mistress... Blood makes me feel sick..."

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:25 am

"Hah! I've never bled a girl that didn't deserve it, Violett. Any girl you bring to me will only get what she deserves. If nothing else, you'll be helping her! She'll get her punishment in a smaller dose, and she'll have someone to console her when it's done," she said with a dark grin for the girl folded across her lap. "Besides, I won't force your eyes open and make you watch if you don't want to."

The hand snapped down again to reinforce the argument again. The girl's arguments were getting weaker. Miss Steel grinned crookedly and gently sought over the girl's mind to search for weakness.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:56 am

"Eigh...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Vioett shrieked, her body convulsing, as the gray woman reached into her mind.

A single, powerful weakness was immediately obvious before Mistress Steel even looked...

Violett had a very sensitive brain.

"Get out..." she pleaded, sobbing and thrashing and squealing. "Please, Mistress... please, get out, I promise I'll find someone please Mistresss please stop touching my BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIN!"

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 am

The gray woman withdrew her mind from Violett's quickly and carefully, making sure she left nothing behind to itch at her prey. That would do. It was strange and a little worrisome, since it was an exceptionally sensitive warning system. She filed that information away for later, then turned back to the more immediate problem.

"You've promised now, slut. I don't want to hear another word more of 'I can't' or 'I won't' out of you. More immediately, though, I didn't hear a proper number out of you. How many was that?" Steel stared sternly down at Violett as cool fingers ran through her hair and over the sore, reddened curve of her ass, meandering over her skin.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:16 am

Violett whimpered, shuddering and sobbing, her body covered with sweat, her skin paler than ever...

"Eight... Mistress...." She whimpered. "My brain... It hurt so much... Why.... Why, Mistresss? My brain... I don't want to be raped in the brain again..."

Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 am

"Now hush. I won't touch your mind again, little plaything. I want you bent, not broken. Most girls don't even feel me in there," Miss Steel said, somewhat wistfully. "Two more and your punishment's all done, Violett. Focus on that. Focus on being a good girl for Mistress."

Another blow snapped across both of the girl's cheeks as the shaft working into her pressed sharply against the tender bundle of nerves within. The sting was stronger than before. The gray woman saw no reason to give her prey a reprieve just because they'd discovered a raw spot together.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 am

"Nine!" shrieked Violett, gasping and panting, wiggling her hips.

Feelining, not thinking, she thrust her hips back, meeting the pounding of the cold metal cock, trying desperately to distract herself from the strange, painful echoes of electricity still tingling cruelly in her brain.

"I bend, Mistress..."

Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:25 am

"You will hear and obey. Your will is mine to bend however I please." The gray woman's voice was steady and strong as she spoke the few words. She'd never had a chance to really work with such a softened mind before. She knew she had to strike while the metal was hot, but she knew she wouldn't get a chance to fix mistakes without undoing a lot of what she did now. As if in a calm trance, her hand hovered back up into the air, then whistled down and struck Violett sharply on the left side of her ass with a force befitting the last blow.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 am

"TEN!" Violett yelped, the force of the blow so intense that it would have sent her sprawling across the room had the tendrils not been restrining her.

Wincing softly, Violett closed her eyes, trying to ignore the throbbing, warm soreness of her small, redded backside...

But she was such a bad little girl... She deserved this, didn't she?

Wiggling her ass experimentally, Violett gasped, the metal dick sliding in and out of her now slick with her juices as she panted hotly...

She was so scared she hadn't realized just how aroused she was... How warm her entire body was feeling...

But now that iwas almost over, she couldn't deny it, much less hide it...

She was about to burst.

"Mistress..." she panted, aching for release. "Please, Mistress... I want you to use me like the dirty little whore I am..."

Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:07 am

"Gladly, slut."

All of the tendrils holding Violett still released her and dissolved into nothingness, as did the one working its way smoothly into her slit. Strong hands grabbed her arms just below the shoulders, hauled her off of Steel's lap, then shoved her onto the cool, smooth floor as her attacker followed her down. A psychotic, hungry grin split the gray woman's face as yellow-green predator's eyes burned into the student's. Without pause, her hips pressed forward to bury a thick, hard cock into the girl's abused folds until the head of it pressed tightly at the end of her depths.

"Beg me nicely and I'll give you more than the one, you naughty little bitch. Tell me you need it and I'll give you another spanking while I fuck you."

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:25 am

Violett shrieked in surprise as she was suddenly pulled to the floor, Mistress steel atop her with a member that stretched her to her limits.

"Aaaaahhh!"

She closed her eyes after a few seconds of the hot, intense gaze, afraid that it would burn straight through to her soul.

She wiggled her hips, gasping hotly and flewing her back, trying to brush her tight, stiff little nipples against the gray lady's chest.

"Yes... Yes Mistress, please... Please beat all the naughty out of me... Please... fuck me everywhere you want, Mistress. Use me... Oh please, please use me..."

Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next