View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Nerves (for Miss Steel) (Completed) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Miss Steel)
The gray woman laughed down at the girl and pinned her tight against the ground. Her smooth skin slid tight and warm against Violett's body, and ample breasts rubbed quickly against her smaller chest. In response to the girl's pleas, Miss Steel thrust harder down into her, shoving her against the smooth, cold floor as the warmth of old coals radiated into her pale skin each time their bodies crashed together. Another tendril, smooth and hot and solid and coated in a thick layer of something clear and smooth, pressed itself quickly into the student's tight rear as if trying to hide from the predator that had spawned it. It wriggled inside and thrust erratically, confusing the rhythm of the gray woman's thrusts.
One hand wandered quickly over Violett's side and hip, pulled her slightly to her right so her sore, reddened ass was no longer trapped against the floor, then snapped away and down again in a stinging smack. Before she could cry out again in pain, the girl's mouth was filled with the gray woman's tongue, delving electrically into her mouth and abusing it the way the shaft and the tendril were. The charge in it made the experience akin to kissing a live battery.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Violett gasped and squealed into the warm, tingly kiss, her hips bucking and thrusting, trying to match rythm with the warm metal cocks pounding in and out of her, but failing miserably.

She squeaked in shock and pain as the next blow landed on her ass, but cooed as the hand moved away, melting into the kiss as she slit her hands between them to caress the grey woman's breasts.

"Please, mistress... Rebuild me," she moaned softly.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:50 am

The gray woman's mind skipped a beat. The request was beyond her normal scope in dealing with the delinquents sent to her. Her body showed no hesitation, though, as she took another deep kiss from Violett and thrust harder up into her from both directions. Arms as solid as metal cables wrapped around the woman's shoulders and pulled her tighter against the warm, metallic skin. The soft orbs of flesh pressed tighter into soft, pale fingers as the coal-black nipples hardened into her palms.

"I'll need to find the broken parts in you, plaything, then I can make you a proper little fucktoy. You'll be our whore, our slut, our pet. You will please everyone who wishes to have you, however they take you. But first, I need to spank the last bit of naughtiness from you," she whispered sharply into the girl's ear before snapping quickly twice at her rear.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:59 am

Violett gasped and purrer, her hips thrusting deperately as she tried futilely to match her conqueror's thrusts. Squeezing and kneading her mistress's warm, shiny breasts eagerly, she let a half-crazed smile creep across her face, yelping with an uneasy mix of pain and glee as the next two blows landed on her tender backside.

"Mmmm... Pleas, Mistress... More... Please, please kill the shame... Make me glow inside..." she cooed deliriously.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:09 pm

"Beg me for it," the gray woman commanded the writhing plaything against herself. Her breathing was hard, ragged, and hungry as it spilled across Violett's ear and the side of her neck in hot waves. "Strip out your own shame." She paused to pant and thrust hard up into the girl. "And I'll crush it- haah- so you can be everyone's good little slut."

Miss Steel pressed tighter against her pet and drove sharply and smoothly into her from both directions. The shafts began pistoning in perfect harmony with the rocking of the girl's hips so that she was continually working one shaft or the other deeper into herself. Another blow landed solidly against her ass with a crack of skin on skin, and the fingers stuck and dug deeply into the sore, curved flesh.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Violett squealed and moaned, closer and closer to the edge, yelping in delighted, delirious pain as her Mistress laid another loving blow on her taut backside. Thristing her hips, eagerly keeping rythm with the Mistress's cocks, she lened forward, kissing the grey lips that commanded her with such authority.

"... I love you, Mistress," she cooed.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:43 am

A soft, hungry chuckle escaped the gray woman's lips as she shoved Violett back to the ground and drove mercilessly into her depths and her ass. Flesh crushed her down, pinning her completely, as lips and teeth found her neck again and ran hungrily over her soft skin.

Then the words sank in. The pause it gave the gray woman was almost imperceptible, probably completely lost to the girl, but within it Miss Steel was struck hard with the realization that she'd never heard those words before. It made her hungrier for this wonderful plaything.

"Serve me. Obey me. Beg. Beg for release." One hand curled into the girl's hair to take a soft hold of her, then relaxed and pet gently down her neck.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

With a yelp of surprise, Violett squirmed a little, pinned beneath her mistress, panting hotly as she took the beautiful monster's members into her again and again.

She whimpered softly as she felt the teeth brush against her soft, pale skin, flinching a little.

Hearing the words, she blushed deeper, glowing so red she practically lit up the room... But the sadness in her eyes betrayed a still-unbroken piece deep inside her.

"Mistress... Please... I... Ah! I'm not ready to get the release yet...Please... Before you fill me... Oh, Mistress! Please, please... Do you love me back?"

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 am

"Little pet," hissed the gray woman. Her motions slowed as she spoke this time, knowing she was going to be listened to closely. "I hate you." The second word oozed with venom and loathing and hung frozen in the air for a moment as Steel let it sink in. "And I love you." This time, there was warm compassion and soft comfort in the words. "Now combat the first and earn the second," she commanded quietly as her hips and the dual shafts returned smoothly to the pace they had set before she'd paused.

The electric tongue pressed sharply into her pet's mouth again to press Violett's back and down. Miss Steel wrapped a strong hand over the girl's breast, brushing it against the soft grip on her own chest, and kneaded deeply at the tender flesh. Hair thick and stiff like strands of scouring metal spilled over gray skin and brushed over the plaything's pale neck and cheek, scratching slightly at her skin.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 am

Violett thrust her hips in time with her warm, beautiful mistress's cocks, tilting her head as she kissed back, her lips parting as she moaned into Mistress stee'ls lips, kneading and massaging Steel's breasts lovinlgy as their bodies rubbed together, her whole body tingling with sex and electricity.

"Oh... Please, Mistress," she pleaded, breaking the kiss. "Please... Ah... Fill your little fucktoy up... OOohh... Please, if I'm worthy, fill me with your hot, sticky love..."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 am

"As you... nnngg... wish, slut."

The gray woman slammed into the girl one final time and crushed Violett's body against her own. The shafts erupted, pouring hot, thick seed into her from both directions in waves and spurts. It built up within her quickly, then overflowed and poured between her legs into a small, slick pool. Miss Steel held still over her, panting hard and grinning hungrily down at her pet.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 am

Gasping and panting and squealing ina rousal, Violett's body spasmed, inside and out, as Mistress Steel's orgasm set off her own.

"Thank you, Mistress," she screamed, her warm, wet love mixing with the hot, thick mercy of her beautiful, terrifying mistress, Violett's breasts pressing hard into her captor's soft, bountiful bosom as her back arched.

"Oh God, Mistres... Oooh, thank you thank you thank you AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Violett gasped raggedly, panting for breath as she reached her peak.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:23 am

The gray woman laughed softly down at the spent girl and smiled. One hand dipped down and collected their mingled juices.

"You're welcome, plaything," she said, as her wet finger took the seed and nectar and wrote 'slut' over Violett's small breasts. "And now, I have marked you both inside and out for what you are."

Miss Steel slowly and carefully slid the two shafts from the girl, releasing another small flood of seed and juices to pool out onto the floor. The tendril withdrew back into the creature, but the shaft still held strong and hard between dull legs.

"You're mine now, pet. You've promised me things, and you will make good on that promise. Show your Mistress that you accept by cleaning me," she said evenly before sitting beside Violett and leaning back, waiting for her to obey or make one final attempt, one final hesitation, of resistance to the cruelty she'd promised.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 am

Violett nodded, falling to her hands and knees, leaning in and licking the tip of the shaft tenderly, lapping up their mixed juices as she cleaned it off.

"As you wish, Mistress...."

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:22 am

Miss Steel didn't pause to consider that the girl's mind might heal and lose this level of obedience. All she saw was an acceptance of the earlier promise to be brought another plaything. That, of course, and the wonderful feel of a tongue gently cleaning her of their mingled juices.

Strong fingers ran through Violett's hair and gently guided her back and forth along the member that had been buried in her moments ago to help her lap up all of the warm juices.

"You're a very good girl, Violett. I'm glad to have you serving me." Her words were soft and warm, matched by the careful petting she was giving her pet.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next