View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Nerves (for Miss Steel) (Completed) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Miss Steel)
Violett purred softly, nuzzling her hand against her mistress's hand as she licked and sucked, eagerly cleaning every last drop of their mingled juices off the warm, gray memmber that had just seconds ago filled her with warmth and desire.

"Phamk you, mifteweff," she beamed muffledy, her heart full of joy and her mouth full of penis.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 am

"You're welcome, you dirty little whore." Miss Steel broadened her grin and settled further back to rest on her free hand as she spoke. A soft gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. "Oh, now where did you learn to do such nice things with your tongue, slut? What a silly question, I'm sure it's from practice."

The gray woman chuckled darkly and continued to stroke gently through the girl's hair. The cold of the floor and the room slowly crept back over the two as Violett continued to clean so exquisitely with her tongue and mouth.

"Tell me something. Did I properly beat all of the naughtiness out of you, or do you need me to spank you some more?"

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 am

Violett looked up, blushing softly and smiling as she let her Mistress's cock slip out of her mouth, licking up and down the sides playfully.

"I'm afraid it was actually research rather than practice, Mistress... And... If it's okay with you, I... I think I need to keep some of the naughtiness... Otherwise I won't be a good slut."

She planted a gentle kiss on the tip of Steel's member, then sucking on it like a straw.

"Mistress DOES want a slut, yes?"

She took the member into her mouth again, tongue darting and flicking playfully along the sides as the head nestled in the back of her throat... A few months at Shokushu, and already her gag reflex was pretty much gone. It's amazing how the human body... Not to mention the mind and soul... can adapt.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:26 am

"Oh, I do, pet, I d-" Her words cut off at the feel her shaft passing into the girl's throat. The gray woman gasped and shuddered hard in bliss. "Lots of research," she whispered hungrily.

The shaft, ready a moment ago to let itself diminish, was completely hard again and trembling against Violett's tongue. The hand on the back of her head held her steady as Miss Steel rocked her hips up to thrust gently into her mouth.

"You're such a- mmmnn- hungry little slut. The cum on your chest is- aaahhh- isn't even dry, and you're already sucking on me like a parched woman shown a garden hose."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:54 am

Smiling up, Violett teased the underside of her Mistress's warm, erect member, purring softly around the shaft. She let the warm, thick cock slip out of her mouth for just a moment, stroking it softly as she spoke.

"I can't swallow what's on my chest, Mistress... And I've learned since I got here that I like to swallow a lot... It's warm and yummy, and everyone tastes different..."

Kissing the tip playfully, she looked up with puppy-dog eyes, pounting a little as she begged for the honor of fellating this cold, demanting creature who just minutes ago she had hated with every fiber of her being.

"Please, Mistress... May I taste you?" she begged, before wrapping her lips around the head of the throbbing gray cock, her tongue darting out of her mouth to tease along the sides as she waitied eagerly for the command.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:43 am

Before she had a chance to respond, the gray woman's shaft leaked a small taste of the sour, tangy cum into the girl's hungry mouth. Yellow-green eyes rolled back into her head at the feel of her pet's expert attentions, and a deep moan rumbled from her throat.

"Keep sucking and I'll give you a nice, big drink, slut," she panted softly. "Suck your Mistress dry."

There was a soft jab in the back of Steel's mind that sharpened as she looked down at Violett. These soft pink things did not ask for her to use them; she simply took them whether they wanted it or not. This one was so meek, so pathetic. The conflicting anger and disgust swelled against the pleasure and the caring that kept the little cocksucker free of chains and torment.

Her fingers clenched briefly tight in the student's hair to nudge her tongue lower, then relaxed and slid down along the back of her neck.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:03 pm

And here was Violett, so eager to please a monster, so deperate for love that she'd given in fully, had bent to this thing's whims, pleaded for permission to be used.

She hated herself for it.

But she needed it, needed it so badly, and she kept sucking, going lower ad hr hair was pulled and guided, her head bobbing up and down on the warm, thick shaft, taking in as much of it as she could. She purred quietly around the warm, thick rod as her Mistress stroked her neck, purposefully teasing it with the vibrations from the sound as she licked and sucked eagerly.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:26 am

The gray woman gasped and shuddered hard with lust. Strong fingers clutched at the base of Violett's neck to hold her steady. The shaft spurted one thick rope of seed into her mouth, then another and another until the needy slut's lips overflowed. The cum was warm and metallic in flavor, akin to cool, molten aluminum foil. As she trembled with the strength of her release, Miss Steel held her plaything tight and steady, wrapped over the hard cock. Panting and admittedly spent from dealing with the strange girl, the monster collapsed back onto her elbows and stared blankly up at the ceiling.

"Good girl. Finish your little treat and come here," Steel said, patting the cool floor beside herself.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:07 am

Gulping down the hot, sticky liquid metal, Violett mewledsoftly, crawling towards Steel as she licked her lips.

"Did I serve you well, Mistress? Am I broken properly?"

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:23 am

The gray woman caught Violett's chin in the crook of one finger and pulled her into a soft kiss.

"You've done well so far, pet. You're almost broken properly, now you just have to show me where your devotion lies."

A single, strong arm slid around the girl's shoulders and pulled her tight against the creature's bare skin. Lips pressed into hers again, followed by a gentle, probing, electric tongue.

"Do what you promised, slut."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:48 am

Mewling softly, Violett returned the kiss, cuddling in meekly against the warm metal skin of her mistress, her lips parting to let the warm, tingly sensation in.

"I promise, Mistress... I cannot guarantee sucess, but I can swear that I will give it my all. I just hope I bring you someone worthwhile..."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:25 pm

"I hope you do too, slut. Then again, if you don't, I'll just have to let her go early and return to enjoying a more consistent plaything," Steel said with a soft chuckle. She bent close and kissed Violett again before the hand at her chin slid delicately down and over her neck. Strong fingers wrapped over the top of her shoulders and gently clutched possessively at her flesh for a moment.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 am

Violett kissed back, mewling patheticly as her lips parted, panting softly.

"I... I'll bring you another one if you don;t want the first one. I'll keep bringing them until one's okay... I just... I'm useless as anything other than a sex toy."

She shuddered softly as the strong, gray hands clamped onto her shoulders.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:59 am

"Yes, you are, slut. You're nothing but a little fucktoy for us to abuse however we please. Remember that," the gray woman said evenly. "Your existence is meaningless without us to give you direction, without us to serve. You will bring me as many girls as I ask you to, because without my commands, you will have no purpose." She knew she was reaching a bit, but the idea of a willing helper for herself and her kind was too tempting. Still, her strong hands dug gently down over Violett's back until one rested at the base of one shoulder blade and the other settled over the curve of her soft rear.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:52 am

Violett shuddered, blushing softly.

"N-np... No.... That's not true, Mistress... You... You said it yourself... You're not the only one that wants me..."

She blushed, gasping softly as Mistress Steel's warm, strong hands traced over her trembling body, her blush deepening as one came to rest on her backside.

"I... I can't serve only you, Mistress... It wouldn't be fair. I have to be passed around like a prison bitch, Mistress. I'm not your personal whore..."

She smiled sheepishly, with a mix of shame and pleasure, and a pinch of delirium added for taste.

"I'm everybody's."

Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next