View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forms (Miss Steel) 

Post Re: Forms (Miss Steel)
Susan was panting with exertion. She was in good shape, but the combination of the full sequence of kata, an all-out run, and the fight had pushed her towards her limit. Did I finish it? she wondered hopefully. The creature was still moaning, but with any luck it wasn't going to get up again soon.

She had completely forgotten about the snake in the clearing until she felt its fangs sink into the back of her leg. With a cry of pain, she dropped to her knees. Fuck. That thing's probably just killed me. Was it her imagination, or was she already feeling light-headed from the poison?

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:51 am

Immediately after delivering its blow, the serpent vanished back into the grass. The paralyzing, but not numbing, intoxicant slid quickly through Susan's veins from the already closed wound. To the girl's side, the gray woman was getting back to her feet. Yellow blood sheeted down her face and over the curve of one smooth breast. A dark gray tongue slid out and lapped a bit of the blood away from her face before she stretched her arms over her head and grinned.

"Oh, dear, that was wonderful! I'm sorry about the little one slipping its control. I guess that just means it's your turn now!"

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 am

As the creature approached, Susan's instinct was to try to run again. It didn't seem like she'd done it any real damage to it after all those blows. Unfortunately, the venom was taking hold and she was unable to even stand up.

As it spoke, a chill ran down her spine. My turn now? Does that thing plan to beat me up now? She managed to force her voice to work despite the poison's effects, but the stuttering result gave an impression more of the fear she was actually feeling than the defiance she was trying to project. "N--no. Stay back."

Character listing

Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:56 am

Thankfully for the both of them, for rather conflicting reasons, the poison worked locally first and was less powerful by the time it reached Susan's jaw and throat. Still, the gray woman towered over her felled prey and chuckled at her pathetic little plea, licking her lips hungrily.

"'No. Stay back.' Stupid little plaything," the gray woman mocked. She nudged at the student with one toe, then pushed her over onto her back. "You can't do anything but accept what I have to give you."

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:51 am

The creature was almost certainly right, but Susan wasn't going to give up without putting up as much of a fight as she could. Due to the poison's effects, that wasn't much. She could talk, she could move her head somewhat, she could even, with a lot of effort, slowly move her arms, but that was it.

"Don't... want it," she managed to get out while trying to break free from the paralysis.

Character listing

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 am

"I know," the gray woman said matter-of-factly. A twisted grin split her lips. "Isn't it fun?"

The monster bent down and took a tight fistful of fabric over the student's chest and used it to haul her to her feet. Hot breath, dry and flat like the core of a forge, spilled over Susan's face and confirmed that all feeling was still with her. Steel snarled and glared directly into the girl's eyes, then dropped her unceremoniously back to the ground. As she landed, a smooth, mechanical serpent curled up and wrapped softly over her belly, then began nudging itself at the hem of her shorts.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:05 am

"No it's... not, you... sick psycho."

As the creature hauled her up, Susan wanted to spit in its face as a show of defiance. With her body not responding properly, she decided not to try it; a trickle of drool wouldn't have the right effect. She did match the monster's glare until it dropped her, knocking the breath out of her.

When the snake started slithering over her, she was pretty sure she knew where it was going, a suspicion confirmed when it started to push at the hem of her shorts.I can't escape this, but I'm not going to give it the satisfaction of begging or showing fear.

Character listing

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

"Ooh, tough as nails I see," the gray woman said as she began shrugging her own shorts free. "Well, even nails bend when heated properly."

The snake burrowed itself smoothly into Susan's underwear, forming an obscene bulge against her shorts, and eventually found the obvious goal. Its head, rounded and smooth, wriggled at her entrance at an impossible angle until it made its way into her folds and implanted itself. The long tail of the thing clicked, and a series of small blades appeared as the creature stiffened within Susan and slid the edges along the fabric covering it. With a soft tearing, the cloth was slit open down the center, exposing the girl to the cool air. The mechanical snake loosened slightly and dug itself further into the student, the blades vanishing back into its body, before the gray woman stepped over her prey and grinned hungrily. The mechanical animal twisted and bent itself into a sort of double-ended dildo, one side buried in Susan and the other pointing nearly straight up.

Above the girl, the gray woman was completely stripped below the waist, exposing a smooth, damp slit to the air. She lowered herself down until the other half of the snake was buried in herself and moaned deeply, then slowly ran warm hands up under her prey's shirt.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:13 am

Despite her best efforts, Susan cried out as the snake penetrated her. She was able to keep her fear from showing for more than an instant when the snake, after shredding her shorts, delved deeper into her. Is that sick freak going to have it use those blades in me?

Then the creature thrust itself onto the snake and ran its hands under her top. As the warm hands ran over her breasts, Susan let out a low moan. "Nnnnn... Stop. Get... ahh... off me... unnn... bitch."

Character listing

Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:33 am

The gray woman licked her lips and curled fingers like warm irons over the mounds of Susan's breasts by slipping carelessly under her bra and shoving it up and out of the way. Miss Steel cupped and rolled over the tender flesh and brushed her thumbs sharply across nipples and back.

"Ooohh, what's the matter? You want to fuck me back instead of letting me just ride you? Well, I can do that," the creature said as she turned and hissed a soft command to one of the nearby serpents. Her hips rocked slightly back and forth against Susan's, driving the hard shaft into both of them.

The little mechanical animal slithered over and clicked sharply before it opened its jaws and bit the student softly. Control flooded back into her limbs, though the hands over her chest threatened to pin her hard against the grass if she attempted to squirm away.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:40 am

"Ooohh, what's the matter? You want to fuck me back instead of letting me just ride you? Well, I can do that."

"No! I don't want... Aaaaaaah!" Susan's protest was cut off as the creature thrust the serpent further into her.

The snakebite gave her control of her body back just as she tried to force herself to push up and throw the monster off her. Unfortunately, the only effect of the attempt was to push the serpent into her again, causing her to cry out agin in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Dammit... Have to... get out... quickly... My body's... starting to... give in.

"I said," She took a deep breath and tried to push her assailant off her, "Get OFF me!" The creature's hands holding her down, however, stopped her from getting enough leverage to have any chance of succeeding in the attempt.

Character listing

Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:41 am

There was enough leverage, however, to drive the impromptu shaft harder into both of them. Steel threw her head back and cried out hard in lust as Susan tried to shove her away, then crashed forward against the girl. A smooth, forked tongue flickered out and grazed over the student's cheek amid soft, warm pants from her attacker.

"Mmnnn, see? It's nice fucking someone, isn't it? Do it harder," she hissed before nipping at the delicate skin beneath the student's jaw.

The monster sat back up with a steady groan and wriggled her hips to press the other half of the snake teasingly against Susan's folds. Gray flesh rose slightly, giving the girl room to thrust up into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:17 pm

"Uhn... No... Stop..." Susan twisted under the creature, trying to force it off her or to worm her way out from under it. All of the movement, while it didn't allow her to get free, had the effect of rubbing the snake against her harder. Despite herself, she could feel herself beginning to get aroused by it.

"Aah... No... Let me... oh... go." Her voice echoed her state, anger warring with pleasure.

Character listing

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:31 am

"Aaahhnn! Why would- hahnn- I let you go? You- mmmnngh- you're so FUN!" gasped the gray woman as she rocked and bucked still harder and faster against Susan. The forked tongue ran slowly up the girl's neck, and the monster's heavy breasts pressed tight into her prey's. The snake that had bitten the student slithered up between the two women and writhed its way between their chests until it could lick and nuzzle at the other side of Susan's neck.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 am

Susan felt her nipples stiffen as the creature's breasts rubbed against them. "FUN?!? You... ahhn... you think... nnnn... raping... ung... me is... aaah... fun? You sick... Ohhhh!" A particularly hard thrust cut off her protest before she was able to launch into a string of profanity expressing her exact opinion of the monster and its ancestry.

As she tried to twist away from the thing's tongue, she felt something slither between her breasts. Now what...? A second tongue started licking the other side of her neck, and she twisted slightly to see the snake there. Great. If I manage to throw this bitch off me, that thing'll probably bite my neck. Despite her worries, she continued her efforts to get free from under Miss Steel.

Character listing

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next