View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pacts signed in blood (for Vera) 

Post Re: Pacts signed in blood (for Vera)
The metallic woman seemed just as pleased as the spider as it tasted the Head Girl's blood. The speech afterwards was a bit grandiose though Vera did not mind it. But the moment she returned the bone knife to Miss Steel, the entire mood of the room changed. The violin screech of metal grinding across metal teared into the student sending her heart beating faster in anticipation. Seems the flaws of working with monsters was apparent in this one as well.

Vera smoothed her skirt as she slowly rose from her chair. "You were doing so well before," she said cooly, "You claim I have done wrong, that I am a traitor to the other students because I ensure the rules are followed? That would mean that any position of authority, from the police to high ranking positions in a business, would be betraying those they enforce. My position was given by humans to deal with other humans, to claim that is wrong is to say the staff that gave you your job are wrong as well."

It was doubtful reason was reaching this metal woman at this point. But Vera was not about to let this woman claim there is some reason to punish her when there was not. "Besides, I am not here for detention and to harm me would only harm a provider for more prey for you to play with. Now, if our business is concluded, I must return to my duties." Despite the situation she was in, the Head Girl remained calm. She had been on this island for years now and was used to being threatened and abused by monsters and demons. It was a pity, she was almost growing fond of this strange being before her.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 pm

The gray woman laughed harshly and swung the blade down to her side.

"How right you are! Well, in part. You've done so much wrong, Vera. So very, very much. You know the rules you enforce aren't to protect and serve your flock. And to claim you're just following orders now! That's never held up." The white bit of bone flipped in one hand and landed back in gray fingers.

"But you're right. I'm a wicked being myself. I deserve to be punished more than you. Father will tend to that soon, though. Father will absolve my sins against her." Despite Vera's calmness, the gray woman was smiling the way she did at trembling, cornered prey. "And you're wrong about what I intend to do with you. No harm ever comes to those I lay hands upon. I just want to hurt you."

Miss Steel stepped calmly forward and smiled playfully down at Vera. "If you'd rather, pretend this is my audition for the part you just cast me in." A dark gray tongue slid from the creature's lips and rolled across the upper one. "Or that I like you very, very much and want to see just how delicious you are when you're in pain. They're all very truthful lies," the gray woman said before her face hardened momentarily, "but don't think you'll go back on our agreement simply because I've given you a taste of what you'll be sending others to."

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:33 am

"I do not need to pretend anything," she replied cooly, "You are just looking for an excuse to justify attacking a Head Girl. As I said before, I broke no rules. There is no laws for humanity that tell me I have to like and care about others of my species. Not even animals do that."

It was pointless to continue this discussion. Miss Steel had already decided that she needed to be punished for some sort of wrong. She failed to see the difference between harm and hurt when the metallic woman continue to flick about the bone knife. All was left was putting forth a useless resistance before being caught in this woman's clutches.

Vera moved away from the hungry monster and headed for the furnace room. She could only hope she can reach the door before Steel or those spiders stop her. Head Girl or not, her rank was not going to stop her from trying to ensure her survival no matter how impossible that may be. Even if she managed to escape, there was nothing stopping this thing from chasing her all the way back to her suite. She really wished being a Head Girl could provide her with more protection against the island itself.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:44 pm

"Social animals do, and, last I checked, humans are social animals," Steel said with a sigh, shaking her head. "Besides, you've broken Father's rules, and there's no reason those are less valid than your rules."

Vera started to pull the door open a moment before a long, metallic leg slammed it back shut at the top corner. A deep, irritated growl rumbled from the gray woman's throat.

"You think I should just let you go, hmm? That you're better than the other whores on this island because those above made you their lap dog? Face me, bitch. Turn around and show me that you don't have their fear. It should be easy. You know I can't break the rules of my kind."

Three legs matching the one holding the door were hanging out to Steel's sides. They looked like oversized spares for her mechanical spiders. Gray fingers clenched tight on the bone knife, trembling slightly, as yellow-green eyes bored into Vera.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 am

The creature slammed the door shut with a long spider leg. With her only way out now sealed, Vera turned back around to face the metallic woman. Despite being made of solid metal, the monster seemed able to change the number of appendages she had. She was not looking forward to seeing what other things this metal woman and her spiders were capable of.

"That thing is no father of mine," she replied, "So his rules do not apply to me. I know the rules but that does not change the fact I do not wish to be abused by you. But it seems I do not have much of a say in the matter now."

Any human would be defensive knowing that they were about to be raped by a insane creature. Vera's jaw clenched as she stood there, waiting for this grey woman to decide what to do with her. Though the rules prevented lasting damage to her body, it was still discomforting seeing the knife being clenched in Miss Steel's hand.

"So what are you going to do to me, Miss Steel?" she asked finally, wanting to get this so called punishment done with.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"Direct. Bold. I like that," the gray woman growled. "Well, Father things I should slit that nasty little throat of yours, and you want me to let you run along to other business. I'm going to make a compromise." Another long, metallic leg tapped into the door as the other two closed slowly in around Vera. Miss Steel's feet shuffled slowly, almost lazily forward, scraping along the smooth concrete.

"I'm going to cut you nice and shallow so you won't even have any scars. You get to go about your business, and you have to suffer under the knife!" Miss Steel held the blade close to herself and pointed the tip at Vera. "Elegant little solution, isn't it? Now, will you be good for me, or do I get to be rough with you?" The gray woman was closing in on her prey, eyes glimmering in the low light as they narrowed down on their target. One strong hand reached slowly for the cuff of Vera's shirt.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Luckily the creature's father was not the one making the decisions. Of course slitting the throat of a student and a Head Girl no less would not be ignored by the staff. They tend to frown at creatures deciding to lessen their stock of sex slaves.

Vera was trapped between Miss Steel's spider legs as the rest of her metallic body moved closer. The monster had no reason to worry. They both knew escape was impossible. As long as the damage was not lasting, the school's staff would not care. Even if it were, the labs could patch her up. If this thing wanted to cut her, there was nothing to protect her from that.

The student remained silent as her answer. No sane woman would agree to shallow cuts from a bloody blade made of bone. Elegant would not be the word she would use for this punishment. Vera pressed further against the door, her body instinctfully pulling away from the obvious danger. Her jaw remained clenched as her nails slowly rake against the door. Despite her experience, she could not help but feel fear as Steel's fingers slowly grip her shirt.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 am

The gray woman's eyes lit up like an addict's on finding his intoxicant of choice laid bare before him the moment she got a whiff of Vera's fear. Gray lips split wide and yellow-green eyes bore hard into the student's before the filthy blade sliced through the air - and every button holding the white fabric in the gray woman's hand closed.

With the shirt over pale skin slit wide, stained in a few spots, and slipping away from Vera's body, Miss Steel dumped her back to the ground and shoved the young woman's shoulder into the metal door.

"You know this part, or you should by now. Strip for me, Vera. If you don't want to have to explain why more of your uniform is ruined, do it quickly," the gray woman commanded flatly. Her breathing was slightly ragged, though, as if the sight of exposed skin itself was starting to give her a pleasant buzz. A most wicked grin still split her lips, baring smooth, white teeth. A long, dry tongue crept from between them and met the blade, tasting the crimson life on its sharp edge and leaving nothing behind.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:20 am

The Head Girl was lifted off the ground. A sick looking grin had spread across the monster's lips as eyes gleaming with madness stare deep into her own. Miss Steel was already enjoying this and they had barely begun. The blade suddenly sliced downwards, leaving behind the faint sound of broken buttons falling onto the concrete floor.

Vera gasps in pain as she was slammed back against the warm metal door. Her blouse parted revealing pale skin, a lacy white bra, and a pentagram necklace. The student's skin was glistening with sweat from the boiling heat coming from the forge.

She had little choice but to comply to this insane woman's wishes. Vera slipped off her jacket followed by her now cut blouse. There was some minor relief shedding layers of clothing but it did little to deter the waves of heat washing over her. She bent over and removed her shoes and socks. The Head Girl merely followed the steps and made no attempts to entertain the metallic creature. Her short skirt added to the pile of clothes at her feet leaving her glistening form only hidden by a bra and panties of white lace. Sighing softly, she unsnapped her bra and lets her luscious orbs bounce free. The lovely mounds sway gently, emitting an orange glow from the light of the flames. The last of her undergarments slid down her pale thighs and came to rest on top of the pile of what was her uniform.

"What do you wish of me now, Miss Steel?" she said calmly as she gazed at the wicked creature. There was no point arguing. Vera would do her best to comply in hopes that her 'punishment' will be lightened.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Acid green eyes followed the simple motions with growing hunger. The vertical slits danced from point to point on Vera's pale skin, and the gray tongue slid along matching lips.

"I want you to stand very, very still," the gray woman intoned softly. The extra legs still held their positions on either side of the head girl, promising no escape. The dagger danced and spun between Steel's fingers as she took another long, slow, satisfying drink of the soft flesh on display before her eyes.

"Very," Steel whispered, the point of the blade blinking forward until it filled the entirety of Vera's right pupil. "Very." It lowered slowly, the flat, smooth side of it caressing the student's cheek like lover's fingertips. "Still." It slid under the chain holding the pentagram and pulled it slightly away from the pale, glowing skin.

The gray woman's other hand pinched the pendant and held it up to the light. "Do you work magic, Vera?" she asked. With the necklace held aloft, the blade settled back against the young woman's soft skin and scratched delicately over the heavy swell of one breast until the flat, pointed end of it was pressing her nipple back into the soft flesh.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 am

Vera did her best to keep her composure as she stood there in the nude. Her body glowed with light and heat from the forge as she was admired by Steel's green eyes. Watching the monster's eyes take in her form sent a slight tingling thrill up her spine. Part of her almost liked being admired in such a way.

Her question was soon answered as the metallic woman and bone blade moved closer to her body. Every time the word 'very' was spoken that small thrill ran through her body once more. Her heart began to beat faster as she saw the blade come closer to her eye and slowly trace down her cheek. Despite the inner trembles, Vera obeyed and remained still standing up straight for the woman to explore her body.

Miss Steel's attention was drawn away by her necklace as it was pulled away from her breast to be inspected closer. The question was of no threat and the labs and staff already knew of her ability. "Yes, Miss Steel," she replied softly, "NICE labs supports my studies in order to learn more about how magic works and learn new ways to deal with the witches in this school." A soft gasp escapes her as she felt the blade lightly scratch just over one of her breasts. Her heart raced filling the luscious mound with fresh heated blood. This was not her first time being tortured like this and already her body was reacting. As a Head Girl, she also belonged to the Headmaster and all his desires are to be fulfilled by her.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:24 pm

The gray woman sniffed curiously at the air, taking in the smell of Vera's sweat, fear, and lust. The hungry smile on Steel's lips spread further as half-lidded eyes settled on her prey's. Soft pants slid through those lips, and the motions of breathing pressed gray flesh into the loose vest above it.

"Ahh, the witches, would that they all had proper boots," the gray woman mused. "But that wouldn't be fair to some of their attackers would it?" The flat side of the bone traced down and curved to find its way to Vera's side, then tipped up so the sharp edge rested carefully against her skin. "You wouldn't know about boots though, would you? You've never put pointed steel toes through a man. You've never watched the fire in someone's eyes die swiftly as they realize the fawn they wanted to catch has sharper fangs." The edge scraped down over Vera's side, scratching her teasingly until it reached her hip. "You're just a plaything that traded freedom for privilege." A thin, shallow, red line opened up on Vera's hip, barely deep enough to draw a few drops of blood.

The knife, once more marked with the tiniest bit of crimson, rose up between Vera and Steel's faces once more. The gray woman was panting heavily now, spurred on by a dangerous bloodlust that was held carefully in check. Her lidded eyes blurred almost drunkenly, though the hand holding the weapon was steady as solid metal.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:03 am

The question was odd to say the least. How steel toed boots and kicking a man to death came up in the conversation was a mystery. But the metallic monster seemed to be growing more and more unstable by the moment. Vera could only hope that this woman does not lose it too much and forget that this Head Girl needs to live in order to do her job.

"I.. Can't say that I have worn steel toed boots," she replied, doing her best to keep her voice steady as the knife slowly scratched her pale skin, "We are all playthings of something else. Whether concious or not, we traded something to be in the position we are in. That is how the world works. When you took this job, you traded some of your freedom for this special privilege that would provide you with troublesome students to break. I took my position for my own reasons and accepted the price. One way or another, every choice has a price, a trade."

She was not sure her words were even reaching the panting woman. Her eyes focused on the blood on the tip of the blade, her blood. Vera remained perfectly still despite the fluttering in her stomach. There was a certain thrill in the level of danger that was involved in this. Her own breathing was much deeper as a tingling began to build between her thighs.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Miss Steel smiled wickedly at Vera and shook her head slowly. The gray woman's breathing stabilized slightly as the knife hovered closer and closer to the student's pale skin. The white edge turned and pressed delicately into Vera's breastbone between the loosed, heavy mounds, threatening to cut her again.

"But the difference, slut, is that I had a better start than you. My trading, my compromises, have yielded much, much better results with so very little input." The blade pressed gradually tighter into Vera as Miss Steel spoke. "And my compromises have helped me. Your compromise is foolish at best. You give yourself to the cause that wants to destroy you. You throw away what slim chance of true freedom you had for a veneer of power that looks more like slavery." Thin beads of crimson welled around the knife for a moment before it danced away into the air.

The blade swung back and nicked Vera's shoulder, slipped away to draw another slight line on her pale skin, and paused between the two women.

"But my power allows me to do more than accept deals. I can craft them myself. Vera, you could be a predator, a destroyer, a subjugater of the humans that are beneath you. I take enough of your blood and you'll need some of mine. And my blood can make you like me."

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 am

"Of course you had a better start than me," she replied, her voice quaking in pain as the blade bit into her skin, "This island is meant for your kind. This place is a form of recreation for most creatures. While for the students, we are merely your source of entertainment. I was not expecting much improvement taking this position but it is indeed better than the alternative. In case you have forgotten, humans run this place as well so I can reach that point as well. I just have to endure the journey while the others graduate and become slaves. Besides my position apparently is of some use as you have called me here for this deal in the first place."

Vera hissed as the blade grazed her shoulder. She resist the urge to step back. Everything was against her but she had to at least continue to stand before this monster. Even if it meant nothing to this being, she will show she was more than just another student. Completely nude and with faint red lines across her body, the Head Girl held her ground even as blood began to bead with the sweat on her pale form.

Miss Steel seemed to have moved from punishing to making another offer, another deal. The Head Girl was not sure what exactly was being offered but from the requirement it sounded like something a human should not do. "You will need to bring more details for me to make such a decision," Vera replied, "But if this is to change me into one of your kind, I will not be able to accept it. Once I became a Head Girl, my fate was sealed." She was sure changing into a monster would probably not go well with the device inside her body. Alter too much and it may trigger a heart attack. Changing into a monster would completely take away her freedom as a human in the end anyway.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next