View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pacts signed in blood (for Vera) 

Post Re: Pacts signed in blood (for Vera)
The gray woman chuckled darkly at Vera's admission of her position. Steel rose back to her full height and flipped the weapon loosely in her hand as the student spoke. The refusal, however, brought the stilling of the edge, at least for a small moment.

"Vera, Vera, Vera, you of all people should know how easily contracts are broken, shattered with new power or to quench a growing adversary." Miss Steel cupped her prey's jaw in one hand and tilted her head carefully back. "Or are you so loyal to... him," the gray woman said, her face contorting in contempt at the pronoun, "that you'd accept his rule on the slim chance you can become his favorite plaything and perhaps ascend as his heir? You think this island's humans don't suffer the same prejudices those on the outside have?" Something was changing in the gray woman's voice, making it lighter and more caustic. Her eyes flickered and the vertically slit pupils rounded out for a moment. The yellow seemed to darken as well.

"You're just another tool of the patriarchy. They'll never let you have real power. They'll just use you to keep us all oppressed! They'll make you into their little puppet doll and have you dance on strings to keep the voices of women from being heard! They'll-" The dagger hissed through the air and cut a thin, red line across Vera's shoulders, tracing in an arc from her left armpit to her right clavicle.

The gray woman pressed her head into her other hand, dragging it swiftly away from Vera's face, and curled slightly inward. "Father," Steel hissed, "get back to sleep." Through the gray fingers, Vera could see the acid-green eyes fighting to maintain their earlier shape.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm

The creature was growing more unstable by the moment. Vera could only guess that Miss Steel was refering to the headmaster as her jaw was tightly held. She was unsure where this tangent was going or if it was even possible to give a response that would be listened to.

"Ugh!" Vera gasps as a sharp pain spikes across her shoulders. The knife moved quickly, adding another cut to join the many others. The Head Girl stepped back finally, her self preservation taking over for a moment. She panted softly from the strain and tension she had been put through so far. This particular monster was very trying to her nerves.

"To claim to know the future is foolish," she forced herself to say cooly, "He may use me but I am also using him. The price is high but to remain as a normal student would have cost me everything. Where I am now I can grow and change. It may not happen soon but there are still many years for me to make my own ripples in the pond. I have my reasons for not rising up against him, it is not an option for me to choose in my current state."

Slowly the Head Girl stepped forward gazing down at the curled up woman. "And you are in no place to speak to me about power when you cannot even manage to keep on your own feet when punishing me. Now will you be able to continue or is this father of yours going to continue to push you around?" Much like a monster, Vera focused on this woman's odd quirks and weakness. Despite not being human, Miss Steel had her own share of problems and struggles with power. Perhaps it was insane to goad a monster like this but if it gets punishment on the way then it would be better for the Head Girl. She did have her own duties to attend to afterall.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:30 pm

The gray woman calmed herself quickly as Vera spoke, though the creature was still visibly shaken. Yellow-green eyes glowed softly as they peered through a few stray strands of mussed hair up at the pale woman, and a soft, almost pleased, whimper escaped Steel's throat.

"You're right, Vera," Miss Steel whispered, looking up at the cut student. "I've been remiss in my own duties." The knife turned in gray fingers and was lifted, handle-outward towards the head girl. "I'm losing my touch. Show me, Vera," the monster whispered, her voice full of anticipation. "Show me how to punish the disobedient."

Still holding the knife out, Steel rocked back onto her feet and stood. She kept the weapon lightly offered as she moved away from the student recently her prey. The spider-like legs folded back into gray flesh moments before the opened vest brushed into the wall.

"I've been weak. Punish me."

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Vera could barely hold back her shock at the change of mood in the room. She knew she would have to keep her current visage lest the metallic monsters before her take advantage once more. But the question that remained was an obvious one. How was she suppose to punish a monster?

The Head Girl took a few moments to control her breathing. Her many cuts and slits on her body stung as sweat soaked into her blood. It was very uncomfortable being nude and wounded in this burning hot room. But it was not the first time she been put through such circumstances.

Slowly she moved closer to the metal woman. "You should be glad that it is me that found you like this and not one of the other students," she spoke softly, taking a moment to pull back her long silver hair and stretching her nude body before Miss Steel, "If one of the student's I sent to be punished found you like this, it would be an embarassment to us both. It would show that women are too weak to punish their own and prove your patriachy to be correct."

She accepts the knife and gazes at it for a moment. "I prefer not to cause harm to my fellow students. It would be a pity to cause harm to our beautiful bodies." Vera spoke in a soft lecturing tone as if she were correcting a student. The tip of the knife sank into the top of Miss Steel's grey vest. Slowly she the sharp blade downwards, cutting a line down the monster's top from the collar over the shoulder and all the way down to the bottom while barely grazing the woman's grey flesh. "Even in doubt you must show yourself as the dominant one. Let your dominance put your...prey's beliefs in question rather than your own. To show weakness is to give control to them just as you gave it to me."

As Vera spoke, she cut another slit down starting from the other shoulder. With two clean cuts, she took the flat of the blade and rested it over the center of the vest. "Your weakness revealed a little about yourself to me. You will tell me more. Open yourself so I can ensure this failure does not repeat again," on the word 'open' the knife slid downwards. But instead of cutting it dragged the section she cut out of Steel's vest off her body. Once the section of grey fabric fell to the floor, she moved the tip of her blade to the monster's shoulders. With two flicks she cut both sides of the vest letting what was left fall to the floor.

"Tell me more about this Father of yours," she said with a purr, the blade tracing over Steel's half nude body. Even with the grey metallic tone, the female monster was attractive indeed. The bone knife slide and explored the woman along with Vera's eyes. The tip traced along the edge of the creature's shorts. "He seems to be trying to control you or was that something else? Why do you keep him if you wish him to stop controlling you?"

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 pm

The inhuman eyes watched Vera's approach anxiously. The gray woman's breathing was deeper, yet more ragged, as if each lungfull was dragged forcibly in and shoved back out like lead. That Vera could find a point so easily and readily to admonish Steel on brought a wince to her yellow-green eyes. They turned away from the head girl's, ashamed, and settled on the floor at her side. Soft nods accompanied the pale woman's instructions as Steel absorbed them. The careful graze of the knife drew a small gasp through gray lips and another, more pleased wince.

As the first chunk of fabric sloughed away from her body, a half-whimpering moan replaced the previous panting. Miss Steel dug her fingers into the wall behind her, cracking the concrete just slightly, but she made no move to stop Vera. As the rest of the vest slumped to the floor, in fact, a deep yellow blush came to the metallic woman's cheeks. The heavy breathing caused her breasts to sway slightly with the motions, coal-black nipples atop rounded, firm orbs of flesh. The half-drunken gaze from before was back redoubled as the gray woman's eyes watched Vera's curiously. Steel recognized that hunger, that following of skin, and shivered slightly to have it turned on herself for once. For a brief, flickering moment she considered things that would have likely made vera's stomach turn just to hear them.

"Father... isn't trying to control me," the gray woman whispered. Her voice trembled, as if she were afraid that its sound might call undue attention to herself. "She's just - mmh - angry... at you, Miss Matsumoto." Steel drew a deep, shuddering breath at the feel of sharp bone teasing near the last bit of clothing on her smooth body. "She's, ahn, a student. Her mind was - mff," she said, her breath catching as she felt the edge bite slightly deeper into gray skin, "c-copied as the seed to mine. I'm... I'm trying to heal the damage to her - nnnhh, Goddess - sorry! The damage to her mind, so she..."

The gray woman's eyes shot open, and her body tensed again, though this time not in fear of the knife. She was so distracted with cutting her words short that her hips pressed sharply forward and dug a small, yellow line in her skin. The wound, though, was more than enough to ellicit a shuddering, lust-filled moan.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 am

The Head Girl's other hand came across Miss Steel's face in a slap. Her hand stung, taking more damage from the blow than the creature before her. "I decide when you suffer pleasure... or pain," she hissed, as the tip of the blade now glistening with monster's blood raised the woman's gaze to her own, "I should have guessed you are a masochist. You want to be punished, to be hurt by me. Do not disappoint me again or I will go so slow that you will be begging for it in the end."

It was difficult to come up with a punishment when punishment was a reward to this creature. Her own heart was racing as she gazed at Miss Steel's shivering form. There was always a rush when punishing a student. Showing dominance and control also sent an intense feeling straight to the core of her being. But this was not a student but one of the monsters. She was the one in control. Even if only for this moment, she decided this creature's fate.

"You should not be ashamed," she cooed softly as fingers lightly graze below a breast while the blade traced down and did the same to the other, "You have a beautiful body and after my lesson you will only grow more beautiful." The blade sank in slightly as it traced upwards over Steel's breast and just around the darkened peak. Her other hand slid upwards as well as her fingers captured the swollen nub and began to pinch it hard and roll it between her fingers.

The lustful moan from before brought a faint smile to Vera's lips. "Listened to yourself moan. Your breasts have swelled and firmed. Your nipples have hardened begging to be touched. You want this, your body wants this," she said firmly, "If I cut away your shorts, I wonder how wet you already are. You are a horny slut waiting to be tamed and taken for what you are. And you have the nerve to call my kind a bunch of whores." She added with a smirk as she cruely twisted a nipple while the blade just barely nicks the other in a quick swipe.

Her fingers continue to stroke and gnead the firm flesh as the knife slid down Steel's body. It carefully avoids the wound and yellow blood coming from it. "So Father is a she and a former student," she said softly, the blade tracing over the woman's shorts once more, "Many students are not fond of my position especially ones who know of the monsters on the island and question what this school really is. And you claim to be healing her yet you seem unable to control her. We cannot have that now can we?" The blade sinks into the monster's shorts and began to cut a thin line like before all the way down to where Steel's grey thigh begins. She repeats the motion even slower than before as she cuts the other side and then much like the vest she peels away the front and allows the back to join it soon after.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 pm

With a palmprint still dull on her cheek, the gray woman hissed and clenched, trying not to show any pleasure for her tormentor. She sucks back in hair through white teeth and nods, adding a plaintive "yes, ma'am," to Vera's threatening command.

Steel smelled the familiar dominance in the air, the same sort of energy she normally found herself charged with, and shivered slightly at finding another being capable of wielding it against her on this island. Her eyes flickered as she tried to keep her mind from wandering too far astray, lest it get lost in hopeful fantasies and narcotic emotion highs.

The cries and moans that squeaked their way through gray lips were deeper than those she normally forced from her quarry, more solid notes of exquisite torment, though not by much. She bit her lip hard as the blade sank into her skin and drew another wave of exquisite bliss through the creature's strange body. She fought to not lean into the edge so hard that her hands dug further into the wall at her back, boring small divots for each fingertip. The sharp cry ellicited by the harsh twisting of black, tender flesh and the fresh yellow line echoed in the scorching room.

True to Vera's words, there was a thin sheen of dampness on the gray woman's smooth lower lips. The trickle of blood from the higher wound ran by the edge of it, curling along the joint between leg and pelvis. Steel's heavy panting caught for a moment as the last of her clothing hit the floor at her feet. The drunken, lust-glazed stare that fixed Vera did nothing but reaffirm her words, though Steel winced at the most recent admonishment.

"I'm... I'm trying to make her more... mmff... valuable, Miss Matsumoto. A psychotic isn't." The gray woman bit her lip and squirmed for a moment. She started to lean into Vera's hands, then pulled back to where she was before at the memory of the chastisement. "... isn't worth much on the markets." Steel closed her eyes for a moment, then blinked them back open to seek Vera's. "But I'll put her out, if you want, Ma'am. Please, I want to be brought back in line. I've strayed so far."

Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 am

She could feel her own insides stir as those glazed eyes gaze at her. Miss Steel was even calling her by a simple title now instead of by name. The Head Girl could see how the monster was struggling with those primal urges. Perhaps others who managed to reach this moment were quick to let forth their hatred on the creature. But not Vera. She was slow, methodic in her work. This monster forced herself to play by the rules her unstable mind has created and Vera was going to take full advantage of that.

Smiling faintly, she borrowed a line from this punisher. "Now Miss Steel," she said softly, "I want you to hold very... very... still..." The thin blade of the knife slowly rose. The very tip slips just between the woman's glistening netherlips. Vera's eyes were focused as she ensured that the edge did not cut any of the woman's passage as she slowly traced up and down inside the woman's slit.

"So quick to give her up?" she asked still focused on her task, "You had the conviction to take in this...psychotic as you call her and attempt to cure her. Do as you wish with her but know that I do not tolerate failure. If you fail to control yourself, to control her then you will not be worth much on the market. To show your control you will remain still. I know you want this blade to sink into your precious passage and spill your yellow blood all over yourself and this floor. But you will not. You will count slowly to one hundred. If you let yourself be nicked then you will start over. Only when you finish the count will I sink this blade into you and allow you the level of bliss you desire. Do you understand Miss Steel?"

The knife began it's slow methodic strokes. The flat of the blade glides easily along the inside of Steel's netherlips. Already the yellow blood that stained the blade was slowly being washed clean by creature's sexual juices.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:24 am

At the familiar command, the gray woman's body froze as if her joints had suddenly fused solid. Everything above her waist, though, tensed and trembled with burning anticipation and masochistic lust. Glazed, half-lidded, acid-green eyes sought Vera's for a moment, then slid downward to watch the knife as it began its teasing, torturously pleasant work.

"I understand, ma'am," Steel panted, her breathing shifting to follow the rhythm of the blade. "I won't fail you." She counted, then, intoning the numbers evenly with carefully measured breaths. Every so often, the edge would press a hair closer or farther away from slicing the delicate, soft skin of the gray woman's folds, and she would wince or catch her breath or bite briefly at her lip before slipping back into her measured pattern of counting without missing a number.

Steel's eyes slowly slid away from the knife to take her tormentor in again. They caught on the light red lines as they passed upwards, and the powerful predatory instincts in the gray woman's damaged mind began to reawaken. Steel fought them by digging her fingers further into the wall, sending a few pebbles to bounce on the smooth floor. Her gaze widened, pulling more of the head girl's body into view, and those instincts were instantly quieted once more. Vera's shape was familiar to Steel. The gray woman was reminded of another pale-haired being who had once tormented her, who had done, in fact, things that even Steel was reluctant to recall. Her eyes warmed at the connection.

Between counts, the gray woman mused silently that she'd never found a more perfect and glorious specimen of humanity.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 am

Miss Steel followed her directions without error. The Head Girl had continued to stroke up and down slowly between the monster's netherlips with the bone blade. Vera focused on controlling her own breathing to hide her own thrill and to endure the unbearable heat coming from the furnace. She was impressed on how well this creature followed orders when obedient.

But the sound of cracking concrete showed that there was a beast waiting to be unleashed upon her. Already the light in Miss Steel's green eyes was beginning to return. Vera could already feel the change. The control was shifting little by little as the monster gazed at her glistening nude body with a fresh hunger. Her role as punisher was soon to be over.

The count finished and she slowly pulled away the blade. It now glistened with the creature's sexual juices as she showed it briefly before Steel's eyes. "Good girl.." she replied cooly, "Now as promised..." With a quick swipe she brought the blade down, leaving behind a streak along the monster's thigh. Vera continued to swipe and slash the blade in various directions, crisscrossing up both thighs and over the monster's belly. Each stroke was deeper than the last as fresh blood soon soaked the blade and dripped down to the floor.

Moving up the monster's body, the slashes continued to streak just below the metallic woman's breasts. Brief swipes flick over each nipple and their puffing areolae. Vera was panting softly as she finished with a cruel stab between two of Steel's ribs. She was not sure what this monster could take but she could only guess it was more than a human. Twisting the blade slowly, she finally pulled away. The Head Girl took a deep breath, her nude body now having some of the monster's blood on her.

"I do hope you have learned your lesson," she forced herself to say calmly, offering the blade back to the monster. Vera said no further than that. Of course she did not want her own punishment to continue but that was not her choice anymore. But one could hope a little.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

The gray woman gasped and sputtered and moaned in varying degrees with each fresh yellow line carved in her flesh. The inhuman blood bloomed and welled over gray skin to run in rivulets down to the floor, where it pooled around Steel's feet. Her eyes were glazed and floating in lust before the edge dug into the darker skin. They snapped wide at that point, losing all focus. A deep, rumbling moan poured from the gray woman's lips.

As she was impaled on the edge, the moan turned to a deep-throated scream of raw lust. A flood of clearer juices gushed from between her legs to mingle with the yellow. The grip of her fingers failed, and the gray woman fell to her knees as her body shook with violent release. Her body slumped away from the blade as Vera pulled it free into a small heap at the student's feet.

Steel took a long, slow, groaning minute to get enough control of herself to sit back up. Her wounds were knitting half-consciously, and the pool of fluids was seeping back into her body to keep it running well. She reached up and took the offered weapon meekly, looking at it as if trying to remember what it was. Gray lips opened, and the weapon disappeared for a moment into them, then slid out clean and clattered to the floor.

"I - hahh, ahh - learned my lesson, Ma'am. I won't lose control to Father again," Steel panted, smiling warmly up at Vera. In a flash, the gray woman was on her feet again and diving forwards to crash against the pale skinned woman and try to pull a hungry, devouring kiss from her lips.

The gray woman's lips were still coated with her own blood. Blood which had the peculiar effect of being an intense aphrodisiac in humans.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 am

The monster seemed to be in heaven from all the damage Vera caused to the metallic woman's body. Moans echoed off the walls as Miss Steel writhed and spasmed in orgasmic bliss. Even the brutal stab of the knife did not seem to deter this creature but rather push her along into a long release. Juices gush forth, mixing with the yellow blood running from the monster's numerous wounds. The Head Girl could only gaze in amazement of what pain does to this thing.

But all the slashes and stabs did little to the creature's health. The wounds were quickly closing and the monster's juices and blood seemed to flow right back into the woman's metallic form. Vera knew it was doubtful that a mere knife could kill this woman but now she got proof that a human could do little to stop this thing.

Vera's heart continued to race from the strangely erotic sight and her pulsed only quickened further as the metal woman accepted the bone blade once more. Was her punishment going to continue? She resisted the urge to sigh with relief when the woman cleaned the blade off and lets it fall to the floor. The monster even smiled up at her as if pleased by the results of this punishment. Was she spared?

The answer came quickly as Miss Steel's body crashed right into her own. Her wounds stung from the impact as Vera yelped in pain and stumbled backwards. The monster's heavier body caused the student to lose balance and came crashing to the heated concrete floor. Her lips were already enveloped by the other woman's as the Head Girl squirmed on the floor, groaning in pain.

The heat from the metallic body and the concrete floor completely smothered Vera's senses. Each breath seared her lungs as she struggled weakly in this overwhelming state of things. She could taste the creature's blood on Steel's lips and tongue as the deep embrace continued to strive for dominance. A weak groan left her throat as a different warmth began to wash over her thoughts and slowly spread down her body. "Mmmph!" she moaned as she felt herself growing even hotter than before. Her breasts swelled and nipples throb almost painfully from their rock hard erection. Heels drag slowly along the floor as she uselessly kicked the floor in a futile resistance. Vera was completely confused on what just happened but her body was immediately reacting to the scene.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Miss Steel broke the kiss and gazed dreamily down at Vera. The pleasant toxin

was working its way hungrily through the student's body, heating her and

tingling softly at her mind.

"Mistress... I'll make you feel good," the gray woman cooed softly as her

fingers dug into Vera's pale, warm skin. Steel's body was warm from being near the furnace and from the yellow blood pounding in her veins. Dry breath poured from her lips and washed over Vera's skin, pulling the sweat from it in small patches.

"I'll make you feel like you made me feel," Steel purred as she nipped and licked lovingly over the student's neck and shoulder. "And I'll love you, if you won't make me stop," the gray woman hissed, her voice sharpened momentarily.

Strong fingers dragged over pale skin, kneading and rolling and gripping with smooth pads. They pressed hungrily at Vera's sides, and hips, and thighs, and between them, and teased delicately at the student's soft lips. Miss Steel panted, drunk on lust and Vera's power. The gray woman's hand slid quickly up and wrapped over one breast, kneading it gently, as she pressed herself tighter into the head girl.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Vera was already panting heavily as the kiss broke. Her eyes gaze up into the metallic woman's as they gradually lost more and more focus. The venom was working quickly. Questions of what was happening and why were melted away by a wave of pure heat and lust. A weak moan left her lips as her body continued to absorb the heat from the monster's hot body.

Encounters with monsters tend to lead down this path but this time it felt different. This was not an attack or punishment but rather a reward in the creature's eyes. Her honorific title was kept but it was obvious she was no longer in control of the situation. But her body did not care. Strong hands stroke and rub up and down her glistening form. Heated breaths caress over her skin as her entire body tingled as if it were on fire. Sighs and moans of pleasure continued to escape her lips as the monster methodically explored her tense muscles before lightly teasing her already dripping wet slit.

"Uhhhnnnn.." she moaned weakly. Her heart pounded hard inside her chest, speeding up the spread of the venom through her system. Vera could not think of anything else besides this woman pressed against her body and the fingers now squeezing her swelling mounds. Her pulse throbbed against Steel's fingers as they knead and massage them. "So good..." she mumbled without noticing. Her chest rose gently into the heated touch of Steel's fingers, her will to resist melting away like butter on a hot pan.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Fingers explored swiftly and hungrily, over Vera's skin, teasing across the soft swell of her breasts. They dip between the tender mounds and scratch a single line back down to the pale woman's hip before curling up and over and pressing once more at Vera's inner thighs.

The gray woman's lips, meanwhile, made a journey downward of their own, albeit at a slower pace. They pressed into Vera's neck, starting just below and behind her jaw and working gradually down over the pale woman's shoulder and up to the peak of the swell of a recently-vacated breast. A long, dark, wet tongue uncurled and grazed one nipple just as Steel's fingers returned to Vera's damp folds. The gray woman paused and looked up at Vera, fingers sliding away momentarily.

"Mistress," the gray woman whispered, trying to remember words she hadn't used in a great long while, "what do you want me to do?" Miss Steel held still over the head girl, waiting for direction and permission to proceed.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next