View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Intervention (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Intervention (for Anne Deas)
Finishing up her pancakes Anne had a look in the washing machine, bending over and pulling out the rapidly cooling trays to check the bottles. A rough count told her that they were all there, which was good enough for her. She could check the bedroom, do a complete search but it didn’t seem like there would be anything to be gained.

Settling her posterior back down she waited for Chris to sit and tuck into her own stack, almost like a mindless animal. Anne almost stood again to find some cutlery and some sweeteners for her but at the rate they were being devoured there wasn’t much point, she seemed entirely happy with what she was eating.

“No.. you’ve done everything perfectly and I thank you” Anne said. She rose and made her way across to the tap, taking a long glass and filling it up with water before placing it by Chris. “Here you go Chris, this will help a little.”

Taking a step back Anne appraised the worn student. Rumpled, hungover… She needed a shower, a change of clothes and to drink about three times that amount of water in front of her and she might just about pass as human! Anne hoped she didn’t have any classes first thing otherwise she would end up being called back before the day was out by an irritated teacher. Still, she was here to help and help is what she would do! Still, if there wasn’t anything else she would let this student get on with her day and hopefully feel better soon.

“Well, I think that’s everything so assuming there is nothing I can do for you?”

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 am

Chris paused, her mouth still full of pancake. Really? She was getting away with it? That didn't seem right. Maybe it was a trick. She swallowed, both to restart her mind and to clear her tongue so it wouldn't be gummed up on delicious bready goodness again. Boldness seemed to work with this one. Which it should, really, since it worked so many cute young ladies. Fuck it. Double down.

"Nah, I think that's all on my end," Chris said. Just say it. "Gotta say I'm glad I don't have class today," she half-muttered. Quit stalling. She kept stalling. Apparently there was a lot of water in that glass. She pulled all of it down her throat in long, thirsty gulps. Put it down and say it. Or don't. Holy shit she needed all that water and more. "One sec," Chris said, getting up to refill her glass, quaff half of it again, and refill it once more. She stood at the sink, nervous for a moment, then pulled back up to her chair and picked up another pancake with her hand. Goddess she just needed to get on with it if she was going to do it.

"Well, there's one thing," she said, a bashful smile trying to find its way into an exhausted face. "How 'bout you 'n me spend some time together under better circumstances?" Chris looked bashful for a moment. It made her look like a mangy street puppy, given how disheveled she was. "I've, uh, kinda been noticing you in the halls here and there." There, that wasn't so hard. Oh Goddess please let her not be mean.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:04 am

Again, Anne was struck by just what her position and confidence could gain her. A drunken Chris was easy to say no to, after all she had no desire to hurt a student, let alone one that was already hurting and not in her right mind. Chris, now sober actually made her contemplate the possibility.

She was tempted, she couldn't deny it. Despite the mangy puppy look she was actually kind of cute… She paused, thinking of the possibility of a tryst. It was true that she a touch horny. (Well, actually one hell of a lot more than “a touch” – “rampant” would be closer to the truth! - It had been a week since she had last shared Veras bed and she was certainly missing her touch! Her own fingers just didn’t cut it!) It was also true that Vera had other girls on the side. She had made no secrets of it and it wasn't particularly easy to live with, but something that she accepted. Not easily, but she loved Vera far too much to let something like that stop her.

Not that she had much of a choice of course, given her position! But that was most definitely secondary.

She wondered if such a tryst would make her feel a little better about that aspect of her relationship with the Head Girl. Perhaps if she slept with another would relax that aspect of tenseness about her relationship, balancing the books as it were. And it wasn't like she had to worry about being turned down either! But… could she cheat on Vera? How would she feel? And what would other people say if they knew she was shagging about? Would that affect other things? Would she lose that respect that she had gained? She let the silence stretch a little as she contemplated it, before coming to a decision.

"Thank you Chris. While I am tempted I really shouldn’t. I do appreciate the offer though and if things were different perhaps…” she let her voice trail off, unsure where to continue.

It would have been helpful if she had more experience in turning down, or even accepting offers like this! All the lessons that she had had created such inner confidence but they hadn’t touched on how to turn down someone that wanted to jump into bed with you! How did you let someone down gently? She had no real idea! The fact that she was rather flattered along with temptation really didn’t help matters.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2