View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lessons(Rainea & monster[s]) 

Post Re: Lessons(Rainea & monster[s])
"Even alley cats know how to clean themselves properly damn it!!!"

I shouted at the girl as she began to walk away the wind around the clearing kicked up to a decent gust; roughly 30 kph at the exact time my blood began to boil.

"If I'm going to be forced to go to this bloody school on this god forsaken island in the middle of fucking nowhere when I was doing brilliantly at medical school I am not letting anyone on this island be a filthy disgusting shat haired twat!"

I was fuming beyond what I normally was I was practically ready to jump on Rainea and shred her clothing with the scissors I stole from my biology class so I could trim split ends before they did damage to the rest of the hair they sat on. Gladly... or perhaps not so gladly I wouldn't have to...

((Now to pull double duty if you two don't mind))

Sat May 24, 2008 7:55 am

...Because I would!

From Alice's head sprouted a bit of a horn then a head then quickly an entire fully dressed woman; that was me, The white rabbit as she called me. I kicked off her forehead forcing alice onto her ass. ((Yes I stole this entrance from furi kuri)) I laughed slightly shaking my head and even if Rainea tried to leave now she'd find herself walking right back into this very clearing.

"Well well normally wouldn't say this but damn if alice isn't right; it does look like someone took some straw shoved it up a cow's arse and glued it to your head. I suppose we agree on something the right?"

I smirked waving my hand and offering a bow the light that was previously filling the clearing dimming as I cast a spell to ease the damage to my albino skin and pink eyes.

"She calls me the white rabbit and I'm afraid..."

I paused appearing infront of Rainea now.

"You're late you're late for an oh so important date with a bottle of conditioner and some Aloe and vitamin E!"

I smiled cutely at the girl glancing to the other whom I could alone tell wasn't human but winked telling her in a way to keep up her disguise. then I looked to alice whom was still flat on her back recovering from my exit from her mental plane.

Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 am

The lady Steel's mind raced with glee at the sudden friend she'd gained. With a great wrench of will, she managed to keep her disguise and expression steady aside from the briefest twitch of a grin. She swooped downwards to begin scooping the fallen girl into her arms and bring her gently to her feet.

"Well, it looks like we have another instructor to contend with," she said, apparently trying to keep calm despite the slightest tremor developing in her voice. A shaking yet protective arm would guide the stunned girl just aside from the stream to a thick patch of white flowers. Presuming no resistance, she would get the young woman seated in an attempt to let her recover out of the way.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sat May 24, 2008 4:36 pm

She wasn't like being picked on one little bit. Naturally this revelation on things was not sitting well with Rainea, first she gets picked on for her appearance, Now something was popping outta the other girl. Yea she was soooo out of here!"

The other woman seemed to just be allowing this. "Get this damn mad cow off me!" She hollared only for the girl, Alice she believed the girl had said her name was got up and then collapsed as from no where something else appeared. "Son of a bitch! I knew it! You are a fucking monster! That's it! I'm out of here!" She hollared and bolted again.

So what if her hair hadn't been washed right! She'd been in a hurry! Awakening with 2 minutes before the tardy bell gave her no time to do that toiletry thing! She had enough time to get her ass out of bed and make a break for it.

Crashing into the whiterabbit female. Rainea looked down at her. "I will make you eat that crap! I'm going home to the dorm then I'm stowing away on the first plane outta here!" She grabbed for the bottle of conditioner and flicked it open. A little fighter was what Rainea was, and damn it if she was going to let some people she dind't know turn her into lord knows what!

-=Time for a little double duty of my own=-

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Last edited by Rainea on Sun May 25, 2008 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:35 am

The incubi was watching this little scene from the tree tops with a little bit of a smirk. Laying his reclined form against the tree's he slid down one a good distance from the group. He too took on a human like form. Again assuming the form of the school male nurse when the nurse was ... occupied... to say the very least to say the most.

A smirk curled the male's lips as almost lasciviously he could taste them all, a set of unholy creatures much like himself and two girls. They were all delicious and he'd love to have them all, one by one of course. Although all at once would be nice too. Slipping glasses over his crimson hued eyes. He straightened his assumed clothing of the school male teacher suit and walked forward into the clearing.

"Is there a problem here ladies? There have been reports of girls swearing up and down they've been attacked up here." He'd know of course, he'd had fun making a few little tasty girls snacks up here a few times. Nothing draws girls like the mystic and romance of a waterfall. Just like the dream he liked to implant in their head.

There was nothing sweeter then finding a delicious student and putting the thought that there was a magical waterfall just up a bit of a hill and through the woods. It was there that students could make wishes, and miracles would come to them. Like going home. Already 2 girls had gone home -in a body bag- but who was counting. The students thought the girls had gone home home. It wasn't his fault that they were slightly askew in truth.

Now he had 4 little friends to play with. Oh yes, he was licking his lips on the inside.
"Is there a problem, can I help with something?"

The one girl glaring down at what seemed an odd creature, a woman looking teacher, yea that one was see throughable. And then a girl that smelt like the odd creature. It was a delicious looking assembly he had in his favorite play place today.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 am

"Ugh my head... what happened..."

I groaned sore and weak my glasses had fallen into the water and I was practically blind without them. I squinted and looked about the clearing seeing two new blobs of color one I knew the other not so much.

"Oh great this is a first the white rabbit comes out to play and I'm actually awake... crap!"

I murmured shaking my head on hand on my head a finger at each temple to try and calm my headache.

((can skip white rabbit this round))

Sun May 25, 2008 5:59 am

"Ah, excellent. Alice here had a bit of a fall, could you take a look at her?" she asked with a slight, calculated tremor in her voice. Just because the monsters could tell was no reason she should abandon a try at keeping the girl's guard lowered, at least as far as she was concerned. "I'll just... fetch her glasses."
The woman kept low as she skittered back to the pool and watched the unfolding scene further along. Knowing that one girl was distracted and the other largely blinded, she gave a small nod to the pale creature, renewing her agreement to follow her lead, then fetched the wet lenses and began scuttling back towards Alice.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sun May 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Oh yes, miss Rainea was loving this one. Sitting atop the WhiteRabbit with a bottle of conditioner in her hand threatening to make the creature eat it. This was a good day for her. The fact that some guy walked up was ignored, the fact that Alice was on her ass grumbling just had Rainea tweaking. Now Aliens were hiding in the sudent's bodies! That's just not right. Best not be letting one come in her for all she'd know she'd be next!

Long lengths of shaggy unkept brown hair blew from her pony tail and she looked to the other woman trying to fetch Alice's glasses. "Alright, I am seriously out of here." She lept up and grabbed for her own bag to make a break for it.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Wed May 28, 2008 10:32 pm

"alright go right ahead not going to get very far, you'll just end up right over there. Girl's not quite that bright if she thinks I didn't set up this area already..."

The rabbit sighed slightly glancing to the sky which was artificially darkened through her magic on the clearing.

"Alright Do tell me when you're done or tired, I'm sure you'll run out of steam and just get this over with, being a ruddy punk has nothing to do with looking like a shaved dog's backside on a bad day you know. Just saying can mix what you call frilly with your sense of style... at least make your random attire presentable."

Eyes moved to the male arrival with a curious glance before sighing once more

"Oh nothing just a lesson on hygene & hair care sir; A lesson this young lady doesn't seem willing to partake in. Would you mind assisting us?"

((feel free to skip an alice post she's still a bit dazed))

Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2